Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

8 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@Seung-Min@Lin M as shippers we always find ways to connect or bind the two together... or should I say, another coincidence?  Hehehehehe 

True, and you know what... Whatever you guys here said the episode which hints on their relationship I'm downloading it and watching it to the fullest... 😜😜😜

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

This has been posted here but let me just comment on how comfortable they discussed things. They were able to blend together and work effectively as a team despite their differences.  I am sure they have developed a bond of friendship and fondness for one another not just in LF but even beyond. It is not easy to just forget people who have become part of your life more so have carved a space in your heart, errr right, Minmin? And look at you, how you sat comfortably, with your legs up...  Mr. Mouse might have found it cute... lol. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

don't you sometimes feel like SG is dropping the hints on purpose in MITH episodes for us SG-SM shippers to solve the connection between them?

Oh ho ho!!! I love solving puzzles, we as shippers will surely bring everything to light, and when it's confirmed there will be no other happiest than us🤗🤗🤗

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
4 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

This has been posted here but let me just comment on how comfortable they discussed things. They were able to blend together and work effectively as a team despite their differences.  I am sure they have developed a bond of friendship and fondness for one another not just in LF but even beyond. It is not easy to just forget people who have become part of your life more so have carved a space in your heart, errr right, Minmin? And look at you, how you sat comfortably, with your legs up...  Mr. Mouse might have found it cute... lol. 

I really love it when they're staring at each other starting from 0:33 discussing about the blueberry tree... only those who have feelings with each other can look like that... 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
7 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

don't you sometimes feel like SG is dropping the hints on purpose in MITH episodes for us SG-SM shippers to solve the connection between them?

I think both of them are dropping hints... but mostly on the part of Lsg because he is often seen on TV... 

but i have no complaints. I like it! 

3 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@LsgJsmMinnie Mouse couple with mini iphone... I like it... 😍😍

Yes, yes! I like the connection @LFCouple!  I am heartily laughing now... 

2 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

I really love it when they're staring at each other starting from 0:33 discussing about the blueberry tree... only those who have feelings with each other can look like that... 

@iheartseungminagree! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 2
3 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

I have lost count how many times I've watched this part and many others... 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
22 minutes ago, Lin M said:

True, and you know what... Whatever you guys here said the episode which hints on their relationship I'm downloading it and watching it to the fullest... 😜😜😜

in which episode are you hinting at their relationship? please tell me to see it too

I agree with you all. They could be dropping hints for us shippers. The very obvious one is their phones. It's so bizzarre that SM changed her phone, its pearl mint, and If i remember it correctly SG changed his few weeks or days after SM's unboxing vlog. Then SM gifted her staff iphone 12 mini too. SG's phone used to be the plus series of iPhone because it fits his big palm. But now he switched to mini. 

And of course, the stare of SG to SM. I think he appreciates SM's laughters. That SM always laugh at his jokes, even it's just her to gets it most of the time. Fall harder, Seungi :) 

EF6-DD329-099-F-4-CCB-A93-E-96-F9-B4-EE3

Yes, SM is the only one who haven't been in MITH. Lets hope that since there's a new PD, maybe he can insist on guesting SM since it can be use as her promotion for M.House 🤗🙏 

i am praying that they will hear our prayers and put them in one show! 

• Like 5
Just now, LuckyGirl said:

Someone posted here the mysterious checkered jacket in Somin's bag during their camping scene ep9. Somin wore checkered blouse so most likely she will not pair it with another checkered jacket. In another scene,  Somin can be seen in a checkered jacket  as you can see in 59:58-59 of ep9. The sleeve is long enough to almost reach her wrist, so definitely not her blouse. The end hem of the of the sleeve looks garterized as what SG wore in MITH ep74 so it must be SG's 😊.

Can't insert the screenshot tho

6 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

6 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Someone posted here the mysterious checkered jacket in Somin's bag during their camping scene ep9. Somin wore checkered blouse so most likely she will not pair it with another checkered jacket. In another scene,  Somin can be seen in a checkered jacket  as you can see in 59:58-59 of ep9. The sleeve is long enough to almost reach her wrist, so definitely not her blouse. The end hem of the of the sleeve looks garterized as what SG wore in MITH ep74 so it must be SG's 😊.

Can't insert the screenshot tho

Correction on my post. Sorry it's ep64 of MITH (not ep74) that SG wore the checkered jacket.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Correction on my post. Sorry it's ep64 of MITH (not ep74) that SG wore the checkered jacket.

Omo! @Myshipperheart_SGSM We tried investigating this before but I stuck with the design of the hem but @LuckyGirl here caught the similarities of the hem to what SG wore in MITH ep. 64 🙀

spacer.png

The long sleeved polo was very similar to the polo SM took out from the bag.

spacer.png

I also tried to look for a shot where SM was almost sitting on the ground that afternoon to compare it to the night she was also sitting while holding the girls. spacer.png

As you can see, the design of the hem of SM’s checkered dress did not went down lower than her elbows while sitting down. The design won’t actually allow the hem to go lower. However, that night, SM’s hem was actually lower than what she wore that afternoon and it corresponds with the hem of SG’s checkered long sleeve 😍 

Am I right or right? hahahaha someone help me confirm this jebal 🙏🏻 Actually, I filtered the screenshot photo of SM holding the kids that night because the actual video is too dark. If someone here has editing skills, maybe she can further brighten the photo to see if SM indeed wore SG’s long sleeved polo 🙈

If this is right, @LuckyGirl, you are lucky indeed to unravel this 😄.  The thought of SG letting SM borrow his jacket is too sweet to handle that I can’t sleep now 🤧

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1
On 2/21/2021 at 7:42 AM, ishipSGxSM said:

it's so hard for me to move on from this scene. hahaha! when @SGxSM posted the pic of mith with SG playing his tongue on his cheeks, it's kinda similar to this. 😆

spacer.png

it's like SGs way of getting rid of the awkwardness of him being spotted or caught off guard. hehe. look at his mouth when SM caught him looking at her at the rear view mirror and then he just said that the kids are so lovely. (but of course us seungmin shippers do believe that it is SM that's so lovely for him 🤣)

one of the longest Airen notice this seunggi's reaction 

"the recent episode of MITH: if u look at his ears... it was not red, but if u watch amazing saturday, his ears turned red. thats the real reaction of Seung gi oppa

pay attention to it when u watch him- a lot of things he did for show effects....especially at MITH... which may be not his true reactions-"

Did any of u notice how RED HIS EARS turned so red at ep2 of the kissing scene in hwayugi?

apparently it was his first real kissing scene in hwayugi (right after he got discharge from military activities ) he was so nervous still for the first few epsidoes"

just happy sharing from Airen's point of view :eeeee:

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Omo! @Myshipperheart_SGSM We tried investigating this before but I stuck with the design of the hem but @LuckyGirl here caught the similarities of the hem to what SG wore in MITH ep. 64 🙀

spacer.png

spacer.png

I also tried to look for a shot where SM was almost sitting on the ground that afternoon to compare it to the night she was also sitting while holding the girls. spacer.png

As you can see, the design of the hem of SM’s checkered dress did not went down lower than her elbows while sitting down. The design won’t actually allow the hem to go lower. However, that night, SM’s hem was actually lower than what she wore that afternoon and it corresponds with the hem of SG’s checkered long sleeve 😍 

Am I right or right? hahahaha someone help me confirm this jebal 🙏🏻 Actually, I filtered the screenshot photo of SM holding the kids that night because the actual video is too dark. If someone here has editing skills, maybe she can further brighten the photo to see if SM indeed wore SG’s long sleeved polo 🙈

If this is right, @LuckyGirl, you are lucky indeed to unravel this 😄.  The thought of SG letting SM borrow his jacket is too sweet to handle that I can’t sleep now 🤧

This is the best I can get on brightening the picture 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

Okay...I decided to sign up and make comments here after I've been reading the threads secretly. I discovered these threads when you guys were on page 28 and i couldnt help myself but pull all-nighter reading the entire things...lol First of all, I really enjoyed reading comments and observations you shared here....

I wasn't aware of LF until 3 weeks ago.....I randomly found their fanmade MV on youtube and since then, my life was ruined....I've been watching LF in loop and I could not stop..... I've always been liking these two individually but never thought of their potential as a pair. When I first saw them, I was like where did this happy-looking beautiful newly-wed couple chemistry come from...there're sparkles everywhere around them. Just wow...their chemistry is seriously at ultimate level. Ok now let me get to the point before my comment becomes an essay. Here are my observations;

The first week at LF, I caught him sneaking glances at her at least 4 times....First when 4 of them were in the car and he sneaked a glance thru rear-view mirror. One more time when he opened the trunk unloading. Again when she was playing bunny with Yujin at the dining table...4th one was at the suspension bridge when she was asking Grace if she wanted to play. Another good one was at their first evening meeting. Look at Seo Jin looking at them reading replies from parents.... His eyes were moving left right left right....Im sure he already sensed something then.....

What's not to love about So Min....she's such a complete package...Brain Beauty Beautiful heart Great attitude Being raised up so well that she is so well-mannered. On top of that, she came from a really good family. I'm sure if he's into her which I'm 99% that he is....His parents would be like make that girl our daughter-in-law. She's flawless.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
38 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

THANK YOU FOR UNRAVELING THE MYSTERIOUS JACKET !!!!:Party01:

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

This is the best I can get on brightening the picture 

spacer.png

SHE'S DEF. WEARING A JACKET !!!! :shocked:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5

Calm down... calm down hahaha.  From the look of it, the jacket is unisex.  The question is, whose jacket was that? 
Jsm’s and then she gave it to Lsg as a souvenir?  Or, 

Lsg’s which he lent to Jsm that night thinking she might feel cold out there? 

whichever, i feel so giddy... so sweet of them to be caring and thoughtful for each other. 

• Haha 1