Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@SilverMoonTea thanks for creating this forum. Been looking for this. 
@Seung-Min Agree with you. Rooting for these two become a couple. Both are passionate about children; and they seems to complement each other. I love Somin’s passion for giving varied experience for the children, and how Seung Gi supported her (blueberries, puppies, yoga, songpyeon, play with children together, etc).

In Manila Fan meeting last year, Seung Gi said that he wants three children for his family. Not many women would agree to have three children in this era hahaha.. but, I think Somin might, as she loves children as well.. 😄😄

For compatibility, I saw both did MBTI personality tests. Seung Gi did it in one of the MITH; and Somin did it in one of her youtube vlog. Seung Gi’s - ENTJ; and Somin - INFP; if I am not mistaken. Hopefully, opposites attract.. 😄 cheers for these two.. 

Found a reference about ENTJ and INFP compatibility:

Both ENTJs and INFPs eschew traditions and love to consider new and innovative ideas. The ENTJ can take the INFPs creative ideas and insights and give them a focused, strategic plan towards making it a reality. ... ENTJs are often attracted to the INFPs warmth, sincerity, creativity, and insight into people.Dec 28, 2016
www.psychologyjunkie.com › oppo...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Hi fellow shippers.. Let’s talk about common interests/hobbies of these two. How about Yoga? 😄 

Found this link, comparing Seung Gi practiced “Superman” pose with Jasper Liu for Twogether vs with Somin for Little Forest.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFrHQ7_npem/?igshid=bgwau672d1qp

Twogether was aired in June 2020; however the shooting was done in early September 2019. So, actually the shooting with Somin was taken after that. When Seung Gi did the pose with Jasper, he was not familiar with it, he asked the instructor whether the pose is for beginner/basic hahaha..  While when he did it with Somin, he knew exactly what to do. 

https://youtu.be/n-0_ThtrjHI

Watched Yu Huiyeol’s Sketchbook (2015), Seung Gi mentioned he learned yoga.

I love the yoga scene in Little Forest; if these two become a couple, they surely can practice acro yoga together.. 😄😄

One more thing. Has anyone seen the episode of MITH when Seung Gi sing Forbidden Love? Was intrigued by the statement of Shin Sung Rok, when Seung Gi chose Forbidden Love as his song choice. He teased Seung Gi and said, “Why are you so desperate about love? Why go for forbidden love?” Wondering why he said that.. 🤔🤔 any thoughts?

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 4

@LFCouple thanks for all your very insightful posts. It was all very interesting. The Forbidden Love he sang, seems the lyrics more to relationship that was not being agreed by girl's family. Anyway now if their love is true, it shouldn't be forbidden anymore. 

Some ideal type, shared by them

Jung So Min's Ideal Type: “I like guys with dark skin tone, and small eyes.”

Lee Seung Gi's ideal type: “I want someone I can talk to, and someone who makes my heart flutter while also making me feel stable.”

Sounds to me their each other ideal type? 

Btw, what make you start shipping them @LFCouple? For me, I think Seung Gi never looked that soft to anyone before. And he couple of times can't hold himself and stealing a glance on her. So Min seems always bubbly, but she's especially always smile in LF and around Seung Gi. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Since most of the LF scenes are dedicated for the children, I didn’t ship them initially. Though, we can see that the adults have become closer during the show. Somin was cheerful and warm; she shared her happy moments not only with Seung Gi, but also with Seo Jin. I love her interactions with Seo Jin in the kitchen, when he teased her to have a baby; or when she was not sure about cooking. 

I start ship them just because how lovely these two individuals. I agree with you there were moments of stealing glances from Seung Gi. They were quite subtle, not obvious; could be because he knew that she had a boyfriend and/or him being professional. I do think that Seung Gi admired Somin, especially on how she handled kids. I love how Seung Gi gazed at Somin during the award scene on the last episode. Another stealing glance that I love: when Somin gave a gift to Brooke (episode when Brooke cried because she wanted to give her mom a gift, not together with Grace). In this split seconds, when Somin explained to Brooke the contains of the gift, while Somin and Narae’s eyes were on Brooke, Seung Gi was looking at Somin. 

Besides the fact that Somin had a boyfriend; last year was a busy year for Seung Gi. Besides LF, he had MITH, Twogether, Vagabond promotions and fan meetings on his schedule. So I guess he had no time for a relationship.

From MITH in April (Art Psychology) and July (Park Narae), it’s quite obvious that Seung Gi was single. In MITH in April, based on Seung Gi’s drawing, the expert said that it shows Seung Gi’s loneliness. The expert said that based on the drawing the loneliness was different because Seung Gi is smiling when thinking of this person. In July episode (Park Narae), Shin Sung Rok asked him, “Are you crazily lonely these days?” Which Seung Gi replied, that “It’s bearable.” 

As a fan of Seung Gi, I hope that he would find love and happiness; no more loneliness; whoever he might end up with. Wish all the best for both Seung Gi and Somin. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Recently watched “Because This Is My First Life”; love the drama.

When asked, how similar Somin to her character in the drama, she said that they are different because, “When I date in real life, if there’s something that bothers me, I’m the type to talk it out through conversation.” 

@SilverMoonTea Refer to Seung Gi’s ideal type, agree that Somin seems to be a good fit. As we can see also in the LF, they did comfortably talk to each other now and then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGqnnr5ALAX/?igshid=11ed2f1xadna2

In MITH 143, Seung Gi shared his life chart. I was impressed by the way he drew the chart. He was the only one that clearly depict stages of his life and differentiate between outward success and inward happiness. 

From the chart, we can see his sincerity and honesty (to some extent). He showed his vulnerability, his ups and downs - both on his career and his happiness/stress level.

Good to hear that he is at the happiest now - even better than his military time; now he can balance between personal and career. 

The fact that he put his happiness level higher than during his military time is intriguing. Is it purely because he has become more content with himself or is it because he finally found “the love” that he’s been waiting for? Someone whom he can share not only his joy, but also his burdens with. Someone who will cheer and cherish him, when he is down. I hope he found the one, hopefully🤞is Somin. 
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@LFCouple After military Seung Gi looked so much more mature & stable. Actually I was not really a Seung Gi fans before his military. I watched his drama ocasionally, but I really converted after watched LF in 2019. It's like knowing his other softer side, as I only knew he's so competitive and confident. But in LF he's much more calmer. I think its also So Min's and the kids influence.

Seung Gi is so capable, actually he can just help So Min cut the woods easily. But he let her do it and supporting her quietly. And that tap on her shoulder as a reminder of job well done? :hearties: And when So Min crying on last episode, he tapped her shoulder again... I just love how he always so care for her.

They also often engrossed playing by themself haha... like when play in the swing, yoga, play bubble. And they're really like family when playing game search & found in forest, listening to trees sounds. All their interaction are all quite lowkey, but somehow so heartwarming and lovely.

On more shallow level, I really think they looked so good together. I think some people also mentioned, their facial features a bit similar... hehe... 

I seldom stay shipping any couple for long time. But this one I really hope they can reunite again, either in drama or LF S2. I can only imagine if they do have drama and attend press con together holding hand? Haha.... Okay I need to continue dreaming... :duckhide:

• Heart Eyes 2

@SilverMoonTea Same here. I even did not know anything about Seung Gi until this year. Never ship anyone either. Covid made me watch korean dramas/variety shows. Became a fan after watched his variety shows: Twogether, MITH and LF. I like his competitiveness and fun side in Twogether/MITH; but love his family oriented side in LF. In the episodes of MITH whenever the masters are happily married and/or with kids; we can see clearly that Seung Gi wants a happy marriage and family in the future. He interacted comfortably with the kids; and kids love him.

Korean celebrities seem to be very private about their dating life; we don’t know much and can only speculate or made a wishful thinking here 😄😄 Yet, I can’t help myself to ship these two, since both are presumably single (which we also don’t know hahaha). Still ship them, just because they:

- look good together

- love children, yoga and 🐕 dogs 😄😄

- are family oriented. Both are very close to their parents (moms especially). Seung Gi talks to his mom frequently (he mentioned it in MITH, which YSY confirmed). Somin still lives with her parents, and from LF or her vlogs/variety shows, we know that she’s very close to her mom. Though she had a problem with her father before, it seems that they managed to repair the relationship. Lee Mido mentioned in Life Bar how proud Somin’s father when he came to support her in her movie premiere. I guess finally, she gained her father support and trust in her career choice. We can also see glimpses of her father on her YT vlogs.

- both are driven and passionate for things that matter for them. We can see how Seung Gi always try to do his bests for his shows/drama/singing. I guess his upcoming album should be awesome. I could not tell much about Somin. However, I was impressed that she spent some time to meet with Brooke and Grace after the LF shows end. I guess she really loves and missed these two adorable kids. And recently, she supported her brother by promoting her brother’s new restaurant in her IG. Not only posted in her IG, she actually served the customers there. For me, that’s the act of love.

- both love to travel and eating good food. Seung Gi loves to cook; and he mentioned when he travels he likes to try good food. From her vlogs, we can see Somin also loves to eat. Here her holiday vlog to Hawaii. I guess they could be a good travel companion. 

Sorry for the long post. I just need to channel out my obsessions. Happy weekend all...

• Heart Eyes 2
On 11/7/2020 at 6:23 PM, LFCouple said:

@SilverMoonTea Same here. I even did not know anything about Seung Gi until this year. Never ship anyone either. Covid made me watch korean dramas/variety shows. Became a fan after watched his variety shows: Twogether, MITH and LF. I like his competitiveness and fun side in Twogether/MITH; but love his family oriented side in LF. In the episodes of MITH whenever the masters are happily married and/or with kids; we can see clearly that Seung Gi wants a happy marriage and family in the future. He interacted comfortably with the kids; and kids love him.

Korean celebrities seem to be very private about their dating life; we don’t know much and can only speculate or made a wishful thinking here 😄😄 Yet, I can’t help myself to ship these two, since both are presumably single (which we also don’t know hahaha). Still ship them, just because they:

- look good together

- love children, yoga and 🐕 dogs 😄😄

- are family oriented. Both are very close to their parents (moms especially). Seung Gi talks to his mom frequently (he mentioned it in MITH, which YSY confirmed). Somin still lives with her parents, and from LF or her vlogs/variety shows, we know that she’s very close to her mom. Though she had a problem with her father before, it seems that they managed to repair the relationship. Lee Mido mentioned in Life Bar how proud Somin’s father when he came to support her in her movie premiere. I guess finally, she gained her father support and trust in her career choice. We can also see glimpses of her father on her YT vlogs.

- both are driven and passionate for things that matter for them. We can see how Seung Gi always try to do his bests for his shows/drama/singing. I guess his upcoming album should be awesome. I could not tell much about Somin. However, I was impressed that she spent some time to meet with Brooke and Grace after the LF shows end. I guess she really loves and missed these two adorable kids. And recently, she supported her brother by promoting her brother’s new restaurant in her IG. Not only posted in her IG, she actually served the customers there. For me, that’s the act of love.

- both love to travel and eating good food. Seung Gi loves to cook; and he mentioned when he travels he likes to try good food. From her vlogs, we can see Somin also loves to eat. Here her holiday vlog to Hawaii. I guess they could be a good travel companion. 

Sorry for the long post. I just need to channel out my obsessions. Happy weekend all...

This is why we are here. Freely expressing our thought and feelings. Reading posts like this as well as from @SilverMoonTea and the rest of the members here makes me happy. We share the same thoughts and observations. I watched LSG and SM’s kdrama before and I actually liked them but I can only remember their faces, not their names😅. What made a mark was Vagabond I started remembering LSG’s name 😂. I actually hoped for a part 2 because of the story line and I also thought they had chemistry with the leading lady until I accidentally discovered LF. LF was the only series/variety show I rewatched for more than 4 times. I got hooked the moment SM opened her door (literally) to LSG. The moment they caught each others eyes and it just escalated further when she transferred her nephew to LSG. I watched from dusk til dawn and started looking for MVs from youtube and abused the repeat buttons of all of their MV even if the photos used are almost the same. That time, I knew that SM is in a relationship but I was not bothered at all. I have a strong hunch, they will soon break up and I wasn’t surprised when they did. Their OTP had fan-based already and I feel sorry for them. I ship LSG & SM although whoever will make them happy will also make me happy but until they won’t announce anything official about having relationship to someone, I will keep on hoping that they will be given another project that will open for a chance for them to consider each other as a compatible partner in life. I hope SBS will consider the number of views and overwhelming comments from the official LF vids for another LSG & SM show. Now that they are both free presumably, we are all free to Dream.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Wow... this week, we are bombarded with many Seung Gi updates.

Last week, we got sneak peek of his newly renovated house. I remember the designer from MITH episode 9, when the shooting was at the designer’s house. All members were in awe with his design. Seung Gi must be so impressed, so years passed by, when he decided to renovate his house, he remembered him.

https://youtu.be/GumQP1FsujE

http://www.teoyangstudio.com/project#/samseongdong-residence

I remembered that Seo Jin said that Seung Gi is the planning type. Looking at his new home, it looks perfect for couple living, especially the double sink bathroom 😍 He must have plan for a marriage (not so sure how soon and with whom though hahaha).

These might be just pure coincidence (because of the Sabu/Master’s profile);  but the last two MITH episodes had wedding themes. And with the upcoming episode which will show Seung Gi’s home, made me wondering, whether he could be already in a relationship (just a hunch) hahahaha... Anyway, he is a very decent man to be married. As a fan, and seeing his personality shown on his shows; I believe he will choose the right girl to be his wife; the one who has outer and inner beauty - which I think Somin has. 

And this week, we are getting so many teasers of his upcoming album and new show (Sing Again). Excited.. Hope a great success for the album and the new show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXUKWJHs1i/?igshid=19pwnonwx21b2

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Thank you @LFCouple for keeping us updated. LSG’s home actually reminds me of SM’s parents, warm and full of neutral shades 😄. His apartment looks more spacious now and LSG’s happy disposition and teaser has this vibes of a person in love. Here we are wishing that Soomin is the reason behind his sparkling eyes and contagious smile. Oh my Seung-min heart.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2

Re-watch some episodes from LF, while waiting for the release of Ordinary Man’s. Still rooting for this couple to be the real one. 😍 Just love them. 

Wish we can ask Seo Jin’s opinion about this couple. He seems to be quite observant and opinionated about things. He knows SG so well, and would be the right person to ask whether Somin would be the right girl for him; and the other way around.

SJ must have impressions about Somin. From the first meeting, I laughed so hard to see SJ and Narae’s reactions when Somin suggested that all of them take the certification test. He said that this girl is “dangerous” type hahaha.. And the way he looked, when he saw the yoga and swing scene between Seung Gi and Somin, we know for sure he had something in mind. 

From Somin and Seo Jin’s interactions, I can see the beauty of Somin even more.

- She is cheerful, and accepts her lack. She just laughed it off when SJ teased her lack confidence in cooking.

- She is grateful; even for small gesture. When they were given food after the camping, she was so touched; and SJ actually asked why she thanked them. And we can see in many LF scenes, she is grateful when the children appreciates her  (kind words, actions and gifts).  
- She’s full of ideas. SJ was surprised to see the giant blueberry tree and against the idea of making songpyeon.

Looking forward for today’s MITH which will show Seung Gi’s home. 

https://youtu.be/DcMK3e-gQ8A

@Seung-Min agree with you that the home has the same warmth and neutral vibe as Somin’s parent home.

I notice that Seung Gi’s house has one figurine decor that strikingly resemblance with Somin’s parent house (stack of figurines on the stairs). Did Somin give it to him as a gift? Her recent visit to a gallery with the same kind of figurine makes my shipper’s imagination going wild. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGj2evJFBm8/?igshid=j9fd7gtunxqy

This is just my desperate shipper’s imagination. But, Seung Gi put the figurine in front of the mirror (seems to be his dressing room); which normally is not a place to put a decor. It makes me think that it might be a gift from someone very special (might be Somin). And he might intentionally put it there, so he can see it frequently. 😍😍

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1

Bravo for your hawk-eye @LFCouple haha Made me rewind both MITH and LF episodes showing their homes interior design and indeed, the mickey home decor of LSG is similar with SM, just a different design. Could it be SM’s gift to LSG? hahaha It’s  always free to dream. Just the thought of it elevates my happy hormones..I want one for my home too haha 

By the way, who have seen the full MV of LSG’s song here? I cannot understand the lyrics but it pierced through my heart and I was holding back my tears. Then the last part just made me laugh and held the tears completely. Seeing Seung gi sitting on what seemed to be an actor’s chair made me smile and think that although he had gone through break up and he will be alone, at the end, he will still look cool, chill, but fierce. Moving on. Ready to face tomorrow. Wishing all the best for Seung-gi! 

So-min recently featured Yeol-moo in her Vlog again and the kid is now walking and as cute as always. Yeol-moo is actually the first LF child who made us think how LSG and SM are compatible couple and that they can both be ideal parents. To the Destiny fairy, please please make SM & SG path cross again. 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2

Love the song “Ordinary Man” - been repeating the song and MV these days. There are some English translations for the lyrics; it seems the song is about a man having a break up process. I love the melody and Seung Gi’s vocal in this song; and off course, the MV with gorgeous SG’s visuals throughout the video.

Waiting for his complete album in December. Wish him a great success at his upcoming album. 

I saw on Twitter/IG, the Be@rbrick figurine at Seung Gi’s house is actually from his fans. Love how he appreciates the gift from his fans. Just a coincidence that it is something that So Min likes. Saw on her IG, she’s been liking this toy for years now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA1yaeApPzF/?igshid=q0lvium7hbjl

Did anyone see the last MITH episode featuring Seung Gi’s House? His house is very neat and tidy. 😍😍

And the welcome yogurts look healthy and yummy. Just like the other members, I laughed when Seung Gi told that his parents grow blueberries at their home garden, even though he bought the blueberries for the one he served. The blueberries remind me of So Min. Seung Gi, did you remember (or even miss) the pretty “blueberries fairy” from the Little Forest? 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Saw MITH also as I always watch the show the moment I became LSG’s fan. The yoghurt his mom made looked tasty indeed and yas, the blueberry reminded me of So min and I hope he remembered So min as well especially in mentioning that his parents grows blueberry which is also planted in SM’s family garden. Glad you shared that it is called Be@rbrick figurine @LFCouple since I’m actually searching where to buy it and now I know that the biggest is so pricey! hahaha

• Like 2

Been listening to Ordinary Man lately. Waiting for Seung Gi’s full album. Hopefully there are some love songs and more optimistic theme in the album. Let’s end this rough year with love and optimism. 😊

Watched Knowing Bros episode 61 with guests: Jung So Min and Joo Woo Jong that @Seung-Min mentioned before. While being cheerful, we can also see her “serious” side. I love the part when she didn’t join other members when they joked about other guest’s (Joo Woo Jong) career. Other members compared JWJ’s with other presenter; and joked that it will be hard for him to “win” over other presenter; some even said it’s unlikely for him to win. So Min was asked whether JWJ have a chance of “winning”. Her reply, for me, shows her trait. She basically said, “You (JWJ) have been working so hard, why would compare yourself with other person.” For me, it shows her character. 

Btw, it seems (from her vlogs) that occasionally So Min lives at other house than her parent’s house - the room with the fireplace. The living room is quite big and empty; with a smaller kitchen than her parent’s one. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B93yHGGFtAM/?igshid=p1bqocyn0sc

She posted her birthday last March, seems to me at her other house. Love that she still put the gift from Brooke and Grace at the fireplace. I guess LF has a special place in her heart (as she said in her vlog); and hopefully including Seung Gi Oppa. 😍😍

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2

-- Intermission --

Dear Havenites,

Sorry to interrupt. Just wanted to announce that the 100th Day celebration Guess The Member game is officially launched. Everyone is welcome and invited to take part even if you are the volunteering Tributes! Prize to be won! :Party01:

Come come!

Edited by mademoiselle

haengbokan keuriseumaseu doesipsio (Merry Christmas) everyone! ( I hope google translation is right 😂. It’s first week of December and I hope Christmas spirit is still in our hearts despite the pandemic. Grateful found this group before this year ends 😍🙏🏻. As much as we wish for a Seung-min movie or series, I think it will not be happening anytime soon and so I have this wishful thinking that a korean remake of a hit japanese movie and series Perfect World is well suited for them. Perfect World japanese series can be seen on Netflix and the sweet, thoughtful but fierce female lead could be well portrayed by Somin. Seung gi once mentioned that he wish to have a role of a professional person different from his usual police, detective, action star roles. The male lead in the japanese series is an Architect but with a twist. He can’t walk because of an accident and is dependent to a wheelchair. I love the storyline and I think, acting wise, Korean actors can give justice and can even improve character’s portrayal. This a challenging role for LSG and the thought of seeing him with that character and So min being the caring girlfriend she is gives me thrill. Well, this is just for me. 

Did anyone of you, think also of a story, original or a remake fitting for our couple? Actually, any story will do as long as it’s LSG and SM in it.

• Heart Eyes 2

@Seung-Min How coincidence, I just watch Japanese drama too and the FL really Jung So Min looked a like. The storyline pretty simple she's a part timer convenience store fell in love with the CEO president. 

I'm hoping for sweet romcom if Seung Gi ever paired with So Min. But I think it's true, they also can pull drama with darker storyline as well and that will be interesting to see. 

Haha, can someone granted our wish? I want to see SG x SM in press con holding hand!

P.s this is the J actress I mentioned.

Spoiler

IMG-20201130-004455.jpg

Kono Koi wa Atatamamesuka

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I watched LSG’s latest music video showcasing both his singing and acting prowess and I can’t help but imagine that his partner is Somin in her short hair. The chemistry for sure will explode and the MV will buzz and more will long for a project for both. However, they chose a partner who I think won’t steal the lime light. They want to highlight the singing and the message of the song more. If they chose SM, people will no longer talk about the song but how LSG and SM look soooo good together.

Anyway, @LFCouple is right. A more happy, uplifting and upbeat song is something I will also prefer to hear because the challenges of year 2020 feels heavy already. However, LSG is a known ballader and he finds relatable romantic sad songs will suit the melancholic mood of people who are forced to stay at home instead of going out which gave them the time to reflect and reminisce. 

Bravo for LSG’s brilliant performance as expected. I wish to hear more happy and moving on songs though because it hurts me to think he is still hurting and had regrets in the past. I wish he will no longer bear the loneliness and begin looking for the One for him.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2

I’ve listened Seung Gi’s newest album - The Project. Surprisingly, though most of the lyrics are quite sad, I found all new songs are comforting. Combinations of the melody and Seung Gi’s comforting voice win me over. The album is already on my daily playing list. 

I think melancholic ballads showcase Seung Gi vocally and artistically. Maybe Korean market also prefers that kind of ballad as well.

@Seung-Min True, it’s heartbreaking if the sad lyrics represent his current stage. I hope, they are only songs; something that he can relate with or even experience before, but he’s way over it. 

If we look at Seung Gi year-end playlist, he might be in love now (wishful). 

https://twitter.com/sg1le/status/1336980660804857856?s=21

Seunggi's year-end playlist 🎄🎵
 1 Cal Scott-You are the reason
 2 ️⃣ Suzy-My dear love
 3 ️⃣ Masego x Fkj-Tadow
 4 ️⃣ Yoon Jong Shin-Uphill
 5 ️⃣ Cigarettes after sex-Sweet

The last song - Sweet by Cigarettes After Sex - we can hear snippet of this song when Seung Gi was having breakfast at his home (MITH - Seung Gi as the master episode). Though, I was not so sure, whether this song add by the editor or the actual song that he listened to; since the audio (Sweet by Cigarettes After Sex) and visual disc shown (Lany) are not consistent. But having this song as his playlist, kinda make me happy. I quote part of the lyrics below:

You know that I'm obsessed with your body
But it's the way you smile that does it for me
It's so sweet, knowing that you love me
Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet
Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair
It's so sweet

I hope that he found the One that he loves and loves him back... 

• Like 3