Yumi's Cells 유미의 세포들 Season 1 [2021] + Season 2 [2022]

Jane

Hahaha @abs-oluteM I've to say we all are now confused with the episode numbers. Literally various websites say 14 episodes but when you watch one episode, it tells you episode 1, 2, 3 etc and a title for each episode. So I now don't know tvN is counting its episode by that or there's actually 14 x 1 hour episodes! And then there's news saying this drama has multiple seasons, and Jin Young supposedly come out in season 2. 

I guess we'll just have to keep you updated for the next 2 weeks.

True @SilverMoonTea I feel I might have a change of heart too if Jin Young comes out. He's supposedly the sweet one too. Bleurghhh. Well, as long as Da Eun doesn't appear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I just realized... the part of “It’s big”, “I was talking about the tree” wasn’t translated in the Chinese subs. And also that what Lust said was actually beeped off? :lmao2:

I started reading the webtoon, and Lust was translated as Naughty Cell and appeared as early as episode 1. Some people were already complaining why in the drama version there is no Naughty Cell, haha... 

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just realized... the part of “It’s big”, “I was talking about the tree” wasn’t translated in the Chinese subs. And also that what Lust said was actually beeped off?

Hahahahaha I didn't even realised it was bleep out BUT I downloaded this episode just to check and it wasn't bleep out :lmao2:

• Haha 2

I laughed so loud when the present turns out to be a portable charger :lmao2:

... obviously the turn-around was also nicely done... :lmao2:

We were introduced to a new "Shower" cell today. She is so cute!

Hahahaha guys, this clip the "big" isn't bleep out! xD

Sae Yi is going to be an annoying love enemy for a while and the "honest" Woong now becomes less honest. It is concerning it may cause more misunderstanding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 1

@abs-oluteM For this scene, they didn't show us the Lust and Lustsaurus cells anymore but before the vacation, Lust cell was very naughty LOL. Yumi's Reason cell asked other cells what they would like to do when they reached the beach. Lust tells every other cells not to plan anything because Yumi isn't going out of the bedroom :lmao2:

Ahn Bo Hyun's IG update & Kim Go Eun's response

Anyway, this episode is hilarious with Woong's Reason cell having a breakdown because first time going to GF's house and he had to use the bathroom for the big one (Hello, Poop/Intestine cell - so cute with the 💩 on his head HAHAHA) and worse, it got clogged. But it was lovely that she insisted he stayed back to rest and they woke up in bed together (nothing happened).

• Haha 3

Been so busy the past few days that I haven't had time to sit down and enjoy my dramas... and now I have like 10 hours of dramas to catch up on :nervous::laugh:

First one I had to jump into of course is this one, so as to relax myself and have some laughs...

Aaa, the first stage of new love.... Woong is so adorable, crossing the road halfway just to "fetch" Yumi. The cells' debate on whether there's a platonic friendship between male and female is so fun to watch because Emotion only has one word to say, simple and succint, haha... Woong is so clueless with Yumi's sixth sense worries. 

The cells are really such a joy to watch, and so real too in how our mind works. The suspicions, doubts, anger, rationale, all mixed up and trying to talk sense to Yumi. And then a simple text of care and love, all those things subsided. But clueless Woong's choice of gift is really unexpected :laugh:and he put in a lot of effort into the packaging. Then when they were strategising about how to make a strong impression on Sae Yi. Those insecurities really can get the best of us. It's good that Yumi is finally honest with Woong and told him what's bothering her.

O gosh, I laughed till my belly hurt because of the toilet saga... I cringe for Woong... then it's time to cringe for Yumi for her hotel reservation. Aish.... these people, if only they learn to be more honest in everything :laugh: but I can really understand how that can happen. I guess when I was younger I'd be doing the same, but experiences in life have taught me to just be honest no matter how bad it is, in order to prevent blowing up or making worse whatever problem that is. And so, King Sullen is summoned, oh no..... :nervous: but he is cute, that King Sullen.... "Hmph...!!":laugh: Etiquette Cell is cute too, with her hanbok. Glad that everything went well in the end :CharmanderYay:

In case any of you wondering, that Julie Hotel is Cassia Hotel. Haha, yes I went to search for it because the hotel has a splendid view. Bookmarking it.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle wahhhh !!! I must bookmark this show . Lol 

You have to watch this, abs... It's really cute show!

Oh guys, I cannot imagine if the 2nd boyfriend come out, whether I can handle it or not... I want to just see the love story with Woong.... Woong is so clueless cute.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama You have summarised it so nicely about the Cells. They are like a drama character of their own with personalities. So darn cute and creative of this artist to come up with it. I really love the world of comics due to this. Back then there were limitation to bringing this into live action but now technology has improved so much I really love being able to be alive to enjoy this on screen and these awesome comic stuff is no longer stuck in book form :pandalove:

• Heart Eyes 2
36 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama You have summarised it so nicely about the Cells. They are like a drama character of their own with personalities. So darn cute and creative of this artist to come up with it. I really love the world of comics due to this. Back then there were limitation to bringing this into live action but now technology has improved so much I really love being able to be alive to enjoy this on screen and these awesome comic stuff is no longer stuck in book form :pandalove:

If you ask me, I'd say this is so much better and so much more fun than Inside Out. Although maybe the writer got the inspiration from Inside Out? I haven't checked the time of which comes first into this world, haha... Whatever, both are a joy to watch!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If you ask me, I'd say this is so much better and so much more fun than Inside Out. Although maybe the writer got the inspiration from Inside Out? I haven't checked the time of which comes first into this world, haha... Whatever, both are a joy to watch!

Oh yeah, forgot about Inside Out. I think I saw that movie but it didn't woah me that much. I'm not sure either but if the artist did get inspiration from it then it outdid Inside Out, that's for sure.

LOL, this two make a good pairing. Both are wearing hanbok! xDDDD

07d1567c280e39663cb7cd98fb61512af8618304.jpg  d9e4e89ebab686846f74abed31e26e93a8a95dbc.jpg

Interesting @ktcjdrama

Inside Out was released May 2015 (Cannes) and then officially in US in June. Yumi's Cells was first released 1 April 2015. I supposed the artist could still learn of the idea before the movie release through movie news & previews...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1