Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I love the picture of SG laughing in home town flex, it's 100% very somin! I think he mimic her so much in this picture because they were "just getting to know" each other deeper so it reflects the other so much. That is the closest somin-like in all of his photos laughing. How SM covers her mouth definitely the same! And yeah, he used his phone there often and you know why a guy is into his phone so much, it's only when he's in a relationship. Right? I hope the radio show will be shared in youtube for us to watch if its off limits to non-KR location. I want to watch her body language and spot crumbs. 

• Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3

@WondererSG oh thank you, I will wait for them to post it on YT. I hope so

Look at this post 😁

Married couple as decorations's studio

I know it might be the daily decoration but I like it 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/COSWRNOBmh_/?igshid=1xoctuxfi4xmt

And here the MC posted some pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/COSVC4nH_Pq/?igshid=tuaw28qriwsf

https://www.instagram.com/p/COSWhEVn5WR/?igshid=18g4e1vt7ijfo

Let's support So min by liking the posts. She already liked them 😊

Nice and true caption 🥰🥰🥰

IMG-20210430-132049.jpg

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 7

She gained weight right? It suits her! She's so pretty, her outfit is kind of weird but hell yeah she pulled it off pretty well! She's so pretty and so blooming. I wonder if SG's seeing her pictures in social media right now and for sure in awe on how pretty she is! I hope we can watch it in youtube pretty soon. 

• Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 5

I hope we'll see the radio video very soon.

I think that she might went there to promote Monthly House. It's interesting to know that she went there without Kim Ji seok 😊 Very interesting 😁

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHkLP1n92m/?igshid=14pmooscxefhm

The caption says "I'm getting married on april" So maybe this married couple decoration is not usually there, season of marriages started in SK. Certainly they chose the marriage theme for april.  So I guess for the 20th anniversary the MC chose the theme "I'm married to the radio"

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Party! 1

episode 9 rewatch :smile:

in this episode, as SGs nature hehe, he asks for approval and assurance from the kids. even if we all see that he does his very best for them, i think he still sometimes feel that he wasn't doing enough. good thing, SM is always there for him to cheer him up and give him encouragement in all that he do. SM supports all his ideas and projects and she is not afraid to try new things with him.

spacer.png

here, i love how SM nods continuously and her eyes brightens showing how she cheers for SG because the kids want to use the tree house.

spacer.png

SM always got SGs back. laughing with him when teasing LSJ hehe. smiles cute & sweet which gives that supportive vibes and show how proud she is of what SG does for them.

spacer.png

spacer.png

as SM got SGs back, he also got hers. i love how cute they bicker most of the time. hehe. SG loves teasing SM but he let's her be. SG knows SM will not back down from anything. SM likes challenges, and she became SGs biggest challenge haha! SG always tell SM that he will not help her, and SM will just do things her way. but in the end, SG always give in and wants to help her haha! his heart is too weak for SM 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(i noticed even in the other episodes, PNR always put her head down when the two starts talking & teasing each other. hehe. also, notice our OG & mini seungmin shippers, LSJ & grace, observing our blueberry couple haha)

spacer.png

this scene was shown before the scene where SG fed SM the orange. here SM is still chewing the orange while talking to them. for sure, as everyone have discussed here before, SG is waiting for her to finish eating to feed her again hence, the oranges on his hands. 🍊

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 2

Thanks for the observation @ishipSGxSM. We have the same thoughts in this episode. And noticed that he made the oranges in halves, maybe he noticed that it's too big for SM. I love how gentle he fed it to her and hang on to it a bit compared to how he fed LSJ. And the tone that he always uses everytime he talks to SM, he uses a sweet low tone just like how he talks to the kids. 

One of the scene I love in this episode was when they were sitting next to each other eating popcorn. SG can sit anywhere but he really chose to sit with her, and I think LSG's meaningful look was for the two after that scene.  This is where they slowly becomes inseperable and the "falling in love" part was very obvious in SG's part. 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

@ishipSGxSM  Love your observations 🥰 as always. I watched ep 8-9 today, there are my favorite episodes. 

I completely agree they had each other's back during LF, they were so supportive to each other 😌

As you said Na rae always looked somewhere else when they were teasing each other. Maybe that's why she asked Seung gi in MITH if he ever had a crush... She knew it 🥰

About the orange I don't know if it was for So min since Brooke was sitting next to him. 

But what is sure is that So min had still a free hand to eat, he could had given it to her on her hand. 

When So min fed Lee Seo jin and Seung gi, they both had their two hands taken but here it was different ☺ Again it shows how kind and sweet he is. 

Who is covering his mouth? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COFg2TbpX4y/?igshid=usbtgzgtxlza

Edit : I wanted to add that Cha tae hyun mentioned during Hometown flex the chemistry between 2 guests, there were more like tom and jerry, arguing, fighting... But he noticed it only in 2 days of filming... because he's also a professional. 

It makes me think that the all LF's team production, Hook ent team, Na rae, Seo jin, their respective friends and families surely told them how obvious their chemistry was 🥰🥰

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

good night beautiful girls .... !!! 🌹🌷🙏❤️

I was watching again almost all the video clicks that L.F has and their respective comments, I will write what caught my attention. why does this mean that we carriers We at SMSG are not so wrong in our hunch.here the perspective of people outside the carriers.

"In the future when I hear the words" Yoga ", swing, sawing, treasure hunt" I'm sure I will always think of SeungGi and JungSoMin.

"Wooa, I love the way SeungGi looked into SoMin's eyes, hands and lips." 

"I'm here after a breakup I want SeungGi and SoMin to get married for real now "

"It looks so comfortable and they can loungh around each other, it's not a drama that they have to act out. The chemistry is natural there." 

"I did not expect that ! OMG! My world stops! Well I know I'm going crazy thinking of them together as a married couple because the Barbie Girl they look so good together. " 

"I guess since it's a reality show ... it's even harder to get on with their chemistry, I've seen both of their individual works and I'm a fan of both. Who would have thought these two had explosive chemistry?I really think SeungGi adored SoMin there .... whatever it is ... or his romantic feeling or just pure respect .... he liked her he paid attention to everything she said  And he made fun of her a lot. If the show didn't have a script, he could tell he was taking care of Aunt SoMin.

and more people join them two, see what we see how in love SeungGi is with SoMin ... and this is our bubble of love, peace and tranquility to continue with the hunch that becomes real

SeungGi and JungSoMin forever 🙏🙏💜💚🌿🌱🍃🤭🇲🇽

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
3 hours ago, SGxSM said:

As you said Na rae always looked somewhere else when they were teasing each other. Maybe that's why she asked Seung gi in MITH if he ever had a crush... She knew it 🥰

yeah. you're right. for sure she knows it. if grace can understand the feelings of the bb couple, for sure PNR (and LSJ) detects something too hahaha

3 hours ago, SGxSM said:

About the orange I don't know if it was for So min since Brooke was sitting next to him. 

it's on my delulu list 🤣 i want that orange to be for SM since brooke is still eating something hahaha

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

@ishipSGxSMlove your observations and recaps.. 😍😍 

The bickering between these two was really cute. Again, I found these two are really compatible to each other. They both wanted to give the best experience for the kids, and push themselves, though they were really tired during that day. 

They had full physical activities during that day. They prepped for the treasure hunts, made ice cream, treasure hunts with kids (though it was aired on episode 10, they did it before the camping), and later camping. Among those four, Seung Gi likely did most of the physical activities, and I noticed, that he was the only adult that changed clothes. He built the tent, and hammock by himself (Seo Jin only helped for a while). No wonder, he initially refused to plant the blueberry.. 😂😂

But these two were so determined to give the best experience for kids. Here Seung Gi insisted to put the hammock, though Seo Jin said to do it later. 

spacer.png

And here Somin insisted to plant the blueberry, even if she had to do it by herself... both said basically, it won’t take long.. 

spacer.png

I love how these two played with kids.. they were passionate about them, and had fun with them. We can see here how the girls adored Somin. Seung Gi must see how loving Somin to these children.. 😍😍

spacer.png

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I also loved the popcorn savoring moments between these two and kids.

spacer.png

Last, I loved this moment. I’m not so sure, who he was looking at that moment. But from the direction he was looking, it could be he was looking at Somin. 😍😍

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 8

@Diva yeah we can feel that more and more people are rooting for them 😍 even on Instagram we can feel it 🥰

@ishipSGxSM Of course we need delulus,  my heart loves that sweet delulu 🤗

@LFCouple totally agree, they gave their best to the children even if they were so tired. That's why So min had a back pain at the end of the day. They were both honest, constant and happy to do this show. 

So min said "LF forever in her heart" 😌 Certainly Seung gi felt the same. 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 2

Ep9

I love your observations and I know all of us here totally agree with it. 

@ishipSGxSM, you're right, SG always wanted to know that he is doing great or his efforts are appreciated and SM is there to give him the validation and also the kids. 

I always find it cute and sweet when SG teased SM of what she can do, and look at his PUPPY EYES 😍 just for SM. And the reaction of PNR,  I think she didn't want to be third wheeling because in that moment, SG and SM had their own world that only them knew lol.

I also noticed that SG wants to play games along with SM, I didn't remember he was that energetic when he was with PNR in some games. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I think the half-orange was for SM, SG waited until SM finishes the 1st one lol.  How good they look sitting beside each other eating popcorn just like normal people. 

@SGxSMNa Rae definitely knows someone has a crush on someone lol. 

@LFCouple it's actually a sweet bickering between two people who expects support from each other haha. Their day was long so SG was really tired having almost all the physical work done by him. At first, I think SM wanted SG to help her rather than PNR and LSJ as SG is more dependable in terms of physical work and it's a given that SG will do it as he said that SM brought an overnight work for him when she brought that big Blueberry tree so SM did expect SG to do it. 

But after realizing that SG must be really tired, the mood changes and we can see the very understanding and compassionate SM and she assures SG that she totally understands.

spacer.png

@Divathank you for summing up all the nice comments for our blueberry couple. 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

and noticed that after this episode, after SM complained of back pain, SG is the one often carries Yoo Jin, i think so that SM wont carry her so much. 

Out of context, after 6-7months since i discovered LF, I had the will to watch another kdrama, and I love vincenzo. I remembered Seungmin to Joong Ki and Jeo Been. They have a lot of shippers but Vincenzo is not a romcom, there's also just few skinship but the chemistry is so strong and good. 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Out of context, after 6-7months since i discovered LF, I had the will to watch another kdrama, and I love vincenzo. I remembered Seungmin to Joong Ki and Jeo Been. They have a lot of shippers but Vincenzo is not a romcom, there's also just few skinship but the chemistry is so strong and good. 

love them both too! haha! hope they also end up together. two couples in real life, the more the merrier hehe 💕

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1