1 Night 2 Days 1박 2일 Season 4 [Current]

SnowBlob

@SnowBlob I just watched it last night without eng sub but still this new member got me cracking!

Can’t believe they found someone even more weird (in a good way) than KJM! Even KJM thinks so from his facial expressions.

:lmao2:

NIW is so tall reminds me abit of the funny Lee Kwang Soo of RM. Will catch future episodes to see how NIW fits or frustrates the rest!

• Haha 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

@Rina @SnowBlob At one point, Ravi jokingly asked the staff how they are able to find all of these extraordinary people to join the show. Haha! The group said that In Woo is a bit like Jong Min and Ravi mixed -- slow like Jong Min but crazy like Ravi. :lmao2:

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Ravi was finally being called hyung

I know! Ravi is a HYUNG now, which is hilarious. Ravi and In Woo are about 1.5 years apart. It's even funnier to know that Din Din is the "leader" of the Young Boys now. :lmao2::lmao2:

In Woo is so gullible, I feel like he's going to get tricked into so many things and have to learn the hard way not to trust his hyungs. Haha! 

Can't wait for next week! 

• Haha 2

@Rina @Tofu I actually don't know what I want out of this new member... do I want another sly member like KJM and Din Din? Or do I want honest one like Jung Hoon and Ravi? I think NIW might be physically capable ~~ goodness me he actually ran and walked for hours in boots :laugh: but not sure whether he'll be good at mental games..it would be funny if he's not good at it! 

Yes, I'm for once or for a very long time...actually looking forward to watching the new episode next week :wow:

• Like 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Tofu Sorry~~ I've been wayyy too busy recently so I haven't really checked JH for ages! I did hear about the news and really wanted to watch the episode but haven't been able to (and also forgot after a while). Did you watch the episode/s? Was it good? 

• Like 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@Tofu I watched the 2 eps with han ga in ~ I like her... she's not the cutesy type and i like that! I also love watching her interaction with her husband...they're such a nice couple and such a polar opposite but that's why you can tell they are suited to each other! 

One particular special moment for me was watching how Ravi patted Na In Woo's head. It's like...ahh... he's truly a hyung now :wow:

I feel that Na In Woo hasn't truly found his feet in the show yet. At the moment, he's like Joo Won in season 2..or Yoon Shi Yoon in season 3. He's definitely a sweet guy but so far he's been pretty quiet. Towards the end of ep 119, he started to come out a little bit which is nice to see. I hope he'll find his place in the show soon :cool:

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 6:37 AM, SnowBlob said:

Joo Won in season 2..or Yoon Shi Yoon in season 3

Hahaha, yes he reminds me of them! I think part of it is trying to adjust to everyone's personalities too. They all have very different personalities so if I was him, I would be confused and also cautious too. Once he feels comfortable with everyone, he'll come out more. 

I have not watched the last three episodes because I've been pretty busy on the weekends. I'll catch up soon because I do want to see Han Ga In's appearance. It's kind of like finally after how many years?! Hahaha!

• Clapping Hands 1

@Tofu I'm really sad to hear that news Tofu TT_TT . I must say he's my fav member in this season 4. And poor 1n2d team..they just had a new member and is probably still settling in (In Woo) .. and now they have to look for another new member again so they'll end up with two fairly new members. I hope they get someone really interesting to replace Ravi though. LOLOLOL... who would you like to see joining 1n2d? I won't mind seeing Park Seo Joon. He was entertaining when he appeared on the show in season 3! I don't mind getting some of the old members back too like Cha Tae Hyun. 

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...
tumblr-43dda8dc79897e69ddd39c1fa7406856-

Korea joongAng Daily

newyork-logo.png

By Lee Jian

Actor Yoo Seon Ho becomes permanent member of KBS's '1 Night 2 Days'

Actor and singer Yoon Seon-ho [CUBE ENTERTAINMENT]

Actor and singer Yoon Seon Ho [CUBE ENTERTAINMENT]

Actor Yoo Seon Ho, who is currently starring in the hit historical drama "Under the Queen's Umbrella," has become a permanent member of KBS's long-running travel variety show "1 Night 2 Days.”

"The actor has finished filming for the first episode on Friday," said the show's broadcaster KBS in a statement.
The first episode of “1 Night & 2 Days Season 4” featuring Yoo Seon Ho is scheduled to air in December. 

Yoo made his mark as a contestant on season two of Mnet's K-pop competition show "Produce 101" (2017). He didn't make it to the final but subsequently debuted as an actor through web drama "Devi lnspector" in the same year and as a singer in 2018 with an EP titled "Spring, Seon Ho."

He is currently a supporting actor in "Under the Queen's Umbrella." He plays the youngest son of the Queen, portrayed by Kim Hye Soo. 

The ongoing season four of "1 Night 2 Days" currently consists of five cast members — actors Na In Woo, Yeon Jung Hoon, rapper DinDin and comedians Moon Se Yoon and Kim Jong Min.

Kim Seon Ho and singer Ravi left in the middle of season four, in 2021 and April of this year. 

"1 Night 2 Days" began airing in 2007.  

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr-5f4ad55438d05fd94f76b7e656943066-

tumblr-006f7918d97f5b08777122fad4978e9d-

daily sports

Written by Reporter Park Rosa

6a546055-91ef-408f-87ff-6964fb0a1c6a.jpg

Photo = Provided by KBS

The new maknae Yoo Seon Ho showed an unusual presence right from the first broadcast.

In the special feature of KBS2's '1 Night 2 Days Season 4' ('1 Night 2 Days') 'Journey Through Time', which aired on the 11th, the first trip with maknae Yoo Seon Ho was drawn.

Yeon Jeong Hoon, Kim Jong Min, Moon Se Yoon, and Na In Woo, who gathered at KBS after a long time, felt the vacancy of DinDin, who was re-confirmed with Corona, and expressed their excitement when they heard the news of the new member's appearance. In 1970, those who heard the order to meet new members at the place where the poster of the Saemaeul Movement was attached made all sorts of speculations while moving and were full of excitement.

The youngest member Yoo Seon Ho, who arrived at the destination alone, revealed the aspect of an 'entertainment chick' who was extremely nervous when he said that he had trouble sleeping the night before. Yoo Seon Ho, born in 2002, who was given a mission to disguise himself as a laundromat owner in the 1970s and hide in the field, was embarrassed by the unexpected generation gap, but also made a bold plan to break through to his members head-on. However, Yoo Seon Ho couldn't hide his nervousness as his members' voices got closer, he became restless and made the viewers' hands sweat.

After many twists and turns, actor Yoo Seon Ho, who had his first meeting with his members, sang passionately for his brothers and showed off his talent. Kim Jong Min passed on the 'entertainment singing method' and pelvic dance completed with a painful voice, revealing the dignity of 'one night old person', and Moon Se Yoon took on the role of 'eating teacher' to Yoo Seon Ho, making them look forward to their 'meok chemistry'.

Then, the mission to 'beat the new member' for team formation began. Na In Woo, who was the first to discover himself, and Yoo Seon Ho, who went on a good luck with Canaricano, chose coffee at once and showed off their high luck. While Na In Woo failed to form a team by choosing Canari, Yoo Seon Ho could not hold back his curiosity, gave a laugh with a distraught appearance as soon as he tasted Canari.

In the ensuing confrontation with Moon Sae Yoon, Yoo Seon Ho made everyone laugh with his messy game skills. Yoo Seon Ho was lost in the second round and became a team with Moon Se Yoon, started a game with Kim Jong Min to guess the capital of each country. Accordingly, Yoo Seon Ho, formed a team with Moon Se Yoon and Kim Jong Min, proved his 'entertainment nobleman' with his lack of game skills and brains by drawing a proverbial match against Yeon Jung Hoon in an extravaganza.

The members who left for Dodamsambong to enjoy the atmosphere of the Joseon Dynasty had a happy time enjoying the cruise ship tour. The five men put on hats and transformed into Joseon painters and entered the drawing contest and Yoo Seon Ho burned his desire to win a lunch as a reward. However, Shin Seok Gi's team (Kim Jong Min, Moon Se Yoon and Yoo Seon Ho) suffered from poor drawing skills in a situation where they had to draw a picture in relay and guess the title of the movie. Then, as the stone-casting team (Yeon Jeong Hoon and Na In Woo) gained momentum thanks to the performance of the 'beautiful brother' Yeon Jeong Hun and Yoo Seon Ho carried out a disruptive operation and made the viewers hold their navels.

However, in the end, the defeated Shin Seok Gi team inhaled Hyojong-gaeng, the hangover soup of noblemen, within the one-minute time limit. Yoo Seon Ho hurriedly ate rice as he couldn't find the abalone on the bottom which causing a salty smell. On the other hand, the Shin Seok Gi team showed soaring satisfaction while enjoying a leisurely eating show for 10 minutes.

'1 Night 2 Days Season 4' airs every Sunday at 6:30 PM.

'source'

https://isplus.com/

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Content Writing Reporter An Ha Na MBN Star

0001713007-001-20230101114901142.jpg

'Foul Play King' instict Yeon Jung Hoon provokes DinDin's anger again.

In the KBS2 '1 Night 2 Days Season 4', 'The Way to Santa Claus's Village' special feature, which airs on the an evening full of cheating is depicted.

On this day's broadcast, a race with six men's pride takes place.

The members show off their fighting spirit that spares no effort to obtain a luxurious dinner table. They engage in a fierce battle using all means of transportation, from swings to boats and bicycles.

During the confrontation, Yeon Jung Hoon, the 'Foul Play King', starts the engine of the foul instinct. DinDin, who was once again fouled by Yeon Jung Hoon, who did not choose the means and methods, complained of regret, saying, “I don't play games with this brother anymore,” and I wonder if their dirty play can end safely.

On the other hand, Kim Jong Min of 'Kim Soo King' also stands at the center of controversy due to a trick that properly destroyed the rules.

Eventually, he said that he would be tried between the members and the production team, which stimulates curiosity about the outcome of the match stained with cheating.

https://www.mbn.co.kr/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

Content Writing Reporter Lee Nam Kyung MBN Star

013123021340.jpg

Photo = KBS2 Entertainment Program '2 Days &  1 Night Season 4'

'2 Days & 1 Night', DinDin and Yoo Seon Ho perform a wake-up mission together.

In the last broadcast, DinDin and Yoo Seon Ho spend a night of extremes as a result of their bedtime misfortune and meet from dawn.

DinDin, who slept outdoors, first approached Yoo Seon Ho, he slept indoors and showed a different active older brother than before.

However, on their way to the mineral spring for the wake-up mission, awkwardness sometimes lingers and an anxious atmosphere forms, raising questions about whether they can really become best friends.

Dindin and Yoo Seon Ho then arrive at a place known as the best mineral spring in the Joseon Dynasty and drink medicinal water.

After savoring the medicinal water one bite at a time, various tasting evaluations continued and Yoo Seon Ho predicted a big smile by giving a very specific evaluation, saying, “It feels like I drank something I shouldn’t have drunk.”

Having tasted the mysterious (?) taste of medicinal water, the two show off their special brotherhood by taking care of each other's medicinal water.

In particular, it is said that it proved that it is a 'Mission Gourmet' by showing the warm sight of the members taking care of the medicinal water carefully.

However, Kim Jong Min reacts violently, doubting, "What did you use this for?" while drinking the medicinal water that Dindin and Yoo Seon Ho took.

https://www.mbn.co.kr/

• Like 4

'2 Days & 1 Night' which the show's motto is "Real Wild Road Variety", they've finished filming for  Danyang County, Chungcheongbuk-do "Travel Back in Time" trip whereby DinDin's absent due to COVID-19 and his manager, Ryu Chan Song, participated during the broadcast.

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

in the news

Content Writing Reporter Lee Hae Jeong

202301151804450810-1.jpg

'2 Days 1 Night Season 4' DinDin was surprised to learn that Yeon Jung Hoon, the eldest, knew BTS's RM. '2 Days 1 Night Season 4' which aired on January, 15 followed the 'Hunminjeongeum' fight between Yeon Jung Hoon and Kim Jong Min last week.

Teams Kim Jong Min and Yeon Jung Hoon arrived at the mission site in order and proceeded with the 'Stairway to Heaven' speed quiz. When the person with the mission word in their head goes up the stairs, the other two simply explain the word and give the correct answer.

The first word that came to DinDin's head as he climbed the stairs was 'soccer'. Kim Jong Min couldn't say "you, you, you" and DinDin expected and shouted "World Cup", but when the answer was no, he corrected it to "soccer" and got the answer right. Afterwards, Kim Jong Min quickly got the right answer, such as 'Justin Bieber' and Na In Woo, 'old man'.

Yeon Jung Hoon's team also challenged the game, and Yeon Jung Hoon succeeded in guessing by receiving 'thief' as the mission word. Subsequently, Yeon Jung Hoon was given BTS RM as the mission word, and his younger siblings quickly threw hints such as “BTS rapping member” and “leader”.

DinDin, the opposing team who was watching this, was confident that he would never guess, but when Yeon Jung Hoon shouted RM's name out loud, he was surprised and said, "That hyung knows RM? BTS is a real world star. How can you not know Yeon Jung Hoon hyung?" they laughed.

202301151804450810-2.jpg

(Photo = '2 Days 1 Night Season 4')

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Content Writing Reporter Cha Hye Rin

3b47a4b4-47d9-408d-9ca5-0568a027d8f4.jpg

b5746fac-bb94-4a07-9266-11e2bd72f2dc.jpg

0f61c306-c6d3-47f8-9c39-e794b949c3c7.jpg

Photo courtesy of KBS 2TV

On KBS 2TV's '2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 ', which aired on the 29th, a special feature of 'Your Age is Equivalent To The Number of Rice Cake Soup Bowls" was drawn in Gochang, North Jeolla Province following last week.

Na In Woo, who became 'one year old' after winning the game last week, was carried to the location of the next mission by his members. DinDin saw Na In Woo on Yoo Seon Ho's back and said, "Seon Ho is a paper doll, but he's good at it." Then, Yoo Seon Ho exclaimed, "I'm stronger than you."

When Moon Sae Yoon was watching from behind, admired, "How can Seon Ho's legs be so long?", DinDin laughed, saying, "I don't think I have legs because they are so thin."

http://m.imbc.com/

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1