Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

On 5/24/2021 at 5:49 PM, Seung-Min said:

*LONG POST AS USUAL*  😅

Maybe I am just in denial @Kimi23 and it will take time to sink it in. It will take me time to process this. The past 9 mos. of SeungMin shipping in this forum was pure Bliss. Like most of you guys, the haven definitely served its purpose. It is indeed haven for me. 

I am so sad to welcome @Yoga Unnie and @Stacia in this kind of news but I really appreciate you coming out and still sharing your thoughts, joining us as we try to comfort each other. You know, it has been part of my daily routine to check on this forum that the moment I type “L” in google, “Lee Seunggi x Jung So Min” haven immediately pops up. Even right after I wake up, I immediately check on this forum and before I sleep, I also check this forum. So this is “kind of” what we feel when we are breaking up with someone 😅. This is honestly my first heart-break but this kind of reminds me also of what I felt when I found out that Somin has a boyfriend while taping LF. I focused on what I’ve seen in their LF interaction that it didn’t bother me that SM has a bf. Eventually, it didn’t surprise me that they broke up.

In SG’s case however, he seemed to be so in love and proud. So “I love You” in the month of October 2020 is for her. Age-wise, he is very much ready for Marriage and it’s no question that he is financially ready as well. Dispatch photos seemed very orchestrated to me. For them to catch grandma out of many instances they might be following them is fishy. However, this is also probably their way of telling us that SG is so serious in this relationship, she is meeting the family. Should we believe the fortune teller now that we will be hearing wedding bells soon? 

My mind says No but my heart is honestly troubled. For logical reasoning, I say No  because he is just starting out with his new agency and it will take time and attention to establish a business so probably, a wedding will not be happening anytime soon. However, SG might be surprising us again so we better buckle up. 

Remember the MITH ep. in which they were told to make invitation card? SG’s invitation card is more of funny than serious to me. I don’t think it was an invitation card of someone who is already thinking of making his own invitation card even before he met the masters. He was serious however that once he will marry, divorce is not an option. How blessed, whoever she is..or if she is the one he will end up with. We have been discussing this. The prospecs ad. with caption, “This time, my heart” is like a mind conditioning including all the MITH topics relating to relationship and marriage are like strategies to somehow prepare us to this dating announcement but nothing will really prepare us to this news. Same heart-break. Same pain. 

I’d like to look up to SIG and SM ship though. Even the Oh Hani and her co-star ship. They are good examples of ships that despite SMxLJ dating announcement, they did not vanish. We can still see their support up to now. Their shipping remained to be relevant after so many years. It is of course hard for us to follow them. SG apparent interest to Marriage supported by fortune tellers magic balls that said, he will marry soon and have babies will make us very much worried to the nth times. SG is a very good catch that it is so absurd for a girl to give him up. Yet yoona, and whoever women we don’t know he dated gave up their relationship with him, soooo we cannot really tell..unless..unless SG and his gf now are so serious, she will get pregnant. This makes me remember an MITH episode when a master said, there is a chance for a relationship to last when a couple has a common hubby they enjoy doing together in which SG was very happy to agree.

Anyhow, I hope this will put a total end and yes, final closure to those who are hoping SG still loves Yoona or SG has a relationship with his close friend’s ex, Suzy. Should I put a final closure to this SeungMin ship now that there’s dating news? I don’t know but I still hope that I can still grip the rope and hang for a little bit longer. Maybe until my hand bleeds, I won’t let go. At least, just before he will announce marriage. To keep myself from being heartbroken again, I won’t be gushing so much about future SeungMin marriage. I am all for SeungMin drama. I will still hope that one day, it will happen.

If there’s any consolation, I am happy to see SM seems fully recovered from her past relationship and is beaming with joy as well. 

Seung gi and Somin are both Happy 💚💜 

It sucks to say, SeungMin dating is finally proven false but take heart, be courageous, it’s not yet over until it’s over 😅. Forgive my rumblings, we are all broken-hearted. Don’t leave this forum suddenly jebal 🙏🏻

Let’s help each other and heal together 💜💚

Yes @Lin M, SM with KSH together in a drama is also cute but I think it won’t be happening soon since KSH is confirmed to lead a drama with another actress, right? I think I will finally be able to finish watching BTMFL now hahaha 

We have different ways of coping and some of us here, will really need “alone time”, some “silence” to deal sadness and I respect that. Those like @Lin M and me can share here their means of distracting stressors 😅. For now, it is maybe a “goodbye” to the thought of a “SeungMin dating” in respect to SG’s current relationship. After all, @SilverMoonTea created this forum after SM’s break up news in respect to her previous relationship as well.  

Just like @Warm Paws said, if we are to describe SeungMin ship, the first word that will enter our mind is Respect . 

So today and in coming days, I will choose to Respect SG’s decision no matter how much it hurts. Hello there @SGxSM @LFCouple @Myshipperheart_SGSM @ishipSGxSM @LsgJsm @LSGandJSM typed “How are you?” and deleted it 😅.

…….

Just want to say, my SeungMin hug is here. 

I'm literally crying rn not just because I was outdated with the news, and also because I've just discovered this family and I love to be part of it. I was still backreading, spent hours knowing y'all and then I read an article - end up heartbroken.

But still I wouldn't give up this ship until no one's tied to marriage. I'm not gonna say that I will be happy for LSG's relationship because no, I know I am not, yet I do hope that he is happy.

And as for my momma, So Min I hope that her heart is full, too. 

They're still both young and there are a lot of things must happen like MUST reunite with LF S2 or romcom drama, yes? (PETITION FOR THIS!!)

Like what I've said I'm not gonna end this ship and treasure it and keep it deep in my heart.

I'm not going to say goodbye because I know this forum will bring to life SOON. 

spacer.png

Edited by SeungMin baby
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
12 hours ago, SeungMin baby said:

I'm literally crying rn not just because I was outdated with the news, and also because I've just discovered this family and I love to be part of it. I was still backreading, spent hours knowing y'all and then I read an article - end up heartbroken.

But still I wouldn't give up this ship until no one's tied to marriage. I'm not gonna say that I will be happy for LSG's relationship because no, I know I am not, yet I do hope that he is happy.

And as for my momma, So Min I hope that her heart is full, too. 

They're still both young and there are a lot of things must happen like MUST reunite with LF S2 or romcom drama, yes? (PETITION FOR THIS!!)

Like what I've said I'm not gonna end this ship and treasure it and keep it deep in my heart.

I'm not going to say goodbye because I know this forum will bring to life SOON. 

spacer.png

Hi @SeungMin baby..nice hearing from you. We’re in the same boat and like most us here, I’m sure you’ll manage to move on after confronted with the truth about SG’s status.

I had already lost interest in SG’s whereabouts especially that I was attracted by his personality and image more than his physical attributes. When I found out his choice of a woman which totally opposes the image I pictured out about him, I was turned off and never watched any of his shows again. However, one random day, I found myself watching SeungMin fmvs again and smiled without bitterness in my heart. I am not a fan of pointing finger so I will never blame SG for his choice. It was me who pictured an image about him after seeing LF and reading articles related to him but you know, just like the rest of us, and even those who claim to be his avid fans, I really don’t know him like “really know him.” His choice is his alone and seems like, even after the dating news, his ratings on his new show was in the top 10 (not interested but still updated 😅) and he still has back to back endorsements and apparently made the products ‘sold out’ so his relationship choice did not affect Korean fans and international fans at all. Good for him. I will not really be surprised with a marriage announcement especially that all is going well in his career regardless of relationship concerns from some fans. However, as I’ve said and up to now, I still hope for a SeungMin drama. 

This is really why I also don’t say goodbye because no matter how SG shows no longer interest me, I will immediately look for this forum the moment there will be news about their possible romcom team up 😉 Hahaha and yes, I’ll be gushing about him and SM again but of course, fully aware about the difference of real vs. reel.

I think you already know about another forum specific for SM. Most of our fam changed their usernames but for us who opt not to change our usernames, we are still very welcome there ☺️ I told them I am such a sentimental hag that I refused to change name and they were all understanding 👍. I visit it sometimes as well and rooting for her to have projects that will make award-giving bodies notice her. I continue to love SM’s sweet and humble personality and we are just really privilege that she allows us to see a glimpse of her reality through her youtube channel. 

Thank you for taking time to know us @SeungMin baby. This is also the reason why I do not want to say goodbye because even if we are here for SeungMin, we formed virtual family along the way and many of us are on the same level of understanding of things. We have created fun memories and no way, I’ll let it go.

0-EF1-D0-BB-FD76-4970-9-EB7-212-ABEF8367

This picture reminds me of the moment I first fell for SeungMin and I’d be hypocrite if I say, I don’t miss talking about them and seeing them during LF rewatch which is the only show I watched for countless times.

I am here smiling, thinking how this forum will be alive again and how we will discuss funny observations and tease how SG’s gf might be affected by their overwhelming chemistry hahahaha Me and my bubble 😂

I just really missed our hilarious interpretations and incredible hawk eyes 🤣. We can actually use this forum to gossip and bash SG’s woman but we all agreed to remain Respectful and not be Toxic about the issue. Even if we are hurting and wanted to throw unpleasant words, we remained calm and collected. We chose to comfort each other instead. Hats off to all of you fam.

Take care always @SeungMin baby and see you around 😘

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Hi @SeungMin baby. Welcome to this forum. A virtual hug for you. Shipping these two was really a rollercoaster ride of joys and heartaches. We appreciate your effort in reading this forum from the start. And awww , everybody here feels your heartache. After the news, this forum has been inactive since except for some posts here and there. But who knows? This might be resurrected in the near or far future if these two collab on a movie/drama or LF2? 

Been trying to take a break from fangirling and been silently supporting JSM on her MMH (which is really gooood). You gotta check her drama if you haven’t , she’s really great and you’ll fall in love with her more like in LF. See you around😊.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
14 hours ago, somin_love said:

the shirt that we thought is the same as sg's hahahaha! actually, watching MH reminds us of all our delulus 🤦‍♀️🤣

😂😂😂 even the monstera plant. But what about her phone 🤔🤔🤔? There must be someone in her life but who??? 🥸🥸🥸

• Haha 7
16 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

After hearing the rumor, I kept on coming here, waiting for someone to start the buzz hahaha

I have to warn though that this could be a toxic post from me 😅. Sorry. 

Well, there’s no confirmation and this could probably end as a speculation but one comment on allkpop site hit the bullseye.

07242-CF4-C332-4427-9645-5-F091-B981266.

9-DDB7-CC8-E2-D0-4415-8400-9-CC81-F07428

IKR…we’ve heard these lines from agencies every time, a break-up announcement is about to happen. It’s just so impossible for agencies not to know the status of their artists and its easier to say NO if the rumor is false than creating excuses.

When I saw D.I’s IG story which is of course from the heads up of @Poisonous Ivy😁, I thought of it as just a random quote. Nothing related to break-up of sort. Despite being aware of how many angry fans get easily triggered by her posts, she seemed to love the attention and staying low-key even for just a couple of mos. after their relationship announcement is definitely out of her vocabulary.

Well, what would I expect? She couldn’t even stay low-key after the financial scandal of her family and is itching to flex her privilege lifestyle whenever she wants it. Her life. Her rules, y’all.

If her cryptic post is just her being pensive, well atleast, she got the attention that she wanted. People and media who are very quick to assume that they are breaking-up soon just show how MANY badly wants them to break-up and how unwelcome she is to be a romantic partner of SG. 

Surely, she is a strong-willed, defiant woman. You know, no one can tell her how to live her life. She can be insensitive and of course, she can do anything she wants. Why?because she has nothing to lose anyway! 

If these characteristics didn’t affect SG and instead, turned him on, then we cannot expect a break-up confirmation soon. However, if SG finally realized the weight of the concerns of his fans, and have envisioned how their relationship cannot go long-term with this kind of animosity from fans towards his chosen woman, then he might be truly reconsidering break-up and we will hear it on the so-called “right time” as mandated by their agencies @iheartseungmin ☺️

Do you know Kwang Sang-Woo? He rose to fame because of his mini series entitled Stairway to Heaven. However, his marriage to his wife became controversial and had the first hand experience of notorious Korean fans backlash.

242-CDDB0-CB9-C-40-EE-BA3-B-0-CF2-EA5-F4

Well, today, he still have projects once in a while, and good thing though, they didn’t divorce. Probably, SG thinks that if KSW endured the backlash then he could overcome it as well. His fame and of course his hard-earned net worth is far bigger than KSW so if he finds D.I worth all the risks, then SG will definitely survive even without the limelight or probably his career will eventually recover sooner. He really has to continue making money and his investments should really work for him because it’s not easy to maintain D.Is lifestyle. The house elevator alone eats Money 😅

TBH, I am truly happy to hear the rumor and this emoticon reaction on Naver’s post about the “cryptic post issue” cracked me up 😁.

C5-B620-FC-427-F-44-E1-8-BB6-613-C471-DE

Anyway, SG as always will choose to just focus on his work..he still has lots of work by the way and of course, still have time for his love life. Watched a clip of his golf show. He is his usual happy self. I cannot really sense him being affected. 

For all we know, D.I must be teaching her expertise and her poker face. Teaching him that he is in charge of his own happiness. He doesn’t need to wait for other people’s permission to be happy and that’s regardless of his fans being worried. 

If they will break up for real, I can’t imagine what will happen if sometime in the future, SG will end up marrying much worse than D.I ‘coz real talk, one cannot have it all!

If he ends up with SM then lucky him, he will have everything 😂 This is from my biased pov of course. SG needs opposite that can give him balance which is SM but SM needing SG was another story 🤔

SM is her own woman.

She doesn’t rely to either her parents or a man to provide her needs and wants.

She is not thirsty for attention but only seeks to satisfy her passion.

For her, fame and money cannot make a man attractive.

She values thoughtfulness, kindness, affirmation more than anything else.

She is carefree with the way she laughs. 

She pours her heart out.

As a colleague, a friend, a family, she cares a lot.

She is not perfect of course but she is her own muse.

She inspires herself.

She sees the beauty within herself.

She is Kim Yoon-ji 

She makes me poetic 😄

I still believe SG is a good man who makes challenging choices. Humans are wired for prejudice but that doesn’t have to be for SG. However, in choosing a partner in life, I hope love and physical attractiveness won’t make him end up being a poor judge of character. 

Whether it’s a real break-up or not @Lin M, one thing is clear. Almost everyone is waiting for it to happen  ✌️

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
11 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

SM is her own woman.

She doesn’t rely to either her parents or a man to provide her needs and wants.

She is not thirsty for attention but only seeks to satisfy her passion.

For her, fame and money cannot make a man attractive.

She values thoughtfulness, kindness, affirmation more than anything else.

She is carefree with the way she laughs. 

She pours her heart out.

As a colleague, a friend, a family, she cares a lot.

She is not perfect of course but she is her own muse.

She inspires herself.

She sees the beauty within herself.

She is Kim Yoon-ji 

She makes me poetic 😄

Oh Dear u just won my heart, how beautifully u put your words... Love everything u wrote in your post very insightful...  but I just quoted what I loved the most 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Oh Dear u just won my heart, how beautifully u put your words... Love everything u wrote in your post very insightful...  but I just quoted what I loved the most 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thanks @Sominah..when it comes to Somin, I don’t ran out of adjectives to describe her 😅. This is inspired of course by how all of us see her. I love watching all of her yt vlogs and bts too. More than the reel aspect, I’m much more inclined to watch her real side ☺️

Yep @Kimi23, it’s very costly to maintain 🙊😬 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 8/5/2021 at 11:41 AM, Lin M said:

Wait, don't do this anymore 😅😅😅, we have suffered alot already 😂😂😂

No false hope again

😂😂😂😂 I know right?

I once said I would not be able to watch LF again.... I actually couldn't help it... I missed the show and rewatched the whole thing 2 weeks ago while waiting for MH new episodes... And the show still managed to put smiles on my face. 

@Seung-Min I always love reading your long post.....and I agreed with your points especially the part @Sominah quoted. And it has always been this way too.... whoever that lucky guy is.... SM is a type that guy would picture her to be a mother of his kids.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
17 hours ago, Sominah said:

Guys suddenly we again feel connected when we heard someone got disconnected

This made me laugh @Sominah. Ironic right? 🤣. I read Jazmine’s whole review and since I’m in a place now with a poor signal, I wasn’t able to finish watching MH yet. I’ve read wonderful replies on her comment box though and I will probably add if I have something to say after watching the series. 

I love that you were able to watch LF again @WaterCat and @Lin M. I hope for your mom’s speedy recovery @Lin M.  I was able to watch only their yoga pose again even before this break-up rumor. I actually castigated myself when I end up smiling like a fool and feeling completely enthralled AGAIN😅. I thought, maybe because, SG’s relationship announcement is still fresh and it won’t be easy for me to totally let go of my wishes for SeungMin. I know that most of us are just on standby mode but for sure, will check this forum once we see even a little glimmer of hope for our most favored otp. 

As I’ve said before, I definitely wanted SM to end up with an A-list actor or a non-showbiz person as long as responsible and loyal man. He doesn’t have to be SG. Since it was only SG whom I had a chance to see how its like if he ends up with SM and have their own family thru LF, I still cannot dismiss this far-fetched dream of SeungMin couple to be realized in the future. 

If either of the ff. men:

Kim Soo-hyun

Gong yoo

Lee Je-hoon,

Park Seo-joon (these are my biased 🤪)

or any other actor of your choice was able to work with SM in LF and then we saw how they are good with kids and how they have a “couple” material too, then we won’t probably be talking about SG now 😅 

However, it was actually SG who thought of coming up with children’s VS and so, the production and casting followed. SM was chosen. They are really meant to be working together in a show that will highlight their parenting potentials. It could be anybody else as well but it was So Min who was chosen to do the show but sometimes FATE CAN BE CRUEL.

I discussed this with @Poisonous Ivy and we tried to analyze, what could have happened during the show. At first we both

agreed that the yoga pose was really unplanned and was not discussed with the Director beforehand. Ivy pointed out that the camera man in fact hurriedly run to put a camera below SM & SG to get a good angle while doing the pose. If it was planned, then the cameras must be in placed already. (Due to SG’s relationship announcement, sadly we were not  able to finish rewatching and discussing the yoga episode together and share every minute details we noticed about the favorite episode 😅).

Ivy and I wonder why it seemed they were not able to establish at least a good group friendship after LF. We came up with these probabilities. First, NR, SJ and SG were already friends when they met SM. Actually, SM was the new kid in town 😅. Probably these friends have a common lifestyle. Dining out and casual drinking might be their usual bonding but SM cannot relate to them and since she cannot tolerate alcohol, she will end up refusing to bond with them privately as a group. Second, SG must have realized, he cannot relate to SM and their hobbies, lifestyle, personalities are in total opposite. It could be easy for him to ditch the thought of pursuing SM because aside from having a boyfriend that time, personality wise, they don’t “match”.

I think, it really takes time to discover how opposite poles attract. Some married couple initially banter or even argue a lot when they are at the initial stage of their relationship but as time passes by, they will realize how their personalities compliment each other. Compatibility isn’t always about having the same characteristics. Oftentimes, it works the other way around. 

If only they will be given another chance of meeting again. Another project that will require both of them to team-up and work hand in hand to make the show swoon-worthy. A show that will make SM text a message of support to SG whenever he has a project, just like how she did to Ji-seok when he had a DJ stint 😅. A show that will make them loosen up and leave a comment on their IG posts (although SG probably won’t because he must avoid backlash from the die-hard Yoona, Suzy fans). A show that will give them a chance to get to know each other. A chance for friendship and for whatever Fate has in store.

Oh Fate! jebal..be kind to us and make that project happen soon.

I’m sorry if there were many times, I keep on repeating myself. I have this tendency of re-sharing thoughts and emotions I can’t simply let go and thank you for patiently reading. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If even after another show, they depart ways just like LF (which we have zero idea if they ever made an effort to reconnect even as colleagues). If even after a second show was done and I don’t hear anything related to a possibility that both of them became friends, or more than friends whatsoever, just a deafening silence from both of them, it will be the time that “giving up” is okay.

For now, I can’t. 

Sadly, I can’t 💚💜.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

This made me laugh @Sominah. Ironic right? 🤣. I read Jazmine’s whole review and since I’m in a place now with a poor signal, I wasn’t able to finish watching MH yet. I’ve read wonderful replies on her comment box though and I will probably add if I have something to say after watching the series. 

I love that you were able to watch LF again @WaterCat and @Lin M. I hope for your mom’s speedy recovery @Lin M.  I was able to watch only their yoga pose again even before this break-up rumor. I actually castigated myself when I end up smiling like a fool and feeling completely enthralled AGAIN😅. I thought, maybe because, SG’s relationship announcement is still fresh and it won’t be easy for me to totally let go of my wishes for SeungMin. I know that most of us are just on standby mode but for sure, will check this forum once we see even a little glimmer of hope for our most favored otp. 

As I’ve said before, I definitely wanted SM to end up with an A-list actor or a non-showbiz person as long as responsible and loyal man. He doesn’t have to be SG. Since it was only SG whom I had a chance to see how its like if he ends up with SM and have their own family thru LF, I still cannot dismiss this far-fetched dream of SeungMin couple to be realized in the future. 

If either of the ff. men:

Kim Soo-hyun

Gong yoo

Lee Je-hoon,

Park Seo-joon (these are my biased 🤪)

or any other actor of your choice was able to work with SM in LF and then we saw how they are good with kids and how they have a “couple” material too, then we won’t probably be talking about SG now 😅 

However, it was actually SG who thought of coming up with children’s VS and so, the production and casting followed. SM was chosen. They are really meant to be working together in a show that will highlight their parenting potentials. It could be anybody else as well but it was So Min who was chosen to do the show but sometimes FATE CAN BE CRUEL.

I discussed this with @Poisonous Ivy and we tried to analyze, what could have happened during the show. At first we both

agreed that the yoga pose was really unplanned and was not discussed with the Director beforehand. Ivy pointed out that the camera man in fact hurriedly run to put a camera below SM & SG to get a good angle while doing the pose. If it was planned, then the cameras must be in placed already. (Due to SG’s relationship announcement, sadly we were not  able to finish rewatching and discussing the yoga episode together and share every minute details we noticed about the favorite episode 😅).

Ivy and I wonder why it seemed they were not able to establish at least a good group friendship after LF. We came up with these probabilities. First, NR, SJ and SG were already friends when they met SM. Actually, SM was the new kid in town 😅. Probably these friends have a common lifestyle. Dining out and casual drinking might be their usual bonding but SM cannot relate to them and since she cannot tolerate alcohol, she will end up refusing to bond with them privately as a group. Second, SG must have realized, he cannot relate to SM and their hobbies, lifestyle, personalities are in total opposite. It could be easy for him to ditch the thought of pursuing SM because aside from having a boyfriend that time, personality wise, they don’t “match”.

I think, it really takes time to discover how opposite poles attract. Some married couple initially banter or even argue a lot when they are at the initial stage of their relationship but as time passes by, they will realize how their personalities compliment each other. Compatibility isn’t always about having the same characteristics. Oftentimes, it works the other way around. 

If only they will be given another chance of meeting again. Another project that will require both of them to team-up and work hand in hand to make the show swoon-worthy. A show that will make SM text a message of support to SG whenever he has a project, just like how she did to Ji-seok when he had a DJ stint 😅. A show that will make them loosen up and leave a comment on their IG posts (although SG probably won’t because he must avoid backlash from the die-hard Yoona, Suzy fans). A show that will give them a chance to get to know each other. A chance for friendship and for whatever Fate has in store.

Oh Fate! jebal..be kind to us and make that project happen soon.

I’m sorry if there were many times, I keep on repeating myself. I have this tendency of re-sharing thoughts and emotions I can’t simply let go and thank you for patiently reading. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. If even after another show, they depart ways just like LF (which we have zero idea if they ever made an effort to reconnect even as colleagues). If even after a second show was done and I don’t hear anything related to a possibility that both of them became friends, or more than friends whatsoever, just a deafening silence from both of them, it will be the time that “giving up” is okay.

For now, I can’t. 

Sadly, I can’t 💚💜.

After so long dead silence m loving reading you all, no matter how long it is or how repeatative... M just loving it ...  I was just a silent spectator before... Then when I officially joined JH n started talking just then that tsunami broke everything up... Even though  I  always roaming around all 3 pages...n there is 4 now a new  page new shipping started now in JH somin Jiseok (i don't think so🙄🙄)   ... Yes I have started new Insta for time being... N yes I really got pissed when jazmine give so anti review fueling up negativity so I wrote longest comment ... U can't just discard and deny all the good things because end is not what u imagined... N I heard she wrote totally badly for 1st episode too in some other site...  N 1st 2 episode is something I watched for more than 7 times not only because of somin, those episodes are really good... I normally is a very peaceful person, but that woman is getting on my nerves... 

It's really good to talk with u guys... Suddenly I feel like home🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗  

Stay connected people... Let's be together supporting somin always 💜💜💜💜💜

• Like 5

Hello everyone... 🙏🙏🙏Please vote and support somin winning these polls

We have 4 polls

1. YouPoll Most Pretty  

https://youpoll.me/59730/r

Here you can vote for unlimited times...currently she is on top with 545k votes, our strong opponent is Song ji hyo who is comes to 1 n 2 n we both team playing back n forth since. 

2. Polltab Asian Beauty

https://polltab.com/BxmYLgvAKmC

here you can vote everyday only once... U can vote more if you have multiple ID, here she is leading with 2934 (30.5%) votes n her opponents is kim yu jin with 1203 (12.5%) votes

& this poll has count down and still 145 days left for result 

3. Bihann Japan popularity poll

http://www.bihann.com/

here she is in 5th position with 1517 votes... In this poll you can vote once in 10 hours some minutes. You can use multiple ID if you have n vote more. 

4. World Star popularity Ranking

https://voting-station.net/?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&page=1

In this poll she is in 4th place with 59 votes... Please read the description bellow 👇  for this one before you vote 

Please vote for somin, u can vote once in every 4 hours... You can vote more using other ID's if you have 

please follow the steps.
1. Click the link
2. Log in your account. To log in you just have to click either Google, fb, Twitter or IG then it will automatically log in.
3. Then look for the photo of JungSoMin and click the heart to vote. 
4. Then it will ask you what country you come from then click the name of the country. That's finished.

Special note for this poll - after 1st vote never try to click again, you'll automatically get reprimanded and you can vote after 10 hours instead of 4... also if you've clicked multiple times then your time will increase to 24 hours. 

Guys I know it's madness, but please vote whenever it's possible for you... If need all somin fans support. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2