[K-Artist] Cho Jung Seok 조정석

LaLa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like the trophies for Aloha is keep increasing! Cho Jung Seok won Best OST Awards at 30th Seoul Music Awards. He didn't attend the ceremony but send winning speech and thank you message to the fans.

English sub credits to @ jojoelSUBS team on twitter

JAM Ent post a new naver post for Cho Jung Seok making photos when he's shooting the ads for 'airdays'. He's shooting with white suits and white background :wow:

JAM01800.jpg?type=w1200

cr: JAM Ent

more pictures -> https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30645648&memberNo=45551676

• Like 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cho Jung Seok CF for Millie Library 

JAM Ent IG update stills cut of our actor in his appearance for Wise Camping Life series at Full Moon (Na Young Suk's PD) youtube channel 

Jadam's Chicken new menu means new CF with our actor! 

CFs King indeed :laugh:

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Cho Jung Seok's upcoming film is one of the anticipated film in the 2nd half of 2021. Public is waiting for another master piece of acting from him in his upcoming movie. 

JAM Ent instagram update with stills from last episode of Wise Camping Life. Our actor finally got the chance to play his guitar on the last day before they ended the 2 days 1 night camping trip in Hospital Playlist shooting location. 

• Like 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 3 weeks later...

Cho Jung Seok (together with actress Park Min Young) received presidential commendations after they diligently paid a large amount of national taxes and took part in community service work. They have also been appointed as honorary ambassadors for the National Tax Service for over a year.

NISI20210415_0000727284_web_202104151142

source -> links

Awarding ceremony video by National Tax Service

rough trans of short speech by Cho Jung Seok (minute 0:57 to 1:23)

With this opportunity, I personally think it's time for us to reflect on our duty as tax payers for the honest tax report and payment. From this day on, I will continuously work hard and do my best on my duty as the model taxpayer ambassador. Thank you very much

Photo stills of making scenes CF Millie Library by JAM Entertainment -> Links

JAM04459.jpg?type=w1200

And! personally this is one of the news that I've been waiting for. Hospital Playlist Season 2! Script reading photo stills update from JAM Ent IG. Our actor is working hard preparing for season 2. Wish everything goes well and the filming can be done safely and in good condition!

• Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Cho Jung Seok has been chosen as a new model for Woong Jin Foods (Beverage) Barley Tea 'Sky Barley'

0002487708_001_20210426100701310.jpeg?type=w430

Woong Jin Foods expects that 'Sky Barley' 's cool and savvy brand image and Cho Jung-seok's bright and pleasant image will show synergy. It will be aired on TV from May 1st.

source: 1, 2

[If You Combined Cho Jung Seok's CFs, It Will Become One Drama!] (original article -> link )

Thread translations by @ .jojoelSUBS at twitter

Actor Cho Jung Seok profile has been released by KoBiz! Check it out -> here

Edited by LaLa
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 1 year later...

2CVQ6J0.gif

엑스포츠뉴스

Content Writing Reporter Dew89428

0001553270-001-20230203105601456.jpg

Photo = Xports News DB

Jo Jung Suk will be performing as a special guest at his wife Gummy's 20th debut anniversary concert.

On February 3, Gummy's label C-JeS Entertainment revealed, "As it's a special concert for Gummy's 20th anniversary since her debut, Jo Jung Suk decided to appear at her concert on Sunday, February 5. As for what song he's singing, we won 't say for those who're going to the concert."

Gummy is ending her 20th debut anniversary concert 'BE ORIGIN' in Seoul on February 4 and 5 after beginning in November of last year.

In related news, Gummy and Jo Jung Suk married in October of 2018 and welcomed their first baby in August of 2020.

• Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan