Love (feat. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡 [2022]

ktcjdrama

According to this Naver article, today marks the 2nd arc of the show - so we will see where the cracks started 10months ago!

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202102200954465546

In Act 2, the story of couples in their 30s, 40s, and 50s that went back 10 months ago unfolds and traces the starting point of the three couples experiencing dissonance. Interest is focused on where the blue flames of the three couples, which seemed nothing to be envious or lacking, will go to, and whether the prelude of desire hidden behind the couple's masks will eventually open the Pandora box.

I wonder if he can really break off the affair & stay faithful!

stills credit: https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2021022014424

BF.25444495.1.jpg

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Ep.9 is the big reveal! We now know who the mistresses are paired with. 

I can truly say that I am officially disgusted now by the 30s and 40s husband. Especially by 40s husband, more about that.

These two men's motive for the affair is purely lust and sexual. Ewww.... Ironically, their meeting with the women indirectly was caused by their wives. For the 30s husband, it was because his wife constantly nagged him to get in shape by going to the gym, and well, that's where he met the mistress. He told his wife that he didn't marry her because of her looks, and would love her even if she's grown fat like a pig. Yeah, right.... He fell for her looks, and fell for the mistress nice bod as well.

As for the 40s, sure it was because of a business trip, but he wasn't wearing his ring, and that's because his wife is afraid he would lose it again on overseas trip. So she is more concerned of a lost ring than "marking" her man married. We don't know how true that he lost the first ring because of carelessness, or whether he was actually fooling around with another woman then. In anyways, he was honest that he is already married to the girl seated next to him. But that surely did not deter the girl from having romantic imagination towards him and for making their acquaintance even more familiar. He is also a frequent liar for sure. He came up with lies to his wife very easily and naturally. No guilt. Very smooth and couldn't care less. IMO, his stepmom is the least problem wifey should be worried about. Urgh, I am most disgusted by 40s husband now. 

Nothing is shown about 50s husband with mistress yet in this episode. Except in the preview for 10, and we don't know yet if she really will be his mistress. At the end of the episode, we learned that this girl actually knew Sound Engineer and seemed to have unpleasant history with him, judging by the look of shock they gave each other on their accidental encounter. There might be more to this girl simply being 50s husband mistress.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

:MewWave:Hello everyone! Hello @ktcjdrama! Thanks for creating this thread!:duckhearts:

Checking in here for the first time (had no idea this thread exists here but for the prompt of @abs-oluteM<=thanks:love:)

So many awesome dramas are on-air at this time, we're truly spoilt for choice lol. No complaints though, except that we only have 24/7 lol. I shall try to backread all your wonderful thoughts/recaps/etc., and will probably share some thoughts/gifs when the urge to write/post grabs me. :PikaWutS:

Enjoy drama-watching, posting, and the weekend! :wow:

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

Welcome @oppasaranghaeyo 

I have completely lost interest in 40’s and 50’s husband’s. I just feel bad for the 4’s wife.  She tried her best but hopefully now she will finally understand her mother better and try to be a better mother. It seems the wife tried to hard to be perfect and be the opposite of how a wife act. But still hubby is just disgusting and very horney< - -  ( can I say that) Sady I don 40’s hubby ever plans to divorce his wife. I wonder how His wife will act when she finds out he has been cheating on her.  Hubby didn’t seem happy to see the mistress though. 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He is also a frequent liar for sure. He came up with lies to his wife very easily and naturally. No guilt. Very smooth and couldn't care less. IMO, his stepmom is the least problem wifey should be worried about. Urgh, I am most disgusted by 40s husband now. 

I felt even more disgusted when he was teaching his daughter all the good values about only buying what she needs. But then you see him spinning lies quite easily :shocked2:. Anyhow so far we have only seen how the affairs started - there's still the possibility the affair never took off though I am not holding my breath.

What I was quite surprised with is the parings for the mistresses . I was expecting Sung Hoon's mistress be the one paired with the Professor. 

10 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Welcome @oppasaranghaeyo 

I have completely lost interest in 40’s and 50’s husband’s. I just feel bad for the 4’s wife.  She tried her best but hopefully now she will finally understand her mother better and try to be a better mother. It seems the wife tried to hard to be perfect and be the opposite of how a wife act. But still hubby is just disgusting and very horney< - -  ( can I say that) Sady I don 40’s hubby ever plans to divorce his wife. I wonder how His wife will act when she finds out he has been cheating on her.  Hubby didn’t seem happy to see her though. 

The drama does drive home the point that men / women who decide to cheat, do it on their own volition . They cannot blame their partner nor their circumstances. Like in the case of the doc - it is a perfect marriage where there seems to be wonderful communication & the wife making every effort to meet his every need , keep herself well and run a happy home ( maybe too perfect) , but yet he can have a roving eye. PD is also the all sacrificing wife but the professor still " fell out of love" . The conclusion for me is that cheating is a real temptation but the person can choose to walk away - it is always a conscious decision.

Yay @oppasaranghaeyo glad you joined us here

New stills...the liar & his potential lover on the phone :pandaevil:

2021022201001514400099991.jpg

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Anyhow so far we have only seen how the affairs started - there's still the possibility the affair never took off though I am not holding my breath. 

I’d like to think that we’re just shown the temptations... but we saw that Ah Mi has two toothbrushes in her bathroom. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

:PikachuFacePalm:Frankly, it's been quite a habit of sorts for me to click onto my shortcut to that other forum and that other microblog. Each time I'm there, I get stuck reading/lurking/sometime posting and that left me with little to no (disposable) time to check in here. :pandasad:

BUT, I've created a shortcut for this thread and will check in more often. I simply love this drama! And love to hang out here, as well as to support in any small way, this new "JJANG fam" that I also love! :wow:

(Speaking of which, is there no Penthouse thread? Or did I search for it incorrectly? I'm sure JH folks are watching it and loving it as much as I am. Pardon my "ignorance" haha. I am still finding my way around this "JJANG mansion" :hearties:

I'm all caught up till ep 9 and it is one where I am most excited about (to date) simply because the curtain to what lies beneath is being drawn bit by bit starting from here on out. Also, that apple-eating scene truly threw me off! But that's not due to laughter, rather, that's due to how wild and ridiculous one's mind (a man's in this case) can wander simply at the sight of an ordinary act of eating an apple. The writer won! She manages to etch this scene, of all scenes, and its connotation (and resulting fear) in my mind. At the same time, I can't but wonder: Is this the modus operandi that Ami uses to "string" her conquest of rich men (I doubt Yu Shin is her first, though I may be wrong), esp. those who travel on business class? Or is she truly and innocently just a simple girl? I can't wait to find out.

GIF-love-ep9-apple1.gif

I am going to watch ep 10 now. I'll be back to post some thoughts.

On 2/20/2021 at 2:09 PM, UnniSara said:

Welcome @oppasaranghaeyo 

On 2/21/2021 at 12:51 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Yay @oppasaranghaeyo glad you joined us here

:MewHi:Thanks for the welcome @abs-oluteM @UnniSara

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

14 minutes ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

At the same time, I can't but wonder: Is this the modus operandi that Ami uses to "string" her conquest of rich men (I doubt Yu Shin is her first, though I may be wrong), esp. those who travel on business class? Or is she truly and innocently just a simple girl? I can't wait to find out.

Nope, she is definitely not innocent and simple, but a scheming one. You will see in ep.10. And like you, I doubt YS is her first conquer as well. She flirts openly with him and whatever she is doing is like her curling her index finger upwards and beckoning him to come over. She disgusts me more than the stepmom, tbh. 

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on ep.10! 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

50 minutes ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

(Speaking of which, is there no Penthouse thread? Or did I search for it incorrectly? I'm sure JH folks are watching it and loving it as much as I am. Pardon my

Somehow no one seems to be watching Penthouse here. But I will be happy to open if there's a request. In fact , feel free to open one too.  Thanks to my bad experience with the writer during her last drama (The Last Empress ), I told myself I will not watch her drama again :pandawhat:

I managed to catch a little bit of eps 10 when my mum was watching. Hmmmm, so we got to see how the professor and the actress got together. Yikes, she clearly knew he was married too.  My mum is very sad that Sung Hoon's character is such a spinless one. She was like wasted cause he is handsome. She did defend him a bit saying poor boy was not taken care of . LOL!  And she was cursing no end when she found out doc is also cheating & a habitual liar. She says there's no hope for mankind now :HaunterOK:

• Haha 2

On 2/22/2021 at 9:13 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Nope, she is definitely not innocent and simple, but a scheming one. You will see in ep.10.

Finally completed Ep 10 today. I was distracted that day when I wanted to watch it.
Now, I'm so shocked! :shocked:I'm mad at Ami! I liked her in the beginning but now I hope my lil darling will not grow up anywhere near her, or near the likes of her!:mad:

On 2/22/2021 at 9:13 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on ep.10! 

Allow me some time to cool down first. Or I will be going xxx##&&## and nothing else lol.:MewGiggle:

On 2/22/2021 at 9:38 AM, abs-oluteM said:

In fact , feel free to open one too.

Really? I will be your guest, then. Don't worry. I will check to make sure there's none before trying my hand at opening one here. My virgin thread haha. Ohhhh so excited!:MewWave:

On 2/22/2021 at 9:38 AM, abs-oluteM said:

LOL!  And she was cursing no end when she found out doc is also cheating & a habitual liar

Hahaha we can be "friends" I was that way when I was watching. And I really really like LTG. What a slimeball lol. I will stop and take a breather first. Huhuhu:popcorn: 

• Haha 2

My expectations are dialed down for this drama now tbh. Not that anticipating new episodes for fear of having to go through watching cheap affairs developing. Really hope that they will scrimp on that aspect and please show us more how it is dealt within the marriages. Yes, I am here to watch a drama about marriages and divorces, not about affairs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

7 hours ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

Really? I will be your guest, then. Don't worry. I will check to make sure there's none before trying my hand at opening one here. My virgin thread haha. Ohhhh so excited!

Yay and thank you . How are you finding the drama so far?

I agree with your post above @ktcjdrama. I wanna know how they are gonna resolve the marriages ... the wives should be liberated from these cheating husbands! :shocked2:

Ohhhhh they are gonna have Season 2.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nooo I don’t want a season 2... :cry:

Same...I don't the pain to be prolonged ...

Naver article confirms:https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210226_0001353290&cID=10601&pID=10600

The 'Marriage Lyrics Divorce Composition' side announced on the 26th that it has confirmed Season 2 with the aim of organizing in the first half of this year.

'Marriage Lyrics Divorce Composition', which first aired on the 23rd of last month, is a drama about unimaginable misfortunes encountered by three attractive female protagonists in their 30s, 40s and 50s, and the dissonance of couples seeking true love .

There are only six episodes left for'Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Composition'. In episodes 9 and 10, the husband's cheating woman in his 30s, 40s, and 50s was revealed, followed by a crisis as the secret private lives of the three husbands are exposed.

Among these, attention is focused on what kind of ending Season 1 will shock viewers. Season 2 is more unstoppable than Season 1, and predicts an unprecedented development and unmatched story.

'Marriage lyricist Divorce Composition' is a work that Phoebe (Im Seong-han) returned six years after the writing of'Apgujeong Baekya', and since its first broadcast, it has hit the highest ratings ever in a TV Chosun drama.

The production crew said, "No matter what you imagine, Season 2, where you will meet more than your imagination, will have a unique, immersive story running to the extreme. We ask for your interest and expectation."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

For ep.11, the showcasing of the affairs is a bit milder, I'd say. Still in 10 months ago and still too much of the 40s cheating couple, but at least not as cringey. Poor Sa Pi Young... she's really got her hands full with a viper and a vixen hounding her husband. You guessed it, step-MIL is the viper, Ami is the vixen. I still can't believe how poisonous the step-MIL is and I can only wonder since when has she been cursing death on her husband. Vixen Ami, urgh, touching his face, asking for a hug, shameless woman. I cannot decide who is worse between these two. Can only pray that my husband will never meet a person like her. Disgusting. 

What I really enjoyed from this episode is the interaction between 30s wife and her MIL. The way she was agreeing and sympathising her MIL's complain towards FIL was so fun to watch. Also enjoyed the bit of bantering between the old couple. I wish them well. 

Not much on 50s couple, which is fine with me. Theirs is rather settled since they've filed for divorce. I'm guessing that 50s husband gonna come back to his family though, because the children have played greater role in the family's crisis, also because we now know there are two other men in Nam Ga Bin's life. She might desert 50s husband.

I want to wish Pi Young luck in dealing with her husband's infidelity. Please let us come back to the present timeline quickly....

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama of the 3 husbands, I think 40s hubs is the worst. There's a lot of hypocrisy in his character and I hate the fact he thinks so highly of himself. And being a psychiatrist he clearly knows how these women think and he is leading that model on for sure. The step mum/ noona was slowly trying to kill his father - she fed him all the unhealthy things bad for his heart. The happy perfect family scenes emphasises the  bubble that SaPY lives in. It is gonna be ugly when the bubble bursts!

My favourite bit this week is the conversation between the siblings. The kids are really good and they are so matured. The older sis is a role model for her brother and teaches him well. I won't be sorry when the father leaves. The mum still has them , and that's more than enough if I were in her position.

Sung Hoon's affair ( I keep forgetting his character name) , is not as "scheming" as the 40s doctor. There's a push pull factor - his wife's lack of care for him pushes him in that direction somehow , and the pull factor is that he is attracted to the gym buddy. Noona romance affair!  But of course, the choice to cheat is still his alone. So no excuses there.

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

My favourite bit this week is the conversation between the siblings. The kids are really good and they are so matured. The older sis is a role model for her brother and teaches him well. I won't be sorry when the father leaves. The mum still has them , and that's more than enough if I were in her position.

True that. Same feels here. They're so matured. The dad is just a fool throwing away such lovely family. Sorry, his so-called problems aren't even really big problems that cannot be solved with a little bit of honest communication and coordination.

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Sung Hoon's affair ( I keep forgetting his character name) , is not as "scheming" as the 40s doctor. There's a push pull factor - his wife's lack of care for him pushes him in that direction somehow , and the pull factor is that he is attracted to the gym buddy. Noona romance affair!  But of course, the choice to cheat is still his alone. So no excuses there.

I still want to see more about how they got together. Who made the first move. But again, enough of the 40s please, urgh. My blood just boils a bit more every time I think of them.

Btw, I am hoping that maybe for second season, they will cast new couples, so these three sets can be resolved? It's usually not easy to get all the cast to continue filming, right? But then again, there really isn't a high demand cast here, so they might just have available schedules to continue on with second season.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 2/26/2021 at 3:53 AM, ktcjdrama said:

My expectations are dialed down for this drama now tbh.

Now that I've finally caught up till Ep 12, I can't "blame" you for this thought. I was hoping the trajectory would "surprise" me in that writernim would have had better plot ideas in her arsenal of ideas. When Ep 9 was beginning the unvealing with flashbacks, I was through the roof happy with anticipation of the reveals, or those to come. But it has been a letdown, to say the least, and which was why I could not bring myself to post anything. I wanted to tear myself away and drop this drama after Ep 10, but I couldn't because the curiosity of what's to come bugs me so much lol. Now that I'm resigned to the facts shown to date.

My recap of sorts.

The 3 wives: Spunky 30s BHR, Elegant 40s SPY, and Virtuous 50s LSE. 

Spoiler

GIF-ep9-30s-wife.gif

GIF-40s-wife.gif

GIF-ep8-50s-wife-virtuous.gif

The 3 hubs and their FIRST ENCOUNTER - non-interactive.

GIF-30a-hub-BUTT-encounter.gif

GIF-ep9-40s-first-encounter-at-airport-lounge.gif

GIF-ep10-50s-first-encounter-star-struck.gif

The 3 hubs and their FIRST ENCOUNTER - interactive.

Spoiler

GIF-30s-hub-first-interactive-encounter.gif

GIF-love-ep9-40s-hub-fellforyou.gif

GIF-ep10-50s-hub-first-int-encounter.gif

All 3 wives are smart, capable and beautiful, or at least presentable (50s LSE). All 3 hubs appear to be nice, caring, reliable yet are actually not what they appear to be, and worse, are leading double lives? Needless to say, all 3 hubs are making me feel so repulsive at their behavior here. I'm finding it hard to decide who is more hateful between the 40s and 50s hubbies.

Of all 3 "the other woman," I think the youngest of all, Ami, is the most hateful one (and the eldest of all, Song Yuan, is the least hateful. Eager to see what's her backstory). From Ami's first day of encounter with YS, she was already dreaming of him as her "white knight", or better yet, "knight in shining armor" with that horse-riding scene on the beach. And yes, YS was wearing white and looked bright and shining, as bright and shining as the sun in the background. Hold on to your seat for some shocking revelation of Ami's background, probably a painful one, and where YS would be the gallant knight to her rescue. Haven't we seen YS "rescue" her time and time again? For ex. giving her his jacket to keep her warm, treating her Indigestion from too much lounge food, and of course, more to be revealed in upcoming episodes. I can't wait to see how elegant 40s wife, PY, will deal with the truth when she finds out about it. I'm also holding my breath for the transformation of 50s SE. 

Spoiler

GIF-ep-9-ami-sleeps-on-ys-shoulder-dreams-of-horsing.gif

So... what's worth applauding? Definitely the awesome portrayals by the cast. I guess I'm somewhat biased where actors LTG and SH are concerned. :CubShy: Not their loathsome characters, 30s and 40s husbands.

Plot-wise...

I guess the realistic though not so common portrayal of YS and his first love being his stepmom?

I guess the realistic portrayal of a scheming and ruthless stepmom? Scheming for love (of SIL) and for money (from spousal inheritance)?

I guess the realistic common premise of a man/theatre professor HR who laments "it's not fair to expect a man to love only one woman all his life"? 

I guess the realistic and still patriarchal societal norms where wives ought to bear the family’s future generation no matter what? 

I guess the realistic portrayal of wives in comparison to a man's best friend, aka, a dog? Dongmi-ah:MewGiggle:  

Isn't it funny how a teen can be more mature than her professor dad? I applaud 50s SE/HR's daughter, HG, for standing up and speaking out so eloquently when it counts:

Spoiler

GIF-ep7-50s-DD-is-my-heroine.gif

GIF-ep7-lovemd7.gif

Thus far, up till Ep 12, I am getting no new plot ideas, no renewed hope for the trodden wives that would show us being "a working wife" or "a wife who puts work above child-bearing" is not a failing; no moral compass to show being "the other woman" (esp. when it wrecks a family) is wrong, wrong and wrong, let alone to husbands, that being married (esp. with a family) is a vital oath to honor.

Instead, why are men who cheat given a free pass on this issue? As if the females of the world are being "groomed" to accept and accommodate unfaithful men/hubs? As if the wives/moms of the world do not have heavy enough burdens on their shoulders, they needed more huge lens to magnify any existential humanly/wifely/motherly flaws as another "gotcha"? Thus far, wives are given the clear signal that men are men, and men are/can be hypocrites, liars and cheaters. On top of that, any given mundane situation or any social setting with any given female is an opportunity to cheat, and a valid reason at that, to forget their marriage oath, their family, and their wife.

Why do womenfolk (some forums) point fingers at these wives for not being "better" wives? As if being better wives or being more well-groomed and beautiful would preempt infidelity? Not a chance, looking at the world at large, we have seen better being subjected to such infidelity anyway. 

Finally, it seems that K-writers in general, or this drama's, like to portray wives with cheating husbands who are whitewashed from infidelity with reasons that directly/indirectly point to the wives, "You deserve it!" or "You caused it!"? Why? Will good answers be provided in the remaining 4 eps? Or will S2 make a difference?

On 2/26/2021 at 6:00 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Ohhhhh they are gonna have Season 2.

On 2/26/2021 at 6:32 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Nooo I don’t want a season 2... :cry:

LOL...

Hopefully, so as to provide viewers (like me/us) with good answers, good reasons, and good unfolding plot, to continue watching? :idk: I shall complete the rest of S1 first. I have come this far (and have put many other dramas on hold lol), I have to see what's up this writernim's sleeves.

PS: @abs-oluteM

Spoiler

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I haven't started watching Penthouse S2 yet. Too many good dramas to catch up on lol. And on second thought, I think I will not start a thread for it here. I don't think Penthouse has much of a following here, since there's no thread for S1 (which I love. It's a great suspense drama with a great cast).

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

On 2/28/2021 at 2:40 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Totally no excuse because SungHoon (can't remember his character's name too...haha) knew what he got into when he married her. He knew she is a spoils princess, he attracted to her because of her strong dominant personality, he agreed not to has any child, etc etc. But when he fell out of love, all of the above suddenly become big deals for him. The reasons he fell for her become the reasons he fell out of love too. He is just immature. If I am not mistaken, his new lady love also has similar traits with his current wife.

I hate the 40s husband the most, OMG!! I want to skin him alive, marinates him in salt after and hangs him to dried under the island hot sun......:pandaevil: 

• Haha 3

@oppasaranghaeyo Thank you for the summary and screenshots! Now I know what the mistresses look like and how they met 😂 I couldn't bring myself to watch more as it looked to be not so good for my mental health, though I was curious after watching the first 2 episodes.

@ktcjdrama I don't think you're going to get resolution on the marriages in Season 1. Likely everything will come to a head at the end of the season (eg. 40s wife finding out about the affair?) and you'll be forced to watch Season 2 🤣

I'll just get titbits from you guys. Thank you!

Btw, given how bad 40s man is turning out to be, does this mean he genuinely was attracted to the step-MIL as a woman and was not just dutiful son? eeeek.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Likely everything will come to a head at the end of the season (eg. 40s wife finding out about the affair?) and you'll be forced to watch Season 2

Nooo, arrrgghhh.... why do you have to spell it out? Now it might really happen that way now.... :cry:

@oppasaranghaeyo great write-up on the drama so far. I haven’t watched ep.12 yet though. Hopefully I can squeeze out an hour to watch before bed tonight.

@OsmanthusTea looks like you’re all caught-up? Come come, write more about the ultimate revenge pay back time. You’ve written about the 30s and 40s husbands, what do you think about the 50s couple? 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama

I am totally caught up....I didn't say anything about 50s husband because the children said it all.....:GengarCool:    I should say that he has paid in full for what he has done. I am waiting forward for the time for the 40s to reaps the wild oats that he sowed. Among all the wifey, his is the smartest, the craftiest and the most ruthless...I am sure he will wish to be death in the ditch than being find out by wifey.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3