Yumi's Cells 유미의 세포들 Season 1 [2021] + Season 2 [2022]

Jane

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

2nd lead also in Her Private Life. The Judo guy.

Ohhhhh!! Yes yes!! Now I recognize him!! Thank you!!

38 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@Mouse you have seen Descendant of The Sun before, right? He was one of the soldier in alpha team under big boss ( song joong ki ).

yes, I saw DOTS but for some reason he’s not registering. 

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

IKR! I almost just let slide this drama out. Actually the Ugi guy looks cute, so I checking this. But in the end seeing Woong blank out is just so funny. And I'm looking forward to next week episode. I even starting reading the webtoon now. 

yes!! I almost didn’t check this one out bec they both looked a little weird. But I like KGE so I thought I’d at least see the first 2 episodes and decide if I want to continue 

• Like 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Done. Interesting. I love the cell's part animation. It feels like I'm watching cartoon than a drama. These cells are much livelier and fun. 

Feel bad for YM that Wook is not like what she thinks but at least he is a nice guy and woong seems a good guy as well. But YM's love cell has been axiled far into that unknown land, so it'll take a while for her to feel love again. It's fun seeing emotion cell playing her doll while brain cell as her partner. That over reaction as the side effect is just so hillarious. Lols

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 3/10/2021 at 3:20 PM, Jane said:

Finally, some casting news on one of the main male characters. Reports say he's been offered for the role of Woong Ku.

Look this style looks much better for him @SilverMoonTea sorry to quote this, you could help me to delete pic after you read this. 

ooh they will have 2 seasons?? Since the webtoon hasnt ended, r they making this while waiting it to be completed? Like LA. 

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I read the manhwa the hairy cells will be in prison lols. That beard will go soon. But his hair idk. I can only read 5 chapters a day. 

It's actually so funny, that hairy cells will be pardoned on parole cos Yumi said beard is not too bad, but then she said without beard is neater. So he's put on jail again 🤣. He complaint why they kept changing the decision lols lols....

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 9/22/2021 at 12:18 AM, mademoiselle said:

That cell needs to send to jail (like Yumi's fashion cell). HAHA.

YES!!! :lol:

I don't know how I feel about the cells yet.. in some ways they're a little distracting for me. But I'm going to keep watching to see how it pans out. I would not be sorry to see the long hair or the beard go - that's for sure!

• Haha 4

Hahahahahaha the cells are hilarious in episode 3. I think my favourite Yumi's cells is Hunger. What are yours, guys?

I also love how all of Yumi's cells so quick to approve of Woong and even Emotion too in the end. That was funny and cute. :lmao2:

And hurray, the beard is gone @SilverMoonTea! Now we just need Woong to cut his hair! xD Shouldn't beard and hair be the same cell? LOL LOL!

• Haha 3

Kyaaa... the ending is so romantic... Yay, Love Cell will be saved and back in charge!! 
Sorry I am watching using Chinese subs, so some of the cells’ names might be different. I will try to watch some of the English subs. 

This drama is my happy pill of the week 😁 

Woong is so cute, staring at his phone until he forgot to blink and eyes drying. 
That last part when Yumi was telling off Ruby, KGE is just amazing when portraying Yumi’s feelings of loneliness. 

OST#2

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Kyaaa... the ending... :wow: but I have to agree with @SilverMoonTea that they might be progressing too fast 😅 We have a total of 14 episodes after all... What else will be in the story? I know later there will be a Yoo Ba Bi appearing as Yumi’s ex boyfriend? 

I laughed soooo much this episode. Especially the episode of Lust vs. Lustsaurus :lmao2: 

And applauding Woong’s Bear Defense Mode. 
Tbh, Ruby is nothing compared to Sae Yi. For me, this girl is so much more annoying than Ruby 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Ok, I'm now loving the cells. In the first 2 episodes I found them a little annoying but I really loved them in eps 3 & 4 especially when they were trying to control Lustsaurus! I couldn't help but laugh when they were trying so hard to hold him back!

And Yumi's hunger cell! I love him too! It made me chuckle because hunger really affects us women. I know for a fact that I am a different person when I am hungry vs when I have/am eating good food! I thought it was hilarious that for Yumi, her hunger cell was the biggest while for Gu Wong, it was his lust. Whoever is writing these cells is genius!

And I agree @ktcjdrama,  Ruby is nothing compared to Sae Yi. Thankfully, Gu Wong - despite his innocence, is not naive to her tactics and knows exactly how to protect himself and avoid her. 

I do worry that they are moving so fast this early on in the drama. I wonder what they're going to encounter in the next 12 episodes... I hope they don't break up! They're too cute together!

It's official, I like this one and I'm going to keep watching. :love:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I saw the kiss and came in here to see reactions first lol! I also thought it was fast but did you guys notice every 1 hour episode we watch there were mini episode numbers being counted, so 12 being the mini episodes or the 1 hour episodes?

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I know later there will be a Yoo Ba Bi appearing as Yumi’s ex boyfriend? 

Jin Young plays Ba Bi but he's not ex. He is Yumi second boyfriend in season 2!

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1