Little Forest Haven Ship šŸ• - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) šŸ« Blueberry Couple šŸ«

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@CinnamonRollsĀ Warm welcome here šŸ¤©

Ā 

20201107-073955.png 20201212-183534.jpg

Ā 

What is your favourite interaction between SG x So Min cinammonrolls? And how you become theirĀ shipper? Hehe we also have regular here @LFCoupleĀ @Seung-Min, I think they will love to hear your opinion too ā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø

Welcome to our haven @CinnamonRollsĀ šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Ā 

Ā 

Feel free to express your thoughts here ā¤ļøšŸ˜˜.Ā 

• Heart Eyes 1

Welcome @CinnamonRolls

Ā 

Weā€™ve been pampered with manyĀ contents from Seung Giā€™s album promos. Love the MV and its BTS,Ā all the live performances,Ā including the hilarious Comedy Big League.Ā 
Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIzuPrdpPpN/?igshid=1aeqjme0sdgnp

Ā 

Thanks to many hardworkingĀ fans who provided English sub. Really appreciate them.Ā 
Ā 

Watched the IU Palette feat Seung Gi. Love the duet of these duo. šŸ˜ From the interview, we know that Seung Giā€™s current fav songs are Lany (ILYSB) and Cigarettes After Sex (Sweet) - clarified my post last week regarding the inconsistencies in MITH scene. šŸ˜„

Ā 

https://youtu.be/J4BZNlUNUsA

Ā 

I guess he really likesĀ these two songs, since itā€™s been couple weeks betweenĀ the shooting ofĀ MITH and IU Palette. Morning coffee with ā€œSweetā€ and night rest with ā€œILYSBā€... Is it just because of the music or also (orĀ mainly) becauseĀ of the lyrics? šŸ˜
Ā 

Quoted part ofĀ the lyrics of ILYSB:Ā 

Ā 

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night
Ā 
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Ā 
Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light
Ā 
Yeah and you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face
Ā 
I think heā€™s in love. šŸ˜šŸ˜ Happy for him.Ā Actually, gathering from many crumbs, I think that the One is So Min. However, as a shipper, many times we overanalyzed things; so I better keep these to myself. Just wait, if itā€™s true; eventually they will reveal the relationship.Ā šŸ¤žšŸ„°
Ā 
In the mean time, just wish the best for both of them.Ā 
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
On 12/18/2020 at 6:56 PM, LFCouple said:

Welcome @CinnamonRolls

Ā 

Weā€™ve been pampered with manyĀ contents from Seung Giā€™s album promos. Love the MV and its BTS,Ā all the live performances,Ā including the hilarious Comedy Big League.Ā 
Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIzuPrdpPpN/?igshid=1aeqjme0sdgnp

Ā 

Thanks to many hardworkingĀ fans who provided English sub. Really appreciate them.Ā 
Ā 

Watched the IU Palette feat Seung Gi. Love the duet of these duo. šŸ˜ From the interview, we know that Seung Giā€™s current fav songs are Lany (ILYSB) and Cigarettes After Sex (Sweet) - clarified my post last week regarding the inconsistencies in MITH scene. šŸ˜„

Ā 

https://youtu.be/J4BZNlUNUsA

Ā 

I guess he really likesĀ these two songs, since itā€™s been couple weeks betweenĀ the shooting ofĀ MITH and IU Palette. Morning coffee with ā€œSweetā€ and night rest with ā€œILYSBā€... Is it just because of the music or also (orĀ mainly) becauseĀ of the lyrics? šŸ˜
Ā 

Quoted part ofĀ the lyrics of ILYSB:Ā 

Ā 

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night
Ā 
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Ā 
Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light
Ā 
Yeah and you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face
Ā 
I think heā€™s in love. šŸ˜šŸ˜ Happy for him.Ā Actually, gathering from many crumbs, I think that the One is So Min. However, as a shipper, many times we overanalyzed things; so I better keep these to myself. Just wait, if itā€™s true; eventually they will reveal the relationship.Ā šŸ¤žšŸ„°
Ā 
In the mean time, just wish the best for both of them.Ā 

Ā Oohhh please share to me your crumbs @LFCoupleĀ and donā€™t keep it to yourself šŸ˜„. A pinch of crumb will do to feed my Seungmin imaginary world and will keep myĀ bubble afloatĀ for a while šŸ˜…šŸ˜ā¤ļø. I donā€™t care if the crumbs areĀ just from fans overanalyzing things, Iā€™m already happy if their (LSG-SM couple)Ā fans are growing and excited as well that many are hoping for a reel to real couple despite that they donā€™t have a movie or series yet.

Ā 

My body is aching from painting my flower pots because I want them all white šŸ˜… and I did it while keeping up with LSGā€™s promotions (IUā€™s palette) and his live shows šŸ˜‚. Ā Any possibility gathered from ā€œmany crumbsā€ will heal this aching body of mine for sure hahhaah

Ā 

Excited to watchĀ SBS 2020 Entertainment Awards with LSG as one of the emcees. SM is busy taping for her upcoming series but I hope, they will still have the time to ā€œdrive town holding handsā€ šŸ˜

Ā 

Yeahhhhhh....bless ourĀ creative mindsĀ šŸ˜‰

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi.. Almost Christmas šŸŽ„ day... thanks to Sabu Jung Jae-Hyung, we got Jibsabu Christmas mini concert..Ā 

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJBGU1YpTma/?igshid=49wotilfg8cj

Ā 

Interesting part fromĀ this episode. They were discussing the lyric of ā€œAll I want for Christmas is Youā€.

Sabu: Whoā€™s ā€œYouā€ for you?

Dong Hyun: My wife and my son

Se Hyeong: My mom and my two dogs

Sung Rok: My family

Eun Woo: My family

Seung Gi: .... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”Ā 

Hm... why weĀ donā€™t have any sceneĀ forĀ Seung Giā€™s answer?Ā Did he blurt out too much info (even the name of his significant other) that make his part totally cut out? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

The scene continues with Sabu statement: Ā ā€œItā€™s family for most people.ā€ ā€”> Most? Not all? šŸ¤” Then, didĀ Seung Gi say a different answer - otherĀ than family? šŸ˜šŸ˜ I sincerely hopeĀ that he would spend this Christmas with his significant other (probablyĀ So Min) šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Ā 

@Seung-MinĀ Not so sure about sharing crumbs; many times I found myselfĀ silly, trying to connect the dots. Letā€™s just hope and wish the best for them.
Ā 

Not a crumb.. but something they have in common (but these would be common for many celebrities).Ā 
Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3LIzDnzgG/?igshid=tzyva14ayw13

Ā 

https://youtu.be/B11krDdUih8

Ā 

Do you find the similar thing here?

Ā 

Merry Christmas everyone..Ā Ā 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2

Jung So Min posted a cute Merry Christmas wishes on herĀ IG story.Ā 

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJN8f30pGHp/?igshid=5hudjk9wkbnw

She putĀ a red rose for Christmas. šŸ˜šŸ˜ Nice, right? The red rose is a classic ā€œI love youā€ rose. Hope she has aĀ wonderful Christmas with a loved one (probably with SeungĀ Gi or not) - either way, wish her joy and happiness..šŸŽ„and for all of us. Merry Christmas once again...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Saw this on IG today;

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJUxHlcJniI/?igshid=1crl3e0i84ck

Ā 

I was laughing because way back 2014, Seunggi was certainly not believingĀ manā€™s prediction, controlling his laughterĀ though so that it wonā€™t insult the man. However, stars conspired and indeed, he broke up with his gf.Ā 

Ā 

Donā€™t worry @LFCouple, it was predicted that he will meet The One at the age of 32 because his 2014 gf at the time of the interview is not yet the one šŸ¤£ LSG was 32 when heĀ worked with Somin among other women he also met at that ageĀ of course, keeping my logic in tune despite wanting to believe that Somin is the only woman he met. Hahaha

Ā 

I completely understand because just like you, I am alsoĀ cautious to separate hallucinations from realities thatā€™s why itā€™s hard to share things out of personal view šŸ¤£ However, I think this is why fangirling is fun šŸ˜…. Fangirling is my alternate world and it could be crazy but Iā€™m certainly enjoying it ā˜ŗļø

Ā 

Happy new year everyone! LetsĀ hope for a better and safer 2021 and cheersĀ to more years of hoping forĀ Seungmin to end up together! šŸ¤£Letā€™s keep the ship sailingĀ šŸ›³Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Last day of 2020...

Ā 

I watched someĀ drama of So Min. My favorites so far: The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, Because This Is My First Life and D-Day. Sheā€™s a good actress, indeed.. next: My Father Is Strange (as now itā€™s available on Netflix)
Ā 

https://youtu.be/V3AoRM7f6MI

Ā 

So Min posted a new youtube videoĀ - unboxing the new phone. As always, I enjoy her vlogs.Ā Pretty,Ā cheerful and cute So Min... with her new ā€œpickle greenā€ iPhone.Ā 

- Pickle green, I am happy with you

- Pickle green, I always agree on yourĀ opinion

- I love you pickle green

- Stay long with me pickle

Ā 

See... overthinking hit meĀ again. Did she sneak in some hidden message to someone special? Just my desperate shipper mode... I should stop,Ā right? šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Ā 

After being pampered with many feeds from Seung Gi, itā€™s been quiet these days. Hope he has a good rest and enjoy some quality time with his loved one.

Ā 

Happy new year, everyone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/1/2021 at 12:02 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think this is why I really hope SG can be a pair with SM. Such a good guy & have great leadership. I felt like SM is the follower type. So they can be match well.

Ā 

Ā 

I agree with you @SilverMoonTea. We can based it on LF. She is a good team player. She embraces her strengths as well as her weaknesses. When she was teased by SJ as someone who cannot cookĀ and even when SG also teased her of not being strong enough to plant the blueberry tree, she just shrugged it of with a smileĀ without taking it as offensive. When SJ teased her with ā€œWhat do you know?ā€ ,theĀ director or the script writer was fast to defend our Somin when they immediatelyĀ made it known how Somin is hardworking in any other areas especially in taking care of kids and co-stars.

Ā 

Iā€™m envious of Sominā€™s phoneĀ @LFCoupleĀ and No, I wonā€™t stop you from romanticizing the pickle green iphoneĀ šŸ˜œšŸ¤£šŸ˜…..IĀ love that she doesnā€™t alwaysĀ change phones even if she can afford and she chose the mini iphone 12 because of how handy and comfortable it is. Overall, I love that Somin is always being herself, humble and notĀ imposing her being a member of a chaebol family.Ā 

Ā 

Oh..how I wish thatĀ like BinJin, SeungMinĀ will be given another chance to work again. (Yep, Iā€™m like a broken record for always expressing here how I love to see them work together again šŸ¤£).

Ā 

A movie perhaps onĀ 2021? because they both have individual kdrama already for 2021.Ā RomCom on 2022? I like SGā€™s choice of storyline so far because all of his kdramas are not the typical boring type. It is well thought of. AlthoughĀ Iā€™m a bit skeptical of Mouse because he just had action-packed Vagabond and him playing the role of a cop is not surprising anymore. Stories dealing with mental issues are also becoming common nowadaysĀ so for me,Ā itā€™s not that reallyĀ interesting storyline.

Ā 

However, I trust SGā€™s judgement. For sure, there is more depth to the story more than the given plot because he wonā€™t agree to play the role if it is just like any other mundane stories. Plus his superb acting skills and theĀ ability to click withĀ whomever heā€™s paired with.

Ā 

This is just me talking as a SeungMinĀ fan though.Ā Maybe, I will never give Mouse second thoughts if it was So MinĀ who wil be paired with him. I am always biased of courseĀ šŸ¤£. Suzy is very fortunate to be given twice the opportunity to work with our SG. While many of their fans are hopeful for them to be another BinJin, I can only see a brother-sister relationship forĀ both. I really do think that SG is not Suzyā€™s type šŸ¤£ and I think both SG and Suzyā€™s outgoing personality wonā€™t match. SG needs someone who will make him feel calmer. He needs a good listener with a personality that compliments if not opposite to his. Of course, youĀ know who I am referring to šŸ˜‰ This is Lee Seunggi x Jung So Min haven after all. Hahahha

Ā 

I hope we will start the new year right and take care always SeungMin fairiesĀ šŸŽ‰šŸ˜˜.Ā 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3

Speaking of the other ship, I also think that they're too open to public about how close they are. Based on their previous relationships (lsg with y, and szy with lmh and ldw) I don't think opening up to public is the way how they maintain the relationship's privacy. It's just not them aight?

Meanwhile I am okay if there will be no lsg and jsm drama, as long as they end up together for lyfe haha.

Well at least I'm hoping to see them in another variety show (maybe TRoS in the near future šŸ˜€)

I also believe there are more interactions between them in LF, thinking about how many cuts they have in 2 days and 1 night's shoots, and also unpublished video (lsg samchon played hide and seek under the restaurant's table, have you seen that one? It's on youtube) we just could not see it on screen as much as we want it :((

Ā 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 hours ago, pokepoth said:

Speaking of the other ship, I also think that they're too open to public about how close they are. Based on their previous relationships (lsg with y, and szy with lmh and ldw) I don't think opening up to public is the way how they maintain the relationship's privacy. It's just not them aight?

Meanwhile I am okay if there will be no lsg and jsm drama, as long as they end up together for lyfe haha.

Well at least I'm hoping to see them in another variety show (maybe TRoS in the near future šŸ˜€)

I also believe there are more interactions between them in LF, thinking about how many cuts they have in 2 days and 1 night's shoots, and also unpublished video (lsg samchon played hide and seek under the restaurant's table, have you seen that one? It's on youtube) we just could not see it on screen as much as we want it :((

Ā 

Ā 

I agree with you @pokepoth. They are just too vocal and tooĀ open in public that it is not believable for them to have a relationship. I watched TwoGether and a korean fan admitted that sheĀ was used to be a Seung Gi fan but when SG was involved in a ā€œscandalā€ which means he publicly confirmed his relationship with Y.,the fan was discouraged and eventually became JasperĀ Liuā€™s fan.

Ā 

Korean fans has different reaction to their idols having a relationshipĀ compared to other international fans which I respect. Different country, different culture ā˜ŗļø. This is why LSG will be very cautious this timeĀ if ever he is in a relationship.Ā 

Ā 

Yes, SG & SM together for life is much better than having a role play šŸ¤—. After all,Ā Rain and KTH didnā€™t need to be paired up in a project just for them to fall for each other and thank goodness, their marriage is very muchĀ working up to this dayšŸ„°.

Ā 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

AfterĀ brief ā€œsilentā€ during Christmas & New Year, we got plenty feedsĀ from Seung Gi: new yearā€™s wishes, Busted 3, Mouse and last one... youtube video with Lee Min Ho. šŸ˜

Ā 

https://youtu.be/w2zUj2czoCA

Ā 

Wow.. I love the interactions between these two stars.. Love the way they laughed and teased each other; they seem to be good friends. Looking forward for their video collabs.Ā 
Ā 

I watched all other videos in Min Hoā€™s channel, which I thinkĀ are artisticĀ and beautifully created. While,Ā the vicallĀ part fromĀ LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho video is quite raw, refreshingĀ and natural...Ā kinda remind me of So Minā€™s vlog (partĀ that seems to be vicallĀ withĀ Brooke and Grace). Did Seung Gi get the idea from watching So MinĀ vlog? šŸ˜„

Ā 

https://youtu.be/bEBJC57_X8Q

@pokepothĀ @Seung-MinI agree with both of you.Ā I think these two are just best friends.

Besides that and this ship,Ā there are also other shipsĀ with ex gf for Seung Gi;Ā and ex co star for So Min... Ā I guessĀ both Seung Gi and So Min are soĀ loved by fans, so we/fans try toĀ ā€œmatchmakeā€ them with the one that we think is best suit for them. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ We just have to wait and see.Ā 

Ā 

@Seung-MinĀ I also hope that their is a chance forĀ LSG &Ā JSM project together. However, just like rain & kth; or the fact that weĀ are surprised that LSG and Minho are best friends; who knows, that even without the project together, they still keep contact with each other and become a pair... šŸ˜šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Ā 

Just wait.. hopefully it will happen if they are meant to be.. If not, just like it was said, ā€œThe heart wants what it wants..ā€ - cheer for their happiness. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

AfterĀ brief ā€œsilentā€ during Christmas & New Year, we got plenty feedsĀ from Seung Gi: new yearā€™s wishes, Busted 3, Mouse and last one... youtube video with Lee Min Ho. šŸ˜

Ā 

https://youtu.be/w2zUj2czoCA

Ā 

Wow.. I love the interactions between these two stars.. Love the way they laughed and teased each other; they seem to be good friends. Looking forward for their video collabs.Ā 
Ā 

I watched all other videos in Min Hoā€™s channel, which I thinkĀ are artisticĀ and beautifully created. While,Ā the vicallĀ part fromĀ LeeSeunggi X LeeMinho video is quite raw, refreshingĀ and natural...Ā kinda remind me of So Minā€™s vlog (partĀ that seems to be vicallĀ withĀ Brooke and Grace). Did Seung Gi get the idea from watching So MinĀ vlog? šŸ˜„

Ā 

https://youtu.be/bEBJC57_X8Q

@pokepothĀ @Seung-MinI agree with both of you.Ā I think these two are just best friends.

Besides that and this ship,Ā there are also other shipsĀ with ex gf for Seung Gi;Ā and ex co star for So Min... Ā I guessĀ both Seung Gi and So Min are soĀ loved by fans, so we/fans try toĀ ā€œmatchmakeā€ them with the one that we think is best suit for them. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ We just have to wait and see.Ā 

Ā 

@Seung-MinĀ I also hope that their is a chance forĀ LSG &Ā JSM project together. However, just like rain & kth; or the fact that weĀ are surprised that LSG and Minho are best friends; who knows, that even without the project together, they still keep contact with each other and become a pair... šŸ˜šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Ā 

Just wait.. hopefully it will happen if they are meant to be.. If not, just like it was said, ā€œThe heart wants what it wants..ā€ - cheer for their happiness. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Yeap, we were all be like wow who wouldve guessed LMH and LSG are that close šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Hoping both of em find the best partner for life šŸ„°

Ā 

Until that time, we can still ship until it sailsĀ šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ hahahaha

I wish we have chat group šŸ™ƒ

Edited by pokepoth
  • Like 4

HI! So glad to found this forum for SG and SM. I've been watching LSG's dramas and VS but when I watched LF late last year, I immediately ship them two! The chemistry is so real and you really can see LSG falling for her! I believe that he's into her and i noticed JSM in the later episodes looked at LSG differently. I know she's in a relationship with someone at that time, but I digged deeper and found out that during LF filiming her boyfriend (then) was serving his military service. I'm sure they fall in love with each other during filming. It shows! I hope a lot of people visit and write something in this forum. Missing them so much and so happy everytime there's an update about them.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

Today is Seung Giā€™s birthday... šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‚šŸŽ Happy birthday.. may all his wishes come true...
Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ91vwFpriT/?igshid=tu5xbkdd6u5

Ā 

Alert:Ā shipper mode šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Ā ā€”>Ā So Min updatedĀ her IG last night (around 1-2amĀ Korea time) šŸ˜Š. Did she stay up late to congratulate/celebrateĀ SGā€™s bday? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ maybeĀ Iā€™m too desperate (or maybe not... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ88-Wwl9X4/?igshid=8tm9v2evrxsh

Ā 

Anyway, happy birthday for Seung Gi.. wish him all happiness in life...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Today is Seung Giā€™s birthday... šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‚šŸŽ Happy birthday.. may all his wishes come true...
Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ91vwFpriT/?igshid=tu5xbkdd6u5

Ā 

Alert:Ā shipper mode šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Ā ā€”>Ā So Min updatedĀ her IG last night (around 1-2amĀ Korea time) šŸ˜Š. Did she stay up late to congratulate/celebrateĀ SGā€™s bday? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ maybeĀ Iā€™m too desperate (or maybe not... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ88-Wwl9X4/?igshid=8tm9v2evrxsh

Ā 

Anyway, happy birthday for Seung Gi.. wish him all happiness in life...

Exactly! Somin uploaded at Jan 13 after midnight is quite odd *teehee* is She used to upload anything after midnight or something? I'll look into it later

You're not alone fam šŸ˜‚

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 1/11/2021 at 7:35 AM, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

HI! So glad to found this forum for SG and SM. I've been watching LSG's dramas and VS but when I watched LF late last year, I immediately ship them two! The chemistry is so real and you really can see LSG falling for her! I believe that he's into her and i noticed JSM in the later episodes looked at LSG differently. I know she's in a relationship with someone at that time, but I digged deeper and found out that during LF filiming her boyfriend (then) was serving his military service. I'm sure they fall in love with each other during filming. It shows! I hope a lot of people visit and write something in this forum. Missing them so much and so happy everytime there's an update about them.Ā 

Ā 

Warm welcome @Myshipperheart_SGSMĀ šŸ¤— This group created by @SilverMoonTeais truly a haven for us SeungMin shippers. You can freely post your updates and thoughts here whetherĀ based on facts or based on our creative imaginations as you do not have to be afraid of being judged or ridiculed here ā˜ŗļø. So far, I find this group super friendly and toxic-free šŸ„°. AĀ reflection of two stars we admire who are striving to be aĀ good example themselves.

Ā 

Keeping the thread or exchange of conversation here going will also helpĀ the ship afloat sinceĀ we are still very few in numbers because understandably, a couple will only have an overwhelming number of followers once they are paired in a certain drama that trends locally and internationally.

Ā 

Itā€™s good though that we are already starting a forum so that members and upcoming new members will know that they are not alone in supporting two good souls whose personalities perfectly match.Ā 

Ā 

Maybe we can share this haven to other SeungMin shippers we know?Ā The more members united to support our OTP,Ā the merrier. I am confident though that if only, SeungMin will be given a chance to work for a RomCom or any project made for the two, more and more people/fans will look for forums like this which is a venue for them to express their love, support and well wishesĀ for the two.

Ā 

Happy Birthday our dear Lee Seunggi šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰ May the exponential riseĀ of happiness in your chart that was shown in 2020Ā MITH will continue Ā to soar in 2021 and beyond!Ā 

• Heart Eyes 1
21 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

a couple will only have an overwhelming number of followers once they are paired in a certain drama that trends locally and internationally.

Hahaha imagine if they really got paired up in romcom? I think our lovely thread will get blow up & trending šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Even if we're just small number of shippers but it keptĀ growing slowly. We're so happy to have you all here.Ā 

Ā 

Happy Birthday to Seung Gi, hope So Min wish him too? Haha (wishful thinking)...

Ā 

I think it's interesting eventhough Little Forest already aired in 2019, but this couple still remained in our mind in 2021. I guess because they're really sweet and always keep laughing. I was so happy watching them back then.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Maybe we can share this haven to other SeungMin shippers we know?Ā The more members united to support our OTP,Ā the merrier.Ā 

@Seung-Minand all, if you guys have twitter, maybe can help retweet this. So more people will be aware of this ship thread. I do try to promote now & then. Our lovely Janghaven admin also always helping too.. @abs-oluteMĀ 

Ā 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Seung-Minand all, if you guys have twitter, maybe can help retweet this. So more people will be aware of this ship thread. I do try to promote now & then. Our lovely Janghaven admin also always helping too.. @abs-oluteMĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:
22 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Ā 

@Seung-Minand all, if you guys have twitter, maybe can help retweet this. So more people will be aware of this ship thread. I do try to promote now & then

Ā Done retweetingĀ @SilverMoonTeaĀ ā˜ŗļøĀ 

• Heart Eyes 1

Anyone who have watched the latest Lee MinĀ Ho x Lee Seunggi youtube video?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

LSG knew thatĀ LMH is someone who can relate the Dreamerā€™s dream message in a deeper level. Starting at a young age, it must have been really difficult to meet peoples expectation who are watching their every move. LSG perceived LMH as someone who can now do whateverĀ he wants while LSG is still not used to making decisions on his own (his management always has the final sayĀ perhaps).

Ā 

LMH disagreed because he still cannot do whatever he wants. In front of camera, we seeĀ LMH showingĀ a calm and composedĀ image andĀ is able to pull himself togetherĀ despite pressures of stardom but what peopleĀ donā€™t see areĀ his struggles to maintain or to pull off that image. Both of them cannotĀ show as much, or all of their sacrifices behind the career and name they are trying to maintain.

Ā 

They are right that Dreamers dream is not only relatable by actors like them. Many of us can relate especially those like their age. I am also actually 1987 baby šŸ¤£ and after hearing the song, I remember the first job I had right after graduating college. I was overwhelmed with how the real world operates. It is not actually all about glitters and rainbows. Despite how much I strived to finish my studies, nothing would really prepare me to the pressures of bothĀ corporate and government jobs. In the end, I decided to quit and took another path. I donā€™t want toĀ lose myself in the process of tending my career. Iā€™m not up to the challenge and hats off to LSG & LMH who held on and now successful in their fields.Ā I had seen some old clips of LSGā€™s Day & Night VS before. He was young and often teased by those older by him. My heart broke seeing his awkward facial expressions being subjected to ā€˜jokesā€™Ā by his seniors. HisĀ inexperienceĀ in life is manifested by the way he acts and sing. However, people probably do not mind that before because he presents his best even if the songs he sang is something inappropriate to his age and he cannot relate.

Ā 

We cannot blame Seunggi though or those who let him sing those hit songs because it is only recently that choosingĀ age-appropriate story lineĀ for moreĀ realistic delivery of songs isĀ being emphasized. Before, we do not mind if the singer can actually relate as long as he hits the notes and we can sing along šŸ˜….

On lighter note,Ā @LFCouple, if weĀ based it onĀ LSGxLHM heartfelt conversation, I think LSG is not in love at the moment šŸ˜… Have you seen his reaction when they discussed Your eyes, your lips, your hands ? IĀ cannot see sparkling eyes from mentioning theĀ storyline and he even admitted that he cannot truly relate with the song because it is just too lyrical and beautiful. I cannot even notice a ā€˜disturbedā€™ reaction from LSGĀ when LMH mentioned that if they choose Epitoneā€™s project song, they have to film in LSGā€™s home to capture his relationship in his 20s. LMH might even gave us a hint that LSG does not actually have a relationship inĀ his 30s šŸ˜‰

Ā 

The higher the chance that LSG is single, the greater the chance for our dream LSG x SM ship to dock šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Seung-MinĀ I watched the 2nd video of Ā LSG x LMH...Ā 

Ā 

Ā I have slightly different opinions onĀ his response that heā€™s not as lyrical as the song depicts. In my opinion, he said that heā€™s more realistic.Ā At the beginning stage of relationship, he admit that he would do that kind of thing (sweet/romantic thing, I assume). But,Ā heā€™s more realistic afterward, becauseĀ people donā€™t change just because they are in relationships.Ā 

Actually, I found that he really admires the lyrics. You can see his excitement (smile and body language)Ā when heĀ said, ā€œbut the lyrics by Epitone Project ..that kind of love is really beautiful...ā€Ā 

Ā 

The conversation continues with Minho said: ā€œIt really seemed like you... (here, you can here SGā€™s response ā€œoh...ā€).Ā And Minho continued, ā€œYouĀ just seemed so comfortable. Yeah, listening to the song made me think, yeah, that is so Lee Seunggi...ā€ Are they talking about the Your Eyes, Hands and Lips here? And more confusing part for me is SG response afterward. He said, ā€œItā€™s such a familiar look for me now but...hm.. to be honest.. well.ā€ Ā ā€”>Ā Why he said that itā€™s a familiar look for me NOW? Is it translated correctly? I couldnā€™t interpret his expression when he said these parts. I am confused...

Ā 

But, all in all, after watchedĀ this video, I desperately wish for his happiness. Hope he can balance the work and personal life; and feelĀ true happiness in life.Ā 
Ā 

If he is single andĀ hasnā€™t found the love; I shipĀ So Min for him even more.Ā From her interviews, we know that sheā€™sĀ well raised by her mother, that solely expect nothing more from her other thanĀ her happiness in life. In one of her IG Q&A, someone asked her, ā€œWhere does happiness come from?ā€ And So Min replied, ā€œHappiness is always there.ā€Ā Very optimistic answer, right? I think, she would be a great partner helpĀ him finding his happiness. šŸ˜šŸ˜

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3