The Veil 검은 태양 [2021]

Darkarcana

Namgoong Min And Kim Ji Eun Become Involved In A Tense Situation In “The Veil”

Oct 8, 2021 by L. Kim

MBC’s “The Veil” has shared a sneak peek of a heart-pounding moment!

“The Veil” is a blockbuster action drama starring Namgoong Min as Han Ji Hyuk, an elite field agent whose perfect record and skill at completing missions make him a legend at the NIS (National Intelligence Service). However, just when he seemed to have finally succeeded in driving an organized crime syndicate into a corner, Han Ji Hyuk suddenly vanishes off the face of the earth following a horrific accident. After losing his memories and going missing for a year, he makes a bold return to the organization to find the traitor who attempted to kill his entire team.

Spoilers

Previously, Han Ji Hyuk was arrested on charges of sniping his colleague Seo Soo Yeon (Park Ha Sun), but he escaped and tried to find the real culprit on his own. In the process, he received help from his partner Yoo Je Yi (Kim Ji Eun). Han Ji Hyuk visited the hospital after hearing that Seo Soo Yeon had regained consciousness, but he fell into a trap and became surrounded by NIS agents. Viewers were especially shocked to find out that Yoo Je Yi had deleted the original security footage that was the decisive evidence to prove his innocence.

In the midst of this unpredictable development, Han Ji Hyuk and Yoo Je Yi get involved in a fierce pursuit. The two aim their guns at someone, and viewers are eager to find out if he will team up with the one who had betrayed him.

kim-ji-eun-1.jpgnamgoong-min-11.jpg

More stills show Yoo Je Yi in a doctor’s gown and heading somewhere urgently. She confronts mysterious men who hold up their arms in surrender. What kind of operation is she trying to carry out, and will she be able to overcome this crisis?

kim-ji-eun-2.jpgthe-veil-2.jpg

The drama’s producers teased, “Did Seo Soo Yeon, who had fallen into a coma, really die? Why did Yoo Je Yi betray Han Ji Hyuk? These unanswered questions will be resolved through today’s broadcast. You will be able to see several twists and meet a wild and thrilling chase unique to ‘The Veil,’ so please don’t miss it.”

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Whoaa... I'm officially confused now. What is the truth? Everything can be faked, even CCTV cannot be distinguished anymore whether it's been manipulated or not :shocked2: Even with the original clip, who can tell which is the original and which is the fake?

While watching ep.5, I almost lost it that SY was shot and thought she died?? So early?? But okay, then she was in coma and then declared dead at the end of ep.6. Of course, no dead body seen means she could still be alive, and it seems that in preview, there is Je Yi pushing a bed in the hospital. Maybe she saved her. But what's with her deleting of the original clip from Ji Hyuk? I'm confused where she stands now... And are they going to push a romance between her and Ji Hyuk? Please, no....

At the beginning of each episode, the drama is introduced as a winning script. So I am assuming the script is all done and it's good, that's why it won. I'm hoping the following episodes will be better because tbh, I'm starting to get Mouse vibes here. Twist here twist there, tease here tease there, and in the end I don't know what's what anymore... 

Also, some viewers are disturbed by SY's hairstyle... I thought it was unique and actually looks nice on her.

• Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

9 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

the starting scene thoughhhhhhh:love: now newer questions sort of start to rise~

ooooo yeahhhhh

ahahaha...I was wondering why NGM had to work so hard...well well look at what we have here.

I read the recaps on Naver. Don't think we have seen SY yet. And JH  got Je Yi to help him again. As expected the Chang Cheung Woo was the one they hang

Spoiler recaps from: http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1118941

Spoiler

In the MBC 'Black Sun' broadcast on the 8th, Han Ji-hyeok, who was imprisoned for the purpose of treatment, pondered the true culprit by drawing a relationship diagram between Seo Su-yeon (Park Ha-sun) and Jang Cheon-woo (Jung Moon-seong). He fell asleep and woke up to Chun-Woo Jang's voice saying 'Open your eyes', but it was an auditory hallucination.

Jang Cheon-woo was caught by Baek Mo-sa (Yu Oh-seong) and his men and was about to be killed. Jeong Chun-woo said to him "You don't know. What kind of life I have lived since that day a year ago" and "I became a dog that doesn't belong anywhere. Do you know the feeling of being gradually sucked into the darkness?"  Jang Cheon-woo said, "I've been told that if I stay in the dark for too long, I'll forget who I am, but I want to quit before I forget myself."

Baek Mosa said, "It's a waste," but Jang Chun-woo said, "It's not going to happen. We'll meet in the same hell after all." The next day, Chang Chun-woo was found with his neck hanging on an electronic display in the middle of the city, shocking him.

Deputy Director Do Jin-sook (Jang Young-nam) confirmed the original video that Han Ji-hyeok was not the culprit. She rebuked Han Ji-hyeok, who refused to visit her, saying, "Even if there is evidence of innocence, what are you thinking?"

Do Jin-sook urged Bang Young-chan (Kim Byung-gi) to re-investigate, saying, "Jang Cheon-woo's death is a provocation. It must be related to team leader Seo Su-yeon." In the end, Do Jin-suk swore to Bang Young-chan, who pretended not  to hear, by betting on her job, saying, "I will surely uncover all the truth within two weeks."

Ha Dong-gyun (Kim Do-hyun) went to Han Ji-hyuk and said, "Today, Soo-yeon is 49th day." He sighed, "How could I have known that she would go like that?" Then he sighed, "It's because of you that Su-yeon became like that. It's like you killed her. What is it really? What happened?" He provoked Han Ji-hyuk.

Han Ji-hyeok said, "Who are you? Director Kang? You provoked me to cause problems." To Ha Dong-gyun, who was frowning, Han Ji-hyeok said, "What are you hiding? The fact that Jang Cheon-woo is dead." Han Ji-hyeok knew about the death of Jang Cheon-woo while in captivity, and Ha Dong-gyun could not hide his surprise.

Afterwards, Han Ji-hyeok visited Yoo J and asked, "Who gave you the order? You must have had something to say about your continued visits. Isn't that director Kang?" However, he soon offered to cooperate by saying, “Let’s hold hands with me,” and YooJeYi  asked, “Can you trust me?” Han Ji-hyuk said, "I never said I believed. I just needed help." 

Ji-hyeok  and Yoo Je Yi  found out that Su-yeon had been threatened by someone, and Ji-hyuk Han was suspicious of Ha Dong-gyun.

Ha Dong-gyun said, "You told me to come to Shenyang. I had no choice but to say that I would expose the case of the embezzlement of Syrian special expenses. I didn't want to be dishonored," said Ha Dong-gyun. "You became a completely different person. There was. I still can't forget my eyes. It's true that I put the video in a mart locker." 

Director Kang asked, "Are you the one who sent the original CCTV footage?" Yoo Je Yi  said, "No. I'm going to go a different path with Team Leader Seo." 

Meanwhile, at the end of the broadcast, Baek MoSa  threw a bomb at Han Ji-hyeok and Yoo JY, and the explosion caused Han Ji-hyuk to pass out. Baek Mo-sa aimed a gun at Yoo JY, but soon pulled it back and aimed the gun at Han Ji-hyuk, raising the tension.

Ya agree @ktcjdrama I hope they don't push the love line with Ye Ji. I'd rather him with angry SY . TBH I had hoped Park Ha Sun had a bigger screen time & that she and NGM had more interactions since the drama sold them as the leads...

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I second this. Just the thought of them maybe having dated before but parted sends me excitement of watching the drama 😄

But I don't know after eps 7 ...it seems that it may really been have Chang Cheun Woo who dated SY.  I know they held a funeral for SY but at this point I refuse to believe she's actually dead.

OMG....the last scene...Baek Mo Sa is Je Yi's dad. The scar that she recognised on his hand and the look  was similar to the photo that director Kang had shown her. The plot thickens! Je Yi's arc has been pretty interesting and I think we can confirm she has no other intentions except to find her father. Which was why she "betrayed" Ji Hyuk at first. But in this episode , she has decided to help Ji Hyuk instead and not follow Kang's orders. Actually Director Kang is the hardest to read here. Am not sure what it is that he has planned and what is his real agenda. Is he also trying in his own way to find the mole . Don't think the mole here is just one person is it?

Kg60b9w.png?1

EhpBD3Q.png

Spoiler

0xCk0sR.png

We also had confirmation of who it is that helped JH from a year ago. Ha Dong Kyun (assuming he isn't lying) had been the one that Ji Hyuk contacted from a year ago. Arranging the container to ship JH back, sending the morse code, putting the USB in the locker and the hint about the Deep Fake technology. While he has been initially painted as a snake but it seems he may be someone that Ji Hyuk can trust. Was he also the one who sent the orginal CCTV footage to clear Ji Hyuk's name of killing Soo Yeon? 

Assuming that Baek Sang Mo is JY's dad who got stranded in North Korea, then starting the Sungmhoe group of ex NIS agents was his way of getting back at the NIS. As we can see the NIS has a lot of politics (with power struggle between the two Deputy commissioners ) and  plenty of shady things going on as well. There's clearly a lot of high security & controversial technology that is being develop- the Deep Fake , the amnesia drug etc. And as a result someone internally is  stealing (and selling) this tech elsewhere ( China, NK) . 

------------

New stills

FBPDAv-UcAMeNJp?format=png&name=small

FBPDEP_UUAcTkkk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

At the beginning of each episode, the drama is introduced as a winning script. So I am assuming the script is all done and it's good, that's why it won. I'm hoping the following episodes will be better because tbh, I'm starting to get Mouse vibes here. Twist here twist there, tease here tease there, and in the end I don't know what's what anymore...

Same here. I feel a bit stupid watching as I am confused most times 🤣 Though I am generally enjoying the show, the script doesn't look like the best/"winning" so far.

I have to say too that Kim Ji Eun looks more like the FL lead. Now that it seems that Baek Mo Sa is her father, her role seems even more crucial to the plot.

Whereas, dead or alive, Park Ha Sun's screen time has been like a minor supporting character.

Kim Ji Eun Learns Something That Makes Her Lose Her Logic In “The Veil”

Oct 9, 2021 by L. Kim

MBC’s “The Veil” has shared new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“The Veil” is a blockbuster spy drama starring Namgoong Min as Han Ji Hyuk, an elite field agent whose perfect record and skill at completing missions make him a legend at the NIS (National Intelligence Service). However, just when he seemed to have finally succeeded in driving an organized crime syndicate into a corner, Han Ji Hyuk suddenly vanishes off the face of the earth following a horrific accident. After losing his memories and going missing for a year, he makes a bold return to the organization to find the traitor who attempted to kill his entire team.

Spoilers

Previously, Han Ji Hyuk was proven innocent after the original security footage of Seo Soo Yeon (Park Ha Sun) was released. However, the war of nerves continued between the foreign and domestic bureaus. Han Ji Hyuk predicted that the traitor inside NIS is related to Jang Chun Woo’s (Jung Moon Sung‘s) death, so he asked Do Jin Sook (Jang Young Nam) to let him partner up with Yoo Je Yi (Kim Ji Eun) again.

Newly released stills show Han Ji Hyuk and Yoo Je Yi working together. Then things turn upside down for Yoo Jae Yi as she experiences emotional turmoil. She is soaked to the bone from the rain, but that doesn’t stop her from aiming a gun at someone. What did Yoo Je Yi find out after investigating with Han Ji Hyuk?

namgoong-min-kim-ji-eun1.jpg

kim-ji-eun-12.jpg

kim-ji-eun-21.jpg

kim-ji-eun.jpg

The drama’s production team hinted that as Han Ji Hyuk and Yoo Je Yi search for the truth as a team again, they will come across the truth of her missing father. They added, “Please focus on the stories of each character.”

Source

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ji Hyuk memories resurfaced and we see him holding a gun as a kid 👀 I swear if he did murdered his family 👀👀👀

btw I’m deeply….into Ngm chucks abs yeah hahahahaha. So I’m more invested in his line. So now I’m like, you telling me, he hid from everyone for one year and not even like he got captured or anything. Hahaha I wonder what changed him to be like this feared beast.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

OST#4

6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Same here. I feel a bit stupid watching as I am confused most times 🤣 Though I am generally enjoying the show, the script doesn't look like the best/"winning" so far.

I have to say too that Kim Ji Eun looks more like the FL lead. Now that it seems that Baek Mo Sa is her father, her role seems even more crucial to the plot.

Whereas, dead or alive, Park Ha Sun's screen time has been like a minor supporting character.

Glad to know I'm not the only one confused... haha...

Have to agree that KJE is more like the FL. I now suspect they only promoted PHS as the FL because she is more well known and more senior? 

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

it seems that it may really been have Chang Cheun Woo who dated SY.  I know they held a funeral for SY but at this point I refuse to believe she's actually dead.

Well, SY and JH could've dated before she dated CCW? I also still refuse to believe she's dead... No dead body shown to us, remember that rule of thumb? Haha...

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Finally caught up watching up to ep 7.

Damn I was sold when I saw that the leads are NGM and PHS.

But but by ep 5 SY is dead! :shocked:

The writer better bring her back to live or I will feel so cheated!

@ktcjdrama I wish SY and JH had dated before! :lmao2:

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

Hello @Rina . Welcome to JangHaven & the thread . I was also so excited at the thought of PHS being paired up with NGM . I hv a soft spot for PHS & was excited that she’s taking on a role so unlike her previous ones . But her lack of screen time & now practically no screen time makes me disappointed. They “killed her” off just when we were getting to know more of her . 
Lol! 

Interesting spoiler . JH finally remembers who was the rat …

Spoiler

His own partner 

And BMS had shot Je Yi earlier . But she was wearing a bullet proof vest 

Spoiler

Not sure what led to this . 

Spoiler

Am gonna go on Naver to look for recaps 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG...guess who was SY's lover...

Spoiler

Recaps

Spoiler

After returning to the National Intelligence Service, Han Ji-hyeok and Yoo J-J were surprised by the news of the domestic part assignment. Han Ji-hyeok went to Kang Pil-ho (Kim Jong-tae) and protested, "I cannot accept this kind of greeting."

And Han Ji-hyuk said, "How are you? It’s the feeling of sitting in the seat you wanted so much.” He touched Kang Pil-ho. “You don’t know! How did you come here? To protect you!” said Kang Pil-ho excitedly.

Han Ji-hyuk calmly said, “From whom? Then why did you keep it? This is Suyeon. Did you use her  and throw her  away?” Kang Pil-ho panicked at Han Ji-hyuk's provocation.

“We have been cheating all our lives. If there is such a thing as hell, we will meet.” Han Ji-hyuk turned around. "Do you know what Suyeon's last words were?" Han Ji-hyuk said, 'I made a choice - I had no choice but to do what I did  because of my debt'.

Han Ji-hyuk then handed the photo to Kang Pil-ho, saying, "It was from Su-yeon's belongings." In the photo, Su-yeon Seo and Pil-ho Kang were seen smiling happily at Bellanie. Before Seo Su-yeon and Kyung-seok (Hwang-hee) got engaged, Kang Pil-ho was the lover who went all the way to Bellanie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

OMG...guess who was SY's lover...

Reveal hidden contents

Recaps

Reveal hidden contents

After returning to the National Intelligence Service, Han Ji-hyeok and Yoo J-J were surprised by the news of the domestic part assignment. Han Ji-hyeok went to Kang Pil-ho (Kim Jong-tae) and protested, "I cannot accept this kind of greeting."

And Han Ji-hyuk said, "How are you? It’s the feeling of sitting in the seat you wanted so much.” He touched Kang Pil-ho. “You don’t know! How did you come here? To protect you!” said Kang Pil-ho excitedly.

Han Ji-hyuk calmly said, “From whom? Then why did you keep it? This is Suyeon. Did you use her  and throw her  away?” Kang Pil-ho panicked at Han Ji-hyuk's provocation.

“We have been cheating all our lives. If there is such a thing as hell, we will meet.” Han Ji-hyuk turned around. "Do you know what Suyeon's last words were?" Han Ji-hyuk said, 'I made a choice - I had no choice but to do what I did  because of my debt'.

Han Ji-hyuk then handed the photo to Kang Pil-ho, saying, "It was from Su-yeon's belongings." In the photo, Su-yeon Seo and Pil-ho Kang were seen smiling happily at Bellanie. Before Seo Su-yeon and Kyung-seok (Hwang-hee) got engaged, Kang Pil-ho was the lover who went all the way to Bellanie.

Yucks! :NoHalCat:

• Haha 3

Hope...

21 minutes ago, Rina said:

Yucks! :NoHalCat:

Tell me about it. Perhaps the hints were there all along and I had not wanted to acknowledge it as I too wanted Ji Hyuk to be SY's ex. I should have paid attention to the fact that Kang and SY had that little disagreement where he grabbed her hand ( the one that Je Yi witnessed at the car park). Then when JH was using the DeepFake tech to alter the CCTV with Soo Yeon's image, he was visibly shaken and refused to give the order to shoot.

More recaps in spoiler...

1st half

Spoiler

Yoo JY (Kim Ji-Eun) was shot by Baek Mo-Sa (Yoo Oh-Sung).

Han Ji-hyeok (Namgoong-min) was relieved to find out that YooJY was wearing a bulletproof vest. Yoo JY, who had come to her senses, said that she had heard from Director Kang that Mosa Baek could be his missing father.

To Ji-hyeok Han, “Why didn’t you tell me?” Yoo JY said, “I wasn’t sure.” “If he was really my father, would he have shot me?” Yoo J said, saying that Mosa Baek was not her father.

Han Ji-hyeok speculated that the person who killed Jang Cheon-woo (Jung Moon-seong) was the Baek Mo-sa, and that the Sangmuhoe and Baek Mo-sa seem to have gone wrong. I thought that the killing of Cheon Pyong-Il and Chang Cheon-Woo was also a kind of warning message.

The content of the last message is 'Don't look for the answer too far. I can be in you," Yoo JY told Han Ji-hyuk. The two doubted, "Maybe the real chief is inside."

Meanwhile, Do Jin-suk (Jang Young-nam) eventually resigned, and the position was passed to Kang Pil-ho (Kim Jong-tae). When Do Jin-suk saw Kang Pil-ho, he said, "You don't think it's over like this, don't you? I will no longer be the one to face. You'll have to be prepared. Because this is the real start.”

Han Ji-hyuk came to Jin-sook Do. Do Jin-sook said, "The NIS has been loyal to the government, not the country. At the center of it was the domestic part. Someone had to stop it.”

Jihyuk said, “Then why are you stepping down like this? Doesn't it have a different purpose? What are you hiding?” he said. “Isn’t there anything you are hiding from me?” Do Jin-sook said, “I came to know this while working, but the truth cannot be hidden.” Then, Jin-sook Do asked Han Ji-hyuk, "Will you watch over Chief Kang on my behalf?"

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/327392

Spoiler

On this day's broadcast, Lee In-hwan (Lee Kyung-young) approached Yoo Je Yi  and gave information about her father. Lee In-hwan praised Yoo JY's father as the best field agent, and told Yoo JY about her father's disappearance, "a colleague had sold him out."

Lee In-hwan gave the password to see Yoo JY's father's records, and Yoo JY was shocked to see the records. It was named after Do Jin-sook (Jang Young-nam). On a rainy night, Yoo J visited Do Jin-sook's house and aimed a gun at Do Jin-sook. "Were you the deputy chief? Was it the deputy chief who made my dad that way?" she said in anger. Mosa Baek (Oh-seong Yoo) was watching the scene in the car, causing a shock.

At the same time, Han Ji-hyeok, who was waiting with Kang Pil-ho (Kim Jong-tae) at the hospital, received a new video from Ha Dong-gyun. There was a picture of Han Ji-hyuk himself with shaggy hair a year ago. In the video, Han Ji-hyeok asked, "How far did you find out?" He then revealed that it was Kim Dong-wook who communicated with the outside world.  (Kim Dong Wook was the other field agent apart from Kyung Seok) 

At that moment, Jihyuk  felt a severe headache and fell to the floor. Kim Dong-wook (Jo Bok-rae), who killed Ri Dong-cheol and looked back, came to mind of himself watching him through the door.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16337883561607765002

So since Lee I Hwan gave the intel to Je Yi about who betrayed her dad , it looks like she has decided to part ways with JH in the preview and go work for him

• Like 2

Hahaha! Agree it is so disappointing that Kang Pil Ho is So Yeon's ex 😆

After episode 8, this is what I gather:

NIS

- seems they are crooked

- are they manipulating events to benefit whoever they support for the Presidential election? for power?

Sangmuhoe

- a group of retired NIS officers

- what is their purpose? are they going against the NIS to change the election outcome? in that case, would they be considered the good guys?

- if so, it would make sense for Kang Pil Ho to be part of this group since he seems to be trying to reduce the risk of his agents' lives.

Baek Mo Sa

- he is Je-Yi's father

- he was sold out by Director Do to the North Koreans - is he back for revenge?

- he is not part of Sangmuhoe? In fact, he seems to be working against them.

I still don't understand why Ji Hyuk would make himself lose his memories. So far, all the time/episodes is spent just finding out things that Ji Hyuk already knows before the memory loss. Why was it necessary to take away his own memories? How does that help?

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I still don't understand why Ji Hyuk would make himself lose his memories. So far, all the time/episodes is spent just finding out things that Ji Hyuk already knows before the memory loss. Why was it necessary to take away his own memories? How does that help?

Me too...but this twitter post gave me food for thought

• Insightful 2

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Perhaps the hints were there all along and I had not wanted to acknowledge it as I too wanted Ji Hyuk to be SY's ex. I should have paid attention to the fact that Kang and SY had that little disagreement where he grabbed her hand ( the one that Je Yi witnessed at the car park). Then when JH was using the DeepFake tech to alter the CCTV with Soo Yeon's image, he was visibly shaken and refused to give the order to shoot.

I had guessed they were an item because of his inability to order the shot. 

Tbh, I am still not able to grasp what’s going on very well, but the story development is still intriguing enough to keep me watching. I will just watch and not try to analyze and speculate, haha...

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Tell me about it. Perhaps the hints were there all along and I had not wanted to acknowledge it as I too wanted Ji Hyuk to be SY's ex. I should have paid attention to the fact that Kang and SY had that little disagreement where he grabbed her hand ( the one that Je Yi witnessed at the car park). Then when JH was using the DeepFake tech to alter the CCTV with Soo Yeon's image, he was visibly shaken and refused to give the order to shoot.

What a nightmare! :cry:

With SY gone not as heartfluttering to watch. Hahaha yes I am shallow.

Still will watch it for NGM and how The Veil will end.

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Hope...

Kinda don’t think SY is like truly dead, maybe she is in a state like JH who disappears for a year and somehow she will come back.

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Tbh, I am still not able to grasp what’s going on very well

Second on this, I just feel off over how the people like Baek mo sa and others who talked to JH felt like it’s staged in the way of tryna hint something. We been waiting for two weeks. It’s high time to show us already and stop making us confused. I finished ep 8 boy was I confused 😂

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

He is told to look closer. And not to become the "monster/traitor" that he is seeking. Could it really be him? 🤔

I kinda got this feeling too because it’s the words that they used really felt like they were all tryna indicate something but at the same time it still doesn’t make any sense how he washed his memories…it feels like he crippled himself to start all over but whyyyy

Why did he instruct people to set up the whole thing for him? Like the thumbdrive at his parents ashes. To the video recordings. 

To check if maybe I’m losing it I went on Twitter and saw that I’m not the only one who felt this way..whew..thought I was crazy…

Some even proposed:

Oh yeah we never really gotten like who is this girl right?

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

44 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Even this lady has more screentime than female lead PHS!

Sorry end of rant!

:mood:

• Haha 3

Hope...

1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

Isn't she his informant too? 

So summary is that we're all somewhat confused but we're intrigued enough ( likely thanks to NGM) to keep watching. For what it's worth , I prefer this way more than Awaken. :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1