Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Everyone, thank you so much for the kind message for me. I really appreciate it. You guys also always amazing! 

Ep 7.

Tbh not too many things I find, other than the famous "I'm driving, but let me take a moment to peek the beauty behind me " :eeeee:

20210423-213901.jpg

I think it's a bit too obvious? No? Haha... 

@SilverMoonTeaI may be late, but its better than not being able to greet you at all. CONGRATULATIONS on your promotion to moderator.  I am so happy and proud of you. 

Again and again, thank you for creating this forum.  I owe it to you that I have found a haven where I can freely express my thoughts at the same time enjoy reading the posts and learning as well from my fellow shippers.  Because you are awesome, here are blueberries 🫐🫐🫐🫐 🫐🫐 and tangerines 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 too!  

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 5
19 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

I maybe watching too much movies that I think SG can easily buy a vacation house that nobody knew and they can secretly meet there. Hahaha They can afford buying a car, different from their usual vehicle as well. I will be celebrating if paparazzi will never get a chance to catch them because both of them are now more clever and yes, much cautious and it would be great for them to just have the sole right to inform the fans about their relationship. 

I missed quite a number of pages and tried to back read but have not finished yet.  I just like to add a note or two on @Seung-Min‘s post above.

“A beautiful cozy vacation house tucked in between a thicket of trees and lush green meadows bordering a quiet lake...where you enjoy the peacefulness of the day, feel the fresh morning breeze, hear the rhythmic sound from the leaves of the trees and delight in the sight of sun kissed flowers... and there’s the lake that beckons you to take a quiet boat ride with a loved one...”

Like you, I fancy watching movies with beautiful scenery... but with all humility, I just copied this beautiful description from the internet hehehe... 

But doesn’t the description fit what we want for our blueberry couple?  Because their lovely nest is hidden, they can enjoy their stay without fear of being caught.  

And yes, they can afford to buy a new car... but I heard a rumor that Lsg did that before but was caught by Dispatch.  Maybe the car they used in going to the Han river was not tinted... Lol. 

Edited by LsgJsm
Spacing
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

When Lsg said the kids are so lovely, he meant Jsm.  He was still shy to tell Jsm directly... 

I think this particular experience contributed in making Lsg consider marriage seriously...   

I am glad  that Lsg did the Little Forest because it gave him first hand experience about having a family, raising children, doing it with the  support of the team, one of which could be his future better half...but I am more pleased that Jsm was present; was with him when he did the LF. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6

episode 8 rewatch :smile:

1) SM is so pretty in this episode. she's more made up here and it's like they will have a date. haha! both SM&SG are more formal in their looks here than their usual from previous episodes.

spacer.png

2) SM sent the heart for SG thru brooke again just like in the mud play. haha! then SG sent back a heart sujebi thru brooke. hihi.

spacer.png

3) family time. 🥰 so cute these three. appa SG asking baby yoojin if she finished eating but eomma SM answered. haha! yoojin calling SM eomma always. hope she called SG appa too. 

spacer.png

4) i love this scene. it's as if SG is giving SM a back hug. but of course SG just sat down. hahaha! but still, they are so close to each other here. hehe

spacer.png

5) SG is telling something about the kids. as usual, it seems he's talking about SM. 🤣

6) i love how SM is so empathetic. she understands how SG is feeling and assures him always of his feelings. she asks him to look at the bigger picture and focus more on much important things. she's really the best person for SGs personality who always needs acceptance & assurance. SG also admitted here that he's looking at the rear view mirror. yeah SG. we all know you kept on looking hahahaha! also, LSJ&PNRs faces while the two cutely bickers 😐😂

7) did anyone notice this before? SM handing out apple juice to SG. but he's busy saying goodbye to yihan so she just put it back beside her. there's no other apple juice, just 2 pieces. so it's really for the two of them. PNR is drinking the water i think.

8) after their break, SG seems very excited to see SM again. his smile says it all hehe. 

9) he's even excited that SM brought work for him. he's happy because SM "need" him. hehe. SMs reaction is so cutie.

10) why didn't SM push SG to plant the blueberry tree? we could have this no shirt-sweaty SG scene 🤣

11) another scene i just saw. LSJ called on PNR & SG but PNR is the only one who went to meet yejun. then SG&SM running towards them while SG saying he didn't know they were there (but for sure he did haha). and he has tomato on his hand. so did they have alone time in the garden perhaps? haha

12) these two scenes are so funny 😆

13) another one of our all time favorite little forest scene. 🥰 family time as always 💕

14) yihan & SG parallelism again haha! yihan doesn't like eating squid but ga-on does so yihan will eat squid no matter what hehe. just like SG on episode 9, he said he can't plant the blueberry tree anymore but he can't resist SM. even after SG took back what he said and he's willing to work with SM again, SM shut him off after that and insisted she will just do it by herself. minus points SG haha

15) i like ga-on. she's a pretty and sweet kid. hope she stayed until the end episodes. i prefer her than the other kid hahaha

Spoiler

17.jpg

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 12
4 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

episode 8 rewatch :smile:

1) SM is so pretty in this episode. she's more made up here and it's like they will have a date. haha! both SM&SG are more formal in their looks here than their usual from previous episodes.

spacer.png

2) SM sent the heart for SG thru brooke again just like in the mud play. haha! then SG sent back a heart sujebi thru brooke. hihi.

spacer.png

3) family time. 🥰 so cute these three. appa SG asking baby yoojin if she finished eating but eomma SM answered. haha! yoojin calling SM eomma always. hope she called SG appa too. 

spacer.png

4) i love this scene. it's as if SG is giving SM a back hug. but of course SG just sat down. hahaha! but still, they are so close to each other here. hehe

spacer.png

5) SG is telling something about the kids. as usual, it seems he's talking about SM. 🤣

Reveal hidden contents

6) i love how SM is so empathetic. she understands how SG is feeling and assures him always of his feelings. she asks him to look at the bigger picture and focus more on much important things. she's really the best person for SGs personality who always needs acceptance & assurance. SG also admitted here that he's looking at the rear view mirror. yeah SG. we all know you kept on looking hahahaha! also, LSJ&PNRs faces while the two cutely bickers 😐😂

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

7) did anyone notice this before? SM handing out apple juice to SG. but he's busy saying goodbye to yihan so she just put it back beside her. there's no other apple juice, just 2 pieces. so it's really for the two of them. PNR is drinking the water i think.

Reveal hidden contents

8) after their break, SG seems very excited to see SM again. his smile says it all hehe. 

Reveal hidden contents

9) he's even excited that SM brought work for him. he's happy because SM "need" him. hehe. SMs reaction is so cutie.

Reveal hidden contents

10) why didn't SM push SG to plant the blueberry tree? we could have this no shirt-sweaty SG scene 🤣

Reveal hidden contents

11) another scene i just saw. LSJ called on PNR & SG but PNR is the only one who went to meet yejun. then SG&SM running towards them while SG saying he didn't know they were there (but for sure he did haha). and he has tomato on his hand. so did they have alone time in the garden perhaps? haha

Reveal hidden contents

12) these two scenes are so funny 😆

Reveal hidden contents

13) another one of our all time favorite little forest scene. 🥰 family time as always 💕

Reveal hidden contents

14) yihan & SG parallelism again haha! yihan doesn't like eating squid but ga-on does so yihan will eat squid no matter what hehe. just like SG on episode 9, he said he can't plant the blueberry tree anymore but he can't resist SM. even after SG took back what he said and he's willing to work with SM again, SM shut him off after that and insisted she will just do it by herself. minus points SG haha

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

15) i like ga-on. she's a pretty and sweet kid. hope she stayed until the end episodes. i prefer her than the other kid hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

17.jpg

Very sharp eyes @ishipSGxSM, #7 and # 11 are new to me. Actually I finished rewatching Ep8 and when you pointed out those,  I have to go back and watch it again haha.

Can we hack LF uncut version now? I think there are more seungmin moments not shown for public consumption haha. 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6

So, Episode 8. 

I can see SG's smile was different already in this episode, as well as SM. It's like they are communicating with each other through their smiles. It's also SM often seen next to SG most of the time. SG smiling throughout making of sojebi a sign that something really was brewing at that time (againt not yet a couple during LF) but more on establishing that there's "feelings" involve already. Mutual, i can say. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 2
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

SG se olvidó de dejar de imitar el hábito de su novia de cubrirse la boca mientras se reía jajaja

Good night beautiful girls, you are very quiet hahaha SG's habit will make it very difficult for her to overcome it, why is it the most characteristic habit of her amorchs SM lol   💜💚🌱🌿🍎🙏👑👑🙏💘💘💘🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

@Myshipperheart_SGSMWatched the bts clip.. SG was professional and polite. they had two takes for the kiss.. the first one was NG, the PD thought it was too professional for Bareum... 😂😂 Like and agree with this IG caption/comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COHsZeKJwBY/?igshid=1h5gh16tdqq6r

Somin’s new yt make p:rem commercial in green (make p:rem color though)...

https://youtu.be/ttYc9Ig-Hfo

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 8
47 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSMWatched the bts clip.. SG was professional and polite. they had two takes for the kiss.. the first one was NG, the PD thought it was too professional for Bareum... 😂😂 Like and agree with this IG caption/comment.

So we are not the only one having that observation for SG, he's being gentleman and polite no more no less! I'm happy haha. 👏👏👏

SM is pretty as always. So nice for the eyes! 🤩🤩🤩

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2