Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

spacer.png

Credit to leeseunggisairen IG account

while waiting for the monthly house to air. I comforted myself by looking at this photo 😌 I can imagine how handsome SG will be when he gets married 😆

Spoiler

With SG's current on-screen partner in Mouse we all saw how he built this invisible wall in between them and how he distance himself to her as him being a gentleman and polite guy that he truly is. But whenever I see SM and SG in LF, I always asked myself "where's the distancing from SM, nothing right?" The screenshot where he's in red shirt, really shows how comfortable he is with SM. He can get the mittens from sideways, but he casually reached it from behind SM without him avoiding her. And in the shot where he's wearing white shirt, look at how voluntarily he followed SM closely and just really stayed beside her. All of this was initiated by SG himself without any feeling of distancing himself. This just always always shows how is SG if he likes someone vs SG being just a plain co-actor. 

With the two of them being very quiet these days really miss them even more. 

AB7-A71-EA-DEB8-4-F78-AF40-A013-E9-C57-A

14-AF365-D-0-C4-C-43-DE-AAB2-C52-CD0945-

Agree with you 😍😍😍 when SG with SM, he comfortly doing everything without make some wall, but with this mouse drama co star,  those who are not even SG SM shippers will also be able to see that there is a "gap" between SG and bong yi

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 10
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Dado que el foro está bastante silencioso estos días, he estado viendo episodios aleatorios de LF. Y me encanta incansablemente observar sus interacciones una y otra vez, aunque lo hemos analizado muchas veces. No puedo evitarlo todavía. 

Con el actual socio en pantalla de SG en Mouse, todos vimos cómo construyó este muro invisible entre ellos y cómo se distanció de ella como si fuera un caballero y un tipo educado que realmente es. Pero cada vez que veo a SM y SG en LF, siempre me pregunto "¿dónde está el distanciamiento de SM, nada cierto?" La captura de pantalla donde está en camisa roja, realmente muestra lo cómodo que se siente con SM. Puede sacar los guantes de lado, pero casualmente los alcanzó por detrás de SM sin que él la evitara. Y en la toma en la que lleva una camisa blanca, mira cómo voluntariamente siguió de cerca a SM y realmente se quedó a su lado. Todo esto fue iniciado por el propio SG sin ningún sentimiento de distanciamiento. Esto siempre muestra cómo está SG si le gusta que alguien, frente a SG siendo un simple co-actor. 

Con los dos muy callados estos días realmente los extraño aún más. 

AB7-A71-EA-DEB8-4-F78-AF40-A013-E9-C57-A

14-AF365-D-0-C4-C-43-DE-AAB2-C52-CD0945-

They really are very quiet at IG SMSG, I really miss SoMin a lot. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

@Sosomingithat why all airen also me think he already dating now, we can see clearly how SG different now with his co star in mouse he just totally professional and not to being more active interaction with her different before hahahah, in jipsabu too now i look LSG look calm like he already meet someone who was can make him stable, so we are not surprised oppa next year if you announcent already married or will married soon specially with somin, because now seungmin already look alike hahaha. 

• Like 6
  • Party! 7
8 hours ago, Seungmin fans said:

@Sosomingies por eso que todos los de Airen también yo creo que él ya está saliendo ahora, podemos ver claramente cuán diferente SG ahora con su coprotagonista en mouse es totalmente profesional y no para ser una interacción más activa con ella diferente antes jajaja, en jipsabu también ahora miro a LSG parezca tranquilo como si ya conociera a alguien que lo pudiera hacer estable, por eso no nos sorprende oppa el año que viene si anuncia que ya está casado o se casará pronto especialmente con somin, porque ahora seungmin ya se parecen jajaja. 

explains more why now they are more like who SoMin? I have observed that the actors are women or men when they have a girlfriend and are promoting a drama They act differently with their co-star, they become more professional, cautious, and avoid a ship at all costs. And so it is happening to SG he very professional It looks, it shows, it feels like he has someone by his side, definitely yes. SeungGi y JungSoMin Forever :btsnamjoonlove:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
Spoiler
Expand  

Good night, beautiful girls, what radio station is SoMin going to be on? I want to see her even if I don't understand anything .:pandablush: @LFCouple

I will do it too. keep watching the monthly house drama promotion radio interview even though there are no English subtitles. like I did when I watched the LF radio interview back then. Iam just want to see SM 😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 2

hi guys. we're quiet lately. missing our blueberry couple and you guys also hehe. i can't remember if this is shared here before...

fated to love you... 😄 

spacer.png

SMs 2016 posts. green (airen color) & white nail colors. "one day everything happy" phone casing. blueberries. 💚🤍🫐🥰

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 4

@ishipSGxSM haha yeah fate completely. There is always something which links them

@LFCouple thank you for sharing the link, I can't wait

@Seung-Min yeah this radio programm it's all about love, since the show lasts 2 hours... I think she will talk about other things than the drama, I hope so 

Can we hope some private questions? 

@Seungmin fans can't wait to see her too

I watched hometown flex with Seungi gi and Cha tae hyun, it was a nice variety show I liked it

Someone mentioned a long time ago that Seung gi used his phone during the two first episodes, yeah he did it. He also did it during episode 7. He texted late at night and keep his phone on his hands, like waiting for an answer

IMG-20210430-084140.jpg

And here some moments while laughing like So min 

IMG-20210430-002018.jpg

100% So min 😂😂

Do you know girls that Seung gi received an award few days ago? As a singer

Congrats to him 👏👏

https://www.instagram.com/p/COKHteMpJ1l/?igshid=1x2eh839mbbhq

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2

@SGxSMi already finished hometown flex and its after somin break up news right? Nice to see connected between cha tae hyun and somin in same agency, seunggi said he just know about taehyun in eps 1 hahahahaa, When in the game asking for autographs, there is a mother who talks if she likes actors who are good at taking care of baby, Cha Tae Hyun thought it was him but it turned out to be seunggi hahaha, there seunggi mention little forest and i feel so happy hahaha also nice to look him in Baekjongwon alley restaurant talk about aranchini huhu

• Like 7
  • Party! 1
16 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

yeah this radio programm it's all about love, since the show lasts 2 hours... I think she will talk about other things than the drama, I hope so 

Can we hope some private questions? 

Somin’s part seems to start at 7pm. Still one hour... Excited to see her, and hope we’ll get some crumbs.... 

@SGxSM nice to see SG laughed like Somin’s 😍😍

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 3
Spoiler

Someone mentioned a long time ago that Seung gi used his phone during the two first episodes, yeah he did it. He also did it during episode 7. He texted late at night and keep his phone on his hands, like waiting for an answer

IMG-20210430-084140.jpg

@SGxSM Yes, I once said in this forum, that when I watched the hometown flex, I noticed that SG was seen checking his cellphone often or sending messages on his cellphone. At that time, somehow my brain suddenly thought that he was in a relationship with someone (moreover, his social media was not very active at that time, but he was still busy with his cellphone). and, when I saw Cha tae hyun on the show, somehow my brain said "hey tae hyun could be the matchmaker between SG and SM, because he's in the same agency with her"

I may not be an official member of airen, but I guess if you try to ask them (airen) they will also say the same thing. regarding SG's habit of checking his cellphone

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 4

@LFCoupleoh just one hour 🙃 it's ok even if we won't understand anything 😂 I just want to see her. Do we have to learn korean? 

@Seungmin fans months after her break up. Yeah this grandmother talked about LF 😍

@Sosomingi completely agree, same feeling about that. He might certainly started to see someone at that time. Talking late at night, sending a message here and there... The beginnings

@ishipSGxSM haha Jung Ba reum 🥰 well good luck with this drama. I love it really, Seung gi is just awesome, all the cast, the script but I'm scared now. I wonder if I will watch the 2 episodes aired this week 😅

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1