Deluxe Taxi / Taxi Driver 모범택시 [ S1- 2021] [S2 - 2023] [S3 -TBD]

abs-oluteM

The gang.LOL!!I tried watching another show Joseon Attorney buuuttt I just couldn’t with his character.I got so annoyed.If they plan on a S4, for example,the y may have MD pop up on S3.Buuut not end her story yet.Kind of like a fun running story for the duration of the drama!!!LOL!!I like it more when there is no romance buuuttt I hate inconsistent and flirtatious people who don’t think of others feelingsss and I think/hope KDK is not like that.LOL!!IDK!!!

LOL!TD choreography was good-tier.S2 on the other hand I expected a lot from the episode 15-16 fights and they were just....!!It didn’t give me the goosebumps like the S1 fights did.idk!!Boring!!!I can't really remember a lot of the case on S1.I would love to see this spin off TD.LOLL!!!

I couldn't stop waiting.Waiting.LOL.Persuade boss taking have TD S3 and more episodes.Must say TD is completely out there!!!Plenty of crimes in the world like child abuse,wife abuse,take advantage of the poor,gangs bullying elderly, girls trick into prostitutiion and many more and they need help from RB!!Idk.See LJH more in acting as a savoir to  the helpless people!I also enjoyed the first one more!!More!!LOL!!!

LOL!!Not as good as S1.The villains back story was unexplored buuuttt it was still more interesting than TD crew S2 was just clad with plot armor since EP1.The geek stalkerr has access to everyone's devices with little effort because the writers can't be bothered to make hacking more believable.IDK.The cameos were also really enjoyable despite only being a few minutes long so I hope this says something about how boring S2 was!!LOLL!!

I want S3 soon!!!Luckily there's no explicit romance which may dampen the plot pacing although there's a slight hint Goeun EP 16!!!I miss the darker  S1 n found S2 with too many comical scenes buuut the KDKGEU ship in S2 kept me watching.Greedy.LOL!!!Had it not been this pairing that the scriptwriters included I probably wouldn’t have watched this season anymore!!!There is nothing to dislike about this drama.Both seasons.Buttt S2 bit boring!!

Idk.Still a fun enjoyable season.Naa still one of the best series.Buuut something was missing this S2.The devil can disguise as a false god or the Lord himself.Buuttt in the Bishop case he uses the almighty to bend to his liking.Pure evil.Crazy!!Tbh I like OHJ.He can be the part of the squad in S3.I'm saying that he might be comatose bcause the priest was bleeding profusely buuut OHJ wasn't bleeding that much!!dimming possibilities.LOL!!

S2 some of the scenes look very absurd bcause they look very odd.LOL!!even though the things they do in secret are very obvious to be honest for some reason I'm not very like S2, and I didn't expect S2 and some of the stories from S1 were a bit forgotten!!Well!!others may like this all the way through or there are some who may feel the opposite.Boring!!Just based on preferences!!I can't wait S3.LOL!!dk!!

LOL!Weird!Still rooting for a non romance drama.Is quite obvious GE likes KDK will just skip
through any romance scene.I want romance as well buuuttt idk just let them become couples or something no need to show romance scenes that much!!LOL!!I hope they come up with a solid S3 or else the quality would keep deteriorating and destroy the entire franchise.Still keeps me interested sooooooo I'll definitely wait S3.LOL!Idk!

I guess TD success has people wanting more in real life hence that question!!LOL.Can't wait for the S3.This might be even better than S2.I would say no a very good conclusion to the season's arc at the end!!Idk.I m equal parts intrigued and scared what GE did to have the absolute KDK look at her.Forget the salute back,not even a acknowledgement nod or facial movement.LOL.Just see hurt and emotional turmoil on his face until he walks away like she's a ghost.LOL!!!

S1 is by far much better.Darker.Crazy cases.LOL!!S2 unrealistic this type of multiple cases dramas!!Idk why S1 felt overhyped to me as well LOL!! Though the whole drama wasn't that great comparing S1.KDK GE lead didn't just randomly like have a romantic relationship all of a sudden!!The way things were going!!I m psyched S3 has been confirmed!!LOL!!! 

LOL!!I felt like they did fan service with cool and strong ML buuutt honestly it did not feel like an achievement!!!Moreover, intensity has been reduced I watched first 7eps and did not find anything keeping me on the edge of my seat really.I cant watch diff cases per 2 eps rather should have done it in 1 then maybe could have got better pacing!!! It has veered towards common and generic storylines.I agree with most of the people here buuut with a catch I dont think I will drop S3.LOLLL

Greedy.Boring!!LOL!!!I must repeat though the whole drama wasn't that great comparing to the S1.LOL.It happened to me until 10ep, not the same like S1!! I did prefer the back end of S1 to what came before.Level up on cases S3.I will be waiting!!IDK.LOL!!!!

Not younger at all getting old buuutt still act like childish prattled.LOL!!!IDK.I was expecting something more gritty and dark, something that would held my breath,buuutt it fell flat.I don't think it was a good follow-up from S1.Overall a disappointment!!!I guess15 16eps kinda picked up,,buuutt suddenly dropping everything like that was also kinda mediocre.S3 will present well.I hope LOL!!!

IDK.I m a little disappointed S2 compared to S1. I discovered characters that were brought together by tragedy they were all emotionally damaged with trauma it was raw!!I can't say that there were a lot of emotional elements every sides!!LOL!They were just going through the motions from case to case it's a very listless pace!!Their characters didn't deepen buuttt on the contrary bcame much more caricatural got superficial like S2 which as I said are very corny!!Boring!!Overlacked!!LOL!!

Laaa!!S2 kept being a disappointment!!!15ep S2 worst than S1 15ep.S1 was one if the greatest kdramas out there IDK!I had renewed hope with the club storyline buuuttt it was very boring.Boring!!There too the antagonists really didn't pick up that they had even enemies.It's not like this show is bad so don't misunderstood LOL!! It was lackluster.I hope S3 better.LOL!!

LOL!!This is also one of the reason I didnt like 1 dollar lawyer in the later eps.!!S2 was similar to the S1 it did feel the same.Anyone who paid attention at the start would know that the team would end up.IDK!!From the beginning it was obvious that OHJ was a bad guy true hidden villain.So bad intention!!Cruel!!I think they should've went for something that we didn't expect.Hope S3 more good!!LOL!!

I am crazy LJH buuuttt can't lie JH gave everything he has!!LOL!That last episode where he be introverted just sit, no talk no funny face buuutt tells a lot of emotions!!! Damn he stole the show!!Come copied me!!S2 is like S1 with steroid!!You either like it or hate it I think it's hard to get middle ground on this!!!So dramatic!!Waiting for S3!!!

LOL!!Too much to condenm people.I remember among introvert stalkers dont seem satisfied the answer S2 noot as good as S1.Greedy!!I heard there’s conformation S3 and I m afraid when they toyed with criminals I liked the alter egos the protagonists embraced FE farmer KDK buuttt it bothered me that all of the criminals just fell for their tricks without even thinking something could be wrong.It was frustrating to watch them flawlessly meet their goals without any resistance struggles!!Unhealthy environment!!IDK!!I’m looking forward to S3 with the same cast!!LOL!!

Greedy.Boring!!I didn't like it.I really liked the S1.LOL!!Condensed those 3 eps into 2 tightly-knit episodes.It really dragged off a lot that it took me a lot of energy to finish the last episodes!!Even I definitely wait for S3.LOL!!!

No doubt I expected better S2 LOL!!!The moments leading up to the overarching plot climax, buuuttt somehow the execution and pacing for the last 3 episodes fell flat!!!S2 They really need a more compelling story rather than having the squad rely too much on KDK.S3 be good!!!LOL!!!

LOL!!LJH sinks into the skin of KDK character!!!S2 to this lame attempt at the same plot is unfortunate!!!S2 Boring!!The linking cases and big bad boss.Only the audacity of the moves KDK and the team makes.S3 hope better they dont harm!!LOL!! 

Sigh!!LOL!!I dont think most people find S1 better is bcoz it related to the personal stories of the characters so there was more aggressiveness and anger in there!!!Their approach to S2 was bad!!Most of their stories got resolved in S1 and S2 they do show that KDK still has his trauma!!!Greedy Stalkers who attack everyone in same spot.There was obvious product placement in S2.IDK!!!I didn't mind it buuttt wish they would cut it down a little LOL!!!No I know I'll stick to justice court dramas!!S3 be good.LOLL!!

LOL!!S2 however had none of that!! It was considerably less violent and dark and the cases- that very much had the potential to be brutal and tug at heart strings and make feel something were presented in a very lacklustre manner!IDK!And what were those punishments???Did we see what that guy was doing to the kids?How does taking his wealth away do anything?What was the starting scene of S2??I don't want to be biased like you by supporting your stalkers friends!!!Hoping for S3!!LOL!!

LOL!!!I remembered and I don't even see a glance of romance!!Watched 8 episodes of S1 and there are no signs of any relationship!!This action crime thriller no romance involved if you want romance watch one of the many romantic dramas Not every drama needs a romantic subplot!!!One of the bits that annoyed me was the comedy if you could call it that the two car guys were essentially there for some slapstick comedy to lighten the mood buuttt boyy did it not work!LOL!!Dont pushed me to like S2.Hope for S3!!LOL!!

Where it's better in S2??LOL!!Camaderie among the taxi driver members!! I''m not biased commentor But S2 bit disappointment to me some of the infiltration was orchestrated a little too easily!!KDK's been potrayed like superhuman and GE a superhacker!!IDK!!There are also glaring plotholes here and there.Theres also a lot of product placements that WE may not care for??S3!!!Hope dont harm this S3!!