Deluxe Taxi / Taxi Driver 모범택시 [ S1- 2021] [S2 - 2023] [S3 -TBD]

abs-oluteM

@40somethingahjumma SBS character description states:

前 육사, 특수부대(육군특수전사령부 707특수임무단) 장교.

Roughly translated to: A former Army officer, Special Forces (Special Mission 707 Army Special Forces Command).

Hohoho, I just recently learnt about 707 Special Forces from a movie. Apparently not anyone can enter 707.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/707th_Special_Mission_Group

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Firstly...thanks @Chocolate for explaining Maria's situations. Wow..I missed quite a fair bit of ep 1 and 2 coz I don't remember watching some of the screen shots you gave me :shocked2:

For me, I like ep 3 and 4 much better than the first two eps (not sure why though). But anyhow, like @JenL I like how each episode has a very satisfying ending because 'justice' is sort of served to some degrees. And although the bullies didn't get a much more severe 'punishment' on these last 2 eps, I supposed I'm ok with that as long as they won't repeat what they did anymore, ever again. I wouldn't mind them suffering a 'little more' though.

As for the part where the writer took a lighter/funnier approach towards the end when payback was being served.... I like it and I don't quite like it at the same time. I like it because it makes the drama more enjoyable and bearable (as not to become so dark a drama). However, I feel like because the bullies became 'funny' too (eg: the scene where the two students confessing to the police in the station, and a few other scenes)... it sort of lessened the severity of their crimes because I ended up forgetting about their cruelty and laughed at the scenes. 

I'm also looking forward on what LJH would bring to the table on each case. Who he would be pretending to be? I hope he doesn't turn to be the same dorky character for each case :btsjinok:

As others have mentioned, that shady lady... is just shady. And what more, the CEO wants to help ppl who are being pressured/treated badly by others; and yet he's engaging the 'help' from this shady lady who is treating others badly too. I wonder if later on one of her victims call Rainbow Taxi for help so the team has to then 'jail' the lady in her own 'jail'. HAHAHAHAHHAHA. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

22 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Why they may have named their organisation Blue Bird:

I think this Blue Bird of Happiness story was mentioned in a few K-dramas I've seen...probably most recently I think it was mentioned when I watched When the Weather is Fine. Also may have heard it from a Ted talk or something - I think the book, The Alchemist , features a similar concept - going on a long journey to seek something, only to find it's right in front of you the whole time and you only had to notice it. :idk:

24 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

For me, I like ep 3 and 4 much better than the first two eps (not sure why though).

Although severe bullying is a dark issue as well, I think the way they dealt with the bullies (because they were technically still kids) was more funny and trolling towards them so you were also more entertained rather than just raging at the baddies :MewHi: The first two episodes were quite dark in my opinion because there was a huge power imbalance between the evil business owners and the girl - she also have mental disabilities and there was implied sexual abuse as well as physical and psychological :letalQQ:

29 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

I like it and I don't quite like it at the same time. I like it because it makes the drama more enjoyable and bearable (as not to become so dark a drama). However, I feel like because the bullies became 'funny' too (eg: the scene where the two students confessing to the police in the station, and a few other scenes)... it sort of lessened the severity of their crimes because I ended up forgetting about their cruelty and laughed at the scenes. 

I get what you mean like it seems to trivialise the issue? I didn't think of it that way, but I did think they took this approach because they couldn't be depicted beating up kids even if they're total brats. I did like that they kicked him off the building and he fainted :lenny: and the other bullies wet themselves. I think it shows anyone can be weak and scared, so everyone is the same and don't pick on people who seem 'weak.' Oddly enough I also like that scene where KDK requests payment from the victim, but tells him he believes he'll be strong enough to work hard to pay it back eventually. It's showing that people also need to work on themselves and not rely completely on others to solve all their issues :MewHi:

35 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

I'm also looking forward on what LJH would bring to the table on each case. Who he would be pretending to be? I hope he doesn't turn to be the same dorky character for each case 

Hehe, I like that he be trolling in his characters and reflecting a funny, sassy, dorky side different to his cool stoic driver persona. But I agree, I hope his characters also differ with each case so that it's interesting to watch :popcorn:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL  "trivialise" is the word :PikaSwag: And I think you're right, the reason I like ep 3 and 4 better maybe because they're a much lighter episodes compared with the first 2. I also think that it would be inappropriate if the ending were the bullies ended up being imprisoned in the shady lady's jail :shocked2:  I must say I like his teacher-look compared to his driver-look (he def looks better wearing the teacher glasses rather than the driver sunglasses :p) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@ryanallright that is an interesting article. PYJ is doing a pretty good job here. And from what I know from My Drama List ,  she is also considered main cast 

From the article you posted :

Even though these were only her parts up to ep 4, she doesn't seem to be a sub character
She has so many parts that she could be considered the two top female lead with Lee Som
She has so so many scenes with Lee Jehoon and she even has her own personal narration
Her role has a big impact and it has to be played by someone with good acting skills
--------------------

OST 1
  • Like 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

@abs-oluteM Thank you for the shoutout. Finally caught up with all 4 eps of Taxi Driver, and enjoying it immensely so far with a sense of poignancy especially seeing familiar faces from Signal here (PHY and JHG).

Vigilantism is the flavour of the day, executed by a group of people who are bound together by a common experience of personal loss. The flashbacks to their loss and grief is heartbreaking to see, and we are made to understand why they would choose to walk this path. Thus far, it has been highly satisfying seeing them dish out payback in varying degrees, particularly when we get to see first hand the abuse that the victims suffer. Nonetheless, what troubles me are the choices CEO Jang makes with regards to how the perpetrators are disposed of, and his questionable alliance with Chairman Baek, which makes me wonder whether he himself has succumbed to the darkness that he is so determined to rid the world of. Would we end up seeing CEO Jang becoming what he hates most, and his own team the ones that would be needed to take him down? While presently deflected by her guilt and sympathy for CEO Jang's grief, KHN is still hot on their heels, and it is only a matter of time before she stumbles on their secret. Will she be safe from CEO Jang then? At the same time, it's obvious we've not seen the last of JDC, who is clearly preparing himself for escape despite being in captivity. Is he coming after KDK once he's out? Or am I overthinking it?

Anyway, long story short. It's delivering in spades for me so far, and fingers crossed it will continue to deliver to the end.

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

Hey ya, everyone finally watched the first four episodes so far and glad I can join you here. I really enjoy the drama so far, so I want to write down some of my thoughts I have so far. 

Episode 1-4

• I realized in ep3 I really can't wait to see the perpetrators crawling on the floor, potentially bleeding, asking for forgiveness. The stuff they did to the boy and later to the girls aswell made me so angry, that I was like: "Can't we just beat the crap outta them already please?" :pandaroar: This feeling of payback is really satisfying so far. 
  • I really don't know why Mr.Jang involves prosecutor Kang in all of this. Sending her the file looks like the most obvious mistake he could make. I wonder what his thoughts were behind this. It will backfire so much. I mean, it's just a matter of time until she will find out who's all of this. So we're just 4eps in and it feels like we are already running away from Ms. Kang. 
    So either we pull her over to our side somehow, which most likely won't happen soon, or she will blow this all up and everyone is ending up in jail. 
  • The same kinda goes Godmother Baek. She is so far the person who make me umcomfy the most, she is the one you should be afraid about. It also looks like we are on some kind of countdown until she will be our enemy or some plans of her are crossing with the plans of Mr.Jang. I have the feeling she will be the greatest issue at one point and there will be blood, death and suffering. I have the feeling one of the team might die or suffer a lot. 
    And I SWEAR, if that someone is cutie-beauty Go Eun, I will go :pandaroar::pandarage2::pandagrim:. She's such a nice, fluffy person. 
  • So far it's pretty clear that we totally not work according to the law, so we take justice into our own hands and for that, I sometimes feel like we are a little bit too careless. Kim Do-Ki drives and acts like he is pretty much always on a mission, drives the secret car way too often even during missions that don't require it. If it's like this, it won't take long until Kang finds it. 
  • I really hope some cases aren't about beating up innocent girls, otherwise I will have a really, really hard time. 
  • The synthesizer song is probably one of the best things I've heard in a drama for a long time. I can't stop grooving and dancing on my seat whenever it plays. I hope it's part of the OST and will be fully released at one point. 
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 5
On 4/22/2021 at 5:04 PM, liddi said:

Nonetheless, what troubles me are the choices CEO Jang makes with regards to how the perpetrators are disposed of, and his questionable alliance with Chairman Baek, which makes me wonder whether he himself has succumbed to the darkness that he is so determined to rid the world of. Would we end up seeing CEO Jang becoming what he hates most, and his own team the ones that would be needed to take him down?

Loved what you said here...this is something that I think/ hope  the show will explore. As much as I cheer on the team each time they bring the bad guys a taste of their own medicine, CEO Jang's desire to "reform" them his way does highlight the legal & ethical issues surrounding vigilante justice. 

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

And I SWEAR, if that someone is cutie-beauty Go Eun, I will go :pandaroar::pandarage2::pandagrim:. She's such a nice, fluffy person. 

I had a feeling , she'd be your type. 

@Tofu I don't know who YB is till I googled. Didn't realise when his cameo was either.

New stills 

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202104231323052410

202104231323052410_1.jpg

Meanwhile, the 5th episode of 'Exemplary Taxi' deals with the 'Web Hard Company GapJil Assault Case' as a subject. In particular, expectations are rising as Lee Je-hoon is going to pretend to be new vice president Kim, who was born in Silicon Valley in the United States to infiltrate the GapJil company'Udata'.

Along with this, prosecutor Esom in the play also aims at the same incident. Esom is planning to persuade witnesses and conduct a passionate investigation to establish Udata Chairman Baek Hyun-jin (played by Park Yang-jin) on the judging table of the law, who has committed a bizarre assault and escapes the law. As a result, a sparkling confrontation between Lee Je-hoon, who seeks to realize private justice through revenge and Esom, who pursues public justice pursuant to the law, is predicted, and the expectation index rises. At the same time, attention is paid to the broadcast of 'Exemplary Taxi' as to who will be condemned for the assault.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I had a feeling , she'd be your type. 

Sassy, cutie-beauty and having a heart at the right place? Who could have thought :pandasipsip:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

OST 2

Ah not the syntheziser :scaredpanda2:

Oh right, today is ep5 airing? I totally picked up the right time to watch this drama :pandacoolsip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Finally caught up to watching the first 4 episodes of this drama, and I find it interesting. It's definitely the concept of vigilante justice, but in a far, far darker way than a series like Leverage, for instance. This team definitely works outside the law to deliver what they consider suitable punishment to the evildoers.

The case with Maria just totally sickened me.

On 4/20/2021 at 5:52 AM, JenL said:

two episodes were quite dark in my opinion because there was a huge power imbalance between the evil business owners and the girl - she also have mental disabilities and there was implied sexual abuse as well as physical and psychological

There was definitely physical, psychological, and sexual abuse going on with Maria. We saw the physical and psychological in explicit detail, but even with the sexual, the younger brother basically rapes her and leaves her bleeding. There is a later scene where in a conversation with his brother and the woman who procures their mentally challenged laborers where the younger brother says he "loves Maria and may even want to marry her" to which his brother responds that he says that each time, implying that the younger brother has raped other mentally challenged workers that he found attractive.

And that is part of the horror, of course, that the brothers along with the broker are deliberately targeting mentally challenged people to work in their factory because they can be abused and even killed without recourse since the workers live and work in that factory. Society is just grateful that these people have a place to be, and isn't about to look into it that deeply, especially with a crooked cop covering things up including escapees. If anything, the brothers receive accolades for providing a haven and a purpose for these challenged people. The people who need protection the most are the ones being exploited.

However, both with these brothers, the broker, as well as the serial rapist who we saw at the very beginning of episode 1, I'm conflicted as to the vigilante justice being meted out. As satisfying as it was to see them be the ones who are suffering rather than doing their evil unto others, I'm uncomfortable with vigilante justice. Possibly not in this case, when they show us in explicit detail how bad these people are, but vigilante justice is really about 1 person's (or 1 groups's) sense of right and wrong. What if they are wrong, or they have the wrong victims? Plus, what does it say if the vigilantes are led down a dark path, such as the devil's compact with Baek, who clearly has no moral compunctions at all. If it wasn't that Jang needed Baek's services in imprisoning and dealing out punishment to the people they entrap, Baek is probably the kind of person/organization that BlueBird would be bringing down?

Having said all that, I actually think that this drama is doing a good job of bringing out that dichotomy. On the one hand, there is satisfaction in seeing the revenge taking place. On the other hand, there is definitely uneasiness being raised about what they are doing.

I think the acting has been fantastic as well, though Esom needs more to do. I think the prosecutor was brought in because some of the vigilante's targets need a legal solution for justice, unless the vigilantes are going to engage in murder. However, as pointed out, Esom's role is going to be a double edged sword since she is also going to want to investigate this taxi company that operates outside the law.

My first time appreciating Lee Je Hoon actually since I haven't seen that much of his previous work. I think he's doing a good job here, giving us a hero who is also a bit of an anti-hero, but who also has some unvoiced misgivings about what they're doing it seems, especially in connection to Baek.

Btw, I'm also glad the bullies were handled the way they were. As even the drama reminded us, while bullying is a very serious issues, the perpetrators in this case were also children even as the victim was.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The case with Maria just totally sickened me.

Me too. It was so hard to endure. Like @JenLsaid, just the fact Maria having mental disabilities created such a big gap of power imbalance. It made every scene, every abuse even harder than it already was. Her suffering was so cruel, that I caught myself thinking everything Do-Ki is doing is more than suitable and deserved. Especially after it was revealed that Maria was raped and given birth control pills as "Happy"-Pills. 

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

There is a later scene where in a conversation with his brother and the woman who procures their mentally challenged laborers where the younger brother says he "loves Maria and may even want to marry her" to which his brother responds that he says that each time, implying that the younger brother has raped other mentally challenged workers that he found attractive.

In the same scene she also says to the younger brother that she needs to know before if he needs a "plaything" or a "workthing", and to not switch them up, which suggested me that she also did this in the past and brought him girls only to rape them.

He did so many cruel things, that I felt bad that not a single baseball hit him and that he got away quite fine. I mean I think he got the same fate as the insurance woman, who probably just froze to death, by just dying in an underground garage. 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

However, both with these brothers, the broker, as well as the serial rapist who we saw at the very beginning of episode 1, I'm conflicted as to the vigilante justice being meted out. As satisfying as it was to see them be the ones who are suffering rather than doing their evil unto others, I'm uncomfortable with vigilante justice. Possibly not in this case, when they show us in explicit detail how bad these people are, but vigilante justice is really about 1 person's (or 1 groups's) sense of right and wrong. 

I asked myself the same question too and realized that this is all about short- and longtime justice. Seeing all of the perpetrators so far, I always felt like something has to happen asap, someone has to rescue them, deal with them or protect them. So whenever Do-Ki punished them, it was immediate satisfaction which didn't last very long. 

Doing it by law is probably the better way to deal with them permanently, but takes way longer and gives them the chance to escape the law somehow. 

So it's really hard to tell, in the first case the immediate punishment and violence was actually all I asked for, I wanted them to suffer. The things they did to Maria were horrible that I honestly forgot my sense of justice myself. 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

hat if they are wrong, or they have the wrong victims? Plus, what does it say if the vigilantes are led down a dark path, such as the devil's compact with Baek, who clearly has no moral compunctions at all. If it wasn't that Jang needed Baek's services in imprisoning and dealing out punishment to the people they entrap, Baek is probably the kind of person/organization that BlueBird would be bringing down?

I'm sure at one point we will be exactly there. Either someone abuses the system, telling a lie of some kind and killing/hurting someone innocent or a client will be someone who is currently under the pain of Baek. Baek is abusing, hurting and torturing so many people, that they actually could end up as clients for Deluxe Taxi. 

And I feel like Baek is not an enemy you want to have.

Especially since it always feels like Do-Ki isn't averse of working for Baek. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu I don't know who YB is till I googled. Didn't realise when his cameo was either.

It's Yoon Do Hyun's band, so they are called YB and honestly, that's what I always call him now too. LOL! He is did a cameo in the first episode, he was the taxi driver carrying a guitar that got yelled at for not sorting his receipts. Haha!

Spoiler

W23VlH3.jpg

His voice is pretty unique. I actually posted a video of his song in Navillera's thread before because the drama reminds me of his song called A Flying Butterfly. I think it's a pretty popular song in Korea. 

Here's YB's live performance of Silence. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Star Struck 1

Episode 5 

• Cutie-beauty Go Eun was so sweet at the start, caring so much for Do-Ki. I loved her piercing gaze towards them, making both uncomfortable, although she fought for Do-Ki. I really wouldn't mind a little romantic story on the side, their scene on top of the roof was already very cute, so I would not mind if they take this a little further. 
    I mean, the taxi scene WAS SO CUTE aswell. I don't know if I saw it correctly, but it looked like he was in front of her house already. Seems he had the same idea of contacting her. 
  • I just love classical music in dramas. Antonio Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons - Winter" makes the scene of Mr.Jang talking about the family of Do-Chul so much more powerful. It was such a power move to confront him with his own daughter & family. 
  • I wonder if Kang Ha-Na is actually at one point, maybe not fully, transfering to the work Deluxe Taxi is doing and providing some legal advise or action, because she sees how powerless she actually feels right now. Todays case is actually about some powerful Manager having enough power to not be charged by the law and even having the necessary means to just have prosecutors work in his favor. 
  • Sometimes I wonder if companies or stuff like that truly exists in korea. 
  • So our team takes this case without having an actual client, working behind the victims back to take down the company. 
  • Kang showing up at the U-company will cause trouble, that's for sure, I just wonder if that maybe changes the plan of them teaming up and this time take them down the legal way. Maybe this will be the first bigger case that takes more than two episodes?
  • I mean we probably have to assume Do-Ki going through some suffering, pain and other stuff tomorrow, I just wonder if it will be going as smooth as before now that Kang is involved. 
  • The Epilogue made me so sad. I hope we learn more about what happened to cutie-beauty's sister. 
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

After Episode 5, I am somewhat convinced that Director Jang is trying to recruit Kang Ha-na. The fact that he's practically handing her information about the crew reinforces this suspicion that I've had for a while. In the first episode he said that he was looking for someone tenacious. Well, she is. Even when she's told not to investigate a case, she keeps probing. I certainly don't believe that the cunning director made a mistake by leaking her information about culprits in the Maria case. Besides why would he invite her to the group therapy as well. It was obviously meant to tug at the heart strings. And it worked. Perhaps as she becomes more frustrated, she might become a willing candidate for the Taxi project.

It's clear also that the entire crew are made up of individuals who have lost loved ones in horrific deaths. They are the best recruits -- the true believers in the cause. The system is broken and Really Bad People are getting away with some terrible stuff. This latest villain the CEO of a big streaming site is not only a big bully but he has some seriously disturbing types propping him up. I've just done another watch of Tomorrow with You and the actor playing Mr CEO was also a feature of that drama. To be honest I find the victim scenes very hard to watch in this series. This week's could be the worse. I'm not someone who's generally squeamish about violence but the show is doing right breaking my heart every week watching vulnerable people get treated like rubbish.

Things are a lot clearer regarding Director Jang's reformist agenda. He's not really out to reform but to break the inmates of his "dungeon". Again his duality is fascinating. So is Ki--do's. Underneath all that affability are angry men who want to make a difference in world where evil abounds. I don't imagine Director Jang will expose the rapist's family but striking the fear of God into his heart is probably more effective than mere imprisonment.

So far so good. The show gets better and better. I'm really enjoying this and of course Lee Je-hoon is marvellous. Sometimes I don't think he's just playing 2 men but 3.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

I laugh every time Go Eun comes up with Do Ki's "resume"  . She always puts him on a spot !  Since he bumped into KHN downstairs UData - what excuse will he give ? I doubt he will tell her their operations right?

Eps 5's highlight for me was the reform lesson of CEO Jang. I am not sure how many cases they have solved , but I am curious now how many of these men are in his 'private jail" and what is his long-term purpose for this. Will he release them back to society when they have actually repented?  I agree that CEO Jang is planning to "recruit" KHN. They will need someone on the side of the law to help them. 

As broken as the system is , we have hope that there are a few good men ( in this case women) who will not and who should not give up. Love the message here:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I laugh every time Go Eun comes up with Do Ki's "resume"

It's funny that he doesn't even check with her first~ but he always manages anyway. LOL

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Since he bumped into KHN downstairs UData - what excuse will he give ? I doubt he will tell her their operations right?

I think he'll tell her he quits the taxi job. There was a pre-release cut out this morning and she waited for him outside the building. It didn't have subs but from the get-go, she was led to believe he changed jobs.

---

I actually regretted watching episode 5 today. I forgot I should wait so that it'll be more satisfying as I didn't have to wait one more day to see the baddies being punished.

Episode 5 turns out to be an emotional one with the introduction of the team's sad backstory.

I think Go Eun and Do Ki live in the same building. She heard him starting the car engine so she called and asked where he's going, isn't it?

The use of Vivaldi's Winter added a sense of eerieness/sinister (?) for the scene where CEO Jang is making the guy feels fear and repent. Winter is my fave piece in The Four Season. It's not going to be the same ever again from now on, lol.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I actually regretted watching episode 5 today. I forgot I should wait so that it'll be more satisfying as I didn't have to wait one more day to see the baddies being punished.

I was holding off watching ep.5... and now the case will continue into ep.7 😅 anyway, my subs come out a bit later for this drama somehow. 

• Like 3
  • Tasty 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

Have not watched eps 5-6 yet, but from the preview in ep 7, it seems that KHN has figured out what kind of work DK does.

Jang: Ahn Jung Eun is Go Eun’s mother. Not just Ahn Jung Eun’s, but the videos of all the other people have to be erased as well. Those videos, each and every one of them is someone’s life.
Man: KLK’s Ahn Jung Eun (not sure what was said)
DK: The one wearing blue pants. Make sure you do not lose that person.
DK: If only people like you had done your work properly, then I wouldn’t have to be here doing this kind of work.
KHN: Look here!
Man: What are you doing, Prosecutor?
KHN: Take everything including the containers and server.
KHN: Don’t lose that car.
Woman: Those who caused my sister to die, I’m going to get revenge on them all.

My apologies, but in a rush, and I think I need a bit more context to properly translate some of the lines. Anyway, will be back later to edit this preview translation.

• Thanks 3