Deluxe Taxi / Taxi Driver 모범택시 [ S1- 2021] [S2 - 2023] [S3 -TBD]

abs-oluteM

Episode 5

- This is my favourite series at the moment because of Lee Je Hoon and the overall sense of justice being dished out and the aesthetic/ music for this series. I actually like violence in series where characters are on an even tier (ie. bad guys, gangsters v gangsters) but I cannot stance violence when it's part of abuse (towards women, children, animals or someone weaker.) This series meets that abusive-violence with justice-violence, so it makes me happy :heart:

-I am really liking the hacker GE. She's so sassy and can send the men around her into fear :laugh: I laughed so hard when CEO Jang apologised for his misuse of power to KDK. I liked @ryanallright's article - it's true that this was a really good role and a shame LNE lost it due to scandals because this would have been a stepping stone. GE looks like she'll have her own possible revenge arc or at least a focus on her backstory/ development?

-I also laughed when KNA's office man said that the Deluxe Taxi looked like the work of *Batman*:laugh: Technically, he's not wrong! It's the same favour of justice that's for sure.

-The dream at the start of the episode was so scary and disorienting! But I like the mystery and the trauma that surrounds KDK - so far we see him a lot in character getting revenge for others, but I hope we see him seriously addressing his own issues as well :heart:

- Me every episode: Why is Lee Je Hoon so hot?? :cool: Two seconds later, laughing at his dorky glasses wearing revenge character persona :GrowDerp:

- This week's baddies made my blood boil once again. The level of abuse was awful to those new employees and it made me feel sick that they used the main victim as a human punching bag and baseball practice stick after he had quit the company and deleted a comment he'd made

:pandarage2::pandarage2::pandarage2: 

-Maybe this one gets me bad like the first episode because once again there's a huge difference in power between the new starters and the bosses. Personally also, I like my work and care so much about the people I work with that I couldn't imagine being in such a scary, dangerous, lonely and stressful situation and having no one able to support you or save you :lettalKWA:  

-But I look forward to what this badass is going to do to avenge our victim:

b4q0LWf.gif

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Episode 6

• Cutie-beauty being a little jealous and saying Kang was a fox was so cute. I liked the face she made while telling Do-Ki. 
    And his sweet little present to her, she totally liked it, even if she complained at first of him thinking of her as a child.
  • Mr.Jang was quite impressed by Prosecutors Kangs little "on my own" speech in front of her boss and that other prosecutor. I wonder if he tries to involve her more into his stuff. 
  • So Baek is actually involved in organ trafficking? Damn that woman really is dark. I can understand why Do-Ki said he doesn't feel good involving her. She must be a cruel enemy. So we also know what she meant in the karaoke room saying to the young guy paying with his face. This will get really ugly at one point.
  • Do Chul escape will definitely cause a huge problem.
  • I was hoping we end this episode with already having with the first scum, but oh boy were the last 5 minutes hard to endure. So we kinda learned why So Eun joined the team and what happened to her sister. 
    Seems like her sister An Jung Eun was the victom of a hidden recorded sex video, where she was probably even raped. So she probably commit suicide because of this.
    The former "heavy" uploader also mentioned that this was his job, uploading the.....disguisting..... stuff. I can only imagine what deep, disguisting things are uploaded in this cloud. 
    I really, really hope we get revenge soon in the next episode, but from the trailer it looks like we haven't started yet. There will be issues with Kang it seems. 
    Six episodes in and we already have the whole width of disguisting things happening. Not even Childen of Nobody was so quick in digging up the stuff that makes you wanna puke. 
  • Can we just get revenge, please?  
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 4

Calling for a Taxi!

We didn't even know what hit us with this drama. We just needed a ride, so called a taxi, and might as well make it a premium taxi. Next thing we know, we're up over our heads in revenge for some truly stomach curdling cruelty that people do to people. Why can't we just be nice to each other? Still, if they won't play nice, some suitably satisfying revenge will do!

This drama delivers on the revenge, but also serves up interesting insights into moral relativism, including when is holding hands with evil to exact revenge become evil in itself and is vigilante justice really suitable? It also has a good dose of comedy to lighten up the darkness, and a suitably broody male lead who smoulders even when he's just relaxing in his ride. All in all, it's captured our attention and has proven itself to be a riveting watch week on week.

So, we're having an Event to celebrate this drama! We're going to give points for every post after this post until I post the Event-ending post. There will be some new badges to buy in the Member Shop with those points as well.  Otherwise, let's just hold on for this ride!

:ValentineBulba:  :popcorn:

• Like 2
  • Party! 5

Dang, no conclusion for the U-Data case this week. This case hits close to home as we get a direct glimpse into the reason why Go Eun is part of the vigilante team. It's also going to be an emotional and heavy topic, where again, women are the sexual victims. This also seems to make a relevant reference to the recent real life Nth Room case. It's sickening what these people do.

And OMG to Cho Do Chul's escape! I'm not too concern about Do Ki because being a 707 former army he's well trained. However, I worry just a little for the others and that he might interfere with their mission.

The actor playing Park Yang Jin is so good at potraying a baddie. He's so easy to dislike, it was the same when he was in Tomorrow With You. He's even worst in this one. Grrrr. Park Yang Jin et al. don't deserve reform. They need a taste of an eye for an eye, a teeth for a teeth sort of punishment (in reference to Mouse). I hope we get a satisfying conclusion next week.

LOL Lee Je Hoon's over-exaggerated goofy smile drives me nut this episode. So fake and over the top yet comedic. LOL! I think  prefer the cheeky teacher more...

882c1869b2e6e6d55c96e9e64ec5e73233fd92e8

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Wow the abuse of the victims in this drama is really extreme. Wonder how much worse the cases can get.

On 4/24/2021 at 8:09 AM, Dhakra said:
  • Sometimes I wonder if companies or stuff like that truly exists in korea. 

More in the twitter thread or this article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-ceo-caught-film-beating-employee-animal-cruelty/

😱

Edited by Chocolate
  • Insightful 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Like someone has said, this is also my current favourite. I like the balance, the mix of characters and the build up. I'm always left at the end of each episodes wanting more. The thing that impresses me most is how the show gradually, little by little reveals the bigger picture. It isn't mysterious for mystery sake and gives backstories where relevant without disrupting the narrative flow. This was my main issue with Sisyphus. Yes, there's a case of the week aspect which highlights smaller instances of injustices (although no less important) but the show is also unveiling a bigger canvas.

Baek Sung-mi seems to have many fingers in many pies. The woman doesn't seem to have much of a conscience as long as he can make a few extra bucks. But she's an intriguing piece of the puzzle. It really does beg the question as to whether or Director Jang is just renting her "storage facility". He must know that she is essentially a crook and victimizes people without  batting an eyelash. So what does that say about him? That he's willing to close an eye to victimization because it's convenient? Or does he have another agenda? Is he using the criminals as bait for something else? Of course at this point I can't be sure. But there was something about the way his scenes were juxtaposed with that of Baek Sung-mi's right hand man pursuing Jo Do-chul . Plus she's in bed with a powerful gentleman who has an eye for young university-aged women.

There have been complaints about the lack of Kang Ha-na which really hasn't been an issue for me as for me she's been an outsider. She represents someone who still wants to work within the law but is coming up against all kinds of brick walls She's not there yet in terms of being a part of Rainbow Taxi. She still believes that the law is the answer even while she's being stonewalled. I think Director Jang believes she has potential because she still believes that going all out to get justice still matters. It seems to me that he is "manipulating" her to see the consequences of the inadequacies of the system as it stands.

In some ways the law itself isn't the problem but the people who are supposed to enforce it. Yes, they pay lip service to the letter of the law but what about the spirit. I find the deputy chief prosecutor's reason for giving U-Data's lawyer "face" to be facile. Who cares about the fact that he was an ex-prosecutor? The deputy chief seems beholden to cultural practices in this instance instead of putting the victim's interests first. Yes, the victim apparently withdrew his complaint but the fact that he's barely alive suggests that there's something rotten in Denmark. 

I was thinking the same thing as Go-eun while watching U-Data's big celebration on Ki-do's first day. Obviously it was a motivational sales event but there were religious, even cultic tendencies. CEO Park seems not be not much more than a gangland leader with a veneer of respectability. With a theatrical flair. It's interesting to see him use the carrot and stick approach with his employees. As the curtains are parted one by one, it's clear that U-Data is one big show to cover up for what the real business is. 

I don't usually say this but I hope there's no romance on the offing. I like the relationship dynamics as is.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

What I also actually liked this episode was including the bulldozer gadget again for dealing with the first minion. Normally these stuff is only used for one episode, pretty much after the engineer present it to the hero, does something with it once and it's never seen again.

I was happy they included it again. 

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Dang, no conclusion for the U-Data case this week. This case hits close to home as we get a direct glimpse into the reason why Go Eun is part of the vigilante team. It's also going to be an emotional and heavy topic, where again, women are the sexual victims. This also seems to make a relevant reference to the recent real life Nth Room case. It's sickening what these people do.

And OMG to Cho Do Chul's escape! I'm not too concern about Do Ki because being a 707 former army he's well trained. However, I worry just a little for the others and that he might interfere with their mission

I also wished U-Data was already concluded this week, because I knew waiting for a whole week will be tough, so the longer the episode went I was like: "Oh nooooo, seems like we won't solve the case this week. "

Yeah, it's sexual abuse again against women. I was hoping we don't touch it again soon. I prepare to see a lot of suffering from Go Eun.

For the case,I fear it will go even deeper, when the former uploader mentioned "heavy" oploads, I immediately thought of the dark web, so I fear there will be cases of child abusing, violence and other sick stuff. 

So basically the job got even harder. Not only do they need to take down the company, the CEO and the strategic planning Team, they also need to erase every single video/file. 

And I fear that this will interfere potentially with Prosecutor Kang, because deleting the videos/files also means erasing evidence to bring them down by the law. 

I'm not worried for the rest of the team, because Cho Do Chul only knows or "met" Do-Ki and Mr.Jang. He doesn't know there is a Team behind it, so I think his first target is going to be Mr.Jang.

The question is how Baek will continue in this regard, will she tell Mr.Jang or does she try to find CDC first?   

5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Holy......what? Gosh, sometimes I am happy I only watch KDramas and doesn't live/work there. That's insane!

This would never be possible here. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

So basically the job got even harder. Not only do they need to take down the company, the CEO and the strategic planning Team, they also need to erase every single video/file. And I fear that this will interfere potentially with Prosecutor Kang, because deleting the videos/files also means erasing evidence to bring them down by the law. 

The job gets harder = more entertaining and thrill for viewers. I'd still opted for them to successfully erase all the files than keeping it as evidences. I don't think Blue Bird intended to hand these scumbags to Prosecutor Kang anyway. Plus we don't know whether the law will do justice in its punishment. Yes, you can say I don't have much faith in the law in South Korea after learning so many real life cases and people getting away with it or light jail time.

13 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Holy......what? Gosh, sometimes I am happy I only watch KDramas and doesn't live/work there. That's insane!

This would never be possible here.

Yeah me neither. Travel and sight-seeing is good enough. I wouldn't want to work in Japan, TW or SK. Now I'm reminded the last time in Tokyo, we witnessed a man publicly having his hand on a woman's bum. It looks to us like she's an employee and he's her boss or something, and there were other male employees there too. A bunch of Western travellers discovered it first & were discussing in disbelief. To be honest it was difficult to tell if she's being molested or she is giving him consent that's why no one actually went and help her (plus there's language barrier). But for me, it was inappropriate (at the train station) and looks a lot like a workplace sexual harassment.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I found this really strange. She let 3 girls entertain him, and then she joins him in a nightgown? What is this?

I was pretty baffled by that too. So the girls are like "appetizers" and she is the "main dish"? With every passing episode , we're seeing more terrible things that she is involved in , and this makes me even more uncomfortable with CEO's Jang's reform agenda using her private jail. 

I continue to have a feeling that this drama is trying to present both sides of the narrative where punishment for a crime is done outside the law. I won't deny feeling satisfied each time  KDK ramps that bulldozer car of his  or gives those baddies a good beating - but the sexual predator who escaped while his cornea was going to be extracted is a reminder that things can also get out of hand.

I am interested  to see if Kang Hana will  join them  though I am fine if she doesn't . I like what she said in her interview about what she would do if she came across someone who was being beaten up in a construction site. She said she would fight off the perpetrators because saving someone is the utmost priority.  I like this quote she said The law is distant but the authority is close. I don't know if the nuance of it is lost in translation. But I interpret it like that -  the law is meant to protect the people, it is not meant for us to be so obsessed with whether it is being followed to the letter.  It is also not meant for people to exploit its loopholes so that they can get away with their crimes. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

55 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The job gets harder = more entertaining and thrill for viewers. I'd still opted for them to successfully erase all the files than keeping it as evidences. I don't think Blue Bird intended to hand these scumbags to Prosecutor Kang anyway. Plus we don't know whether the law will do justice in its punishment. Yes, you can say I don't have much faith in the law in South Korea after learning so many real life cases and people getting away with it or light jail time.

Don't get me wrong. Me too. I am all in for erasing everything, beating them up to pieces and making videos of it aswell. Fire with fire.

I am sure don't want to involve Prosecutor Kang at all, but I am sure at one point she will intervene with something. It also looks like Do-Ki has kind of a soft spot for her, since when he defended the companies CEO in front of her he did feel bad. I don't think he has ANY interest in her, since I still think he is a bit into Go Eun. 

The justice is powerless in this case, like Kang already said, she needs to dig up other stuff to get them. This could be the sexual abusive videos, but I do not think Blue Bird would let that happen. On the other hand, she passed the case to Blue Bird and asked for protection, so it will be complicated since she knows that this is happening. She just needs to get evidence. 

Watching crime dramas in general, reading articles about idols/ceos/managers on various korean sites really gave me the impression that you can get away with everything in korea. 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah me neither. Travel and sight-seeing is good enough. I wouldn't want to work in Japan, TW or SK. Now I'm reminded the last time in Tokyo, we witnessed a man publicly having his hand on a woman's bum. It looks to us like she's an employee and he's her boss or something, and there were other male employees there too. A bunch of Western travellers discovered it first & were discussing in disbelief. To be honest it was difficult to tell if she's being molested or she is giving him consent that's why no one actually went and help her (plus there's language barrier). But for me, it was inappropriate (at the train station) and looks a lot like a workplace sexual harassmen

Oh man, that would make me so furious and angry. That's stuff where my protective instinct kicks in. I never travelled to SK myself, but I had a good german friend who went to SK with her best friend and said, when clubbing, they had to constantly check every drink and cover each others back, literally because men would approach them constantly and try to do things. She also said once some people looked at her like she was just a walking, breathing sex toy. 

I really would not want to live or work in such an envoirment. I would get in so much trouble with the wrong people. 

• Like 7
15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I am sure don't want to involve Prosecutor Kang at all, but I am sure at one point she will intervene with something. It also looks like Do-Ki has kind of a soft spot for her, since when he defended the companies CEO in front of her he did feel bad. I don't think he has ANY interest in her, since I still think he is a bit into Go Eun.

Haha we are opposites again! I think if there is any romance in this drama, it will be between Do-ki and Ha-na. I think Do-ki treats Go-eun like a little sister 😂

• Haha 6

Just finished ep.5... That epilogue where the previous Deluxe Taxi client met and locked eyes with the next client was a really nice touch. But I cannot remember who is the spectacled guy that high-schooler JM met in the mini-mart?

I love KHN's assistant. Such a positive and funny guy. They make good partners for each other. 

Finally found one good thing about having to read subs while watching... ie. I can avert my eyes to the subs when it was the abusive scene, when they tied the employee to the pillar and took turns hitting him. I normally am fine watching violence and gore, but the abusing has been quite intense for this drama. Made my blood boil until almost evaporated away already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Everyone has said whatever it is I want to say :laugh:

So I'm just gonna throw a few light comments

@Chocolate how did you even have time to notice the discrepancy in which bed side that sleazy old man was on!!! 

@ktcjdrama I just looked away playing with my iPad when those horrible scenes were on (but the good thing was even when I looked away, I didn't feel like I missed anything important when I turned my eyes back on TV again... coz those scenes didn't contain any important clues pertinent to the flow of the story HAH..or else I would be really upset that I had to force myself watching those scenes only to avoid missing crucial information)

If there should be any romance in this drama.. I opt for Do-Ki with the hacker! :heiboi:

Oh and I was just glad that the illegal videos weren't showing child abuse .. although any kind of sexual abuse is just a no no but it would somehow feel a lot more disturbing if it's done on a child :cry: . Why oh why... I feel like crime against a child will be shown somehow in future eps. I really hope not though ...  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha we are opposites again! I think if there is any romance in this drama, it will be between Do-ki and Ha-na. I think Do-ki treats Go-eun like a little sister 😂

Yeah totally opposite. A romance between Do-Ki and Hana would feel set up. I don't mind if there is no romance plot at all, but if they add one, totally cutie-beauty and Do-Ki. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

No wonder they needed more than two episodes for this case... because it involves the pain that one of Rainbow team members is experiencing. It is just sickening for such a big company, supposedly the number one company, to have that disguised dark division raking all the money. I cannot believe that they even used a deceased real name for the video! They need to be punished reaaaaaaaal bad!! That too-lazy-to-walk-by-himself chairman and his traffic-light minions... Yeah, I was just thinking why are their hair dyed such colours, reminded me of a traffic-light, and sure enough, Investigator Hwang noted the same.

I love KHN's reply to the interviewers. Sadly, that kind of reply was exactly what blocked her way in. I love her attitude. The part when she acknowledged that she is a rude person and left her boss' office while there was another sunbae visiting... awesome! and CEO Jang approves. But I do wonder what is the intention of CEO Jang trying to recruit KHN? even letting her see the profiles of Rainbow team members...

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

So, turns out other than the bullying episode (which we've real life celebrity cases enough to refer to) - most cases are based on real, heinous crimes.

As @Chocolate has posted previously, Park Yang Jin was based on CEO Yang Jin Ho.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2020/05/28/socialAffairs/Yang-Jinho-gapjil-양진호/20200528165200215.html

The amount of jail time hardly seems enough

The man who killed Do Ki's mother is based on serial killer Jung Nam Kyu.

https://murderpedia.org/male.N/n/nam-kyu-jeong.htm

Cho Do Chul is based on Cho Doo Soon, who was released after 12 years of jail in Nov 2020

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/commentary/cho-doo-soon-rapist-8-year-old-nth-rooms-cho-ju-bin-sexual-crime-13782692

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-55465099

This one seems similar to Mouse too, don't you think @Chocolate? Reading the BBC article of the incident makes me mad. I can't continue at the moment.

Slavery on salt farms in Sinan County - Maria's case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_salt_farms_in_Sinan_County

This one is not as similar except exploiting on disabled/handicapped individuals.

This likely means Jang Sung Chul's parents case might also be based on a real life crime.

I'm looking forward to Burning Sun case to be featured to be honest. Nth Room's too. These two were jaw breaking cases.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 2
  • Shocked 2
3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love KHN's reply to the interviewers. Sadly, that kind of reply was exactly what blocked her way in. I love her attitude. The part when she acknowledged that she is a rude person and left her boss' office while there was another sunbae visiting... awesome! and CEO Jang approves. But I do wonder what is the intention of CEO Jang trying to recruit KHN? even letting her see the profiles of Rainbow team members...

But I think this reply might be a hint what potentially make her join the Rainbow

Team. Because their help is always immediate. She will fight the longterm fights, but they will grant immediate help. 

I really don't know otherwise what role she will be playing in this drama. So far her character doesn't have a lot of depth.

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm looking forward to Burning Sun case to be featured to be honest. Nth Room's too. These two were jaw breaking cases.

Oh this was so brutal, I kinda hope they don't. Another major case of abusing girls. But it might be possible.

• Like 4
On 4/25/2021 at 9:23 PM, Chocolate said:

Never mind that he was on the left side on the bed when she was walking towards him, then miraculously, he is then sleeping on the right side of the bed 😂

Don't you think it was filmed from the perspective of the mirror? She had just been grooming herself and then got up to head towards the client. So I think it's a mirror reflection that the audience is seeing.

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's been established from the first episode that Ha-na has a mind of her own. We were introduced to her at the hospital where she had been impersonating a nurse to watch over a suspect. The foundations have been laid even though she's not a victim of crime herself. So it's not beyond the pale that she joins Rainbow Taxi and becomes Do-ki's partner when going undercover.  (But no romance please)

I don't know that she will join the team full-time and it could be that she's used to process the baddies after nabbing them for instance rather than throwing them into the dungeon.

From the build-up I think the possibilityy of ccoperation is high but what that looks like is less certain. She coutld be a full-time member, or play a support role in her capacity as prosecutor. Just a collaboration.

I'm also of the opinion that Do-ki treats Go-eun as a sister although it doesn't automatically follow that I'm behind a DK-HN pairing. The husband thinks they're being set-up and perhaps they are but I can't say I'm feeling it. I'm not enthusiastic.

I sort of understand her passion and zeal but she almost compromised Do-ki's cover outside the Udata building. She knows what Park Yang-jin is capable of and yet why did she approach Do-ki just outside the building when one of the former employees is lying on a hospital bed?  Luckily he's quick witted. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Don't you think it was filmed from the perspective of the mirror? She had just been grooming herself and then got up to head towards the client. So I think it's a mirror reflection that the audience is seeing.

You're right! I'm the idiot 😭😂

Woah @mademoiselle So all the cases in the drama are adapted from real life cases 😱

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Cho Do Chul is based on Cho Doo Soon, who was released after 12 years of jail in Nov 2020

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/commentary/cho-doo-soon-rapist-8-year-old-nth-rooms-cho-ju-bin-sexual-crime-13782692

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-55465099

This one seems similar to Mouse too, don't you think @Chocolate? Reading the BBC article of the incident makes me mad. I can't continue at the moment.

Yes. Child predators should just be castrated. But Bong Yi in Mouse irritates me so I don't feel for her generally, sorry 😢

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SnowBlob Hahahahaha you and @Chocolate are so funny!

@Chocolate Yup. I guess so. I thought only Cho Do Chul is real but looks like they decided to use real life cases. Makes it more relatable too. When I found out Signal's cases were real I was :shocked2: too but it did made it extra special because they were based on real stories.

Yeah same, child predators and sexual offenders may need to be castrated, otherwise it really feels unsafe having them out back in the communities. The only concern I have is what if it was a wrongful accusation. Once it is done, it cannot be undone.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1