Miss Monte-Cristo 미스 몬테크리스토- [2021]

UnniSara

@Nohamahmoud2002 Yes Spark pants does like SE’s dad. Or maybe just attracted to him but he is dying to get into Eun KII’s mom pants. 
Look at how disgusting he is, he got her drunk so she can tell him her suspicions on her ex friend may have killed her husband’s first wife. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Now there is a script Ko Eun Jo wrote and i think a character has been brought back from the dead.

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

If I want to be honest with myself, I believe that EJ should end up alone because of all the anger that is inside of her but I also know love is the only way that she will be able to heal. I don’t like her new mom because she is using/ feeding that hatred in her that is slowly diving her crazy . Smh EJ need to heal so badly , she need closure and stability. Can her ex give it to her, I have no idea because he is so weak right now , not like Disco Oppa. Disco Oppa is so desperate to be with GE but be can’t stop acting like a spoil brat. I was hoping this spoil brat routine was fake but it is his personality ans it rubs me so wrong. I hope to see he changes by episode 50. If not then I will be pissed.   

• Like 1

I hope I am not the only one who see’s New Mom  as a nice gal helping FL. She is fueling EJ’s hatred but EJ is already wavering when it comes to UniOppa.  They have to much history and tbh all he did was trust HR because they were old friends. 

We have seen that UniOppa isn’t happily married, he still has stuff that EJ has given him. He has never given HR his heart even though they are married. He doesn’t love HR but he does love his son. 

• Like 1

It was actually nice to see Oh Hara really terrified and it made her acting so much more believe able. It was like psychological torment.  Se Rin looks so petrified but I really hate to see her cry. Knowing those tear are so fake. 

• Like 1

Been so busy lately 

Episode 45 was amazing 

here are my favorite moments so far.  Hubby is thinking of separating???

Due to what she did in her past she can’t love her child. I wonder if that is what it is or something else. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a82dc04c85a986466c

Spoiler

Hubby is thinking of separating??? He should get his wife therapy first before leaving her but is she really capable of  loving a child since she herself killed someone else’s. 

True Friendship 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Just now, joccu__ said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 yeah I also like their friendship.:heart:

hi @joccu__  chingu which friendship???

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 minute ago, joccu__ said:

@UnniSara hi chingu,  EJ birth mom and SH mom friendship. 

I love their relationship too. EJ's mom is so caring and a good friend to SH's mom. I didn't think she would be good to EJ's family but she was. @joccu__

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

16 hours ago, joccu__ said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 @UnniSara  At first i did not really like SH mom.  but she's been really good friend to EJ mom. 

Me neither, I didn’t like her at all. She is after all a good person. She looked out for them and their little game with Se Rin’s father is so cute. Lol 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, joccu__ said:

Hara´s mother fashion choices are hilarious. 

it really is and I she is so selfish. She isn't a good grandmother either. Her grandson is much more livilier with his paternal grandmother than in the maternal household. It is  way to sad. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 50 felt just right to me. Bo Mi found out about her niece that never got to be born. Yes she is head strong but O believe all the pain EJ is enduring has to be adressesed. 

Ever since she started spending time with Hoon and HS , her pain has lessened a bit. 
I was kinda scared for her because she would suddenly burst into throwing stuff, breaking stuff and with all that release of anger, she was still mad. But now her heart is actually healing. Sure her path is still wrong but she needs it. 

@joccu__ @Nohamahmoud2002

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

14 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I really like Hoon with EJ. That's the difference between EJ and villains, she has a heart.

Exactly and Hoon needs love so badly.  The way he cried when his mom was acting crazy is so sad. She doesn’t have heart , because she intends to kidnap her own son as leverage. 

• Sad 2

Omo Last week of Miss Monte Cristo was good not awesome.  FL is still madly in love with her ex but he chooses to not be with her because he wants her to be happy. He doesn’t believe he can make her happy. 
I don’t know what the writer wants. I am not swooning over any of the ML but none of them are Evil. Both are still naive . 
Oh Hara’s father proved he can be vicious. The Chairman told the wife that Ha Jun is still his son. Does that mean he loves his son or he is being filial. Chairman also respects his SIL and really is glad that he is helping his son. 

Ha Jun and his BIL are hilarious, although they act angry to each other they still care for each other. Their little fighting scenes  are just hilarious. 

• Like 1