Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Spoiler

SM uploaded new vlog. And she's even prettier without make up. I love how simple she really is, and nice that she can still do normal stuff like going to the mall without any hassle. No crumbs much though

@Myshipperheart_SGSM wow..  thank you for the info. I will watch it right now 🥳🥳

Spoiler

She's very simple I love it, spending time with her family, friends, her nephew... Doing shopping, enjoying her life 😌

@SGxSM Well, one of the things that makes me like SM is that she's not exaggerating. she can be herself, she knows she doesn't have to follow any particular trend or style too much just because she's an artist. the term, she is very down to earth

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Couldn’t agree more, @Myshipperheart_SGSM and @SGxSM,. SM is looking sooooo beautiful and happy that I want to watch her latest vlog on repeat mode. I also love that her mom (I assumed) is looking very simple and home buddy that I can understand why SM embodies a very down-to-earth personality and often wears simple ootd instead of flashy, outlandish branded stuff like other actresses. Although I have no issue if they flaunt and wear only branded stuff because they can afford and worked hard for it. I just love how SM obviously prefers to take care of her financial health and do not mind if she’s not wearing worth 5 thousand US dollars or more accessories and dresses ☺️ 

@Sosomingi, I can also remember that during one of SG’s Mouse promotion, he was caught looking at his watch. as if conveying something. I don’t know if he did it on purpose, as a way of promoting his Brittling watch endorsement 😅. However, his facial reaction looked like he was tired (after a long day of promotions) and probably wanted the interview to end exactly as scheduled or he was checking his watch because he still needs to meet his girlfriend and eventually gave that white jacket to her or the white jacket could also be a couple stuff they bought. Me and my imagination 🤣.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

spacer.png

(SM with her GG ring)

After I saw the first part of SM's vlog, I realized it seemed like the video was made after she went live on her IG a few months ago. the shirt, the hair ponytail, and even the legendary GG ring are exactly the same. we discuss this ring yesterday when SM did an interview on the radio, someone said in this forum, that SM didn't wear the ring during his last radio interview. 

I got goosebumps, I really believe that SM has spies in this forum 😂😂 because the ring suddenly appears very clear on her vlog, only 1 day apart after we discuss it here

(This is SM when she live on IG view months ago)

spacer.png

This photo is not related to SM's latest vlog. but after I saw this photo, I hope that SM SG will be paired up in saeguk drama 😂 he is so manly 😍 Hi producers, writers, please make my wish come true

spacer.png

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Yes i think its part of her vlog that she did months ago. I think her latest vlog is a mix of vids of yeol moo taken months ago, she just compiled it. On her latest vlog though, i noticed a clearer view of the other ring she wore on her ring finger. A thin and simple band that I've seen her wore it months back from her vlog as well where she was sort of gardening in their roof top. Wonder what's that ring for. 

A thin-band. On her ring finger. I think it's on her right hand. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
16 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Airen publicó en su cuenta de Facebook las últimas fotos tomadas de Seung Gi, fueron publicadas en Naver. 

No sé si es una nueva tendencia, ¿calcetines negros con sandalias blancas? Pero lo encontré lindo. 

El 30 de abril para So min y el 6 de mayo para Seung gi 🖤 🤍

IMG-20210507-085851.jpg

good afternoon beautiful girls ... !!

Iam and just like you, Will it be fashion or trend there in Korea, or do they just bring their own fashion? Anyway they look great SoMinSeungGi forever ... !!! 💜💚🙏🙏🍎💘💘💘🥰🥰

@SGxSM

• Like 8
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ep 8

This episode really cute. SG just so bubbly and talk a lot, while SM continue laughing non stop because of him. 

During the sujebi making I think everyone agree, they sit so close together and looks so happy. 

20210508-104613.jpg

See almost no distance between them. What is personal space? No, not in their dictionary 😆

And on the end of the day, they still look bright despite I think its very tiring also. SG sweat a lot. 

20210508-104545.jpg

SG x SM also continue on their bubble about missing their parents and how SG hardwork not being noticed by the kids haha. 

And this still my favourite moment on this episode, the monster game. He kept calling her Jung So Min, Jung So Min. Idk I felt they're very close, as he casually mentioned her name like that.

20210508-104638.jpg

P.s Sorry I'm quite behind with rewatch haha. I signed up to watch too many C- drama recently. I will catch up soon. Have a nice weekend everyone!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I rewatched her latest vlog and was curious about the background song she used. The first song (from min 1:00 to 2:40) is from Katrina Stone - Sugar. She’s in love.. (hopefully with Seung Gi)... 🤞🤞😍😍 

Here are the lyrics that she put on the background:

And you make my candy-coated heart melt
When you take my hand and I am under your spell
Baby I crave your affection
When it’s dipped in sweet confection
Honey, you’re my sugar

I’m pleased as punch
Whether spiked or sparkling
You make me tipsy and bubbly
If you’re dessert, I want the last course first
Oh how I love
All your candy kisses
And I might be addicted
Oh, oh, oh I can’t have just one, no

And you make my candy-coated heart melt
When you take my hand and I am under your spell
And you make my candy coated heart race
When you take my hand and we go star gaze
Baby I crave your affection
When it’s dipped in sweet confection
Honey, you’re my sugar

For complete lyrics: https://pesni.guru/text/katrina-stone-sugar

Here the link for the song: https://youtu.be/7OEKUYoIBd0

She used this song before, on her vlog last year (Valentine’s day post), but only the intro music part. 

https://youtu.be/6YNQwaaJYF8

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 5

@SilverMoonTea yeah their closeness was so obvious during this episode 😌🥰

Hope you'll catch up 😊 thank you for taking time to share your analysis

@LFCouple

Wow nice catch 👏👏👏 

The lyrics are so beautiful and confirm that she's deeply in love. Thank you for sharing. 

The song by Kim beon june (radio interview) + this one... She's taken and he is too 😂 

Edit : I remember during her radio interview, the MC said that So min looks so happy and So min confirmed it saying "yeah I'm happy" 😁😁😁

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 5
53 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@SilverMoonTea sí, su cercanía fue tan obvia durante este episodio 😌 🥰

Espero que se ponga al día 😊 gracias por tomarse el tiempo para compartir su análisis

@LFCouple

Guau, buena captura 👏 👏 👏 

Las letras son tan hermosas y confirman que está profundamente enamorada. Gracias por compartir. 

La canción de Kim beon june (entrevista de radio) + esta ... Ella está tomada y él también 😂 

Editar: Recuerdo que durante su entrevista de radio, el MC dijo que So min se ve muy feliz y So min lo confirmó diciendo "sí, estoy feliz" 😁 😁 😁

Yes, SoMin said that she's happy confirming, it's because someone is making her happy ... !! 🥰🥰

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ep 8

Este episodio realmente lindo. SG es tan burbujeante y habla mucho, mientras que SM sigue riendo sin parar por su culpa. 

Durante el sujebi, creo que todos están de acuerdo, se sientan tan juntos y se ven tan felices. 

20210508-104613.jpg

Casi no ve distancia entre ellos. ¿Qué es el espacio personal? No, no en su diccionario 😆

Y al final del día, todavía se ven brillantes a pesar de que creo que también es muy agotador. SG suda mucho. 

20210508-104545.jpg

SG x SM también continúan en su burbuja sobre extrañar a sus padres y cómo el trabajo duro de SG no es notado por los niños jaja. 

Y este sigue siendo mi momento favorito en este episodio, el juego de monstruos. Siguió llamándola Jung So Min, Jung So Min. Yo sentí que estaban muy cerca, ya que casualmente mencionó su nombre así.

20210508-104638.jpg

Ps Lo siento, estoy bastante atrasado con rewatch jaja. Me inscribí para ver demasiados dramas en C recientemente. Me pondré al día pronto. ¡Tengan todos un buen fin de semana!

This is one of the moments that I like the most about L.F. I loved how this gentleman named SeungGi, he sweetly calls her by her name and not just once, but several times. forever SMSG 💚💜😅💘

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 7

Yes. confirming that she is currently in a happy state, really proves that she's well taken cared of these days (and that i believe is SG). I hope someone also ask SG if he is happy, and definitely he will also say that he's happy now. They really bring the good and better of each other through each other. Big part of this is they are in a mature relationship. A stable and secured relationship. That is why they wont be shaken easily this time. They have weighed a lot of things and tested the waters before taking a dip, and when they took a dive, they know it will be for keeps. 

I miss them, but so excited for her M. House's promotions. Let's see if SG will come out of his shell and be active in IG once her M. House promotions starts and for sure they will have shippers, let's see how SG will take this. Opps! I wrote it here, there's spy. haha! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 5/7/2021 at 3:09 PM, SGxSM said:

Airen posted on her facebook account last pictures of Seung gi taken, there were published on naver. 

I don't know if it's a new trend, black socks with white sandals? But I found it cute. 

On 30th april for So min and 6th may for Seung gi 🖤🤍

IMG-20210507-085851.jpg

I find it cute. Are they having the same fashion statement or what haha.

Both are gaining weight which is good for them, which means they are happy and contented. 

Happy rewatching Ep10 guys!

SeungMin fighting! 💚💜

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 7

episode 10  :pandalick:

✔ good product placement

✔ best hair:apy brand ambassador

🔥 Seung Gi 🔥

✔ LSG looks like he smells so good even though he just washed his hair 😎😆

✔ hoping for body wash as next product placement (even on SG's other VS) 😝🤣

:pandacoolsip::laugh:

spacer.png

serendipity while searching for the blueberries...💚💜🫐

spacer.png

enjoy rewatching guys! miss you guys as we've been quiet lately. hopefully we will have crumbs in the coming days/weeks. take care y'all! 🤗

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Good thing that @SilverMoonTea shared her Ep. 8 Rewatch as I am the same although I’m done with 9 as well so I’m just gonna combine the two to catch up with Ep. 10 😂 

Episode 8 

Gettin’ Closer

The more you are together, the more you look alike just like husband and wife and here they are, SM and SG with the same facial reaction after knowing Yi Han has stomach ache.

B18-B3864-8-DAC-4613-8948-3-CCBBEF1-BF10

Since most of what I noticed in Ep. 8 had been discussed already, I’ll immediately go to Ep. 9 😂

Episode 9 

What a Long Day

This episode is the exciting camping day after the ice-cream making, SG and SM playing with kids, and treasure hunt (which will be shown in Ep. 10). SM and NR had to plant the Blueberry tree that night as well while SG was the night watch. It was indeed a tiresome day for all of them.

I had shared this already but I really love to recap how I find SM so cute and so close to the person she’s talking here. I’m convinced the person is Seung gi because she’s like looking at the tree house where Seung gi’s wa standing.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866a84b62bb2dd4c8aeb

Ga on also made me cry and no matter how many times I’ve watched her scene crying because of ice cream, it will always make me cry and probably her mom too.

Spoiler

8-F54620-B-3-D9-E-44-CA-AD5-C-6383751642

Seeing SM’s very caring reaction to Ga on here made me love her more. Very motherly care which is innate toher and not a pretense at all.

E9-BA2139-DA0-F-41-C1-968-C-6-E3791-E7-D

Here comes Daddy to the rescue ☺️

Spoiler

11-B71-E4-A-F7-E5-41-BC-B058-DD6-A678-ED

He was busy cooking the pancake yet he was quick to think of way how to console Ga on and so that wifey will not cry as well 🤣.

I remember SG was asked what he will do if he will be late on a date, then he answered, “I will kiss her and it will last depending on the minutes I was late.”  :laugh:

Edited by Seung-Min
Forgot to put 4th pic. in spoiler
  • Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 8
  • Clapping Hands 4

Rewatched Ep. 10

The blueberry fairies 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ finally finished planting the blueberry plant.. 👏👏 Somin laughed most of the time. And I agree that most likely Seung Gi or other staff helped them dug the hole before. And we can hear SG’s laugh at the end.

spacer.png

Somin must have a wonderful childhood. Through this grueling effort, she remembered how her parents made her believe in Santa Claus.

spacer.png

She was so happy and touched that the kids love the blueberries. Initially I thought she talked to Narae here, but after closer look, she’s talking to Seung Gi, which stand just behind Narae.

spacer.png

And it was a busy morning in the kitchen. Somin was in charge of making potato here. We can see they had time to chat while preparing breakfast. And someone already talked about a coffee cup for Seung Gi here. I think Somin initially prepared coffee for other staff as well, but not so sure why the other two cups were not being delivered after that.

Spoiler

C8-C8240-F-7048-4926-93-F4-11-D482-BE58-

They looked like a little family during this treasure hunt - which happened a day before. 😍😍

Spoiler

DF0-C6-A36-A04-D-4942-A4-F3-7-D731-F62-D

And I love that Seung Gi always hear and supported Somin’s idea. She suggested making songpyeon, which immediately rejected by Seo Jin, and questioned by Seung Gi since he assumed that Somin never made one. 😂😂 but Seung Gi ended up making it. I’m not sure who initially suggested to go to the market. But Somin was the one who explained her childhood, how much fun and she wanted the children to have that experience as well.

Spoiler

AEC0-C258-BFB9-43-DF-9-D06-9-D2-C2-C6996

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Kindly help to put 4th pics onwards under spoiler. Thx.
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 7
10 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

And I love that Seung Gi always hear and supported Somin’s idea. She suggested making songpyeon, which immediately rejected by Seo Jin, and questioned by Seung Gi since he assumed that Somin never made one. 😂😂 but Seung Gi ended up making it.

yes, they always support each other's ideas and plans. 🥰 i love how LSJ foreseen this lady match for SG during his guesting in MITH. and for sure when they all met in LF, LSJ sealed the deal and knew that our blueberry couple is his cupid match 😄🥳

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 5