Qugmn1W.jpg

Chinese title: 暗恋橘生淮南
English title: Unrequited Love
Genre: Romance, School, Youth
Director: Li MuGe
Episodes: 
Broadcast Date: Jan/20/2021

Source: Adapted from a novel of the same name by Ba Yue Chang An

Cr: http://www.chinesedrama.info/2018/12/drama-unrequited-love.html#:~:text=A story about a girl's,diligently focusing on her studies.

Cast:

Hu YiTian as Sheng HuaiNan

Hu BingQing as LuoZhi

Zhang YiJie as Zhang MingRui

Liu Meihan as Jiang Baili
Liu Biqu as Chen Mohan
Deng Shang as Ge Bi
Liu Jia as Ye Zhanyan
Liu Yang as Lei Tian
Pu Tao as Ding Shuijing
Na Jima as Xu Riqing
Zhai Xiaowen as Xu Zhi'an
Zhang Yi as Zheng Wenrui
Feng Bo as Luo Zhi's Mother

Synopsis:

A story about a girl's one-sided love for a boy that follows them until they bravely face their feelings for each other.

Luo Zhi (Hu Bingqing) and Huai Nan (Hu Yitian) were childhood playmates when they attended a wedding. Because of a family problem, Luo Zhi had been diligently focusing on her studies. She and Huai Nan were not close in high school though they both ended up in the same university. Destiny brings them together at an excursion in Red Canyon Valley. Their relationship develops as they start to hit it off. However, Ye Zhanyan and Ding Shui Jing's meddling as well as complicated personal matters lead to all sorts of misunderstandings.

Official Site:

Weibo

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker - Are you watching or will you be watching this? I've seen so many updates for it and while it looks interesting, I don't know if I can watch another HYT drama that's like almost all his other dramas. :laugh:

hahahaha not sure yet....cause i was never his fan lols i didnt even really watch thru his very first drama with ShenYue lols

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahaha not sure yet....cause i was never his fan lols i didnt even really watch thru his very first drama with ShenYue lols

That's true. I never watched his popular drama with Shen Yue either -- maybe just a few minutes through the first episode? His acting is a bit stiff for me but I know he improved in My Roommate is a Detective (a drama that's currently on hold for me). A part of me is just tired of campus dramas too, probably because I'm still in this revenge drama mood. :eeeee:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

That's true. I never watched his popular drama with Shen Yue either -- maybe just a few minutes through the first episode? His acting is a bit stiff for me but I know he improved in My Roommate is a Detective (a drama that's currently on hold for me). A part of me is just tired of campus dramas too, probably because I'm still in this revenge drama mood. :eeeee:

too much campus drama does make u want a different taste i guess.....

well mom still replaying that drama lols

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well mom still replaying that drama lols

Which one?! Hua Jai Sila or PS? @stroppyse recommended The Goddess of Revenge, if your mom wants a new revenge drama to watch. Haha!

Not to stir too far away from this drama, but it starts off with a childhood meeting. That seems like most campus dramas. The stills look very nice though!

And HYT is so tall -- the height differences in the walking clip. Haha!!

• Like 2