Every Sunday!

Broadcast station: KBS2

Start date: 5 November 2019

Schedule: Sunday, 18:30 KST

Genre: Variety, reality

PD: Bang Geul Yi

Writer: Noh Jin Young

About:

Members (usually) visit different places in South Korea to introduce local attractions and food. Missions are given for the members to win privilege such as eating and sleeping indoor and/or to avoid punishments.

Cast

Kim Jong Min

Yeon Jung Hoon

Moon Se Yoon

DinDin

Ravi

Source: Wikipedia

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

• 2 weeks later...

1GNDbAb.png

So I'm guessing soon we will be seeing this poster as the new poster for 1n2d season 4. 

This poster was chosen by luck in the episode last week. 

What do you think? Do you like this new poster? Do you prefer the other ones? 

I personally like it. Although I like the other two as well (the one with them in suit and the Scissorshands one). So glad that they didn't choose the last one - for some reasons I don't like it (shrugs).

For me the last 2 episodes are fun! Love the concept of them reenacting popular movies. They gave the members 'suitable' props and voila I was surprised and pleased with their 'transformations' HAHAHAHAHA. 

The Duo game thing was also fun to watch. Goodness me, I would have failed that game miserably although they came up with some ahjussi actors whom I like such as Hwang Jung Min and Song Kang Ho. 

LOL at Jong min who seemed to always get and failed at Bae Yong Joon :PsyWhat:

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 62 was so so ~ 

I'm still amazed at how JongMin is so good at history! I mean history is hard - there are so many things you need to remember and he excels at those :PsyWhat:  yet not good at remembering everything else hahahahahahah

Haven't seen ep 63 but I'm guessing Team Inadequate is going to win the dinner. Kim Seon Ho just seems so lucky this episode. Wow. 

• Like 1

Hello I'm back again :lol: 

Thought on ep (can't remember which ep now)..the ones with time travelling concept... LOL... there wasn't any surprised or twist whatsoever..KSH ended up winning the major battles although he lost the sleeping bok bul bok :P I think with Ravi+DinDin+YJH combo...they weren't really funny LOL. 

Latest ep saw Ravi went to be banished in the middle of nowhere. He would soon be joined by DinDin :PsyWhat: Not sure about their chemistry when left alone just the two of them on the island before being joined by other members. I really want Kim Seon Ho to lose this time.. but I think he actually might be the one who ends up not going (coz in the trailer I could almost hear everyone's voice except his). 

• 2 weeks later...

Thought on the last ep (can't remember the number already)

:SquirtleSquadCool: glad Kim Seon Ho lost and got sent to the wild training camp! LOL. 

Surprisingly, although YJH doesn't seem to be overly smart nor lucky, I feel like he often won games. He's such a nice guy and I think I always root for him to win because I don't want him to suffer :lol:

The jumping rope game with water on top of the head was soooo hilarious. I laughed so hard and uncontrollably during KSH and MSY's turn :eeeee: 

There were a few super funny scenes (one day I'd have to go back to find on which episodes they are):

- The one with stocking on face: the most memorable scenes were MSY and KJM's turns. So hilarious! 

- The game when you have to do these actions in order: click right, click left, shoulder up right, shoulder up left, head right, head left etc. Again, the most funny one was MSY! 

Conclusion:

I just love MSY~~ he's really funny :SquirtleWonderfull:

Back to the last episode, next episode is going to be scary it seems :pandarage: Poor members. This is one of the reasons why I would never be able to appear in 1n2d. I can never tolerate scary themes! (not that I'd be asked to appear anyway~)

@SilverMoonTea Honestly I haven't seen that episode so I'm guessing it's the latest one about Rhythm of Korea (I'll watch this episode tonight and let's see). If it's not..then it must be one of the episodes I missed (but I didn't think I missed any..... unless it was the scene which was shown when I went to grab something or played on my iPad) hahahahahahahahahaha

Spoiler

Mm...btw I haven't read your comment where you tagged me on your Times thread...because I haven't watched the current episodes and I don't want to get spoiled HAHAHAHHAHA

• Haha 1

Loving the last episode "Feel the Rhythm of Korea: Incheon" 

I'm glad the chose those 4 people to dance and was so mesmerised by KJM and Ravi's audition :wow: Kim Jong Min truly looked very cool in the audition! And well Ravi has always been a great dancer although I must confess that his normal dance style is not my cup of tea but I truly truly loved his audition! 

And the result is just awesome! Watch the video ~ 

Enjoy!

• Heart Eyes 1

@Jane YJH def put so much time and effort into learning the dance moves. I'm glad it pays off! Not to say the other members who were not chosen not putting any effort though. When you go to Incheon next time..you should def try Disco Pang Pang then :eeeee:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello myself,:jiminbtssigh:

Haven't updated this thread for a while. 

I'm def up to date to the latest episode :PikaSwag:

Hmmm.. what did we have on last ep.. AH! The 3 teams of two (the Variety Dinosaur, the Horavi??, and the Married man). Seriously nowadays, I always hope KSH loses and YJH wins coz KSH is just too lucky! And it's proven again during the last 2 eps how he won every single game...

EXCEPT the important one which was to find the golden ginseng. 

Oh my... what a twist! How is it that Din Din was able to find it with only one piece of puzzle! :shocked: 

Btw, anyone knows which ep is that when they played that game where they have to show a series of action in order and at the end points to someone else? That was a really funny game and I want to rewatch that again. 

Hello again no-shame SnowBlob!

Ep 72

LOLOL .. I'm so glad when DinDin and Jong Min won the last game and they were able to use the cable car instead of the flying fox or walking. Poor Jung Hoon because he truly wanted to ride the flying fox but he lost :laugh: I reckon we should have that guy doing a bungee jumping .. he would be thrilled instead of being scared! 

The episode ended the Ginseng trip and started the 'This is the moment' trip. 

I enjoyed the Splish Splash game and the Hamburger game. (I should have noted down each episode's games so one day if I ever need an idea for a game..I can check back this thread and voila~). 

I wasn't that 'happy' to find that Seon Ho teamed up with Ravi again and DinDin with JongMin. I was hoping that Se Yeon would one from HoRavi and one from Variety Dinosaur but oh well :pandajustright:

This variety show has been my go-to show when I'm in need of a relaxing fun night .. unfortunately all the dramas I'm currently watching are all 'heavy' type dramas .. so this show has been a really good escape of those heaviness when I need it hahahahah

• 5 weeks later...

Ep 73 and 74

Werent that entertaining in terms of one team basically won all except one game. And LOL...our YJH is truly in a slump.. He even said that he couldnt remember the last time he won a game :laugh:

BUT

I love how they got the members to do PLOGGING. I think that's a very beneficial activity for the environment.. Although i havent done it myself but kudos to those who do:jiminbtslove:

Ep 75 and 76

Gaahhhh :pandascared: can you believe it that KSH and Ravi won all the games AGAIN?!?!?!? Now I'm so rooting for them to lose, lose and lose :shocked2: (otherwise it's getting quite repetitive LOL)

:lol:ed at the attires which supposed to reflect a 'gentleman'. The first 3 three were like..ok they're cool... But I was pleasantly surprised when they revelled the last 3 attires hahahahahha. Indeed the PD and writer and whoever... are very creative. 

At ep 76, for the first time after a very long time, I found Jong Min to be very entertaining. I applaud his effort in the balance+basketball game (goodness me, he repeated that game so many times he must have felt so exhausted!)~ 

• 4 months later...

Hello to myself again :pandahehe: 

Just want to update all the unknown readers of this thread out there that Kim Seon Ho has been confirmed to leave our beloved program 1n2d. There are news articles circulating out there already so please read them yourself :) Here's one of the articles (source: Allkpop) https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/kbs2-confirms-kim-seon-ho-will-be-leaving-the-cast-of-1-night-2-days 

For me, I just feel sad for 1n2d team. This variety show already went through a major shake up in season 3 resulting in almost all the season 3 members leaving the show. Now season 4 has started to grow on us, the members have started to gel well...and this happens. I don't know what's gonna happen to the casts who are still on the show... And hopefully if they will be able to find another member who works well with the existing casts. :rmbtshi: (and yes I personally prefer 6 members rather than 5 members). 

LOL..if they must cast another actor... I still root for Park Seo Joon to be chosen HAHAHAHHA. I still remember the episodes in season 3 where hyung sik, min ho and himself were invited to the show...oh man..he was gold! He's really funny and really unlucky :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Na In Woo joined the show!! I'm so excited, I will start watching again!! 

He once talked about wanting to be a guest but now he's a permanent member!! 

This is hilarious, Ravi is so accurate (he said that the show never picks ordinary people).:lmao2:

• Party! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tofu I can't wait to see a new member joining the cast! I watched the last few eps of them being just the 5 of them. It's ok to be honest, but for some reasons I still like 6 better than 5. It's definitely easier to break up into teams etc. And new member will definitely bring a new dynamic. Hopefully Na In Woo can be an interesting addition to the team. :wow:

@Tofu I finally watched the episode yesterday. :lmao2: Spoiler ahead

Spoiler

Na in woo actually thought the 'normal' red ribbons were there as clues while they were used by normal hikers to reach the top of the mountain. What is wrong with this guy!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Na In Woo sure is strange..in a good way because I think 1n2d members are strange in their own way LOL. I'm getting a similar vibe between him and Ravi though... so I hope they're not too similar or anything. I guess we'll see more next episode.

Ravi was finally being called hyung :cool: 

@Rina Have you watched the episode? What do you think? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1