Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Wow.. so pleased with more people are joining this forum and give interesting insights.. Welcome @Poisonous Ivy, @Myshipperheart_SGSM & many more... love the compilations videos and pictures... 😍 

Agree.. that we do have enough “crumbs” to ship them. The fact that they met on VS instead of a drama might even better, since nothing are scripted. They talk and behave as themselves. We can see how comfortable they are to each other. And Seung Gi can see how pretty So Min even without any make up. 🥰 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I also think it’s kinda fishy about the blueberry tree. OK, his parents might got the idea from the show and then decided to have it. But I find it weird that he specially mentioned it on that show (since he bought the blueberries he served). Is it because someone special (aka Somin) reminded him to serve the blueberries from his parents’ home? (Oh... my shipper soul 😂😂). Other fishy thing is the IG update at midnight...

Happy shipping, everyone...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

What a nice collab. lee Min Ho x Lee Seung Gi, and drunk LSG? Even more handsome! Can you hear the girl laughing in the background, i just hope that's SM 🤣😘 its just me 

1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

Wow.. so pleased with more people are joining this forum and give interesting insights.. Welcome @Poisonous Ivy, @Myshipperheart_SGSM & many more... love the compilations videos and pictures... 😍 

Agree.. that we do have enough “crumbs” to ship them. The fact that they met on VS instead of a drama might even better, since nothing are scripted. They talk and behave as themselves. We can see how comfortable they are to each other. And Seung Gi can see how pretty So Min even without any make up. 🥰 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I also think it’s kinda fishy about the blueberry tree. OK, his parents might got the idea from the show and then decided to have it. But I find it weird that he specially mentioned it on that show (since he bought the blueberries he served). Is it because someone special (aka Somin) reminded him to serve the blueberries from his parents’ home? (Oh... my shipper soul 😂😂). Other fishy thing is the IG update at midnight...

Happy shipping, everyone...

Hi thank you for the warm welcome! I hope this forum get even more interactions. I started shipping them since LF and cant stop watching the show over and over. You are right about the IG post though. It is really weird that he just blurted it out of how he got the blueberries. We all know blueberries are LF thing right? Maybe his parents got the tree from SM (its just me!) or it's him giving us shippers a hint of what he currently have (SoMin 🤣🤪). There were a lot of signs that they are into each other during the LF show. Eventhough SM was in a relationship at that time, it was just so obvious that they have something special between each other and that we all cant deny. It's clear as a day. From the camping scene, swimming and the apple picking. And yes, that award scene were we've seen a different look in LSG. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

. It's clear as a day. From the camping scene, swimming and the apple picking.

I find Seunggi hyperactive and made so much effort to catch kids attention...

spacer.png

However, kids ignored but he was successful in catching Somin’s attention 🙊

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Somin then asked Yi han to kiss Seunggi but Yihan did not cooperate. Yihan is like us, he knows only Somin’s kiss will make Seunggi survive 😉

Since snow white acting skill didn’t work, he proceeded with flaunting his strength 😂

spacer.png

At first, it was a flop, and children eventually lost interest but its okay,  Seunggi was very successful in getting Somin’s attention, at the end, she gave him applause 👏😂

Somin did not fail in supporting Seunggi’s effort to make apple picking memorable just like how he supported So min in her effort to teach yoga to the kids ☺️ Couple always having each others back is the best kind of relationship 👏

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, pokepoth said:

Anyway guys, have u noticed in episode 6, in 10:39 when JH went back and forth to get water, we can see SG SM stand too close to each other 👉🏼👈🏼 slightly seen at top left corner of the camera.

I noticed that too! So glad we all have the same pair of eyes here 🙄 just weird right? They stand close to each other just for paddling the spacer.pngs from them! 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

This is just my 2nd ship. I never thought that after binjin, i will ship once again and i think even more than binjin (or just as the same hunch). Really love these two! Sorry for posting a lot. 

This is in Ep.10, i noticed that SM was holding 2 mugs and the 3rd one on the dispenser filling in water (photo 2), we can hear SG saying something about the mugsc(photo 1), i just observed that photos 3-5, SG was holding one of the mug already while the other 2 mugs was just left there on the dispenser. Just so cute, did SM fill in a cup of water for LSG? Or this is just me over analyzing.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, pokepoth said:

Anyway guys, have u noticed in episode 6, in 10:39 when JH went back and forth to get water, we can see SG SM stand too close to each other 👉🏼👈🏼 slightly seen at top left corner of the camera.

You made me rewatch to look for this @pokepoth 🤣 and yeah, you’re right..Here’s the receipt 🙊

spacer.png

Never thought mud play can be this sweet 😂. You know SeungMin, you can actually spread the dirt without really gettin that close..hmmm

🤔😆😍

This manner man Seunggi put his hands at the back though, conscious (fully aware) of how Somin is very close to him and not wanting to unintentionally ‘rub’ body parts that will surely cause electric sparks 😆

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

You made me rewatch to look for this @pokepoth 🤣 and yeah, you’re right..Here’s the receipt 🙊

spacer.png

Never thought mud play can be this sweet 😂. You know SeungMin, you can actually spread the dirt without really gettin that close..hmmm

🤔😆😍

This manner man Seunggi put his hands at the back though, conscious (fully aware) of how Somin is very close to him and not wanting to unintentionally ‘rub’ body parts that will surely cause electric sparks 😆

Didnt noticed the hand at the back thing, thanks! And if you replayed that scene, SG went back beside somin twice for that mud play 🙂 none of them ever distanced themselves from each other, didn't avoid to get close to each other. I noticed their 'closeness' from Ep 6 (when SG started calling her Somin-Na instead of his Somin-sshi at the start of LF). Who will say nothing's going on? 🤫 let's ask Seo Jin's obvious grin and stares. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This is just my 2nd ship. I never thought that after binjin, i will ship once again and i think even more than binjin (or just as the same hunch). Really love these two! Sorry for posting a lot. 

This is in Ep.10, i noticed that SM was holding 2 mugs and the 3rd one on the dispenser filling in water (photo 2), we can hear SG saying something about the mugsc(photo 1), i just observed that photos 3-5, SG was holding one of the mug already while the other 2 mugs was just left there on the dispenser. Just so cute, did SM fill in a cup of water for LSG? Or this is just me over analyzing.

spacer.png

Don’t worry @Myshipperheart_SGSM, it doesn’t matter if we are overanalyzing things or not.,as long as it makes us smile ☺️

Every morning, the first time I get to hold my phone, I automatically check our forum to see any updates so that I’ll start my day with a smile 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

More receipt of hair slapping.. @Seung-Min🤣

IMG-20201020-213521.jpg 

OMG suddenly this thread moving so fast haha.... Maybe we can do rewatching Little Forest together and collecting more receipts? Actually I rewatched this show like 2-3x... 

Wah @Myshipperheart_SGSMyou're Binjin shipper? Than maybe our ship have chance sailing too? Lol, most of my ship never sail, so I felt have more ray of hopes now haha...

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

IMG-20201020-213521.jpg download-22.jpg

OMG suddenly this thread moving so fast haha.... Maybe we can do rewatching Little Forest together and collecting more receipts? Actually I rewatched this show like 2-3x... 

Wah @Myshipperheart_SGSMyou're Binjin shipper? Than maybe our ship have chance sailing too? Lol, most of my ship never sail, so I felt have more ray of hopes now haha...

I'm doing the same thing @Seung-Min, it's like back in my binjin days when there was no confirmation from them yet. Made it a habit to check this forum every morning. Im so happy i found his forum, been lurking in ig and twitter right after watching LF, forums are way better to share your observations! Yes i agree with you, let's watch LF and dig some receipts. We'll find a lot for sure! I am rewatching LF almost everyday and never gotten tired of it. I watched CLOY many times too but i think I rewatched LF more 😊 i don't know, maybe the difference from my 1st ship to this seungmin ship is that LF is a variety show so it's a real thing without scripts. What you see is what you get (well im sure a lot was edited out, so it won't look like a "love story of LG and SM haha) 

• Haha 1
  • Party! 2

You know guys, looking at how SM reacted to SG in LF, plus all the ship crumbs and receipt we noticed, I started to believe that maybe, just, maybe, SM was already single at that time. And the official broke up announcement came out in June, well that's just me and my assumption 🙇🏽‍♀️ hehe 

47 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

IMG-20201020-213521.jpg download-22.jpg

Anyway the lower screenshot picture that is SJ samchon just came 😂 SG was already holding YM at the rooftop at thay scene

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@pokepoth thanks for mentioning that, i believe too. Because I read somewhere that during the LF shoot, SM's boyfriend was serving military time (2yrs) and was discharged Dec 2019. It could be right, or maybe in the mid of LF shooting they broke up and the official announcement at that time was just June. Because do the math, i think LF shoot was mid-2019 towards end of 2019, they did the promotions i think somewhere end of 2019. And by the way SM reacts towards SG on the latter episodes of LF, looks like their feeling is mutual. There were scenes that SM will really approach SG or she'll be the one to stand next to SG and her stares (ep 15-16) to SG isn't what looks like during the start of the show. And i think SG must've like her from the beginning, because he seemed nervous and very concious on their first meeting already. 

Just sharing... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hello SeungMin shippers👋🏻. So happy to find this forum. I’ve been a LSG fan eversince and a JSM fan since BTIMFL. Been supporting them separately. Not a fan of variety shows but this pandemic made me watch Little Forest and I never thought a variety show can come up with such chemistry. Since Episode 1, the moment JSM opened the door at their first meeting, is such an epiphany for me. 
I thought I was the only one who ships them. Been watching the comments on YT (the superman yoga which has now millions of views) for almost a year. I hope SBS will notice the amount of views comments and give them a drama🙏🏻.
I can’t get enough of their interactions, esp LSG’s stealing glances, on how he can make JSM laugh easily. JSM has such a jolly and playful personality ( by watching bts of her dramas.Even if she is in a relationship, she doesn’t avoid being close to her costars. what I’ve notice in LF is why did she sat at the backseat when she and LSG are driving with the kids( the picnic at the streams) when with LSJ ( going to market) she sat at the front. Why? Is that intentional, I mean, maybe she has reasons why she avoided seating beside him. Or maybe sitting beside LSG in a car does really matter to her🤷🏻‍♀️
 But that scene, I hope, at the back of their minds, even just for a moment they had been thinking they’re like mom and dad to those kids.❤️
Hoping this ship will sail⛴ 🤞

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@pokepoth I have different theories about Somin. I think she was still in relationship with ex during the LF. However, I do believe she did became fond of SG during the show. I guess she (and SG) can see how compatible they are. I guess they talked

a lot during the filming. I do agree at last episodes, we can see she saw SG differently.

In her IG Q&A before the break up announcement, she mentioned that the song that she’s been listening endlessly was “I wish you love”. I quoted part of the lyrics here. The song kinda reflected the conditions that she realized that her ex is not the One.

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So, with my best, my very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all, when snowflakes fall
I wish you love

Other reason that I think Somin was still in relationship is: Shin Sung Rok teased SG in the MITH - Forbidden Love episode. He teased SG, “why you go for forbidden love?” I keep wondering, is it forbidden because the one that he likes is in a relationship? is it because SG been waiting for SoMin’s breakup? SG was smiling, responding SSR. This episode was aired in mid July. If we do the math, actually the timing kinda match with the breakup announcement. 

Just my theories though... 😄

Edited by LFCouple
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
3 hours ago, LFCouple said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@pokepoth I have different theories about Somin. I think she was still in relationship with ex during the LF. However, I do believe she did became fond of SG during the show. I guess she (and SG) can see how compatible they are. I guess they talked

a lot during the filming. I do agree at last episodes, we can see she saw SG differently.

In her IG Q&A before the break up announcement, she mentioned that the song that she’s been listening endlessly was “I wish you love”. I quoted part of the lyrics here. The song kinda reflected the conditions that she realized that her ex is not the One.

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So, with my best, my very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all, when snowflakes fall
I wish you love

Other reason that I think Somin was still in relationship is: Shin Sung Rok teased SG in the MITH - Forbidden Love episode. He teased SG, “why you go for forbidden love?” I keep wondering, is it forbidden because the one that he likes is in a relationship? is it because SG been waiting for SoMin’s breakup? SG was smiling, responding SSR. This episode was aired in mid July. If we do the math, actually the timing kinda match with the breakup announcement. 

Just my theories though... 😄

Oh, yes. You have a point, it is really possible. She might still be in a relationship back then during the filming of LF and may be she just fall for SG, who wouldn't right? When you can see how a man interacts with the kids and how responsible, mature and thoughtful he is in LF. So, yes, you are right. Maybe during LF their relationship is already shaky considering her ex boyfriend was in military service and all. Can you share to me the link where I can watch that episode of MITH for the forbidden love? 

Well i hope now that SM is now free, I hope he made a move already or pick up where they left off things. 

• Like 5

The press con where they're so tense and awkward with each other. Trying to avoid looking at each other, but during this radio talk, they seem to loosen a bit and SG just cant stop glancing at her. SM meanwhile was obviously trying very hard not to look on SG's side, but eventually unknowingly SG inch by inch came closer to SM as the radio show rolls. Full video on youtube. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHsi0espOcjpLQTl0urm72XOG6bcZ7yL3uSYoE0/?igshid=tkyrenffy8tj

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Oh, yes. You have a point, it is really possible. She might still be in a relationship back then during the filming of LF and may be she just fall for SG, who wouldn't right? When you can see how a man interacts with the kids and how responsible, mature and thoughtful he is in LF. So, yes, you are right. Maybe during LF their relationship is already shaky considering her ex boyfriend was in military service and all. Can you share to me the link where I can watch that episode of MITH for the forbidden love? 

Well i hope now that SM is now free, I hope he made a move already or pick up where they left off things. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM You can watch  it on viu. All the butlers episode 129. The conversation is at min 21. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
14 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@pokepoth thanks for mentioning that, i believe too. Because I read somewhere that during the LF shoot, SM's boyfriend was serving military time (2yrs) and was discharged Dec 2019. It could be right, or maybe in the mid of LF shooting they broke up and the official announcement at that time was just June. Because do the math, i think LF shoot was mid-2019 towards end of 2019, they did the promotions i think somewhere end of 2019. And by the way SM reacts towards SG on the latter episodes of LF, looks like their feeling is mutual. There were scenes that SM will really approach SG or she'll be the one to stand next to SG and her stares (ep 15-16) to SG isn't what looks like during the start of the show. And i think SG must've like her from the beginning, because he seemed nervous and very concious on their first meeting already. 

Just sharing... 

Is there a full vid english sub to their radio guesting? I read somewhere that it has been deleted. 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1