No Touch Couple ๐ŸŽŽ JungHye (Mr Queen) - Shin Hye Sun & Kim Jung Hyun

๐ŸŽŽ Mr. Queen Couple ๐ŸŽŽ

(Shin Hye Sun & Kim Jung Hyun)

ย 

Since everyone enjoyed the witty romance of Mr Queen couple, we decided to open the shipper thread for SHS x KJH.ย 

ย 

Here you can spazz the sizzling chemistry between the couple. I heard from @OsmanthusTeathis couple very shy to each other. We want to hear more about this couple!ย 

ย 

ENJOY AND HAVE FUN, nothing too serious in the ship thread, just for everyone to be happy โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

ย 

image-from-ios-2.jpg image-from-ios-1.jpg image-from-ios.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
ย 

21 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

They are called Bubble Gum Couple too because they chew bubble gum most of the time.

In preparation for kiss scene ?ย :GrowDerp:

ย 

Article from: Pink Villa

Shin Hye Sun documents Mr Queen cast's 'aegyo' side; Kim Jung Hyun wraps up filming and shares a sweet message
Taking to Instagram, Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung-hyun shared videos and photos from the sets of Mr. Queen as the latter revealed how he's wrapped filming for the popular tvN drama.

With only eight episodes remaining, Mr. Queen has truly added a fresh new twist to historical dramas thanks to its fresh storytelling and a power-packed performance by the entire cast, headlined by Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung-hyun. The ensemble shares a cordial equation behind-the-scenes and that's shown in the various Instagram posts shared by the talented actors.

In an endearing video posted by Hye-sun, the gorgeous actress makes the cast members, who are dressed in character, make a heart shape with their hands but in true Mr. Queen style, they have to do the action by chomping down to get the heart. The video starts with Cha Chung-hwa and Chae Seo-eun, who play Court Lady Choi and Hong Yeon. Chung-wa's antics leave Seo-eun and Hye-sun, who is behind the camera, in a laughing mess. Next up, we have Na In-woo, who plays Kim Byeong-in, giving us a cutesy heart with his adorable expressions as Hye-sun points at him. Seol In-ah, who plays Jo Hwa-jin, takes the dramatic route with her heart which gets a finger heart approval by Hye-sun.

Jung-hyun, dressed as King Cheoljong, makes the heart before laughing out loud and once he gets the thumbs up from Hye-sun, swiftly walks away in character mode Jung-hyun also shared a different version of himself making the heart on his IG page. Finally, we have Yoo Min-kyu, who plays Prince Yeongpyeong, swiftly making a heart as well with a straight face reaction. We're absolutely loving Mr. Queen cast's 'aegyo' side. Hye-sun shared another video of herself, dressed as Kim So-yong, dramatically striking a pose and unable to hold back her laughter.

ย 

ย 

ย 

(IG doesn't allow us to embed the links but here they are:)

SHS IG :ย https://www.instagram.com/p/CKNxwIlDz28/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/shinhs831/?utm_source=ig_embed

KJH IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOvF7RlxuD/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKP7wbblDu3/

ย 

Speaking of Jung-hyun, the handsome actor shared an update with his fans on IG that he's wrapped filming for Mr. Queen. Sharing a collage of photos of himself dressed in various King Cheoljong attires, Jung-hyun is seen posing in front of the customised coffee and snack trucks sent to the sets of Mr. Queen for him as gifts to show their support.

ย 

Jung-hyun's heartfelt caption reads as, "I was able to finish the filming well with a lot of support, love and attention. Thank you very much. I sincerely hope that the people who have given me strength in every tiring moment will be able to enjoy the work for a while. This too shall pass away."

• Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues:ย Nothing Uncoveredย ย Wed-Thurs: Blood Freeย -ย Fri-Sat:ย ย -ย ย Sat-Sun: Queen of Tearsย C-drama: -ย 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

ย 

@SilverMoonTea

He was flustered and positively blushing when she unexpectedly joined his IG Live today.....

ย 

Actually I like seeing them in modern clothes more @OsmanthusTea. Haha I thought he bring her in to join live ? She seems dazed as well and want to runaway quickly ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

I have to say JH indeed looked shy around her. I'm not sure is he always like this? And do they have promise to watch show together? But she backoff? Haha I'm a bit confused, in the end it seems they laugh together and in their own world. Seems have some of their insideย joke?ย 

ย 

Btw just realized we're 2 talking Teasย ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2

ย 

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ย 

Actually I like seeing them in

ย 

clothes more @OsmanthusTea. Haha I thought he bring her in to join live ? She seems dazed as well and want to runaway quickly ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

I have to say JH indeed looked shy around her. I'm not sure is he always like this? And do they have promise to watch show together? But she backoff? Haha I'm a bit confused, in the end it seems they laugh together and in their own world. Seems have some of their insideย joke?ย 

ย 

Btw just realized we're 2 talking Teasย ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

As you know I am no fan of Saeguk and I prefer KJH in suits and ties too like in CLOY.

ย 

He didn't bring her, he was having his usual IG Live and she commented and joined him. He was absolutely flustered until accidentally pushed the wrong button that switched the camera around showing his room and pajama bottom. At least he was in pajama NOT in his underwear.....:PsyWhat:

ย 

Ev-Ed-0-SUYAUXd-TT.jpg

ย 

ย 

As usual fans are very fast in catching up.....:GrimChamp:

ย 

qmfqrFH.jpg

ย 

ย 

Latest news, the pajama is sold out today.....:GengarCool:

ย 

ย 

Ev-Eb-Iqs-VEAIVNE.jpg

ย 

ย 

He then changed his IG PP to this.....:GrowDerp:

ย 

Ev-Ey-M2h-Vk-AAijvs.jpg

ย 

ย 

Add.

@SilverMoonTea

Forget to explain regarding the show they were talking about.

SHS mentioned that one of their co sstar in MQ The Royal Chef has a show and asked him to watch together. He said that person called him and mentioned about it. SHS said he didn't called me?! KJH said but he is in the same agency with you. She replied, well let the ones he called watch then....hahaha

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@SilverMoonTea

He was totally positively flustered and nervous. Today live is as authentic as we can get. Not bts nor scripted. Even his tones changed when he talked to her, manja manja gitu lho....the same with SHS....:wow:

Ahaha yeah at the beginning I was a bit surprised. It have kind of coupley feelings... Like just asking how're you but the tone so sweet...ย 

ย 

So he always call her noona noona haha... and she call him JHaaa...

ย 

So SHS want to surprise him, but in the end she also seems shy already and want to quick end it and run awayย :PikachuFacePalm:

ย 

Oh and she want to shave his beard I thinkย :laugh:

• Heart Eyes 2

ย 

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ahaha yeah at the beginning I was a bit surprised. It have kind of coupley feelings... Like just asking how're you but the tone so sweet...ย 

ย 

So he always call her noona noona haha... and she call him JHaaa...

ย 

So SHS want to surprise him, but in the end she also seems shy already and want to quick end it and run awayย :PikachuFacePalm:

ย 

Oh and she want to shave his beard I thinkย :laugh:

ย 

Well, they worked intimately for few months. I would say like it or not real feeling does overlapping with character's feeling. It's obvious he has a massive crush on her. SHS had another joined IG with her hot cousin in MQ but different vibes lha....No malu2 one...:GengarCool:

• Heart Eyes 2
32 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@SilverMoonTea

He was totally positively flustered and nervous. Today live is as authentic as we can get. Not bts nor scripted. Even his tones changed when he talked to her, manja manja gitu lho....the same with SHS....:wow:

ย 

Agree with this.. I only watched JH live 2 times and he's so playful and hard to get with his fans. He's really kind answering all the comments, requests and questions that he could read. Many fans have requested a join live streaming between him and SHS and he said he has to talk with her to match their time. What happened today is unexpected hahaha.ย 

ย 

I felt like peeking a private love call between a couple while watching their interactionย :pandablush:

ย 

Among many question, one of the fan ask who he was thinking about when he wrote the lyrics for the OST. From what I heard he answered he's thinking about the Queen.ย :hearties:

ย 

@SilverMoonTea twitter fans called this couple JungHye a combination of their name

Edited by LaLa
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Lifeย 

K-variety:ย 

ย 

That is so cute @SilverMoonTea.ย 

ย 

This YT account does not allow embedding but you can check them out

[Mr.Queen] Shin Hye Sun & Kim Jung Hyun best instagram live star couple

https://youtu.be/5B3NQHPWIug?t=129

ย 

Cheoljong Kim Junghyun's! A behind-the-scenes story told by the actor himself.

ย 

• Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues:ย Nothing Uncoveredย ย Wed-Thurs: Blood Freeย -ย Fri-Sat:ย ย -ย ย Sat-Sun: Queen of Tearsย C-drama: -ย