Love (feat. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡 [2022]

ktcjdrama

Marriage_Lyrics_and_Divorce_Music-P1.jpg

Broadcast station: TV Chosun, Netflix

Schedule: 

Season 1: Jan 23 - Mar 14, 2021 / Saturday-Sunday / 20:20 (KST)

Season 2:  Jun 12 - Aug 8, 2021

Season 3: Feb 26 - Apr 17, 2022

About the Show: The story tells of three females in their 30s, 40s and 50s as they each face crisis in their marriages. 

Genre: Romance, Infidelity, Family

Trailers:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

BASIC INFORMATION

Production: Jidam Inc., Chorokbaem Media

Episodes: 16 

Director: Yoo Jung-Joon, Lee Sung-Hoon
Screenwriters: Im Sung-Han

Official Website: http://broadcast.tvchosun.com/broadcast/program/1/C202000149.cstv

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Main Cast

Sung Hoon  >> Park Sa-Hyun, 33 yo

Lee Ga-Ryung  >> Boo Hye-Ryung, 34  yo

Lee Tae-Gon  >> Shin Yoo-Shin, 44 yo

Park Joo-Mi  >> Sa Pi-Young, 40 yo

Jeon Noh-Min  >> Park Hae-Ryoon, 50 yo 

Jeon Soo-Kyung  >> Lee Shi Eun, 50 yo

love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-diperankan-

Supporting Cast

Moon Sung-ho >> Seo Ban, an engineer of the radio show, 50 yo

Lee Min-young >> Song Won, 42 yo

Song Ji-in >> Ah Mi, a model, 28 yo

Lim Hye-young >> Nam Ga-bin, a musical actress, 40 yo

Kim Eung-soo >> Pan Moon-ho, Sa-hyun's father, 63 yo

Lee Jong-nam >> So Ye-jung, Sa-hyun's mother, 59 yo

Kim Bo-Yeon >> Kim Dong-mi, Yoo-shin's stepmother, 58 yo

Lee Hyo-chun >> Mo Seo-hyang, Pi-young's mother

THE 3 FAMILIES - (30s, 50s, 40s)

pasangan-boo-hye-ryung-pan-sa-hyun-kiri-

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS

In spoiler, OST part 4, 5, 6

Spoiler

EPISODE RATINGS

Ep.1 - 5.7% & 6.9%

Ep.2 - 5.8% & 7.2%

Ep.3 -7.3% & 8.9%

Ep.4 - 6.4% & 7.6%

Ep.5 - 7.9% & 9.1%

Ep.6 - 5.8% & 8.1%

Ep.7 - 7.5 % & 8.0%

Ep.8 - 8.1% & 9.7%

Ep.9 - 7.6% & 7.7%

Ep.10 - 8.0% & 8.7%

Ep.11 - % & %

Ep.12 - % & %

Ep.13 - % & %

Ep.14 - % & %

Ep.15 - % & %

Ep.16 - % & %

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama wahhhhh did not expect the ratings to be this high for TV Chosun.

I am watching eps 2 ....hmmm that doctor husband ...so sweet but the wife got so many emotional problems because of her parents. But then I hope the husband is not cheating on her. I have trust issues with the men in this drama :pandawhat:. And dang handsome Sung Hoon is cheating on his wife...goodness. 

@UnniSara you're watching this right? 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Check out my analysis for Episode 1 &2 @abs-oluteM 

Thanks for opening thread @ktcjdrama

In this drama there are three type of Marraige. 

Pa Sa-Hyun. &  Bu Hye-Ryeong got married because Mr Pan was being hounded by his parents on getting Married. So he looked for proper wife while he had a piece on the side. He enjoyed having two woman at his beck and call. A future wife who at the time claim she didn’t want kids but he thought, he could change her mind. Their relationship had flaws because she was alway controlling him and he went along with it because it didn’t bother him at the time but since he got married. It started to bother him, even though she wasn’t clingy, trusted him and she loved him. She still wasn’t enough for him. He gets married , life is good but her flaws started to bother him, irritate him and the fact his parents Lee bringing up baby,baby, baby, baby and he too starts getting the itch “ BIOLOGICAL CLOCK” starts kicking but wifey is still hasn’t changed her mind. He is still pretending to be a gentleman but he still has his piece on the side that makes him happy. Then the dream happens “ Pregnancy dream” and he is just thrilled, he tells his mistress and then tells his parent or his father has the pregnancy dream.  MIL is now prying because they are desperate for a boy since their other child only have girls. They need a male descendant to pass on the family name and the wealth. Wifey’s flaws is that appearance mean the world to her, she wants a fit husband, she isn’t satisfied with his physique, judges it, takes lots of time to make him more acceptable in her eyes. I do wonder if she is in love with him but I thinks she loves him. 

Shin You-Shin & Sa Pi-Young

SPY is a broken woman. She has build up a wall to protect herself and I think that is why her husband may have cheated on her. To find out she also has been completely honest with hubby due to fear. She is the type who doesn’t want to appear weak on front of the opposite sex. Her past is what made her today. I agree with some people, she was cruel and now ( of hubby will cheat or already cheating) she will final understand what her mother went through. 

Female from from broken home tend to become 1. Be like SPY 2. Be like LSE or 3. Materialistic. From growing up with a divorced father/ mother they would side with their father and blame rhe mom for the breakup and the mom would accept it. Sometimes the parent would end up raising them will have lots of resentment and end up taking out on the child because the hurt is way to painful. They will give the child their full attention or some parents would become clingy and drive a wedge between father and daughter. Sometimes the child would actually grow up loving , kind but very jaded and decide to never get married. 

From Episode 2 ,  I understand why SPY was cruel to the mother. The mother refused to let her daughter see the father, so in the dad’s desperation to see his child he end up in a accident and dies. Not getting the chance to see his day for the last time. The mom answers her with bitterness that he died because it was his time, or that once he lost his position as CEO that is why he was dying to see his daughter. The mom had no regrets for the divorce and doesn’t feel any regrets for what happened in the past but her actions say otherwise. 

Now for SYS , I can analyze him yet. I need more info. He looks so darn perfect. . I find his relationship with his stepmom very weird and his stepmom has a big secret. I can’t wait to find out about it. I know for a fact PSH’s father knows that secret and they may have been in a relationship because he even named his dog ( the dog that he lavishes with so much ) after her. He still thought of the REAL Dong-Mi. 

Park Hae-Ryung  & Lee Shin-Eun

This is a typical modern housewife. Wife is hardworking, dedicated to husband ( except sexually)  and SUPER MOM. Sadly even the son wished his  mom would do something about her looks. To find out she refused to have sex with her hubby for 2 years seems selfish. She never once thought of her husband. I am sure she had a reason but she should have communicated with her husband and so should he. Instead he kept it to himself. Hubby could have handled it differently and not cheat. He is also selfish, he chose to be a little honest on what turned him off but he was at fault for how she ended up. I feel the reason why they lasted so long wasn’t because of love alone but his wife was down to earth type of woman. She gotten used to the lifestyle and became too comfortable with the way things. If she was an outgoing person, she would have been left him or cheated herself. PHR is the type of GENTLEMAN who wants an obedient wife/ partner and man full of pride who can’t accept it when his pride is stepped on. Someone loyal and a weak woman. He mentioned that her hard work is how they were able to get the house in Gangnam. I think she stepped on pride too much because how great she is while he himself couldn’t provide all the things she was able to provide for their family.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I find Sa Pi Young and hubby  the most interesting. I tend to like the most damaged  character in a drama. I don’t care for the husband but I care for her character. She is the one that need the most growth.  If there isn’t any growth, I will drop it.  Why???? I suspect the mother is dying and that is why she came back. The reason she came back has me worried because she seems to to want to see her granddaughter but not spend more time with her daughter who needs the most guidance.  Her lack of love  and her lack of communication with her daughter is what is the cause of SPN’s bitterness . I can already see , she will be needing her mom soon because hubby lies will soon catch up. 
The 40 year old woman doesn’t understand that man stray for any reasons. You can be the perfect wife but Man find the dumbest reason to cheat. 

All three husband are CHEATING . 
CLUES TO HUSBAND CHEATING

30 year old lawyer hubby. - Anothe phone Red ( after the pregnancy dream he called the person on phone to tell them.) he lied

to his wife about the dream. 

40 year old Doctor 

Was planning to see mistress and told wife he had plans but then MISTRES CALLED saying they are SICK?? Then went to meet wife at supermarket and did his husbandly duties and then lied about going to a friends family funeral after sending her home. 

50 year Teacher 

text mistress and told her , she will divorce, he said he will never tell them about mistress. He also went to someone’s apartment with a big smile. He is already moving out. 

Can't wait for epsidoe 5 to come out @ktcjdrama

Well well I called it. Sa Pi Young’s mom is terminally ill. She came back because she is dying and lots of regrets on missing her daughter life. This will hit her hard when she finds out. I feel for this woman because of the flashback on how hard she worked RJ looked good for her in laws. 
Her FIl seems like a great guy but he is very insecure. Now his wife is just creepy. She started at her SIN’s RickRoll'D was just creepy. It disgusted me. She love having man attention. 
30’s couple 

The husband is very finicky. He doesn’t know what he wants. The fact that he cheated and is ready and want a  divorce is proof that he will cheat in the future.  I think he takes after his father and his father was an emotional cheater. At his age , all he can do is think about Dongmi. A childhood friend and he is a pervert. Also creepy, the way he stared at Dongmi was creepy and he had the nerve to be jealous when she said she loved her husband. ( Did anyone noticed the look of her stepson when she mentioned his mom). Hmmmm 

Episode 3-4 Comments 

I was planning to drop this drama because I could not handle seeing the 40’s wife cheating on hubby especially when she has worked so hard ( FOR THE WRONG REASON) to find love and happiness. But the ending of episode 4 really caught my attention. Wow wow wow I was like  giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29s0mr6ekprgm5yfagv6

I didn’t expect this at all. I am really shocked and I find the woman disgusting:

I have coke to the conclusion that this drama is about love and how it changes for different people. Now let’s looks at the three man in this drama

I believe all three men loved their wives but as time wet by their wives have changed or remain the same and it affected their marriage. The husband chose not to speak on it but just found other ways to find happiness. We have all witnessed each husband left a room and were extremely happy. 

30’s wife - she was too high Maintenance , selfish and someone who knows what she want. I don’t think she wanted to get married but hubby convinced her. She loved her husband and trusted him because " HE WAS A NICE GUY". Her arrogant personality and her controlling husband pushed him away. He got tired of her personality and now he wants her to go away. But what really helped him finally say * BYE FELICIA * giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29pxobb1k14puvh9f7e8
was because mistress is pregnant.  He is doing everything he can to get rid of her. He now has his parents blessing because of the baby. His mom is thrilled because she did not like her DIL. 

40’s wife - She needed love, safe Haven and a family. So she thought having a family is what she needed. She found a man who was perfect and accepted her even though she had a wall up. As time went that wall came down. A lot of you see her having an affair but I think I see the 30 year old woman having that affair with the engineer. Hubby here appreciated her calm personality, was greatful for trusting him but it bothered him on some levels. He wished to have a woman who is a bit clingy, someone who always ask the question that most Woman do. I don’t think he will ever leave his wife because I actually believe he loves his wife. 

50’s woman I feel bad for her, she accommodated to hubby’s life style and now he is tired of her. She stopped giving him sex, which made him easy picking because he is lonely. 
That little dinner amongst them gave us a lot of insight about the Engineer. He prefers the single life and I think he is rich. He doesn’t seem to trust people too much. Or maybe like the ladies said, he has a sugar mama. Lol lol I find these ladies imagination hilarious. 

Now 
Why would the lady cry after letting her his die??!! How dare she go crazy?! I hate scenarios like these. Poor guy really loved her and asked his son to take care of her, he also was worried for her living / being married to an old guy. This woman is vile. Once I heard she fatten him up, I was like hmmmmm ,
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29kftgha0lgj3r2kljp0

interesting. Once I saw have a heart attack, I was like this woman did this on purpose. She fatten him up for the slaughter house. ANGRY!!!!!!

Tell me what you think @ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

After watching ep.5, I think SYS, the 40s husband, might not have a mistress. I think the crisis that this couple will face is from the stepmom. The wife SPY will have to deal with jealousy towards her clingy MIL and for the first time voice out her complaints. This might also be the way she will reconcile with her mother because she will need someone to talk to about this problem. 

SYS is probably just an overly kind person that shows too much affection to his stepmom, causing her to think there’s something special with potential to develop. It doesn’t help that his father has asked SYS to make sure treat his stepmom kindly if and when he departs the world. 

Anyone anxious about FHR (30s wife) who keeps talking about her personal issues during broadcast? Why can’t she do those while not broadcasting? I bet one day there will be accident during the recording (intentional or not by another party) that her issues will be broadcast live from her own mouth. I actually don’t understand how a person like her who lacks sympathy and compassion can DJ such delicate program? One wrong comment from her will just kill the credibility of the program. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Gals, I just watched eps 3...the two kids of the Professor and Writer ( still grappling with their names !) are so matured. I cried when the daughter told her dad to not bail out on their marriage. The guy is an idiot for throwing away this happy family. I do agree that it is important to also be happy in marriage , & have your needs met, he should have spoken to his wife & suggested some counselling. While I am sorry that the mum had been too tired  or prude to meet his sexual needs , the affair he is having is solely his fault as far as I am concerned. He should have 1st helped out at home instead of leaving her to be the super mum who ended neglecting her own needs too. 

I have more to say ....will be back :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

After watching ep.5, I think SYS, the 40s husband, might not have a mistress. I think the crisis that this couple will face is from the stepmom. The wife SPY will have to deal with jealousy towards her clingy MIL and for the first time voice out her complaints. This might also be the way she will reconcile with her mother because she will need someone to talk to about this problem. 

SYS is probably just an overly kind person that shows too much affection to his stepmom, causing her to think there’s something special with potential to develop. It doesn’t help that his father has asked SYS to make sure treat his stepmom kindly if and when he departs the world. 

Anyone anxious about FHR (30s wife) who keeps talking about her personal issues during broadcast? Why can’t she do those while not broadcasting? I bet one day there will be accident during the recording (intentional or not by another party) that her issues will be broadcast live from her own mouth. I actually don’t understand how a person like her who lacks sympathy and compassion can DJ such delicate program? One wrong comment from her will just kill the credibility of the program. 

@ktcjdrama

Chingu, to be honest I don't know what is going on anymore , i thouht he was cheating because he did leave an apartment and lied to wife where he was in episode 2. . It is so weird right now because there are three woman who made an appearance in the drama. 

Mistresses

I wonder what are their purpose if one husband isn't cheating. Is one a potential mistress but I am vibing they are mistresses because of how loenley each woman seem.  In episode 4 older Mistress (Song Won )   was cryiing and so was Nam Ga Bin. Why were these two crying??? 

Scary Mother In Law

Dong-Mi is pure EVIL and disgusting. She is truly scary and I don't think she ever loved her husband. Do you remember the lunch date Dong-Mi and the Doctor had with PMH & SYJ. They asked about how they met but Dong-Mi stopped hubby from answering question.  SYS looked at her while she answered the question and added how great his mother was. I found that scene very weird ( EP 3 or 4). Everytime step son was home, she acted like a school girl which creeped me out.  Step Son maye kind but he will never date or sleep with her. He is only taking care of her because his father asked him too , when his father told him of his worries for Dong Mi if he passes away.

Now the 30's COuple

That woman is so scary and she is totaly the type who will end up having an affair.  She is so hurt and it is because her husband doesn't care he hurt her. Do you know why he is acting this way. It is because she was the cool gf, strong and selfish. He did not expect for her to be reacting this emotional. People tend to forget when someone put up a front, it is because they are afraid of getting hurt. Hubby is from a family where the father doesn't love or care for his wife. He treats his wife like crap , so when hubby no longer love his wife. He decided it is time to leave her. He doesn't want to be in an unhappy marriage like his father. he is basin it on from he saw growing up and that is why he keeps mentioning his parents marriage isn't about love.

Sadly I think hubby doesn't understand his mom at all even though he is closer to her. He has no idead if mom was in love with he hubby , that is as time passes she lost love for him because f his lack of respect and attention that made the marriage so cold. Now hubby is really DISRESPECTING his wife and I think she should leave him and find happiness. i hope Dong MI makes a fool at out of hima and his wife leave him for good. That way he can finally understand "WHO IS A GOOD WOMAN"

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

i thouht he was cheating because he did leave an apartment and lied to wife where he was in episode 2.

Because he is a doctor, he could be leaving the apartment of a patient from a house call. What you mean about lying, was that the part after the grocery shopping? If so, actually we’re never shown that he lied about it? So at this point, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. At least he still romancing his wife, unlike the 30s and 50s. 

30s definitely cheating. 50s still unclear because he insisted that there’s no other woman/man, or whatever. That divorce is because of internal problem and he wants out. 

Anything is still possible at this early part of the drama. Let’s see what ep.6 brings. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama @UnniSara @ktcjdrama gosh so addictive this drama. I am already up to speed (eps 5 . Just saw that eps 6 is out on Netflix) 

The doctor - I thought at first that he was cheating too but he really seems to be the perfect husband who takes good care of everyone. But that is also half the problem ...is he too good to be true? :shocked2:

Anyhow that psycho step mother of his  has been faking her love for his father all this while. So all that supposed love she had for the old man was a pretense. My goodness, now she is after the son. YUCKS! Gives me the creeps each time she buried her face in his jacket when grieving for the father.  

Pi Young has reason to be upset...the hubs is too kind of a man to realise these things ( for now I assume he's genuinely kind & loving , and not cheating on her).

Sung Hoon's character Sa Hyun really got himself in a pickle didn't he?  While I don't like the wife , and can definitely understand how easy it would be to fall out of love for her , he did cheat on her. I am so curious who the mistress is . You know what will be a crazy twist - there wasn't any mistress who is pregnant to begin with. Maybe he set this all up , hoping she'll let him go. Anyway, I don't like Sa Hyun's dad. Such a chauvinist. 

But the 50s guy - the professor - I was under the impression there is another woman because of his conversation with the internal medicine doctor.  But I don't know if him staying back after the kids convinced him to do so is such a good thing if he isn't going to work on repairing the marriage.

And those 3 ladies ...are they the mistresses to these guys ????? It's so random we see their interactions & still we don't quite know how they are linked to the main plot ( writer is very smart to make us so curious). But one of the ladies - Song Won ( played by Lee Min Young) is part of the main cast if you see the introduction. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Right!!? I am off to watch ep.6 now. Been refreshing my Netflix since 15 minutes ago.

So good ...in the most crazy way.  Am gonna watch shortly . 

Wahhhh this drama is breaking ratings record for TV Chosun. If we thought Lie of Lies was high, this drama hit 9.1% nationwide  (peaking at 10.1%). The local viewers like it a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ewww, the beginning of ep.6 is just so disgusting for me to watch. The 40s husband called the stepmom "noona"!! She's been around the family since he was 7 yo. So she must've met the bio mother. The bio mom's death could be due to her. Anyway, he seems to me really doesn't have any romantic feelings for her. Just very very way way too kind and caring towards her. She used to take care of him and he used to adore her when younger. His feelings towards his wife seems sincere.

The 50s husband finally admitted that he is indeed seeing another woman!! and later on his daughter discovered his affair  

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 2

MTDzeiV.gif

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The 50s husband finally admitted that he is indeed seeing another woman!! and later on his daughter discovered his affair  

Thank you for the spoiler. Going to watch now. 

Omg!!! @abs-oluteM This drama is addictive 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ewww, the beginning of ep.6 is just so disgusting for me to watch. The 40s husband called the stepmom "noona"!! S

Double - eww from me...and when he said she was the woman of his dreams while growing up...:pandarage2:

Am sure he just meant that he admired her & sees her as family...but oh my that definitely sent her imagination running wilder. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

and when he said she was the woman of his dreams while growing up...

And this is very natural, because she is probably the only other female he’s grown up with aside of his mother. Many young people will have a crush on whoever takes good care of them. But I think he knew to keep the distance once she married the dad. I noticed the way he answered stepmom that he loves his wife and the way he held Pi Young’s hand when on bed comes across as very natural. Up till now, I still don’t think he is seeing another woman. The person he was on the phone with, Kim something, couldn’t be the other two girls, since they’re Nam and Song. If he really is seeing a woman, that will have to be the shorter hair one, the model since we only know her by Ah-Mi? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama also the coming to think of it , don't think the 3 girls are Sa Hyun's lover ? They seem happy , not bothered by being unwed mother. Initially , I was wondering if Nam Ga Bin ( she's the musical actress I think) is the one. Maybe that's why Sa Hyun refuses to tell even his parents about her identity since she is somewhat a celebrity

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdrama also the coming to think of it , don't think the 3 girls are Sa Hyun's lover ? They seem happy , not bothered by being unwed mother. Initially , I was wondering if Nam Ga Bin ( she's the musical actress I think) is the one. Maybe that's why Sa Hyun refuses to tell even his parents about her identity since she is somewhat a celebrity

I too am guessing it’s her. She isn’t bothered to be unwed mother because Sa Hyun did tell the parents that the girl didn’t demand anything from him and that she will raise the baby by herself. This guy just want a ticket out from his marriage and what better excuse than a pregnant mistress, or so he thinks. As much as I like Sung Hoon, whenever I see him in this drama, I keep wanting to reach into the screen and smack him 😠 No doubt the wife is scary, but that’s not how you end a relationship. He was counting on his parents support to get out of the marriage with the baby card, because he knew he couldn’t achieve the divorce by himself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Chingu’s I didn’t watch episode 6 yet. Ended up watching Miss Truth a Cdrama :smug: 

Will watch episodes 6 later after a Goodnight sleep. Been up since 1 am and need to go to sleep.  Give my insight after a good sleep. 

• Like 4

I finally watched episode 6 and wow. Tbh I did some fast forwarding because some scene made me cringe. 

Scene that were unnecessary 

1. Wae wae??? Why keep the woman hidden. For god sake it is already episode 6. When will they be revealed. 

2. Calling step mom Noona ???? Cringe moment 😬😬😬😬 

3. Touching water for temperature 

4. Spending all this time with the step mom is disgusting 

5. Coming home drunk because you are miserable 

7. Keeping daugyin the dark about terminal illness is still unnecessary 

50 year old couple 

love the wife, she made him realize who is the boss. Made him pay for giving the children hope . Now trying to manipulate wife to let him go , so the children will hate her. 

I love the fact she pointed out , you will give the children the attention they need because we both brought them into the world so you will have to be a devoted father 100 percent. I love she told him he can die whatever he wants as long as the kids don’t find out. I believe hubby is suffering from midlife crisis. This would have been better if they had three extra single man available for the woman in the drama. 

Dj &Lawyer

She had a puppy dream and 

A dream about puppies could be a sign of your strong emotions about some situation or a person. It could also reveal your protective attitude towards someone you care about. It could mean taking care of something or someone or feeling very attached to something or someone or check this sites out 

http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Puppy I am guessing she will be having an affair with the engineer since he was the one who gave her the puppy. She is already becoming destructive to herself and it will only get worse. I know the type of girl she is now. She is an eye for eye type of girl. From her point of view , it seems she has no family in Korea. Her family is in Canada and she is all alone. She had to depend on her in law but they are all ready to abandon her. Have her fend for herself. Hubby just don’t give a damn about her. He is really scare of her and wants nothing to do with her. Remembering the shower scene, he really wanted to protect himself from her. Hubby is also selfish like his father and so immature because his mom spoiled him a lot. They knew he wasn’t ready to marry and they knew what kind of wife he needed. He needed a house wife someone he can cook, clean and take care of all his emotional needs. His own father is disgusting and selfish. His fascination with Dong Mi is scary and I wonder how far he will go. He is trying so hard to make his son feel guilty about what he did but yet here he is . Dreaming about a woman who just lost her husband. I enjoy the fact she completely ignored him and knows what he is after. 

40’s couple 

He is just trying to keep a promis but he is going about it the wrong way. Knowing DongMi she will find out his secret. She will uses this to control him until he finds out she killed him. Ladies I was right , he is cheating. His mistress name is Manager Kim text that she misses him. It isn’t Dong Mi but another woman. This woman sure has no respect at all that her boo’s father passes away. I think the love in his heart for his wife is gone. He said it he loved her , past tense. TBH I think his helping her is way to friendly but it turns out she knew him since he was 7 and we find out his mom wasn’t really a loving mom. Why did Sonf Mi lie about her husband first wife. Why did she do that. Episode 4 &5 showed that DongMi resented her marriage and husband. She regretted marrying him . When she looked at the mirror, her appearance seems to mean a lot to her. She needs to regain her beauty and the only way she can do that is to date her step son. She seems to be so fascinated with him and don’t know if it will become an obsession. SPY is going to suffer because hubby doesn’t mind what people think of him . He believes he has to take care of his family because they come first. She will become depressed but O don’t see her getting married. She will throw little tantrum which will lead her to reconcile with her mom.

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I just went to check the character description from official website. The oldest lady, Song Won, is a divorcee. She is a Chinese language translator, so her pairing is probably with the 50s husband, like they met on campus maybe. I should go check what subject he teaches. I thought it was mentioned but I am not sure. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif