Know Your Oppas?

stroppyse

Only know 1 for sure :pandascared:

Spoiler

Song joong ki - vincenzo

I think the curly hair guy peeking through the car window is Kim Rae Won - and so that must be LUCA?

Mmm..that one ahjussi is that Lee Seo Jin? - Times

for sure i wont be the Oppa Expert. But I think I could be a good contender for underrated Ahjussi expert ahahahhaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@stroppyse @Tofu @NiteWalker
- I do love many of the oppas in kdramas , so that wasn’t hard . But the only reason I know the cdramas so well now is because I go into the threads so that I can think of what to promote on twitter. Before this I had no idea who was who .....all these long haired c actors looked the same to me before this . :shocked: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@stroppyse @Tofu @NiteWalker
- I do love many of the oppas in kdramas , so that wasn’t hard . But the only reason I know the cdramas so well now is because I go into the threads so that I can think of what to promote on twitter. Before this I had no idea who was who .....all these long haired c actors looked the same to me before this . :shocked: 

hahaha well that is the sides benefits right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
49 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Before this I had no idea who was who .....all these long haired c actors looked the same to me before this .

I understand! I started watching C-Dramas again so now I know a bit about the actresses and actors in that entertainment industry. To be honest, I'm used to seeing most of them in their costumes that when they wear modern day clothes, I have no idea who they are again. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some of Our Members Know Their Oppas! Impressive!

For the rest of us, here is the answer key. Answers are top to bottom, going from left to right.

P8kszwF.png

Ding Yu Xi (Ryan) - Moonlight
Song Joong Ki - Vincenzo
Ji Soo - River Where the Moon Rises
Chen Zhe Yuan (next to Ji Soo) - Winner is King
Cho Seung Woo - Sisyphus
Yang Yang - You’re My Glory
Wu Lei (Leo) - Princess Changge
Lee Seung Gi - Mouse
Chen Xiao and Wang YiBo - Being a Hero
Song Kang - Navillera
Wallace Chung - Jin Xin Si Yu
Jang Dong Yoon - Joseon Exorcist
Yeo Jin Goo - Monster/Beyond Evil
Chen Fei Yu (Arther) - Immortality
Luo Yun Xi (Leo) - Immortality
Lee Seo Jin - Times

Which of these dramas with these oppas are you most looking forward to? I feel as if we're going to be really spoilt for choice in February and March with all of these great dramas and more!

• Clapping Hands 2
5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

OMG....this was the one I didn't get. I should have known it would have a Leo in his name :pandarage2:

Hahaha! All of the Chinese actors in the banners were from the dramas that were nominated in @SnowBlob's event for most anticipated. The only exception was Luo Yunxi because he was in Immortality and Dr. Jin (both dramas nominated). I went with the photo that linked to the drama thread we have. 

For the Korean actors, I went with the dramas we have threads for that were coming out in the February and March.

I hope everyone had a great time guessing!! 

@NiteWalker @mademoiselle @Darkarcana @Tothestars @Mouse 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1