Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I love this MITH episode. I learned a lot about Na Rae. She's a very deep person, and caring. I think she gained the respect of MITH guys when she shared her past experiences and how it molded her to where she is now. I like these two guys smiles that really showed they've gotten to know who Na Rae truly is not by always telling jokes or making fun of herself. I like also how SG responded to her. 

8107-D8-E6-808-B-4077-B202-F7-D712-F69-C

E426-D72-D-2550-4-FBE-BC88-D4-B63-B8-B89

and of course this. 

1268-BE16-C28-B-4745-852-D-9-DF145-A6-B9

B0051-C66-B7-E0-41-D3-99-BF-4718-E48-DDA

E9-D3-CE1-A-3-BFD-4-EE2-980-F-83-FE04-DC

and hello sign of awkwardness Seung-gi ya.... 

0509-EBFC-4716-40-F5-AE7-F-5-B96-BEA7-CE

8-ED69948-BF31-4-D4-F-A1-D3-51973-C48639

And i agree with the earlier post here, it's an indirect question if SG is in a happy place right now or is seeing someone that makes him happy. It's read between the lines question and answer. You can feel the tension in the room when SG was the hot seat. 

I love this episode. I think everyone enjoyed the talk. Heart warming and very true. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Sorry for posting screenshots of MITH. There's so many things to connect about seungmin in this episode. They asked Narae who visited her house for a drink already, celebrities. SG looked uncomfortable again but immediately divert the attention by mentioning LSJ who visited her house already for a drink, im glad that LSJ and Na Rae became really close even after LF. They really bonded. 

I read somewhere that LSJ and PNR worked before in a show called Talent for sale before LF so they might be really close. But PNR was also in SM’s The Sound of Your Heart so i was surprised when they introduced themselves to each other on the first ep at SM’s house.

• Insightful 1

I think we will need our eagle eyes and ears combined again in their new episode. SG mentioned marriage and they are playing I think what they played in LF for choosing the night watch, that's why he choose marriage because he's thinking of SM probably! Haha. Let's all watch this episode and come back here to "brainstorm" haha 😶😯🥴😴 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

SG mentioned marriage and they are playing I think what they played in LF for choosing the night watch, that's why he choose marriage because he's thinking of SM probably!

That's what happens when you're in the middle of planning your own wedding. Just like how LSG asked the marriage masters from MITH ep 158 about getting into a fight while preparing their wedding. Poor Seung Gi must have upset So Min while preparing for their small wedding in Jeju this coming May. (based on the clues we've found so far!) :laugh:

I love the reaction the master, So Yi-hyun, gave to Seung Gi when talking about the topic. Felt like LSG said something else, and the master is almost like teasing him. "LSG knows the feeling too well"

Click link that includes sound: https://i.imgur.com/HYkjNuZ.mp4 (trying to figure out how to make GIFs work properly. I think I'm almost there)

RgZSskz.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

That's what happens when you're in the middle of planning your own wedding. Just like how LSG asked the marriage masters from MITH ep 158 about getting into a fight while preparing their wedding. Poor Seung Gi must have upset So Min while preparing for their small wedding in Jeju this coming May. (based on the clues we've found so far!) :laugh:

I love the reaction the master, So Yi-hyun, gave to Seung Gi when talking about the topic. Felt like LSG said something else, and the master is almost like teasing him. "LSG knows the feeling too well"

Click link that includes sound: https://i.imgur.com/HYkjNuZ.mp4 (trying to figure out how to make GIFs work properly. I think I'm almost there)

RgZSskz.gif

Since the keyword is Newlywed, those who answered Honeymoon thought, honeymoon follows after marriage. 

SG is very busy yet marriage is in his mind 😍

I tried clicking the link and found the gif but for me to hear the sound, I must install the imgur app. Thanks :heart:

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yep, and how SM replied by gigglig and saying "anyiiiiiii" to him was shocking. It's like they literally being cheezy all of a sudden with Na Rae and LSJ around. Noticed that Na Rae looked down when they start to "bicker" or being cheezy with each other. They are flirting haha! I think SG really is straightforward as what he describe himself in MITH, so i think if he like someone, he'll definitely be around her and show interest in her, just like what he did with SM. 

My take on this, SG wants to be appreciated by SM. By way of her reaction and reply to him, he succeeded. lolz. So cute about their exchange of convo,   

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
6 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

My take on this, SG wants to be appreciated by SM. By way of her reaction and reply to him, he succeeded. lolz. So cute about their exchange of convo,   

Ah!! It makes me so happy when everyone here are together talking about these two... Anyway, I'll join you guys in the evening after coming back from work... Bye guys and keep digging... 😘😘😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

I agree on this. SG being cheezy and throwing tantrums was all for SM. I think this is how he start sending messages to someone he likes, by being a baby and he'll see if the woman picks it up and then bam! He'll know if she's into him too 😊 and he did succeeded. He caught SM's sweet answer and giggling response. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

I read somewhere that LSJ and PNR worked before in a show called Talent for sale before LF so they might be really close. But PNR was also in SM’s The Sound of Your Heart so i was surprised when they introduced themselves to each other on the first ep at SM’s house.

Hi @Kimi23..i tried looking for the casts of the Sound of Your heart because I was curios why SM and NR will introduce themselves. I haven’t found NR’s name on the list. However, there was a cast that looks similar to her. Her name is Lee Soo-ji.

spacer.png

I could also be wrong because I wasn’t able to watch TSOYH yet and probably she’s a guest star or had a cameo or something that’s why NR’s name was not included in the list. Right now, I don’t have the time watching any kdrama anymore because I just rewatch LF in my free time 😂 and of course MITH every week. 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2

@Seung-Min PNR only had special appearance / cameo role in TSOYH so they might not be introduced properly. They were also in What’s wrong with sec kim for cameos.You’re right, we don’t have time to watch all other shows ‘coz we’re busy reliving LF moments😍spacer.png

Here’s her appearance ing TSOYH. Lol🤪😇😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQAcP6RAZwk/?igshid=c0lgolpte2zp

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Seung-Min, @Kimi23I watched TSOYH. True, as Kimi23 said, PNR appeared as special cameo - episode 2 minutes 19:00. The wedding scene where all guests have bob hair style... hillarious... 

There were no dialogue between PNR and Somin and lots of people at that wedding scene. They probably didn’t meet, since Aebong (Somin) did not attend the wedding. She bumped into Lee Kwang Soo outside the wedding hall at that episode.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Yes, I saw the volume icon but I it can’t be accessed unless I’ll open the app. Maybe it’s just my phone.spacer.png

Ah. Even if you click 'continue' using Safari? It works fine on my phone and laptop. Dunno how to help, for now at least. Don't mind too much I guess, I won't probably post too many with audio anyway. 

I agree. I watched TSOYH too. PNR only did quick cameo, and not really in the same scene with JSM. But yeah, for me, the best parts of TSOYH were the ones with JSM. Though of course I'm probably just biased. :laugh:

Edited by Warm Paws
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I agree on this. SG being cheezy and throwing tantrums was all for SM. I think this is how he start sending messages to someone he likes, by being a baby and he'll see if the woman picks it up and then bam! He'll know if she's into him too 😊 and he did succeeded. He caught SM's sweet answer and giggling response. 

and based from one of MITHs episode, it's really SGs personality. he really likes to be accepted especially (maybe) by those he really like haha

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
56 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Ah. Even if you click 'continue' using Safari? It works fine on my phone and laptop. Dunno how to help, for now at least. Don't mind too much I guess, I won't probably post too many with audio anyway. 

I agree. I watched TSOYH too. PNR only did quick cameo, and not really in the same scene with JSM. But yeah, for me, the best parts of TSOYH were the ones with JSM. Though of course I'm probably just biased. :laugh:

Oh yeah! I did not try safari actually 🤦‍♀️ I just assumed only the green button works hahaha it works now and hearing the sound really made the difference hahaha SG’s laugh is hilarious 🤣

I watched the IG post suggested by @Kimi23  and she had cameo indeed. Thank you 🙏🏻 Yeah, probably SM was not around when they shoot that scene. It was very funny, I’d like to watch it soon. I wasn’t able to finish BTIMFL yet 😅

• Heart Eyes 1

i like this, Sg said (MITH Ep.130) no one confessed her feelings to him yet, and look at Na Rae's reaction and side glance. Just like saying "Oohh... So you're the one who said you like her first?" hahaha! So, he's the kind of a guy who pursue a woman and tell her he like her. So, did confess to SM? Or was a mutual thing that they didn't need to ask each other? it just happened? could it be? His face looked so cute here!

I like episodes 130 and 131. It shows how SG became comfortable with Na Rae and maybe he really continued their friendship since Se Chan is a close friend of Na Rae and SG's close to him. There's really a bridge that connects all of them. I am just really thinking till now if SG really haven't visited Na Rae's house when LSJ already did. SG kept on saying he wished Na Rae will invite him over too. 

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Star Struck 1

MITH 160. They played the same game SM PNR and SG played in LF. 

and.... 

our SG suddenly link "marriage" as his answer. 

The word was "honey" his other two members answered moon (honey---moon) SG answered "marriage" (what... honey---marriage) 🤔 Eugene's reaction was so cute. She sensed something from SG and SG was so shocked, he got cornered! He didn't know what to say or how he'll justify his answer. 

My take on this, could it be he's thinking of SM while playing the game that's why his answer is marriage??? Yes, im just delulu hahaha

144565-F8-B369-4958-B6-EC-7-AFB0-C0-CFA0

371-BAD64-08-BB-4118-9538-1-CD2-DA13-A3-

D8-A89-C2-D-B210-44-DF-B888-233-AB8-F55-

9-C441-CCB-E34-E-45-A4-8-C05-CA38-CBC59-

• Haha 2
On 2/21/2021 at 12:16 PM, LFCouple said:

Hello everyone.. happy to see more people joining and support our couple... Sorry for another long post... 

Found an old interview from Seung Gi from Jan 2015 - Love Forecast (with Moon Chae Won) promo (still dating ex at that moment). I quoted parts that I found interesting. 

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501271808470600200_2

Lee has a push-and-pull romance with Moon in the movie, but is not a fan of this kind of relationship in real life.

“It is important to push and pull in a relationship, but I think it is unnecessary. I actually hate it,” he said. “Both parties in a relationship should be honest with each other without calculating.” 

The 28-year-old also talked about what makes his heart pound. 

Holding hands would make my heart beat (rather than hugging or kissing a woman),” he said. 

But the excitement does not last forever, according to Lee.

“Whether I can candidly communicate with the person is more important than the temporary heartbeat to maintain the relationship,” he said.

Wondering, was his heart pounding when he hold Somin hands here? 😍😍

spacer.png

And I love how they comfortably talked about their family holiday traditions. For sure, there were lots of off screen conversations between our couple.

spacer.png

@LsgJsm I found Somin fans’ blog. Is this the interview that you mentioned earlier? But this one was from 2013, she’s promoting drama Can We Marry. I quoted some parts here.

http://simplysomin.blogspot.com/2013/01/english-trans-jung-so-min-watching-my.html?m=1

What’s your real-life dating style?

I go all-in to the relationship and the boyfriend. I don’t understand why couples have to do their ‘push-pull’ [akin to playing hard to get]—if you like each other you like each other, and if you don’t you don’t.

Does that mean you’d like to marry somebody like Jung-hoon?

“These days, my ideal type has changed to Jung-hoon. It wasn’t that type before, but it’s made me think that I would be happy if I were to marry a man like him. We can always earn money together. These days I’m also thinking of how people work so intensely, but instead of that I’d like to be with someone who would work and also enjoy spending his spare time with me. It’s okay if we don’t earn tons of money. We’re all trying to live happily, but I’m seeing so many cases where people put the cart before the horse.”

I wish Seung Gi did pursue Somin. Actually, I thought (or wishful thinking) he did and they are dating. 😂😂 Since, as Seung Gi said that his life now is not just work. Maybe someone (aka Somin) instilled this value to him. 🤞🤞

@LFCoupleits not the one, but still thank you for posting it here.  This gives shippers who do not really know Jsm another valuable information about her.  And yes, Simply Somin is an old blog dedicated by then active fans of Jsm.  I was not among the admins but i was lurking all the time for i loved how they supported Jsm through the years... i think their posts became less and then just stopped after her dating with LJ was publicly known.  They loved Jsm whom they fondly called minmin.   And Minmin called them my minnies.  Yes and yes! Minmin sent them messages.... because, she admitted that she visited their blog often after having known about it. 
I am thinking, maybe just maybe... Jsm has come to know about this forum and has since been lurking too... and laughs at all the analyses, dissects and discussions about her and Lsg... who knows?  Lol. 

just in case...

Hi, Minmin.  Your minnie here; been your follower all these years.  But because there’s a recent development in your “love life” which i fully support, allow me to call myself Your Minnie Mouse (Jsm (minnie) ❤️ Lsg ( mouse).  Just kidding...  

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
29 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@LFCoupleits not the one, but still thank you for posting it here.  This gives shippers who do not really know Jsm another valuable information about her.  And yes, Simply Somin is an old blog dedicated by then active fans of Jsm.  I was not among the admins but i was lurking all the time for i loved how they supported Jsm through the years... i think their posts became less and then just stopped after her dating with LJ was publicly known.  They loved Jsm whom they fondly called minmin.   And Minmin called them my minnies.  Yes and yes! Minmin sent them messages.... because, she admitted that she visited their blog often after having known about it. 
I am thinking, maybe just maybe... Jsm has come to know about this forum and has since been lurking too... and laughs at all the analyses, dissects and discussions about her and Lsg... who knows?  Lol. 

just in case...

Hi, Minmin.  Your minnie here; been your follower all these years.  But because there’s a recent development in your “love life” which i fully support, allow me to call myself Your Minnie Mouse (Jsm (minnie) ❤️ Lsg ( mouse).  Just kidding...  

so cute! Hi Minnie mouse 🤗 😄

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2