Confidential Assignment 2: International | 공조2: 인터내셔날 [Movie Sep 7, 2022]

Chocolate

• 3 weeks later...

W Korea

Daniel Henney's gap

2021.04.27 FEATURE,PEOPLE

I met Daniel Henney, who came to Korea for a while to shoot a movie. When the face of a natural person was revealed between the'FBI Agent' and the'Guardian in a Fantasy Drama' during a global hour of moving from the US to Korea and back to Europe.

USW0ZJ9.jpg

The knitted turtleneck is a Dior man product. The white denim pants are made by Levis.

I came to Korea early this year for the filming of the movie <Corporate 2: International>, stayed there for a while, and then left tomorrow. When I asked if there were any actors who would join other than Hyun Bin, Hae Jin Ha, and Yoon Ah in the first episode, it was you and Jin Seon-gyu.

I'm the FBI agent'Jack' from the United States. Why Jack came to Korea and what kind of relationship he will have with Jintae (Yoo Haejin) and Cheolryeong (Hyunbin) would be a good idea to check later in the movie. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

There must have been action acting... Was it a tough shooting site?

There was quite a bit of action scene I tried for the first time. It was tough because there was a lot of action (laughs). I get bruises and wounds on my body. I learned a lot and motivated me by watching Hyunbin's action acting from the side.

In 2017, unexpected films were more popular than masterpieces, such as 〈Criminal City〉, 〈Youth Police〉, and 〈Corporate〉. The chemistry of Hyun-bin from North Korea and Hae-jin Hae-jin, a South Korean detective, was great. How did you view 〈Huijo〉?

I thought it was a harmonious mix of my favorite action and comedy. The story is also solid. I also did a comical action titled <Spy> with Seol Gyeong-gu and Moon Sori, but there was a serious villain role. I wondered if I could play a little comical role. When I read the scenario, I burst into tears, so I wanted to do this work, so I asked the company to organize the schedule well.

Did you know that Hyunbin played a North Korean soldier in the drama ``Crash Landing on Love'' after the movie ``Crash Landing''? The drama was a huge hit not only in Korea but also in Japan. You and Hyunbin have only been a long time since <My Name is Kim Sam-soon>, and I am curious about what kind of meeting it was. Wasn't he curious about American activities?

I told Hyun Bin how popular <Crash Landing on Love> is in America. I laughed when my friends around me told me that 'Please take a picture with Hyunbin and come'. After meeting each other after 16 years, we have grown and matured, so we have been relaxed as we have seen so often. From the first shoot, my breathing worked very well. Our chemistry was good. There was nothing special about Hyunbin's activities in the United States. I was just talking about the pros and cons of my Hollywood work, naturally during the conversation.

Did Hae-Jin look funny in Daniel Henney's eyes? He said he is an actor who is also good at ad lib.

I met him for the first time with this movie, and in a word, 'Respect'! His attitude toward acting is also very serious, and he seems to lead everyone skillfully. I'm sure he's an atmosphere maker, and he ad libs a lot. I was like a person with both passion and a sense of humor, so I talked a lot between times.

Spoiler

QXLS90m.jpg

The khaki open collar knit shirt and black striped pants are made by Ferragamo.

Now go to Prague and continue filming the fantasy drama ``Wheel Of Time'' co-produced by Amazon and Sony. On March 18th, the first teaser featuring Rosamond Pike was released, and it only took 5 seconds (laughs). First of all, why was the filming location in Prague?

Because Prague is an incredibly beautiful place (laughs). To be precise, it is being filmed in a forest one to two hours away from Prague. It is a background that has never been exposed to movies or dramas, and it fits well with <Wheel of Time>. The set is so great that I can't imagine any other options. We are all curious about how it will appear on the screen.

In most articles, <Wheel of Time> is introduced as an atmosphere like <Lord of the Rings> or <Game of Thrones>. I think I'm seeing you in the fantasy genre, not Daniel Henney in a distant suit, so I'm looking forward to it from 'Look'.

Since <The Lord of the Rings> and <Game of Thrones> are based on fantasy novels, they are very well compared to our work. There are 14 novels written by the author Robert Jordan as the original work, and it is a work with tremendous fandom. I play Lan Mandragon, one of the main characters. Moraine, played by Rosamond Pike, is part of a group of powerful women, and I am Moraine's guardian and king. When I was playing with my friends as a child, I used to imagine myself defeating dragons and saving the princess like a Lancelot knight. Honestly, as an Asian actor, I never imagined that I would play such a character.

It's a very large work, and Ham Gu-ryeong, which prevents spoilers, will be thorough, so you can't talk a lot, right? What can we expect from it?

What is certain is that the characters are strong and cool, and the worldview is deep and enormous. It's great that it all came from the mind of one Robert Jordan. The process of preparing for the role was a series of tensions. For months, I continued to practice action exercises, exercises, and tones and intonations. Sometimes I can't believe I'm acting with a British accent. It was difficult because the filming was postponed several times because of Corona 19... It is definitely a work that can get a big response.

v0EQdTm.jpg

Champagne, painted by Emile Galle, the representative Art Nouveau artist, is a champagne glass with a ritual and an anemone flower, a symbol of Peréezue. All silver are made by Periezu, and the green wrap style shirt and khaki brown belted pants are made by Le Mer.

Is there a big difference in the degree of comfort when acting in English and acting in Korean? Do you think the likelihood of a character you can play varies greatly depending on the language?

Yes, there is a big difference. The biggest challenge for me is'acting in Korean'. Acting in English and acting in Korean is a completely different matter. Putting emotion in words comes from intonation. It comes out soon. When I read the screenplay for <Cooperation 2: International>, I thought I would do it well, but when I entered the set, I thought it would be difficult. It was harder than I thought when I had to shout lines or act with serious feelings. It was a tremendous challenge. There are many things that I learn through challenges, so I try not to avoid them.

This time in Korea, he filmed a broadcast called tvN <Upgeul Man>, and previously appeared in <I Live Alone>. Sometimes in entertainment, when you mix English and Korean, your Korean is quite natural, so it's okay to hear, but I guessed that my position would be different again.

When I am in Korea, I always become humble. I can't speak Korean well. I understand almost everything, but it takes some time for me to speak. As I spend more time in the United States, sadly, I can't even understand it. If it's a conversation in everyday life, it's okay, but if it's a more complex conversation, you're in a challenging situation.

Do you think the image of Daniel Henney is a little different in the Korean and American markets? Since 2016, after spending several years as FBI agent Matt Simmons of the mid <Criminal Minds>, it ended with the 15th season in 2020.

I think it's quite different. In American works, he mainly played FBI agents or police officers. Such a station was good, but I also looked for something stronger. It was fun to play the role of a villain. Of course, I like the gentle and romantic role that started with <My Name is Kim Sam-soon>. But there are differences. I try to act as if I was playing, balancing between the differences.

Do you feel that there is some difference in the perspective of what the East and the West regard as 'attractive men'?

I don't think they have different perspectives. However, when I work in the United States, I seem to be less concerned about makeup or that I should be perfect. When I am in Korea, I do more makeup and I tend to care from head to toe. In Korea, it seems that the focus is on a more perfect image. For example, in Wheel of Time, male actors don't wear makeup at all. Rather, it was buried with dust. Of course, that could be because of the character setting.

8akf5OB.jpg

The white shirt is made by Marni by 10 Corso Como, and the denim pants are by Acne Studio by 10 Corso Como.

I said this in an interview a few years ago. Every actor has an image, and the image and the real life are somewhat different. Daniel Henney's image must have started with My name is Samsoon Kim〉. The mention was interesting. Do you think that if you started your acting career with a work of a different personality, you might have a different image than you are now?

No. The reason I accepted the gentle image in <My Name is Kim Sam-soon> is because the character 'Henry' in the drama was not burdensome to me. Although it was a character in the drama, it was very similar to me at the time. If I hadn't started acting as such a gentle person, of course, the image would have changed, right? But in the end, I would have found a way to become the person I am today. It seems that the drama was better than anything else in the meaning of 'timing'. At the time, Korea was a kind of hope and longing for me. It makes me think, 'I want to be in the spotlight in this country's popular culture', as an actor who just came from another country. But the timing was really good. Thank you for thinking of Korea.

Have you ever felt frustrated by the gentle and gentle image? Have you ever thought of wanting to make a difference at least once in your 40s?

Well. There seems to be no such thing. In fact, I have never thought deeply. Jack in <Cooperation 2: International> was new to me that I had never done before. I don't have to worry about'I have to act or do something according to the image' because my actual appearance and reflection are not very different.

I still vividly remember the time when Hyunbin and you played fresh, but it's been a long time since you stayed and worked in Korea. Are there any aspects that change as you get older?

When I was young, I had the compulsion to always be perfect. So it was difficult. You can't make mistakes, you can't look like a normal person. When I was in my 20s, I tried not to speak Korean as much as I could, but it was because the language wasn't perfect. I was worried about how people would see me. But gradually, I became generous to myself. Even if I make a mistake, I get relaxed. When it comes to words, I just want to communicate well. It helped me a lot to find comfort free from the pressure to be perfect.

sCNnoIN.jpg

The knitted turtleneck is a Dior man product.

Recently, in Hollywood, discourse reflecting on the white-centered film industry is active. The atmosphere before and after <Parasite> won major awards at the Academy last year is definitely different from before. As an Asian actor in a white society, Sandra also revealed that she is trying to reveal the'narrative' of a non-mainstream race. Do you feel that behavior and choices are actually changing in the industry because of diversity issues ?

The Academy Award for <Parasite> was a truly incredible moment. At that time, I was filming 〈Wheel of Time〉 in Prague, and I was so happy that I held a small celebration party with the actors. The colleagues were also happy together. They know that I've been working in Korea for a long time. It only takes some time to recognize the problem of diversity and change behavior, and it is clear that a change has occurred. It's been 10 years since I started working in Hollywood, or around <X-Men Birth: Wolverine>, the door was very narrow. It was difficult to assume a specific role or to be mentioned as a candidate. I think that everyone has an opportunity now. Not because of the need to do so, but because a lot is actually changing.

Do you think this time, open to all, is an opportunity to reveal your charms?

It is important as an actor to do what you are doing well and prepare for new opportunities. I've been talking with my surroundings for a long time, and I think the moment has finally come. So it is very important to do the job well and to make good use of this situation. There are also many talented actors that are still unknown. I am looking forward to seeing how those young actors will be active in the future.

If you look at your correct and healthy appearance, I wonder if there were any influences from your father who was a soldier. Something like viability or strict self-control.

I don't know if it was directly affected. The men of my father's generation are a little cynical, and it is difficult to expect to express their emotions. I am more emotional than my father, and I express a lot more. Working hard at my job and being sincere to my loved ones were certainly learned from my father. When I played Matt Simmons in <Criminal Minds>, we talked about what kind of character Matt should be, and my father gave me helpful advice. 'The family is the first priority soldier.' I thought that going on the right path, making the right choices, and living a life worthy of respect would be like Matt.

When I said I was meeting you, a man in his 30s asked me to ask. Daniel Henney, who is famous for being good at sports, surely cannot.

haha. I am not good at swimming. Didn't it grow around the beach? Also, I can't skate well. Because he's tall and waits too long, he says that if I'm skating on the ice, he looks like a stupid fool... . I also tried wrestling and martial arts, but it wasn't easy. The learning process itself was difficult.

gjA6sW2.jpg

The white round neck shirt, blue striped pants, and sky blue Espadrilles are all made by Hermes.

From mango, the dog who passed away a few years ago, to Roscoe and Juliet, they treat them like children. As you got older, did you feel the need to give rather than just be loved?

Yes. Giving love seems much more rewarding. Both Rosko and Juliet brought them from places like dog farms. These are the children who deserve a new life. They are my family, my children, and they are all like me. So I deserve all my love

Are you also interested in starting a family?

Oh, then! As I get older, I think it should happen soon, but I don't want to rush. I am a person who travels a lot, so it is difficult to build a relationship. It's a tricky condition. Looking back on the last three weeks, I was in Korea to shoot a movie, went to LA to film again, and soon I moved to Europe. It is not easy to have work and family in parallel. But I hope I can start a family.

rdiUdi5.jpg

Champagne is made by Periezu, Bel-Epoque, beige double button jacket and pants are made by J-bag Couture, and black crocodile derby shoes are by Jimmy Choo.

As actor and celebrity Daniel Henney, what are you most afraid of?

It's a hard question. It comes to mind, but what I can answer quickly and easily is'to disappoint myself'. Since I was a child, I showed the driving force that I could say I was crazy. I don't know why there is such a thing in me either, but I have a great desire to achieve something I'm not sure if I can do it. When the goal is realized, next, then next… They push themselves in this way. There are goals such as'I want to reach somewhere' and'I want to reach what level', but I don't know exactly what that is. But when you reach it, you'll probably notice,'That was it.'

So what are your goals and dreams that you know exactly right now?

Caring for family and friends. Making sure their needs are being met, supporting them financially, and supporting them with love. And spending time together.

Source: WKorea | Translated by Google

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I guess this movie has been pushed back for release? I was thinking that it had been awfully quiet.

About Daniel Henney, so off-topic, so comments in spoiler.

Spoiler

Daniel Henney is such a good looking man with an easy charm. However, I don't think the fringe is a good look for him. I have to say that he's come a long way as an actor since My Name is Kim Sam Soon. I really enjoyed watching him in Criminal Minds.

I was quite excited to see him cast in CA2 along with Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin. I really enjoy bromance in k-movies and dramas, and now that HB and YHJ's characters are getting along so well, I figured that DH will provide some more grist for the bromance?

Anyway, too bad it's being pushed. Then again, perhaps that means that I might be able to watch this movie in a movie theater versus waiting for it to be released on streaming. If CA is anything to go by, the action scenes are going to be much better to watch on a big screen.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“Between the end of this year and the beginning of next year, we are going to put 'Cooperation 2' in theaters.”

- @bean82925

top_logo02.png

[Company Analysis] 'With Corona' in CJ ENM's acquisition of SM... Media, film, and music continued to thrive

Reporter Yong-Jun Yeo | Enter 2021-10-27 04:30

Excerpt:

In addition, the film business, which has been sluggish due to the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19), is expected to show a recovery trend as the government implements the government's gradual recovery of daily life (with Corona) policy. CJ ENM put 'Method: Again' and 'Voice' in theaters in the third quarter, and 'Romance in Love' starring Son Seok-gu and Jeon Jong-seo will be released next month. In addition, 'Happy New Year', a movie that will be released simultaneously on TV, is also scheduled to be released in the second half of the year.

In addition, from the end of this year to the beginning of next year, 'Hero', 'Decision to break up', 'Alien + Human', 'Ghost', 'Cooperation 2', and 'Broker' will be hung in theaters. In particular, 'Hero' directed by Yoon Je-kyun, romance movie 'Decision to break up' by director Park Chan-wook, 'Alien + Human' directed by Choi Dong-hoon, 'The Broker' directed by Hirokazu Koreeda and starring Kang-ho Song, Dong-won Kang and IU The release of blockbuster movies is expected to revitalize the theater district.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks to @bean82925 for the link:

https://theqoo.net/hyunbin/2309490149

Translated by Google

Cine 21, the coach of the cooperative

Although the geopolitical and political background of the Korean Peninsula is included, Cooperation 2 is still a criminal film.

It is the chemistry between the actors that fills the background with detailed elements for probability and sympathy and actually fills most of the fun situations.

In the first part, the story of Rim Cheol-ryeong taking revenge on his wife came quite heavy, but in the second part, the characters were relatively free. 

It's a competition for pride between North and South American detectives.

If the signature action in the first episode was to subdue the enemy with a tissue, we prepared another attraction this time. It was good to deepen the relationship between the characters.

Not to mention the actors breathing.

Because of that, I couldn't find an overseas location, so I reproduced a street fight in the middle of New York through set and CG.

You'll be able to meet a screen that exceeds expectations.

There are bigger things to see, more laughter, and sympathetic stories that families can watch together.

I read Cine 21, but I only wrote down some sections.

lol 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awww, she calls Yoo Hae Jin and Hyun Bin "Uncle" 😆 For the rest of the interview, please refer to the full article here.

gf7GWfI.jpg

Source: bean82925

logo_025_6_20210824123340.png

The surprising identity of the 'middle 3 sharpshooter' that overturned the shooting world... Park Min-ha as the national child

2022.03.01 Reporter Park Rin

0003177025_001_20220301110101171.jpg?type=w430
(Left) Park Min-ha, a former shooting player from a child actor, and her father, Park Chan-min, former SBS announcer. When Park Min-ha, with a pink custom rifle, shot 10.9 points from the firing line, announcer Park Chan-min looked at him with a 'dad smile'. [Reporter Jang Jin-young] (Oh) Park Min-ha when she was a child actress. [Pictured by Park Chan-min]

These days, the domestic shooting world is paying attention to Park Min-ha (15, 3rd grade in Geumjeong Middle School). She won the 2020 Chungmugi National Middle and High School Shooting Competition 10m air rifle by shooting a new competition record of 621.4 points. She also won the Chungmugi silver medal (623.4 points) last year. An official from the Korea Shooting Federation said, "The adult national team with a 10-meter air rifle shoots 626-629 points, but the fact that a middle school student shoots 620 points shows that they have talent and potential."

What's even more surprising is that Min-ha Park, a 'Sharpshooter', is from a 'national child actor'. She is Park Min-ha When she was four years old, she cutely shouted “Hatting” on the entertainment program 'Bungeoppang' in 2010 and received a lot of love. In 2013, she appeared as Soo-ae's daughter in the movie 'Cold', and in 2017 she appeared as Yoo Hae-jin's daughter in the 2017 movie 'Cooperation'.

Park Min-ha Her father is Park Chan-min (48), a former SBS announcer. She has been broadcasting lottery draws for a long time since 2002, and has been called 'the man who brings good luck'. Park Chan-min and her wife Min-ha recently met at a shooting range in Gangnam. When Park Min-ha, with a pink custom rifle, shot 10.9 points from the firing line, announcer Park Chan-min looked at him with a 'dad smile'.

Q: You will be appearing in the sequel to the movie 'Cooperation (781 million viewers mobilized)' in which you played Hae-jin Yoo's daughter.

Minha: “Last year, we finished filming for ‘Cooperation 2: International’ and it is scheduled to be released this year. After I had my first shooting contest, I first received a congratulatory text from Uncle Yoo Hae-jin. Last year, at the filming set, my uncle cheered me on, saying, 'I will do better in the next competition'. Uncle Hyun Bin also held my hand to tell me to do well. Really, my dad sent me a coffee truck to the film set, so it was a big help (laughs).”

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a chance CA2 may be released in Sep.

logo_108_6_20170111151211.jpg

'Crime City 2' 'Doctor Strange 2' 'Top Gun 2' theaters in May, theater farming barometer in 2022

Spoiler

[Behind the scenes of typical drama]

0003043484_001_20220411102201347.jpg?typ

'Crime City 2' 'Doctor Strange 2' 'Top Gun 2' theaters in May, theater farming barometer in 2022The May Theater Daejeon, which will judge this year's theater farming, is approaching. In May this year, the movie theater is attracting attention from both inside and outside the film industry, as it is the first time the post-omicron response system has been implemented in earnest. This is because, if a large number of audiences flock to theaters in May, there is a high possibility that Korean films will be released one after another this summer.

Starting with 'I Miss Your Parents', which will be released on the 27th of April, the cultural day of April, the most anticipated films will be shown in theaters from the beginning of May. The Marvel movie 'Doctor Strange: The Multiverse of Chaos' and the DreamWorks Animation 'Bad Guys' will be released side by side in the theater preheated with 'I Miss Your Parents' on May 4. The biggest point to watch is whether 'Doctor Strange: The Multiverse of Chaos' will exceed the record of 'Spider-Man: No Way Home', which mobilized 7.55 million and recorded the highest box office since the pandemic. In addition, it is noteworthy that 'Bad Guys' will lead the movie theaters of family audiences by leading the animation box office that is released throughout May.

In mid-May, the movie 'Crime City 2' starring Ma Dong-seok will be released. 'Crime City 2' is a sequel to 'Crime City', which was released in 2017 with a rating not for viewing by teenagers and mobilized 6.88 million people. It is a crime action movie about the more thrilling crime-fighting operation between monster detective Ma Seok-do and the Geumcheon-seo gang. It has the highest recognition and preference among Korean films that are scheduled to be released in the first half of this year. The final decision will be made by the build quality of 'Crime City 2', butOn May 25th, the movie 'Top Gun: Maverick' starring Tom Cruise will meet the audience. As it is a film that is released on a cultural day and has high interest from old fans, attention is focused on whether it will succeed or not. In particular, attention is paid to whether 'Top Gun: Maverick' will be able to bring middle-aged audiences back to the theaters, who have almost disappeared from the theaters after the pandemic.

At the time of transition to the post-Omicron response system, movies that can attract Marvel movie fans, animations that can gather family audiences, movies that Korean movie fans want, and movies that stimulate nostalgia for middle-aged audiences will be released one after another in May. do. In addition, as the Cannes Film Festival opens in May, expectations for Korean films to be invited will increase. This means that the conditions for the audience to return to the theater are sufficiently prepared.

If these conditions allow the audience to step back into the theater, it is expected to be good news for films that will be released sequentially from June and summer films. In early June, director Hirokazu Koreeda's first Korean film 'The Broker' will be released, and 'Toy Story' side stories 'Buzz Lightyear' and 'Jurassic World: Dominion' will be released in June. Depending on the theater situation, 'The Witch 2' is also weighing whether or not to be released.

In summer theaters starting in July, director Park Chan-wook's "Decision to Break Up", Choi Dong-hoon's "Alien + Human", Kim Han-min's "Hansan: The Appearance of the Dragon", and Han Jae-rim's "Emergency Declaration" are under consideration for release. . Ryoo Seung-wan's 'Smuggling' is also considered as one of the nominees for release this summer. If these films are released in theaters this summer and are successful at the box office, theaters in the Chuseok season are expected to be plentiful. 'Cooperation 2' starring Hyun Bin Hae-jin and director Kim Tae-yong's 'Wonderland' are already being mentioned as films for Chuseok this year.

Spoiler

In the end, theater farming this year, including this summer and Chuseok, is expected to be a barometer for theaters this May.

Whether the audience will return to the theater in May and how many audiences will find it, it seems to be the biggest point to watch the theater after the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reporter Jeong Hwa aoi@mtstarnews.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003043484

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

July???

yonhapnews_logo_600x600_en01.jpg

Sequels to hit Korean films await theatrical release this year

By Kim Boram

SEOUL, May 18 (Yonhap) -- As the South Korean movie industry is on its way to get out of the yearslong COVID-19 pandemic, sequels to hit local films are spearheading the move to bring moviegoers back to theaters.

...A follow-up installment of the 2017 action film "Confidential Assignment," which attracted 7.8 million moviegoers, will also be shown in July.

Starring the same actors, including Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin, "Confidential Assignment 2: International" tells a story of trilateral cooperation between the two Koreas and the United States to catch international criminals.

The homegrown sequel films jumping off the popularity of their original films are expected to stimulate local moviegoers' appetite and lure them to theaters, which were hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic....

Source

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trailer is out! 🥳🥳🥳

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, And Daniel Henney Team Up For International Mission In Action-Packed “Confidential Assignment 2” Trailer

Aug 2, 2022 by S. Cho

The sequel to “Confidential Assignment” has released a trailer ahead of its September release!

Spoiler

Directed by Kim Sung Hoon, the 2017 film “Confidential Assignment” was about a North Korean detective named Rim Chul Ryung (Hyun Bin) and a South Korean detective named Kang Jin Tae (Yoo Hae Jin) teaming up to catch a criminal. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA also played Park Min Young, the sister-in-law of Kang Jin Tae.

The sequel is titled “Confidential Assignment 2: International” and follows Rim Chul Ryung heading back to South Korea in pursuit of a brutal and secret criminal organization. He teams up again with Kang Jin Tae, who volunteers to work with the North Korean in order to get back on the investigation team after a mistake landed him in the cyber crime department.

Some actors joining the cast for the sequel are Daniel Henney, Jin Sun Kyu, and Jang Young Nam. Daniel Henney plays Jack, an FBI detective from the United States who is on the trail of a North Korean criminal organization that has caused havoc all over the world. Jin Sun Kyu plays Jang Myung Joon, the leader of this criminal organization.

The new trailer follows Rim Chul Ryung and Kang Jin Tae’s international endeavors as they team up with FBI detective Jack. Supporting the squad is Park Min Young who excitedly cheers on Rim Chul Ryung, while Jang Myung Joon appears as a vicious and elite villain.

As Kang Jin Tae excitedly encourages the squad to go international, he comments on the group’s tension, “We’re the Avengers. In a situation where Thanos is about to flick his finger, can Iron Man and Captain America really fight like this [amongst themselves] about who’s better?”

“Confidential Assignment 2: International” will premiere this September. Check out the action-packed trailer below!

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1