Miss Monte-Cristo 미스 몬테크리스토- [2021]

UnniSara

Miss Monte-Cristo  미스 몬테크리스토P8huvBCO8BPoD-ByAkc4FP512JkTHVqaWvew1yFE

Synopsis 

A suspenseful revenge drama about a woman whose life was destroyed by the friends she trusted most. After making up her mind to take revenge on those who betrayed her, she returns to reclaim the life that was stolen from her. (Source: Soompi)

Drama: Miss Montecristo

Episodes: 100

Airs: Feb 15, 2021 - Jul 2, 2021

Airs On: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Original Network: KBS2

Duration: 30 min.

Trailer

Source:  Mydramalist & Soompi 

@abs-oluteM

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Main Cast

Lee So Yun as Ko Eun Jo / Hwang Ka Heun

Choi Yeo Jin as Oh Ha Ra

Kyung Sung Hwan (경성환) as Cha Sun Hyuk

Lee Bo Hyun as Oh Ha Joon

People around Eun Jo

Jung Seung Ho as Ko Sang Man (Eun Jo's father)

Kim Mi Ra as Bae Soon Jung (Eun Jo's mother)

Han Ki Yoon (한기윤) as Ko Eun Kyul (Eun Jo's younger brother)

Oh Mi Hee as Hwang Ji Na (Eun Jo's adopted mother)

Lee Yan (이얀) as Wang Toong Jo

People around Ha Ra

Lee Da Hae (이다해) as Joo Se Rin (Tae Shik's daughter)

Lee Hwang Ui as Oh Byung Kook (Ha Joon & Ha Ra's father)

Kim Kyung Sook as Keum Eun Hwa (Byeong Kook's second wife)

Sun Woo Yong Yeo as Han Young Ae (Byung Kook's mother)

Jang Sun Yool (장선율) as Cha Hoon (Sun Hyuk & Ha Ra's son)

People around Sun Hyuk

Lee Mi Young as Yoon Cho Shim (Sun Hyuk & Bo Mi's mother)

Lee Hye Ran (이혜란) as Cha Bo Mi (Sun Hyuk's younger sister)

Others

Kwon Oh Hyun as Joo Tae Shik (Se Rin's father)

Ahn Hee Sung (안희성) as Na Wook Do

Kim Ae Ran as Park Bong Sook

Park Jung Woo as Chief Secretary

Where to watch :  Viki , Kocowa 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Teaser 

OST

Date Episode TNmS (%) Nielsen Korea (%)
Nationwide Nationwide Seoul
2021-02-15 01 15.7 14.6 (2nd) 12.2 (3rd)
2021-02-16 02 15.2 14.5 (2nd) 12.3 (2nd)
2021-02-17 03 14.9 13.0 (3rd) 10.9 (3rd)
2021-02-18 04 14.5 12.8 (3rd) 10.6 (4th)
2021-02-19 05 14.4 12.5 (4th) 10.6 (6th)
2021-02-22 06 13.9 12.6 (3rd) 10.8 (3rd)
2021-02-23 07 15.2 13.8 (2nd) 11.8 (2nd)
2021-02-24 08 15.3 14.2 (2nd) 12.3 (2nd)
2021-02-25 09 15.7 13.3 (2nd) 11.2 (3rd)
2021-02-26 10 14.7 13.1 (4th) 11.1 (5th)
2021-03-01 11 16.3 14.2 (2nd) 12.3 (2nd)
2021-03-02 12 16.4 14.1 (2nd) 12.1 (2nd)
2021-03-03 13 15.3 13.9 (2nd) 12.1 (3rd)
2021-03-04 14 - 14.8 (2nd) 12.7 (2nd)
2021-03-05 15 - 14.6 (4th) 12.9 (4th)

Opening Credits is so beautiful 

I love the opening credits to this drama. I love this actress in any roles.  She is really talented. She can take any scripts and make it her own.  This will be a typical rich girl falling for a man who can never love her until the end of the drama or never will. 

TBH I hate it when a man betray their first love and  get so territorial  when they do move on . I will be honest there maybe 1 or 2  drama where the couple that was together at the beginning gets back together. I have two questions Will he betray her or he will be tricked into marrying The villainess. lol lol 

The title intrigued me because I'm following Monte Cristo musical 🤣. I might give Miss Monte Cristo a try for the 2 leading ladies. I've seen them in dramas before, both were in dramas with Sungrok 🤭. I like Lee So Yeon, I rewatch scenes from All About My Family occasionally~ she looks different with long hair in Miss Monte Cristo. I'm used to her with short hair 😆

• Heart Eyes 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

First episode left a good impression on me. We were given a glimpse on what will happen between these three friends. These three friends we’re supposed to be best friends but in truth two of them were jealous of the third friend. Go Eun Zho was smart, kind and a great friend. Oh HaRa was rich , spoiled , a child of concubine ( second marriage) which Korean society frown upon. She was bullied and had Se Rin spy on Eun Zho. SeRin chose to be her servant. I don’t know what Se Rin lwishes to be but she chose to steal her good friends design and claim as her own because she lack the talent. 
I know a lot of you frown upon EZ’s fashion state but I think we all got it wrong.. she became lady something because she can sell anything. Her job was to sell products online and as the actress she is also showcasing the real fashion designers clothes so it can be bought in real life ( this what I assume for the bad fashion clothes  lol) 

I. Episode 2 we saw her design and they were SO GOOD!! We need to always remember in every drama I have watched FL’s wardrobe is always shabby especially when they aren’t rich. Even though they aren’t poor , people still take advantage of them because they are just to nice. I can already spot who the trouble makers are. FL’s fiancé mother, she has no class and is very disrespectful. Always wanting a hand out . She feels the need to ask for stuff when it doesn’t even belong to her. 
It seems mom suspect her friend died by the hand of her other friend but has kept quiet about. OH’s mom seems to be ready to kill her if she ever mention this suspicion ever again. I really hope I am just reading too much in the story already. 

One thing I hate is why why did they even mention wolves only mating once in the lifetime and that is why she designed Wolf butting because FL want her husband to only love one person for life. I wonder is this butting important or is it a red herring. While FL was trying to sow it on the vest it fell to the ground as soon OH’s kissed her fiancé.

FL is about to lose everything now because of jealousy among friends. I hope the next epsiode is a time jump. I need a smart FL now. 

Check it out 

EZ was drugged and fell off the bridge.  SeRin seems distraught but also frightened by Ha Ra. I believe she will keep this secret and find the villainess inside of her until EZ comes back into the picture. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cbce2c15aad5936674

join me @NiteWalker

• Haha 1

Today’s episode was sad but good. I can’t wait for the Time Jump. It think we have a long way to go for the time jump. 
Oh Ha-Joon has left me with bad impression of him and I haven’t found anything that is redeeming in my eyes. 

Will Cha Sun-Hyeok become evil?? At this stage in the drama. He really tried to convince OHJ not to leave his grandmother but OHJ is willing to give up. I would hate to see CSH turn evil once he marries that witch I know it can go anywhere.  He spent the entire night looking for DEJ. His feelings seems very sincere. In the preview I think OHR will save him and that is why he will be greatful but he is marrying the enemy. GEJ will 
never forgive him but I can’t help wish otherwise. 

Go Eun Jo’s family will be devastated and their lives will be in turmoil especially since they are living with two treacherous human being. Two people who aren’t greatful but greedy and love to steal people stuff. 

CSH didn’t want her to have the bridal shower anyway . He even sang a lullaby for her. So sweet. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d3a62910822dbe2019

Is this really fake ??

Spoiler

Great acting here  

Oh HaRa is palyed the grieving friend so well. She truly disgust me. She wasn't even sincere about it. She caculated every grieving step so she can get Eun Jo's boyfriend. Oh Hara knows that SH

Spoiler

Wow , Episode 16 was good. I have been racking my brain to find out who will end up Eun Jo and sadly I still can't stand Oh Ha Ra's brother. I do pity him but I still can't find him somewhat fit to be Eun Jo's man for life. 

Oh Hara is a wreck and her carrer tanked. She is an awful mother , a shopaholic, and very cruel. She has no morals and can you believe she said she hates being a mother. I was like WHaT!!!!! this human trash deserved to be destroyed.

Eun Jo has started her revenge and it looks promising. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

SeRin and her father are truly disgusting. Both are thieves and disgusting.  One is using her friends design to make it rich, the other stole the business, and now is sexually harassing his ex boss’s wife. 

• Like 1

I am looking forward to the revenge that EJ has for her best friend.  OH Ha’s brother is still very annoying and disgust me. It looks like Oh HaRa’s brother will have to work with EJ to fight for what is his.  But for now , I don’t see him cooperating and that bothers me. He seems way to lazy and stupid. 
EJ is truly a very sad character. She is miserable , in so much pain and needs to have place to let out her anger. It is so pitiful and I really wish she can get much needed help. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

all for a guy....hmmmm was it worth it at all

It was so worth it for her but ironically the GUY DOESN’T love her at all . His fiancé is back and he can’t stop thinking about her. She never won his heart in all the years they were married. @NiteWalker 

i am very disappointed at the turn of events so far in this drama. I feel like this drama is going to  be just like Secret Man. 

EJ started her revenge but is already wavering and still hung up on her first love. I noticed some people like the Seconf lead but I find him very unattractive. She needs a strong backer to be her partner. Someone not easily controlled. 
In episode 26 FL get’s kidnapped again and is in the process of being buried alive.    What is going on ??? So disappointed 

@NiteWalker

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

i am very disappointed at the turn of events so far in this drama. I feel like this drama is going to  be just like Secret Man. 

EJ started her revenge but is already wavering and still hung up on her first love. I noticed some people like the Seconf lead but I find him very unattractive. She needs a strong backer to be her partner. Someone not easily controlled. 
In episode 26 FL get’s kidnapped again and is in the process of being buried alive.    What is going on ??? So disappointed 

@NiteWalker

i dunno....the revenge saga started a bit too early....its a over 100 episodes daily drama right?

also the girl....i dunno....they are showing too much anger....she need a calmer set  i felt

• Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i dunno....the revenge saga started a bit too early....its a over 100 episodes daily drama right?

also the girl....i dunno....they are showing too much anger....she need a calmer set  i felt

She has so much anger and hate. She isn’t calm at all.  There is a room just for her to break things. I even think she is sane at all.  I feel bad for this character because she is also torn at watching her mom and brother be used and harassed 

OMG FL saved herself abs I just hope that she puts her guard up and be very cautious. Also be very vicious to her attackers. I don’t know why they feel it is okay to murder people because they are in their way.