Miss Monte-Cristo 미스 몬테크리스토- [2021]

UnniSara

• 2 weeks later...

So many things have happened but none of it has really caught my attention to continuously watch. I knew the EJ’s new mom wasn’t someone nice. Using EJ and feeding that anger that is inside of her to help her with her revenge. Episode 70 will air and still can’t tell who is going to end up with whom. 
At least SH is getting divorced, Hara found out her mom is a murderer. So like mother like daughter. So evil and she goes through extreme  length to protect her mom. Her mom has no conscious at all. She acts like her husband company belongs to her for all her hard work. 
It seems hubby isn’t a nice man either. Smh smh 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d4a0989cfd17eac430

Ha Jun has accepted that EJ only wants SH . I am glad he understands that.  I actually loved the way he stood up to HR. Telling her to wake up from her delusion that her hubby would ever want her . @joccu__ @Nohamahmoud2002

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488657fd7ecebec5480bf5
he finally knows the truth @joccu__

@Nohamahmoud2002

SH’s mom is so clueless in who her son wants. She is the type of Mom who will accept whoever her son wants 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488657fd7ecebec5480bf5

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

46 minutes ago, joccu__ said:

@UnniSara now that HJ know how more episodes until SH knows?

I hope he finds out today @joccu__

• Heart Eyes 1

On 5/29/2021 at 2:21 PM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

@UnniSara I really like HJ the most 

@joccu__  @Nohamahmoud2002 What do you think of HJ now?? 
I wasn’t surprised at all. I hope for a better outcome but I wasn’t surprised. I thought of how he grew up and the type of man his father is. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The drama ended and it was so weird. EZ went all out on her revenge. She killed her father’s friend intentionally. I think she ended up going to jail but with no memory of what she did. 

HR finally realized she did love EZ and EJ made her happy but didn’t realize it until it was to late. Both her parents went to jail. Her father knew his present wife murdered his wife and kept quiet because she was useful. He would use her hands to do terrible things and he would skate on by like a GoD.