The Veil 검은 태양 [2021]

Darkarcana

E7hKlZWUcAclCsE?format=jpg&name=900x900
Name: The Veil

Hangul: 검은 태양

Episodes: 12

Release Date: TBC

Plot: A Korean-style spy investigation show with a story about a top National Intelligence Service (NIS) agent. In his endeavor to uncover the internal traitor that brought him to his downfall, he confronts a much bigger enemy behind the organization. Han Ji Hyuk is the top field agent in the NIS. He is held in awe by his colleagues for his perfect record and skill at completing missions. He had been driving an organized crime syndicate into a corner when he vanished off the face of the earth, but he returns a year later to shake up the syndicate once more. Seo Soo Yeon is the head of team 4 of the Crime Information Center who is excellent at performing her duties and solving cases. She has great affection for people, and she especially cares for her teammates.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

logo_108_6_20170111151211.jpg

Namgoong-min "'Black Sun' has a premonition that it will do well" reading release

Enter 2021.06.10. 8:49 am  Revision 2021.06.10. 8:50 am

Reporter Hae-seon Han

0002962222_001_20210610085004751.jpg?typ

/Photo = MBC

The script reading site for MBC's new drama 'Black Sun', which will decorate the second half of 2021, was unveiled for the first time.

MBC's new drama 'Black Sun' (directed by Kim Seong-yong, written by Park Seok-ho), which is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year, is a story that takes place as the best field agent of the National Intelligence Service, who disappeared a year ago, returns to the organization to find the insider who dropped him into hell.

On this day, at the script reading site, the production team and actors who will lead 'Black Sun' gathered in one place. Writer Park Seok-ho and director Kim Seong-yong, who will present high-quality works, include Nam Goong-min (Han Ji-hyeok), Park Ha-sun (Seo Su-yeon), Kim Ji-eun (Yoo Jay), Kim Byung-gi (Bang Young-chan), Lee Kyung-young (Lee In-hwan), Jang Young-nam (Do Jin-suk), etc. Veteran actors attended and heralded the birth of a Korean-style spy action blockbuster drama.

As the reading began in earnest, the actors immersed themselves in each role and radiated the aura of an elite NIS agent. Namgoong-min, who plays the role of Han Ji-hyeok, the most elite field agent of the National Intelligence Service, radiates a heavy charisma even with a single word, proving the power of a representative actor in Korea.

Park Ha-sun, who plays the role of Seo Su-yeon, the team leader of the Crime Information Integration Center, boasted a cool side with a captivating gaze, but showed a lovely reversal charm. In addition, Kim Ji-eun transformed into Yoo Jae-yi, Han Ji-hyuk's partner, and made the reading scene cheerful with a strong, confident and beautiful smile.

Not only that, the combination of actors who will play an active role as agents of the National Intelligence Service also draws attention. Kim Byung-gi (Bang Young-chan), Lee Kyung-young (Lee In-hwan), Jang Young-nam (Do Jin-sook), and Kim Jong-tae (Kang Pil-ho) gave a perfect performance, creating tension in the play.In the script reading, which was held in a warm atmosphere, director Kim Seong-yong showed special affection by introducing not only the main actors but also the staff who run the drama together. Also, he said, "I want to go to the scene as soon as I wake up in the morning, and I want it to be a fun scene where I want to be with you more even after filming is over."

Writer Park Seok-ho then said, "I am often depressed because writing is a job I do alone. I was strengthened by hearing that you are working with me in the middle of preparing the work. I am so glad and happy to meet you in person. Please take care of me." He gave a friendly feeling.

Finally, after reading the script, Namgoong-min showed confidence with a reason, saying, "I have a strong feeling that our drama will be very good because we are with good actors." Park Ha-sun expressed her passion for acting, saying, "I think the script is more interesting after reading today. I will work harder and do much better than when I was reading. Kim Ji-eun said, "Today, I read with my seniors, juniors, and fellow actors for the first time. I decided to start off with a pleasant start.

The production crew and actors of 'Black Sun', which announced such a pleasant start, amplified expectations by boasting immersion and unrivaled chemistry that makes you sweat just by reading the script. The strong synergy created by the trusted and watched production crew and actors is announcing the birth of a blockbuster drama with an all-time spy action.

On the other hand, 'Black Sun' is the winner of the 2018 MBC Drama Script Contest by writer Park Seok-ho. Here, PD Kim Seong-yong, who directed 'Children in Prison' and 'My Love Healing', is expected to open a new horizon of Korean-style spy action dramas.

'Black Sun' is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

Source | Translated by Google

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Party! 2

Teaser

Script Reading Video

https://tv.naver.com/v/20651293

In the summer of 2021, the long-awaited Korean action blockbuster is coming!
'Namgoong-min-Park Ha-seon-Kim Ji-eun' perfectly transformed into an elite NIS agent!
From the script reading to the tense feast of the sweet and bloody tiki-taka of the NIS agents,
you can even get a sneak peek at the main story!

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Star Struck 2

8063f9fd2d9d4b5d9e27942a6e724251.jpeg?s=

Namgoong Min Transforms Into Elite Special Agent Who Is Out For Revenge In Upcoming Drama

Jun 11, 2021 by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “Black Sun” (literal translation) has unveiled its first glimpse of Namgoong Min in character!

“Black Sun” is a new blockbuster action drama starring Namgoong Min as Han Ji Hyuk, an elite field agent at the NIS (National Intelligence Service). Due to his perfect record and skill at completing missions, Han Ji Hyuk is a top agent who is held in high esteem by his colleagues.

However, just when he seemed to have finally driven an organized crime syndicate into a corner, Han Ji Hyuk suddenly vanishes off the face of the earth. After going missing for a year, he makes a bold return by joining a crime syndicate to find the traitor responsible for his downfall.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Namgoong Min’s fierce gaze holds both anger and sorrow at the same time, hinting at the suffering his character has faced over the past year.

Spoiler

Namgoong-Min.jpegNamgoong-Min-2.jpegNamgoong-Min-3.jpegNamgoong-Min-4.jpeg

Praising Namgoong Min’s acting, the producers of “Black Sun” remarked, ‘From bulking up to constantly analyzing how to deliver each line of dialogue and even each breath, Namgoong Min is portraying Han Ji Hyuk perfectly through his acting. Due to the nature of the action blockbuster genre, there are many difficult scenes in the drama, but Namgoong Min acts them out so perfectly that just watching him is thrilling.”

They added, “Please tune in to ‘Black Sun’ to see what kind of synergy will arise from Namgoong Min’s explosive acting and the drama’s exciting action.”

“Black Sun” is currently scheduled to premiere in the second half of 2020.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 minutes ago, bluepebbles said:

But after his recently drama *cough* which i drop, i am more anxious about this one. 

You are not the only one...I don't even know how finished it aaaahahaha....

Okay at least I like the FL . That makes a difference for me :D 

New stills for Park Ha Sun

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210622_0001484870&cID=10601&pID=10600

NISI20210622_0000771733_web.jpg?rnd=2021

'Black Sun' is the winner of the 2018 MBC Drama Script Competition by Park Seok-ho. It tells the story of the best field agent of the National Intelligence Service who went missing a year ago as he returns to the organization to find the insider traitor who dropped him into the abyss. It is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

Park Ha-sun takes on the role of Seo Su-yeon, the team leader of the Crime Information Integration Center. She is a person who is recognized by everyone because she has excellent work ability to solve related cases when taking on a single case. She is a three-dimensional character that shows a cool side as the team leader, but also has a warm personality. 

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210622_0001484870&cID=10601&pID=10600

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Namgoong Min Turns Into A Special Agent Who Has Been To Hell And Back In New MBC Drama

MBC’s “The Veil” has released new stills of Namgoong Min!

“The Veil” is a new blockbuster action drama starring Namgoong Min as Han Ji Hyuk, an elite field agent at the NIS (National Intelligence Service). After going missing for a year during a mission to eliminate an organized crime syndicate, he makes a bold return to the organization to find the traitor who dropped him into hell.

Han Ji Hyuk is a leading secret agent who never stops until he achieves his goal. He has quick instincts, is fluent in several languages, and has unparalleled skills in shooting and combat. He disappears overnight and puts the organization into a crisis but returns a year to shake everything once more.

The new stills shock drama fans with Namgoong Min’s transformation into Han Ji Hyuk. Unlike the first glimpse of Han Ji Hyuk that showed his charismatic side, these photos show the spy looking completely devoid of emotions. Particularly noticeable are his shaggy hair, bloody face, and grimy appearance. Although he looks barbaric and wild, his eyes are empty, and he looks defeated as if he has gone through all kinds of disasters.

The drama’s producers commented, “When we see Namgoong Min, we definitely trust him as an actor. He draws admiration with not only his instant immersion into his character in difficult situations but also his detailed emotional performances. In addition, please check out the ‘The Veil’ to see how Namgoong Min, a ‘genius of transformation,’ will show a different side of him.”

“The Veil” will air sometime in the second half of 2021.

• Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/1/2021 at 1:05 PM, Chocolate said:

@abs-oluteM He looks a little disproportionate now lol. I was watching The Good Manager (managed to ffw till the end), there was a scene of him naked in the bathroom - he was muscular although it didn't show with clothes on hahahah. I think that size is just nice for him.

Ok la ...on 2nd look maybe the upper chest bit is too big. :heiboi:

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

New MBC Friday-Saturday drama 'Black Sun' is set to premiere in September [Official]

MBC, which celebrates its 60th anniversary this year, has created a 'Friday-Saturday Drama' for the first time since its founding, and selected 'Black Sun' as the first runner. As a result, MBC's most anticipated drama 'Black Sun' (directed by Kim Seong-yong, written by Park Seok-ho) in the second half of the year will be seen every Friday and Saturday at 10:00 pm.

MBC is a leading organization that has been in the broadcasting industry so far, including traditional mini-series of 16 and 12 episodes, as well as various lengths such as 8 episodes and 4 episodes, as well as crossover works of dramas and movies. It has been well-received by viewers.

This new Friday-Saturday drama was also strategically selected to expand viewers' choice of works based on the viewer's content consumption propensity as MBC's flexible programming strategy stood out. According to this decision, 'Black Sun', which will be introduced as a follow-up to the currently popular Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Only Without Crazy', will meet viewers as a Friday-Saturday drama.

"As a result of analyzing viewers' TV and OTT content consumption patterns, we decided to move the existing weekday night dramas to weekend nights," said Geon-wook Yoo, head of MBC's content strategy department. “Starting at 10:00 pm on Friday, the beginning of  weekend, we will create a new drama twice a week on Fridays and Saturdays, and provide viewers with a variety of fun on weekend nights with entertainment content such as ‘I Live Alone’ and ‘Point of Omniscient Interfere’. I hope that the newly established MBC Friday-Saturday drama will receive a lot of love from viewers,” he said, explaining the reason for the new Friday-Saturday drama.

‘Black Sun’, selected as the first hurdler for MBC’s first Friday-Saturday drama since its establishment, is a special drama for the 60th anniversary of MBC’s founding and is a Korean blockbuster action masterpiece jointly invested by MBC and Korea’s largest OTT platform, Wavve.

'Black Sun' is the story of the best field agent of the National Intelligence Service, who disappeared a year ago, and returns to the organization to find the insider traitor who dropped him into the abyss. Actor Nam Goong-min, who has been loved by viewers for his explosive acting skills and extraordinary presence in various works, plays the role of 'Han Ji-hyuk', the best field agent of the National Intelligence Service. He will work with  'Seo Su-yeon', the head of the Crime Integration Center, Han Ji-hyuk's motive and secret crime center. Actor Park Ha-sun, who is considered a 'trend these days' by perfectly immersing the character, will also appear. Ji Eun Kim , a certified elite who joined the National Intelligence Service at the age of 21 and Han Ji-hyuk's partner,  took on the lead role for the first time on a terrestrial TV station. Joing with Kim Ji-eun, are Kim Byung-gi, Lee Kyung-young, Jang Young-nam, and Yoo Oh-seong-- actors who give a heavy presence just by their names. The line up raises expectations for the drama.

MBC created many masterpieces that will remain in the history of Korean historical dramas, such as 'Dae Jang Geum', 'Heo Jun', 'Dong Yi', 'Queen Seondeok', and 'The Moon Embracing the Sun' . The broadcast industry's attention is already focused on the fact that it is a work that has been released for a long time since 'Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryeong'.

MBC's newly established Friday-Saturday drama will feature blockbuster-level masterpieces with various themes, such as action plays and historical plays, and will provide new attractions to the small screen on weekend nights.

source

• Party! 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor