Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

11 hours ago, pokepoth said:

I was just wondering, does LF held a wrap up party like the rest of kdrama production do? What do you guys think?

Must've been nice if they had one and published it, even it was just a tiny bit clip 🙃 

@pokepoth yes i wonder too. I've been looking for it but found none. I hope there's one, it's supposed to have one right? It's a tradition to have one. 

• Like 1

I’d like to recall this Knowing Brother’s episode 61 (February 2017) where Somin was a guest. I find it interesting because this is the show where she revealed that she had a boyfriend who broke up with her. It is not Lee Joon because this was prior to their Kdrama Father is Strange and apparently, they had relationship starting October 2017.

This made a mark because I am surprised and hurt at the same time, knowing that someone had the nerve to break up with her. Even the hosts thought it is unbelievable and how come a guy will initiate breaking up with her. However, it happened. She cried while begging “Those words, you should rectify them.”, which made the guy laugh and prolonged their relationship for few months but eventually, they still broke up.

SM was in a happy disposition while sharing the story which means, she had moved on already and thought of it as a ‘funny’ experience which she shared in the show.

spacer.png

However, it bothered me so much and made me curious who the ex is. Knowing brothers were curious as well that they asked which among them, has resemblance to her ex. She answered, he is between of Sang-min and Jang-hoon.

spacer.png

So I did a little research of what shows SM had way before 2017 and found out that she starred D-Day along with Kim young-kwang way back 2015.

This is just me but I noticed how Kim young-kwang seemed to be the combination of Sang-min and Jang-hoon. Kim young-kwang is towering 6’2 in height and his features really resemble the two Knowing brother hosts.

spacer.png

spacer.png

They look good together.

spacer.png

In Kim young-kwang’s interview before he started filming D-day, January of 2015, he said he is not in a relationship at the time of the interview but was firm that if ever he will have one, he will never go public about it. 

spacer.png

If we do the math, it is not impossible that they developed feelings during or after D-days filming. It fits to the timeline which is before Knowing Brother 2017 guesting.

I actually love Kim Young-kwang’s dramas especially his portrayal in the movie, “On Your Wedding Day.” I am really hoping I am wrong because it just doesn’t feel right for Somin to be hurt although sometimes, things are bound to happen and one must be honest if the feelings are no longer present instead of cheating. Somin is not bitter about that guy, whoever he is, because she won’t share the experience if she is bitter about it. She just actually turned the heartbreak into a funny experience.

Anyway, thanks for Somin’s break up with his exes, this ship is sailing 😉.

Funny because Kim young-kwang has so much resemblance with our LSG.

spacer.png

Based on Knowing brother’s guesting, LSG fit SM’s criteria especially physical appearance. I hope, now that SM is presumably single, LSG will pursue her and unlike her exes, he will treasure our pretty Somin forever ❤️

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

It didn’t take me long to discover if Kim young-kwang has the tendency to be mean and initiate breaking-up with a girl. Sorry if there is any KYK fan here. Again, this is just me and I actually watched and admire KYK’s projects.

This could just be a coincidence, but apparently, KYK was involved on a body-shaming controversy wayback 2013.

spacer.png

spacer.png

He issued an apology below

spacer.pngspacer.png

However, another interview way back 2008 was discovered and still related to body shaming.

spacer.png

These were the reactions of the knetz 👇

spacer.png

Well, well, if indeed he was Somin’s ex, SM is really kind to love him despite his tendency to be mean. I cannot judge KYK though because I will never know what really transpired in their relationship (if ever they had one.)

Wishing though that Somin will never get involve to a mean, rude boyfriend again. She deserves much respect and love. 

Edited by Seung-Min

D-Day is one of Somin’s dramas that I really like. Have you watched it? I love the chemistry between Jung Dol Mi & Lee Hae Sung (Somin & Kim Young Kwang); though not much romance scene between these two. They only have one brief kiss scene in the drama.

When I watched the drama, actually, dr Lee Hae Sung (role played by KYK) kinda reminds me of Lee Seung Gi. 😂 LHS in the drama is confident, brave, persistent, never give up doctor.... sounds like LSG, right? 

After watched the drama, I watched a variety show “I Live Alone” featuring Kim Young Kwang. From the show, he seems a little bit shy, compare to his role as dr LHS in D-Day (or maybe he’s more cautious now considering the previous controversy). But, he does have many collections of Be@rbrick and Kaws figurines in his house; seems like he has the same (or even more) taste/hobbies as Somin’s. 

@Seung-Min It is possible, but we will never know, right? I think, if they were dated before, I believe they broke up in good terms and still friends. One of his IG post in Nov 2019, he thanked the support (coffee truck) and Somin liked the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AG2C3jd6m/?igshid=p3zw033q3kps

I think most of Korean celebs do not publish their relationships until they are close to marriage or get caught/announce by Dispatch. 😂 I remember in one of the MITH episodes, they played honesty game test, and YSH asked whether Seung Gi has dated 5 female celebrities? He answered “No”, and he didn’t pass the test. 😂😂 Joke aside, I guess YSH must know that he dated more than one that publicly known. 😂😂

https://youtu.be/cWSvlDHWNRg

Since we don’t know much, it’s possible that Seung Gi and Somin are still in touch with each other, or even better secretly dating, right? 😍😍🤞🤞Still rooting for these two (unless they announce otherwise). Cheers...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Aigoo, thanks for your research @Seung-Min 

SM is just too precious for someone who does not know her worth, and She knows it. She is a mature girl that She was able to talk about her past on a show and apparently healed from the break up. And if that was true that he was the mentioned ex, well She deserves better. Either it was a clean break-up or not 🙃

I admit SG has a few similar facial features after saw your pic collage. But SG's character is something else 🙆🏻 hehe

7 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@Seung-Min

😂😂

12 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

I think most of Korean celebs do not publish their relationships until they are close to marriage or get caught/announce by Dispatch.

😂😂😂

Indeed.

(Help I can't erase the emojis I quoted from you, lolol)

11 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Since we don’t know much, it’s possible that Seung Gi and Somin are still in touch with each other, or even better secretly dating, right? 😍😍🤞🤞Still rooting for these two (unless they announce otherwise). Cheers...

This made my day ❣

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

I believe they broke up in good terms and still friends. One of his IG post in Nov 2019, he thanked the support (coffee truck) and Somin liked the post.

Do they follow each other on IG? Glad to know if they are friends. As I mentioned earlier, SM seemed to be in a happy disposition while sharing the experience. No bitter bones detected 😁. She is indeed a grown-up woman despite looking too young ☺️. Somin was very funny and did not allow KB hosts to intimidate her. She ruled the show 😆. She actually suited to be in a funny VS.

It was also mentioned in KB that SM ranked 1st in the university entrance exam. Wow! Such a smart lass indeed! I wish to see her in show that showcase her dancing prowess and since she is also a ballet dancer, I hope she will be given roles related to it.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, pokepoth said:

I admit SG has a few similar facial features after saw your pic collage. But SG's character is something els

Your welcome @pokepoth. I have so much time to speculate today 😂

I find KYK really handsome so I really hope that he is not the ex and I’m wrong. I trust that Somin is a good judge of character. 

I couldn’t agree more. SG’s character is way beyond impressive ☺️. It is even incomparable. He learned from advices from his seniors and also learned from experiences.

He was once a rookie/junior and understand the feeling when you are often targeted as the subject of fun because you are young and easily fooled or is not entitled to complain. Now that he is considered a ‘senior’ and leads his own VS, he is definitely not rude/mean especially to his juniors like Cha eun Woo in MITH. 

• Like 1

Lee Seung Gi just greeted Suzy Bae on her concert. Looks like they are really good friends (nothing romantic 😊) because he won't be blatantly congratulating her and wishing that fans will watch her show if they have something going on right? Because they know press will immediately pick it up and post you everywhere. My point is, he's openly supporting her and even followed and liked her IG posts ever since and he even posted pictures of her with a group eating. So I really think that there's nothing special, no spark in his eyes like he had with SM. And with SM he never mentioned her or not even follow each other in IG (guilty perhaps? 🥰), neither of them even mention anyone after LF. It's impossible that they just forget each other and erase each other's memories. LF is very special for them, im sure, because even up to now, the kids still remembers and greeted them when they can. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

D-Day is one of Somin’s dramas that I really like. Have you watched it? I love the chemistry between Jung Dol Mi & Lee Hae Sung (Somin & Kim Young Kwang); though not much romance scene between these two. They only have one brief kiss scene in the drama.

When I watched the drama, actually, dr Lee Hae Sung (role played by KYK) kinda reminds me of Lee Seung Gi. 😂 LHS in the drama is confident, brave, persistent, never give up doctor.... sounds like LSG, right? 

After watched the drama, I watched a variety show “I Live Alone” featuring Kim Young Kwang. From the show, he seems a little bit shy, compare to his role as dr LHS in D-Day (or maybe he’s more cautious now considering the previous controversy). But, he does have many collections of Be@rbrick and Kaws figurines in his house; seems like he has the same (or even more) taste/hobbies as Somin’s. 

@Seung-Min It is possible, but we will never know, right? I think, if they were dated before, I believe they broke up in good terms and still friends. One of his IG post in Nov 2019, he thanked the support (coffee truck) and Somin liked the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AG2C3jd6m/?igshid=p3zw033q3kps

I think most of Korean celebs do not publish their relationships until they are close to marriage or get caught/announce by Dispatch. 😂 I remember in one of the MITH episodes, they played honesty game test, and YSH asked whether Seung Gi has dated 5 female celebrities? He answered “No”, and he didn’t pass the test. 😂😂 Joke aside, I guess YSH must know that he dated more than one that publicly known. 😂😂

Posts like this makes me so hopeful! I really have this feeling that they are still keeping in touch with each other, what we saw in LF, i'm sure must have become closer after the show. That must be why in their press conference they really looked awkward, tense and avoiding each other. Maybe they are concious of the people shipping them but if there's really nothing to hide, they wont be that tensed on that day. 

There was a video of LSG giving weird reaction by tapping LSJ's thighs and smiling weirdly as SM's saying something, there's no eng sub so I do not know what she said that made him reacted that way. LSJ also smiled fishy, and Na Rae tried to have a poker face when SG reacted. 

• Like 1

Still shots from their radio appearance during promotion of LF. During the press conference, they are very stiffed and tensed, but in here, they loosen up a bit but still very reserve but in mid-part, you'll see that SG's body language defeated him, it leans always towards SM. His seat was almost close to SM. And his stares, and their gazes with each other. They really have their own world sometimes. The smiles they exchanged. spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Your welcome @pokepoth. I have so much time to speculate today 😂

I find KYK really handsome so I really hope that he is not the ex and I’m wrong. I trust that Somin is a good judge of character. 

I couldn’t agree more. SG’s character is way beyond impressive ☺️. It is even incomparable. He learned from advices from his seniors and also learned from experiences.

He was once a rookie/junior and understand the feeling when you are often targeted as the subject of fun because you are young and easily fooled or is not entitled to complain. Now that he is considered a ‘senior’ and leads his own VS, he is definitely not rude/mean especially to his juniors like Cha eun Woo in MITH. 

Hehehehe I remember SG's pillow talk with Yihan in LF (it's their last night in LF 😢), be good to dongsaengs 🙂 he is incomparable indeed.

• Like 2

Need to say more? 🙄🥰 how they've become so comfortable with each other. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sorry for posting often, i'm currenlty rewatching LF so I've been seeing things and would just like to share in this forum. 

LSG where you looking at,eh? 🙄 SM's fixing her shirt/pants because it went up from assisting the kids. LSG being a convervative "friend"? 😱

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Haha I rewatched ep 8, when Yejun was arrived SJ called Narae imo to meet Yejun and his mom. SG and SM continued to prepare the treasure hunt. Afterwards, they came running towards the kitchen to meet Yejun after finished placing the treasure 😂 pls we desperately want to know what theyre talk about when nobody's around PD nim 🤣

P.s.

SG also brought a tomato. I bet they casually enjoyed their time alone huh 😼

Edited by pokepoth
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSMthanks for all pictures.. makes me want to rewatch Little Forest. 😊

I watched Baek Jong Won’s Alley episode 247 feat Seung Gi. This episode was aired last August (a year after LF). In this episode (minutes 8:24), Seung Gi mentioned about Little Forest; how it breaks his heart that the LF kids spit out his arancino. He blamed Seo Jin though. 😂😂

https://youtu.be/YohBR_kb_Oc

The reason why I mention this, is to cheer us...  If he vividly remembered the kids’ reaction for the food; my bet, he must remember how awesome So Min is. How gentle, cheerful, thoughtful and off course pretty So Min is, right?

Btw, @Myshipperheart_SGSM how do you attach pictures? I tried to attach some screenshots; but could not. So I put the link, instead.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Im always happy everytime there's a new post on this thread! I really hope we'll have more inputs about them. @pokepoth and @LFCouple for the photos, you need to insert the URL first, just google "url photo online" and you'll see bumch of results. Upload the photo you want to have a url and get the link, then click the "insert image from url" button here on our page. For the video i dont know yet how. would also love to post video. Will look into that. Yes, the apple farm interaction was one of my favorite of SM and LG. And you can see LSJ watching them and he smiled, he must have really think something's up with the two or he's also seeing a hapoy family vision through them. Love the apple farm scenes!

• Like 3

So min is currently reviewing new offer. She’s in demand ☺️

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450937wpp/jung-so-min-joins-jo-byeong-gyu-in-talks-for-new-historical-drama

Some people comments though pertain to how the story seems very similar to the current royal secret agent drama. I hope So min and her management will thoroughly study the offer and really think about it.

I’d still stick wishing for stories that will showcase her strength which is Ballet dancing and Korean traditional dance and of course ANY STorY as long as she will paired with LSG ☺️. I just found out also that SM’s agency, Blossom Entertainment’s owner, Cha Tae-hyun is LSG’s close friend ☺️.

Thanks for sharing @Kimi23, I found it in the IG shipper you shared. I also found this comment where SM made a heart reaction for a fan’s comment on her youtube acct. I hope it’s not edited. It really made me leap with joy😍

spacer.png

Edited by Seung-Min
to insert pic
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Seung-Min,thank you...i really wanted to always join,reply and interact with the convo and give my comments on the posts in here,hehhe but since im new here i choose to backread comments and it makes me so happy that we all have the same thoughts and even our eyes can see what others don't see,hehhhe..i want also to extend my heartfelt thanks for the good comments on the post i made on my YT channel,very appreciated everyone..

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
21 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

So min is currently reviewing new offer. She’s in demand ☺️

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450937wpp/jung-so-min-joins-jo-byeong-gyu-in-talks-for-new-historical-drama

Some people comments though pertain to how the story seems very similar to the current royal secret agent drama. I hope So min and her management will thoroughly study the offer and really think about it.

I’d still stick wishing for stories that will showcase her strength which is Ballet dancing and Korean traditional dance and of course ANY STorY as long as she will paired with LSG ☺️. I just found out also that SM’s agency, Blossom Entertainment’s owner, Cha Tae-hyun is LSG’s close friend ☺️.

Thanks for sharing @Kimi23, I found it in the IG shipper you shared. I also found this comment where SM made a heart reaction for a fan’s comment on her youtube acct. I hope it’s not edited. It really made me leap with joy😍

spacer.png

Hi! So nice to see new posts here. I hope there will be a lot of comments exchange. Im glad to know that Somin's Agency is LSG's close friend, at least we know they are still connected somehow and have some common friends aside from LSJ. I really hope they are seeing each other behind the media's eyes. I just noticed on yesterday's live of Somin, she's wearing a ring on her left ring finger 🙄🙄

• Like 2