Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

happy new year, everyone! 🎉 hope you are all doing fine. 🤗

i just can't help but post this. haha! 🙈💚💜

i missed it here. i missed our blueberry couple. somin's head band made me reminisce. hahaha!

@Sominah thanks for keeping this thread alive til it reached our targeted 200 pages. 🥰

thanks everyone who are still active here once in a while. it's good to look back here and just enjoy. 🤗

(p.s... i changed my username again but i used to be so active here 🤣)

keep safe everyone! 😘

spacer.png

Edited by jangster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
3 hours ago, jangster said:

i missed it here. i missed our blueberry couple. somin's head band made me reminisce. hahaha!

@Sominah thanks for keeping this thread alive til it reached our targeted 200 pages. 🥰

thanks everyone who are still active here once in a while. it's good to look back here and just enjoy. 🤗

keep safe everyone! 😘

spacer.png

😚😚😘😘 No need to thank me as m happy posting here...n finally it reaches to 200pages the highest number in janghaven (though it's leading since beginning) 💃💃🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

You changed your username but what is your previous username 🙈🙈🙈😁😁😆😆🤣🤣 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Thank you @Sominah for always updating here and made it reach to 200 pages, I hope this year brings all the happiness to everyone here and our queen. May she has so many ventures this year to quench our hearts 🤪🤪🤪, hope a new season of little forest too😜😜😜

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
44 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Thank you @Sominah for always updating here and made it reach to 200 pages, I hope this year brings all the happiness to everyone here and our queen. May she has so many ventures this year to quench our hearts 🤪🤪🤪, hope a new season of little forest too😜😜😜

Most welcome 🤗🤗🤗🤗... I loved that thought... I'll be the happiest for 2nd season of LF as it's my ultimate favourite show ever ...  but she has to be there 😍😍🤩🤩

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
12 hours ago, jangster said:

keep safe everyone! 😘

spacer.png

The headband.

That's the first thing I noticed in her pic.

Sigh. 

Everyone here will be excited for LF season 2,  and the original casts shd be there 😛

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 1/9/2022 at 12:00 AM, Sominah said:

😚😚😘😘 No need to thank me as m happy posting here...n finally it reaches to 200pages the highest number in janghaven (though it's leading since beginning) 💃💃🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

You changed your username but what is your previous username 🙈🙈🙈😁😁😆😆🤣🤣 

if i remember it right, i think my 1st username is ishipsgxsm... then i changed it to something connected to somin. then i just thought about a more neutral name 🤪😂

even if we somehow moved on from them (i thank bts for helping me slightly move on from seungmin hahaha), we all still wish for a LF season 2... or any show as long as SG & SM will be together again haha!

i read somewhere that somin will have a new show right? hope that her next project after that will be with seunggi haha 🤞

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
10 hours ago, jangster said:

if i remember it right, i think my 1st username is ishipsgxsm... then i changed it to something connected to somin. then i just thought about a more neutral name 🤪😂

even if we somehow moved on from them (i thank bts for helping me slightly move on from seungmin hahaha), we all still wish for a LF season 2... or any show as long as SG & SM will be together again haha!

i read somewhere that somin will have a new show right? hope that her next project after that will be with seunggi haha 🤞

🤗🤗

I know about her new movie Wolf Hunting n new drama Return but I don't know about other project (if any reality/variety show she is doing) 

But Big Yes to that I just want to see her more 🙈🙈🙈

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 1/8/2022 at 8:25 PM, jangster said:

keep safe everyone! 😘

spacer.png

Hi sgxsm 😂 Your message made my day…truly made me laugh how you jump from one name to another and finally decided to be Jangster..does Jang comes from Jang Haven? Is it a pledge of loyalty to Jang now? 😁 Whatever your username is, you always make me laugh ☺️

Finally @Sominah’s desire to move this page to 200 happened 👏👏👏 I really admire your tenacity.

It’s 2022 and sad to say, Covid is still shaking the world 🥺 I hope we’ll get to greet each other soon with a good news of finally overcoming this  pandemic. 

Everytime I hear something about project related to either of Seung-Min, I want to immediately visit here to see how you fam are reacting and like you @Lin M, I can’t help but wish that SG will be paired up with SM for his upcoming Love by Law or Love According to Law romcom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
On 1/26/2022 at 1:51 PM, Sominah said:

The crazy me thinks of sending email to SM and tell her that I’m curios if SG ever confessed that he liked her during their LF show? Hahahha but just like the proverb, curiosity killed the cat, not only would SM ignore my message 🤣, I will

never get the chance for her to call me😂

Whether she will response or not, and most probably, her staff is in-charge of screening the entries before they let SM decide for top 3, I still would like to email her and let the staff know that I am curios if she will accept project with SG if ever there’s an offer. At least the staff will know that many of us are shipping SeungMin…that SeungMin exists ❤️

If you have the time fam, let’s email SM and participate even if there’s a thin chance we will be chosen considering that she has so many fans.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
23 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

The crazy me thinks of sending email to SM and tell her that I’m curios if SG ever confessed that he liked her during their LF show? Hahahha but just like the proverb, curiosity killed the cat, not only would SM ignore my message 🤣, I will

never get the chance for her to call me😂

Whether she will response or not, and most probably, her staff is in-charge of screening the entries before they let SM decide for top 3, I still would like to email her and let the staff know that I am curios if she will accept project with SG if ever there’s an offer. At least the staff will know that many of us are shipping SeungMin…that SeungMin exists ❤️

If you have the time fam, let’s email SM and participate even if there’s a thin chance we will be chosen considering that she has so many fans.

Guys check on her community and do lot's of comments, m the shy one, can't comment on her posts (I chose not to) so m not going to mail her either. All the best for you all whoever participating, Hope at least one of you can get the chance to talk to her 🤗🤗 n we can get all the details from you Later 😘😘😂😂

• Like 3
  • Party! 1