Keep fit with oppa!

@Chocolate Looks really good! I love modern design houses. Need 5 cleaners to clean the house though, LOLLL. I like the big kitchen, except not sure I like induction cooktop because we want fire for a good stir-fry (although I learnt from Uncle Nigel's clip that induction cooktop chef used are different & better so maybe this one is chef's standard). I also saw a gas cooktop in another room where the washing machine & dryer... that part a bit weird.

And then I thought the bath tub too small for ahem, two people :GrowDerp: They are missing a jacuzzi. Hahaha. Thank you for sharing the video. I'll never own such a house in this life.

Spoiler

Goes and check got lotto to buy or not...

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Looks really good! I love modern design houses. Need 5 cleaners to clean the house though, LOLLL. I like the big kitchen, except not sure I like induction cooktop because we want fire for a good stir-fry (although I learnt from Uncle Nigel's clip that induction cooktop chef used are different & better so maybe this one is chef's standard). I also saw a gas cooktop in another room where the washing machine & dryer... that part a bit weird.

And then I thought the bath tub too small for ahem, two people :GrowDerp: They are missing a jacuzzi. Hahaha. Thank you for sharing the video. I'll never own such a house in this life.

Reveal hidden contents

Goes and check got lotto to buy or not...

Never say never! Hahaaa... remember to invite us for house warming when you hit that lotto. 

Wow, those kind of houses actually exist 😍 Really appreciate you sharing the clip. Yeah, I don’t think I will ever live in such a house too. Love the rooftop area especially. Funny thing that I am curious about, the building seems to only have very few units, but the car park.. so many lots available? 

About the other smaller area with gas cooking stove, I know a lot of people have separate kitchen (especially in Asia) one for heavy duty oily cooking, the other is more for the aesthetic light cooking. If you notice, the one in the back has a direct window, better ventilation to let the smell out. I have a friend in Malaysia having such kitchen layout. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

t’s a new year! May we all prosper and our dreams come true!

I will need to buy lottery at this rate...

There's this upcoming k movie, supposed to be romance & I don't really know the cast (FL is Irene from Red Velvet) but look at the inspiration you can get here

Full trailer

Spoiler

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

43 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Squash, basket, run.. fiuh i felt tired oredi...

Push up, sit up... result showed too... hahaha... @abs-oluteM, approved ma?

Edited by SilverMoonTea (see edit history)

Approved...wah can see his nice defined abs. No wonder he does a lot of fan service :smile:

Rain's workout is quite hardcore

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use