Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Spoiler

Someone posted the video from Somin’s radio interview last Friday. No English subs.. 

https://youtu.be/RVVuFBUxvXE

@LFCouplethanks for the link dear. It's like dejavu 😅 back then the LF interview didn't have subtitles and I kept watching it until it ended, many times. I guess I'll keep watching the SM interview on this radio too.

Does the interview that SM did on the radio have anything to do with the promotion of her new drama? or for other work? I was wondering why her partner in the monthly house drama doesn't have any promotions there as well.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

Someone posted the video from Somin’s radio interview last Friday. No English subs.. 

@LFCouplethank you dear 🙏

13 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Someone posted the video from Somin’s radio interview last Friday. No English subs.. 

@LFCouplethanks for the link dear. It's like dejavu 😅 back then the LF interview didn't have subtitles and I kept watching it until it ended, many times. I guess I'll keep watching the SM interview on this radio too.

Does the interview that SM did on the radio have anything to do with the promotion of her new drama? or for other work? I was wondering why her partner in the monthly house drama doesn't have any promotions there as well.

@SosomingiI don't think it has anything to do with the promotion of her new drama. I noticed they usually do radio programs or promotions after the press conference at the time of drama' s first broadcast on the tv.

• Like 11

@SosomingiMe too... just finished watching the video, just to see her. 😂😂

I only got couple phrases, and lots of assumptions here. She did promoting Monthly House (Wolgan Jip) that will be premiered on June 16. She mentioned Kim Ji Seok name, and said there will be romance in the drama. She talked about her yt vlog, her nephew, and yoga/stretching routine. The host mentioned Monthly House on June 16 multiple times; besides her yt Ssomday.

I think the host also asked songs that she likes? She mentioned Mr Blue Sky, and they played Lullaby from Sia. At the end of the show, they played Somin’s song - ost from Because this is my first life (Because You’re Beside Me)

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 10
  • Insightful 4
3 hours ago, LFCouple said:

Someone posted the video from Somin’s radio interview last Friday. No English subs.. 

thanks for the link! 😊

2 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

It's like dejavu 😅 back then the LF interview didn't have subtitles and I kept watching it until it ended, many times. I guess I'll keep watching the SM interview on this radio too.

hahaha! same for all of us. even if we don't understand a thing as long as we see them, we're fine. 😂

i just scanned through the whole interview and i'm glad that SGs laugh-clap is present everytime SM is laughing hard 😆

spacer.png

is the gucci ring the one on her left point finger? too bad it's not clear to see

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 8
  • Clapping Hands 2

@ishipSGxSM so funny I wanted to share the same gif, we are connected 🤣

Yeah this laugh is So min/Seung gi's laughs combined, so cute. Like when they were laughing during LF. 

No it's not Gucci ring. 

They do look alike more and more it's obvious. 

This interview of So min was more a personal interview, she did talk about Monthly House in the beginning, her co star... But she mostly talked about her. The MC introduced her like an actress who loves purple/lila, that's why she played IU's song lilac. Then So min talked about her YT channel, the MC said that she did ballet as well as So min and yoga too. Then she suggested her to make videos about yoga. So min talked about Yu an, she sent him a lovely message. The MC asked her how does she relax, what is daily routine, So min talked about stretching, yoga of course. The MC said that So min loves to eat. Sia's song is used by her during yoga time. She also talked about her staff, the surprise they did to her for her birthday by making a video while singing... Of course I didn't understand all the interview, but it was more focused on her. 

At the beginning the MC aired a song chose by So min, she chose this song released on october 2020,  the singer is Jang beom june and the title is "can't sleep". Here the lyrics... She's really in love girls 🥰🥰🥰

IMG-20210503-192818.jpg

IMG-20210503-192834.jpg

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3
28 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah this laugh is So min/Seung gi's laughs combined, so cute. Like when they were laughing during LF. 

No it's not Gucci ring. 

This interview of So min was more a personal interview, she did talk about Monthly House in the beginning, her co star... But she mostly talked about her. The MC introduced her like an actress who loves purple/lila, that's why she played IU's song lilac. Then So min talked about her YT channel, the MC said that she did ballet as well as So min and yoga too. Then she suggested her to make videos about yoga. So min talked about Yu an, she sent him a lovely message. The MC asked her how does she relax, what is daily routine, So min talked about stretching, yoga of course. The MC said that So min loves to eat. Sia's song is used by her during yoga time. She also talked about her staff, the surprise they did to her for her birthday by making a video while singing... Of course I didn't understand all the interview, but it was more focused on her. 

At the beginning the MC aired a song chose by So min, she chose this song released on october 2020,  the singer is Jang beom june and the title is "can't sleep". Here the lyrics... She's really in love girls 🥰🥰🥰

IMG-20210503-192818.jpg

IMG-20210503-192834.jpg

@SGxSM Wow !So you understand korean language🤩 👏 Thank you so much dear for helping us to understand some parts of her interview.🙏

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
10 hours ago, SGxSM said:

No it's not Gucci ring. 

of course! we have the same seungmin brain and blueberry blood running through our veins 🤣😂🤣

10 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Oct.2020 song... 🤔😏🤣

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 14
  • Awesome 1

(Mouse drama promotion with subtitle)

Credit to LSG Canada YT

Girls...do you still remember when SG do some promotion for MOUSE drama when he wearing white sweater (and coincidentally SM is wearing a white sweater that looks the same when she shared birthday gift photos from her fans on IG). whether you have seen this or not. but I found the video on YT with English subtitles. Maybe it's quite late, but at least we can watch them and understand what they say. Just watch this girls 😍

spacer.png

Either because my shipper's soul controls my eyes, or is this sweater really the same ?? if this is indeed one of their couple items. they really good at choosing items that would hardly make the public suspicious

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 5
1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:

Avance mensual de la casa

@Seungmin fans gracias por decirnos

good morning beautiful girls ... !!! 

My SoMin cannot be seen more beautiful, how good she looks, let's give her new drama a lot of love ... !! I'm already looking forward to seeing her #MonthlyHouse 

• Like 7
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

I just saw the m.house's teaser and cant wait to watch it, it looks good just from the teaser itself. Im glad jbtc is starting to promote the drama already, so for sure we'll get a lot of SM's all over yt and social media these coming days. They are still very quiet specially SG. He must've really forgot IG exists! Hahaha! Also SM. They are both in hiatus.

• Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

wow! Can’t wait for Monthly house. I just hope it will be available on viu.

thanks for sharing SM’s radio guesting with some translations .I’m glad she gained a little weight . She’s blooming. And her signature laugh it’s like her and SG’s hand gestures combined. The way SG copy SM’s hand mannerisms is now a force of habit for him. I strongly believe they are constantly together . My hunch is getting stronger. 🥰

I just hope they will be paired in a drama or LF S2 will materialize before they reveal their relationship. I really miss seeing them together. 

#seungmin is real. Fight me! 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 8