Love (feat. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡 [2022]

ktcjdrama

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

Episode 9 was so sad. I cried a lot. These actress was awesome.  Has anyone seen today’s episode 

Yes, I cried a lot too. To think that she was that shocked until losing the ability to speak. 

It was a good episode. I love seeing SPY finally realizing what her mother’s been going through, in her marriage and in their mother-daughter relationship. I’m glad she managed to ask for forgiveness before her mother passed. 

Preview is exciting. Hopefully not just imagination again. Really hate this trick they pull on us viewers. 

Seo Ban is growing on me. He is a man of principle and integrity. I am rooting for him and Writer Lee! But he seems more keen on remaining solo. 

Btw for the last episode, when stepmother said she could’ve gotten rid of both in one day, I believe it was mistranslated. It didn’t mean that she wants to get rid of Jia as well. I checked the Chinese subs said I could’ve gotten rid of the obstacle at one go. The Korean also about the same thing (using a translator). And I am quite surprised in this episode, writer-nim actually made stepmom seems like a human.

• Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I cried a lot too. To think that she was that shocked until losing the ability to speak. 

It was a good episode. I love seeing SPY finally realizing what her mother’s been going through, in her marriage and in their mother-daughter relationship. I’m glad she managed to ask for forgiveness before her mother passed. 

Preview is exciting. Hopefully not just imagination again. Really hate this trick they pull on us viewers. 

Seo Ban is growing on me. He is a man of principle and integrity. I am rooting for him and Writer Lee! But he seems more keen on remaining solo. 

Btw for the last episode, when stepmother said she could’ve gotten rid of both in one day, I believe it was mistranslated. It didn’t mean that she wants to get rid of Jia as well. I checked the Chinese subs said I could’ve gotten rid of the obstacle at one go. The Korean also about the same thing (using a translator). And I am quite surprised in this episode, writer-nim actually made stepmom seems like a human.

Thanks for telling me this. @ktcjdrama I do hate the previews since it is so fake. It was truly sad her reaction to the death of her Mom was so tragic. She realizes she misunderstood her mom and I am glad she got to say her goodbye. Telling her mom she did love her. 
All I can say if she does divorce him, I will be very happy. 

Hye -Ryung now knows who Seo Ban is . Will She become a problem.  I think SB isn’t interested in marriage and not a talker but I believe HR scares him. That is why he keeeps running away from her.  I don’t think Writer is interested in anyone or SB.  I think SB prefers talking to SPY and Writer Lee.  His story is rather sad. His parents marriage really messed him up. I am positive his father married rather fast and made him think love is fleeting and not a forever thing. 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Out of the 26 episodes aired, ep.10 of S2 is the best episode! This is the kind of revenge I signed up for since the beginning of the series... SPY is just AWESOME!! 

I love how she confiscated Shin's phone from his pocket. She is smart to guess he will register Ami with a different name, and to see that the chat history is too clean. And when Ami came with her acting and lies, she's quick to ask for her phone, knowing that Ami most probably will not clear her chat history. And writer-nim made her remain classy not having her grab Ami's hair, throw the wine onto Ami, hit her with a bottle, but instead have the stepmom do it... LOL... people who don't know better will think that stepmom is totally on SPY's side when stepmom's angry outburst is really for her own sake... LOL...

Shin is backed into a corner and dare not do anything at all against SPY, except to fabricate more lies to stay in the marriage. You really wonder if he meant what he said that he will end his marriage and go to Ami in 2-5 years time. Next week's preview is interesting. Oriental doctor finally knew that Ami is his daughter and he (and Ami's mother) will run into Shin outside her apartment and looks like he is going to confront Shin. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I am at awe with today’s episode. I love the dedication to only the 40’s couple. Some say that YS was full of YOU KNOW WHAT!! But I believe everything he said was because he was taught this way. Even though he was taught this way on how man are supposed to , I believe when he got on his knees was when he realized that he truly messed up. 
@ktcjdrama Wasn’t episodes 12 another good episode. 

I am glad they were able to be honest with each other. After watching this episode, I kept seeing them reconciling but not as a married couple. I see him realizing his where he went wrong and understand not all woman will compromise their pride for the sake of their children.  When she confess to him the reason why she tried so hard to be perfect, how she never understood her mom for leaving her father and keeping her away from him? Truthfully I can’t reallly say that the reason why he is trying to stay married is due to his image but I think it is from his upbringing that formed the man he is today, his belief of today. I do believe those tears were real and I think he will realize that he truly loves his wife, and that he could  have  succumbed to temptation. If this affair was his first, I really think he wanted to be forgiven but he chose to be selfish about it.  He also knows if his daughter finds out her dad isn’t as perfect as he portrayed, his wife will hate him. I feel bad for the 40’s and 50’s feel that all men are alike and can’t be trusted .

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

7 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Some say that YS was full of YOU KNOW WHAT!! But I believe everything he said was because he was taught this way. Even though he was taught this way on how man are supposed to , I believe when he got on his knees was when he realized that he truly messed up. 
@ktcjdrama Wasn’t episodes 12 another good episode. 

And he knelt down two times. The first, I wasn't sure, but the second one, he does seem sincere. Well, except for the preview. Wonder what made Ami came to his place.

I guess I could say it was a good episode. It's a first for me, really, to watch an entire episode of 2 people talking only. But I love everything that was said between them. They both made a lot of valid points. It goes to show that what transpired between a couple can only be resolved by the couple involved.

I for one, would like them to reconcile, just because they have a daughter. Yes, my first priority would be any child involved in the marriage. It's not like the husband is abusive towards wife or child, so I feel that it is still forgivable and they can try again to live together, if and only if the wife wants to do that. But if she thinks that it's too much for her, and it's making her really uncomfortable, I cannot blame her for insisting a divorce too. I only wish that she would sacrifice her interest for the sake of the daughter, who has done nothing wrong. They can part later when the daughter is all grown up.

I have a friend's mother who told her that all men all animals, they only want their sexual needs fulfilled. Her mother seemed to know that the father had been fooling around with women. Her parents remained married till one death parted them in old age.

• Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama

Chingu have you watched episode 13 ??? I am so lost right now  and don’t know which direction this drama is going right now. Let me say these mistresses are so weird and actually believe they can be friends with the ex wife in the future. Lol lol 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, UnniSara said:

@ktcjdrama

Chingu have you watched episode 13 ??? I am so lost right now  and don’t know which direction this drama is going right now. Let me say these mistresses are so weird and actually believe they can be friends with the ex wife in the future. Lol lol 

Yes I have. And yes, stupid mistresses... except for Song Won though, she will surely stay clear of BHR for baby’s safety. But, BHR is the one who wants to get close it seems. She wants to see the baby haha... 

I just can’t with Ami especially. She thinks SPY will contact her when she is ill?? Like SPY has no other friend but to contact a woman who ruined her marriage?? How stupid can Ami be... she wants to share a man with another woman?? *eyeroll

It’s better not to speculate with this writer’s direction to save us headaches. Anything is possible :laugh:

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

After watching season 1 episode 1 I dropped the drama.  Just didn’t  like the storyline  and it hurt too much watch Sung Hoon portrayal of a  cheating bastard.  Nevertheless (ironic wording here… :lmao2: not referring to other  drama )   I did peak at season 2 episodes with Pi Young confronting to her hubby.   Found it amazing the writer dedicated so much time on a cheating husband trying to verbally convince his wife to forgive him. 

is anyone shocked with the fact the mother in law is “in love “ with her stepson!!!! Or vice versa.. 

now I will probably watch the remaining episodes that focus on Pi Young.  

• Party! 2

10 hours ago, Mizv said:

is anyone shocked with the fact the mother in law is “in love “ with her stepson!!!! Or vice versa.. 

now I will probably watch the remaining episodes that focus on Pi Young.  

I was shocked but I think they may have had an affair. He claims she was his first love chingu 

I am so so so disgusted by BHR in-laws and ex husband. Their reaction to her saying she will give him the divorce was so fake. Look at how quickly they went shopping for furniture for their new life. The mistress enjoying their treatment and adoration was 

I don’t think they ever liked BHR. I can’t help but think that may be a reason why she was never warm to them.  Let s all think about when they are together, BHR is always being honest but both FIL and MIL put on a farce when talking to her. I am talking about before the divorce.  When she came crying to them about the divorce I don’t recall them comforting her sincerely. 

I agree the wives shouldn't take the husbands back. Now I truly believe that the 40's wife will never take him back. I love PY so much. She is so classy and knows what she wants. The 50's wife isn't wrong because the husband didn't want the divorce, that is why she told her to forgive him for their daughter's sake. But PY's daughter is as strong as her mother and YS will lose his daughter admiration due to his cheating. 

A-Mi really ruined any chance of them ever getting together. So proud of her and I know for a fact she and her new found family will be misreable in the end. lol

• Like 1

Light bulb just went off in my head! PY aunt is the same actress from New Tales of Gisaeng! I didn’t recognize her since she chopped off her nose and spray tanned so red! That’s sad,  too much plastic surgery.  The mother in law (Kim Bo Yeon) looks the same.  I just remembered she was in the same drama with Sung Hoon.   

• Insightful 2

I loved the ending so much. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886108b595ff737d6f4ed

Spoiler

Dong Mi did warned Ah Mi. Now she sees first hand , First wife is a threat lol lol. 

I love how Seo Ban mention “ Isn’t that your husband ? Lol lol  Seo Ban is a good judge of character and know the type of woman BBR is. He will never date her at all.  He also knows his coworkers well except for their secrets. 

SPy’s husband now want to play the victim card in the next episode. He has some nerve. Smh smh 

• Party! 1

I love the ending too!! Seeing his face there. Did he think no one will be interested in his wife? I love how he brushed down Ami's hand and her shocked look. This girl is so annoyingly naive. She cannot see that she is all smiles but the guy is all frown... lol... But I don't know how he dare to get Jia's custody? On what basis is he demanding that?? As if Jia will want to live with him and an immature stepmom.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Hellos everyone 

The ending was just a preview of what to happen in season 3. 

Season 2 ended when SW went on labor. My opinion and saw this coming since S1. All three mistresses never believed they did anything wrong so I expected Karma to come around to them. I have never believed when a spouse cheated that their next relationship will last. It will always end up in misery.

Ga Bin lost both her parents, I knew she would break up with her man because she will believe it is her fault because she never get bad in breaking up a family. She was only looking for love desperately because she is getting old.  SW will lose her child , her in law will give her a hard time  and hubby will cheat again. Lol lol  

So much has happened this season and the only story that had me tuning I. Every week was Sa Pi Young and Writer Lee story. Their story had more of real life feels and moved me some how. I will admit I was wrong about Seo Ban’s love interest. I think he considers the woman her works with as co workers and someone to talk to. BHR is really a lost soul in my books. 

@ktcjdrama Did you see the last episodes of this drama. Haven’t seen you in a while.  Their maybe a third season

• Like 1

Season 3???   I am completely CONFUSED after watched the final.  The ending talking about some nonsense poem then seeing criss cross marriages of couples that didnt exist.  Season 3 my foot.

I was happy to see PY ex hubby actually miss her and was bothered seeing her with another man.

I really enjoyed PY storyline the most.  Found it  funny that mother in law and mistress were losing their head screaming and fighting with each other.  Then the scenes go to PY  quietley sipping her tea.  :lmao2:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Mizv said:

Season 3???   I am completely CONFUSED after watched the final.  The ending talking about some nonsense poem then seeing criss cross marriages of couples that didnt exist.  Season 3 my foot.

I was happy to see PY ex hubby actually miss her and was bothered seeing her with another man.

I really enjoyed PY storyline the most.  Found it  funny that mother in law and mistress were losing their head screaming and fighting with each other.  Then the scenes go to PY  quietley sipping her tea.  :lmao2:

@Mizv PY’s storyline was the best. She was so classy and knows what she wanted. Her priority is her daughter and she is second. What I love about this character. She understands her husband and would always have the upper hand.  His childish mistress tried to sow discord between them but PY is honest with her husband from the beginning. 
Also Season 2 ended when SW went on labor. Will post that scene later 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Did you see the last episodes of this drama. Haven’t seen you in a while.  Their maybe a third season

Yes I did. Couldn't wait for the drama to "finish" and cross it out of my watching list... but you and I both know that this drama is far from "finish" :laugh: Are you planning to watch Season 3 if they make it? 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes I did. Couldn't wait for the drama to "finish" and cross it out of my watching list... but you and I both know that this drama is far from "finish" :laugh: Are you planning to watch Season 3 if they make it? 

I am , I want to see PY and write Lee story end either alone or with a partner. I admit it isn’t the best drama but it captures my attention when PY is on screen. I love her attitude. She wants to be happy, her daughter is her priority and doesn’t want any toxic people in her life.

One reason she will never take hubby back is because of Dong Mi.  She is toxic and her possessiveness towards Dr Shin has finally reared his ugly head, so she won’t want to be around that. Having to share her man with his first love. @ktcjdrama

• Clapping Hands 1

• 2 weeks later...

After rewatching the last episode, I went back to watched a few episodes when Professor Park chose mistress over his family. He now has nothing and it is his fault. I remember the way he degraded his wife because she wasn’t in the mood for romance. I thought about how hard his wife would always cater to his needs but he never did that for his family. But he chose to do it for his Mistress. The woman who “ LIKES HIM” but not love him. One thing that annoyed me was how he told her she wasn’t pathetic but she is . She hurt a lot of people and she is now begging for forgiveness. It seems she herself doesn’t know the meaning or how forginwss works. Forcing Miss Lee and her kids to forgive her is just wrong. Putting all that pressure on them is so wrong. I would love for her to here the words below. “YOU DON’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT”. It takes young adult to teach adults how life is unfair. Do you guys agree ??

GsBN8MTdmyeBUsIAMv1RK9pxBmT_-WPzifI_wjQf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I rewatched Season 2 and the ending still get to me. I can’t wait for season 3. I just found out the writer wrote Dear Heaven. A drama I would rewatch when I am bored. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861100aafe90ce75a45e

she doesn’t look thrilled on getting married right away 

I believe they are perfect for each other both are childish 

I was completely shocked by this development. I wonder how will this happen

i guess he only date people around his own age. A true gentleman 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Song Won's dress is so pretty @UnniSara

That dress was made for her @ktcjdrama  she looks beautiful in it. 
 I think each dress was made for each bride. It suits their personality. 

• Heart Eyes 1

• 2 months later...

https://zapzee.net/2021/10/29/lee-tae-gon-and-sung-hoon-will-not-appear-on-season-3-of-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce/

Lee Tae Gon and Sung Hoon Will Not Appear on Season 3 of ‘Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)’

• Insightful 1

• 3 months later...

Season 3 will air February 26@ktcjdrama So do you want me to open a thread or will you .

iT has been confirmed 

TV Chosun’s popular drama ‘Love ft. Marriage and Divorce’ confirms season 3 premiere date with posters

Written By Anoushka Mathew Mumbai  Published: February 3, 2022 01:25 PM   48255 reads 

TV Chosun’s popular drama ‘Love ft. Marriage and Divorce’ confirms season 3 premiere date with posters

TV Chosun announced on February 3rd that ‘Love ft. Marriage and Divorce Season 3' will start broadcasting on February 26th. The drama is about three vibrant and successful women who work on a radio show that have something in common: a happy marriage.   

Bubbly host Boo Hye Ryung (Lee Ga Ryung) is in her thirties and has been married to the handsome lawyer Pan Sa Huyn for three years. This busy couple remains child-free by choice. Sa Huyn was first taken with her after seeing her play the drums. Sa Pi Young (Park Joo Mi) is a hard-working producer for the show. In her forties, she has always done her best to take care of her home, daughter, and her charming husband, Shin Yoo Shin (Lee Tae Gon), psychiatrist and hospital director of the neuropsychiatry department. By anyone's measure, Pi Young is the ideal wife. 

Three equally successful women will prove to be the unraveling of each of their so-called 'happy marriages’. Song Won is divorced, a  skilled literary translator of Chinese, and lawyer Sa Hyun's mature gym partner. A Mi is single in her twenties and has spent the last two years shuttling between South Korea and the US in order to complete her studies. Dean Hae Ryoon hires the beloved actress, Nam Ga Bin, whose career he has followed, to teach at the university, bringing the two in welcomed routine contact.  

Cr PINKVILLA

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I will just changed the title of this thread. Thanks for reminding...

Good Idea chingu, @ktcjdrama