Love (feat. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡 [2022]

ktcjdrama

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

What the heck trailer is that @ktcjdrama? So these men get to marry their "mistresses" and now it will be the revenge of the ex-wives!!! I didn't see this coming

:laugh: I know what you mean! I am going to just keep mum for now and not get worked up before it starts. Most probably I will just be scrubbing through the episodes only to the part I want to watch. That thumbnail though, do you think it’s an imagination? A special request by the mistress? Okay fine, let’s keep our chill and just wait till it starts 😆

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

@ktcjdrama Oh lala...did I see a new guy for radio announcer? Quite handsone . Eh , how come prof got new baby? Thought it was Sung Hoon's character that had a kid. And love quandrangle for doctor will begin in earnest. This season seems explosive. :Ghastlel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

did I see a new guy for radio announcer?

Yeah, she decided to have an affair as well.

13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

how come prof got new baby?

I think that's just an imagination. I don't believe the kids will welcome him like that.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

I honestly think they’re gearing for a season 3... I have lost interest tbh. Will only scrub through the new episodes for curiosity sake. Not gonna waste my time watching proper. 

I will also skim thru...my mum will watch I think. So I will ask her to fill me in . LOL

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

• 3 weeks later...

@ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM  I had lost interest too from season 1 but for some reason, I came back for one reason only. I want to see the Doctor to lose his wife. I want her to have an affair with the engineer guy. I never thought she would but I can see it. I am starting to see the Engineer guy has the hot for the Wife’s Doctor.

I want to see the 50 year old guy end up alone because after the divorce he doesn’t look happy at all.  He had the nerve to feel dejected when she told him “ never come see her again, don’t come to her funeral and so forth. His fiancé’s ex boyfriend has made his appearance and might have a fling with Boo Hye Ryung. 

Sa Pi Young’s father is appearing in front of her mom. What does this mean? Hmmm Does it mean she will be seeing him soon.

Pan Moon-Ho is working hard to get his wife’s forgiveness. He deserve the cold shoulder she is giving him and it is hilarious. I love the way she kicked him off the bed. Sadly I don’t think he knows what he did wrong. So I hope she doesn’t forgive him at all. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara I actually started watching season 2, because we're finally back in present time and it's more interesting. Now is the payback time for 40s husband. He's gonna be discovered soon and I'm so looking forward to him being found out. His mistress is expected to be so clingy and won't be able endure a life without him. She is so immature, thinking there could be true love between them.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@UnniSara I actually started watching season 2, because we're finally back in present time and it's more interesting. Now is the payback time for 40s husband. He's gonna be discovered soon and I'm so looking forward to him being found out. His mistress is expected to be so clingy and won't be able endure a life without him. She is so immature, thinking there could be true love between them.

You know she is the Chinese medicine doctor’s daughter from his affairs long ago @ktcjdrama

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I do. But was it an affair? I thought it was a girlfriend but he never married her and married someone else.

I think it was an affair. He also told her to get rid of the baby but she didn’t. She left Korea and went abroad to raise her child alone @ktcjdrama
How did you like the way Park Hae-Ryun say he has nothing and won’t be going back to his ex wife?? I was thrilled when he said that. I can’t wait to see he really has nothing. He is so protective of his woman, that he dragged his daughter out of the building like she was an unwanted guest.  Smh smh 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

He is so protective of his woman, that he dragged his daughter out of the building like she was an unwanted guest.

You're too kind with "unwanted guest"... Just like what his daughter said, he dragged her out like a dog. Urgh, I was so angry seeing him do that to her. I was so worried she might fall off the stairs.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You're too kind with "unwanted guest"... Just like what his daughter said, he dragged her out like a dog. Urgh, I was so angry seeing him do that to her. I was so worried she might fall off the stairs.

I guess I was , I really have no words for what he did. I am truly disgusted by him. He is so brave to do this. We all know once they get married everyone will know she HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED MAN AND IS CONSIDERED A HOME WRECKER. @ktcjdrama

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Shin Yu Shin knows his stepmother likes him but I don’t think he knows she is really nuts . He doesn’t know she killed his father to be with him. I don’t think he knows she is druggin him to get close to him. If he does, Damn he is sick . 

Seo Ban does have the hots for Sa Pi-Young. The way he talks to her is different from the other girls in his team. I remember when he ask her  , ARE YOU HAPPY BEING MARRIED??

Yep Nam Ga Bin  is using Park Hae Ryun. She acts like she has no one, but she has parents and probably other relatives to lean on meanwhile he really has no one.  Park Hye -Ryun is blessed in getting woman to cut ties from their families for the supposed love he has for them.  Thanks for the explanation. I completely forgot he had a half brother. He asked his bro to Hye-Ryung attention from him. He is so clever. He sure as hell doesn’t like her. 

I think Seo Ban knows that  Pi-Young’s husband is cheating on her what do you thing

Dong Ma could careless as he told Seo Ban about NGB’s engagement.  She is only trying to make him jealous is what he said. He knows her well.  We all know she started seeing just because he looks similar to Seo Dong Ma. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

HR isn't a bad person. She is the type of woman who is very independent. Her partner should be someone she can't control. Someone who can make her a bit soft. I don't think she grew up in Korea but might have grown up overseas. She doesn't cook, she isn't house wife material and that is what SH's family wanted for him. She doesn't seem in tune with her Korean wifely dutiess.  I am sure there are some korean who don't like to cook but  we can tell from what she eats is very Western Style than Korean Style. Both of them were not able to adapt to each other's characters which is why their relationship failed. 

Her in laws suck but tbh they never liked her. The issue with Hye-ryung is that she isn't like the normal korean DIL. SHe seemed more Americanize. She lacks patience and is very blunt. Song Won is the perfect DIL they love , dote and respect. She is also willing to have children.  From the preview they will blame HR lack of morals and empathy as an excuse for him tp cheat on her. If I was HR I would have left this spoiled brat. You can tell Sa Hyun was spoiled by his parents. He is also wishy washy when it comes to what he wants. He should have never married a woman as strong as HR. HR needs a man who is more controlling. Someone who can control her because a weak man will definetly run away from her in the furuture. 

It seems Shin Yu Shin is IN LOVE. Lol lol  Why didn't he choose to leave his wife for A-Mi. It turns out A-Mi is very weak and ends up in the hospital because she is so in loveeeeee. It looks like all these woman will get divorce and I wish all the divorce find someone else to love aftre the break up with their spouse.

I dislike these mistresses. They act like they did nothing wrong anf the wife should be respectful. Song Won had the nerve to be shocked and think she is better than HR. lol lol Isn't that funny.  It really bothers me 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

I have always been partial to 40’s and 50’s couple. I understood the pain Pi Young went through and why she is the way she is. 

Ye Jung ( SH’a mom ) is wishy washy because a mother comes first when they have children. Her actions médiéviste me because she punished hubby for cheating and mistreating her. Yet she is allowing her child to do the same.  She is hypocritical because she want a grandchild.  Wanting a grandchild will turn her agains BHR. After all BHR has never been warm to her which makes it so much easier for her to dismiss her. 

I do think BHR actions towards hubby is overbearing but any women would want to know all these questions as to why her husband cheated. Wanting to know the mistress ultimate reason for approaching hubby. 

I was quite shocked at the almost getting divorce scene. I wanted this so BHR can have a fresh new start. Get away from that family because hubby doesn’t care he was used at all.  He still wants to be with that woman. 

BHR is showing sign of crazy. This is due to the fact none of these people who are supposed to be her family are crossing so many lines and they don’t care. I don’t agree with what she did. This is why I wished that scene where Mistress told her to her face all the bad stuff she did  to hubby is why he cheated. I felt that those excuses are B.S because before he married her that was her personality. He never tried something new with the wife, didn’t try to communicate. We don’t know if he tried to take her there what her reaction will be, he just assumed. 

This episode finally shared with us the real reason why she and SH got together. It was all for her ego and loneliness. She could have dated a single person why a married man. Smh smh smh 

I want all the cheaters to get their day in pain. I want to see them suffer with a lot of regret . Each of these man think they did nothing wrong. Lol lol I hope I am not wasting my time either 

Sa Pi Young knows her husband well. I love how she woke up and told him to stop pretending to be a sleep. Lol lol. 
@ktcjdrama  I love this scene 

lTjvJ_6u9zB2h5gHgYVtOD5F29ZoZI1fkA1Lh9W3

so much I wonder if he is there for a purpose. I thought it was due to her losing her mind but it was. Witch is trying to kill DIL so she can have the doctor all to himself. At least she doesn’t know that there is someone else in his life that is a threats 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a80085582843d1e432

Spoiler

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I do think BHR actions towards hubby is overbearing but any women would want to know all these questions as to why her husband cheated. Wanting to know the mistress ultimate reason for approaching hubby.

She has the right to be angry but no right to hit and insult the mistress age. It's normal to want to humiliate someone who made you feel humiliated but by doing so, she is only downgrading herself to that person's level. It's also fine for wanting to know the reasons of the affair, but she was accusing her without listening what happened. It wasn't SW who approached her husband, but he was the one who did. BHR always assumed and not willing to find out for sure.

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

This episode finally shared with us the real reason why she and SH got together. It was all for her ego and loneliness. She could have dated a single person why a married man. Smh smh smh

Actually, I thought she made up the reason so that all the blame is on her and BHR will not blame PSH? She made BHR think that she is the one who seduced PSH, which is why later BHR said she will forgive PSH because it's his first time and he was being used by SW.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

What do you think about Shin Ki-Rim appearing as a ghost??

Can he protect his family? Dong-Mi is really obsessed with her step son and wanted to kill both Pi-Young and Ji-A in my opinion. She had no regrets for what she did. 
@Chocolate @ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Dong-Mi is really obsessed with her step son and wanted to kill both Pi-Young and Ji-A in my opinion.

Did she really mean killing Pi-Young and Ji-a? I am actually confused about the "both" that who is she referring to. I can't believe that she's targeting the little kid as well. She really is a witch. I hope Ghost Grandpa will do something to her.... LOL, can't believe this drama became a supernatural genre when everything so far is so realistic to the daily life.

I kinda have a feeling Ji-a can see Ghost Grandpa, so maybe he will tell her the truth? and Ji-a to the rescue?.... LOL....

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Did she really mean killing Pi-Young and Ji-a? I am actually confused about the "both" that who is she referring to. I can't believe that she's targeting the little kid as well. She really is a witch. I hope Ghost Grandpa will do something to her.... LOL, can't believe this drama became a supernatural genre when everything so far is so realistic to the daily life.

I kinda have a feeling Ji-a can see Ghost Grandpa, so maybe he will tell her the truth? and Ji-a to the rescue?.... LOL....

I too thought she can see him but they ended that scene so fast @ktcjdrama.

• Like 2

Episode 9 was so sad. I cried a lot. These actress was awesome.  Has anyone seen today’s episode 

• Like 1