24 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Okay...I decided to sign up and make comments here after I've been reading the threads secretly. I discovered this threads when you guys were on page.28 and i couldnt help myself but pull all-nighter reading the entire things...lol First of all, I really enjoyed reading your comments and observations you shared here....

I wasn't aware of LF until 3 weeks ago.....I randomly found their fanmade MV on youtube since then, my life was ruined....I've been watching LF in loop and I could not stop..... I've always been liking these two individually but never thought of their potential as a pair. When I first saw them, I was like where did this happy-looking beautiful newly-wed couple come from...there're sparkles around them everywhere...Just wow...their chemistry is at ultimate level. Ok now let me get to the point before my comment becomes an essay. Here are my observations;

The first week at LF, I caught him sneaking glances at her at least 4 times....First when 4 of them were in the car and he sneaked a glance thru rear-view mirror. One more time when he opened the trunk unloading. Again when she was playing bunny with Yujin at the dining table...Then at the suspension bridge when she was asking Grace if she wanted to play. Another good one was at their first evening meeting, look at Seo Jin looking at them reading replies from parents.... His eyes were looking left right left right....Im sure he already sensed something then.....

What's not to love about So Min....she's such a complete package...Brain Beauty Beautiful heart Great attitude Being raised up so well that she is so well-mannered. On top of that, she came from a really good family. I'm sure if he's into her which I'm 99% that he is....His parents would be like make than girl our daughter-in-law. She's flawless.

Welcome @WaterCat. ย I like what you just shared and i am sure the others too. ย Please feel free to post anything about our Seungmin.ย 
ย 

Everyone here is rooting for Lsg and Jsm and in agreement thatย Lsgโ€™s parentsย would definitely like Jsm for a daughter-in -law. ย The same goes withย Jsmโ€™s parents... they tooย would love Lsg for their daughter. Who wouldnโ€™t?ย 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Welcome @WaterCat. ย I like what you just shared and i am sure the others too. ย Please feel free to post anything about our Seungmin.ย 
ย 

Everyone here is rooting for Lsg and Jsm and in agreement thatย Lsgโ€™s parentsย would definitely like Jsm for a daughter-in -law. ย The same goes withย Jsmโ€™s parents... they tooย would love Lsg for their daughter. Who wouldnโ€™t?ย 

To be honest, I find LSG can be too much sometimes. But he is hot. I give him that.lol He definitely needs someone like So Min to calm him down and balance his hyperactiveness.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 20tona21 said:

Yoona just post picย  of him on one Instagramย ย 

Did you see him recentlyย  ?ย ย 

I suspectย  somethingย  reallyย  weirdย  happen betweenย  yoona and him now .

She just post pic of him on wallsย  on instagramย 

I was surprisedย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ the maby comeย  back together now .

What ๐Ÿ˜ณย  happen lee seung gi ????

I hope he didn't come back to her,because she the one hwo broke up with him .

I m reallyย  sad ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

Oh well....Whatever๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ...I only know that I ship LSG and JSM so darn heart..... I don't care about the others. It might end up that we, shippers, were all delushing but that's fine.. And I had no idea what you were referring to... a bracelet? a smiley-print tee? he gave to little girl??? I think you were watching different version of LF than me.ย 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Oh well....Whatever๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ...I only know that I ship LSG and JSM so darn heart..... I don't care about the others. It might end up that we, shippers, were all diluting but that's fine.. And I had no idea what you were referring to... a bracelet? a smiley-print tee? he gave to little girl??? I think you were watching different version of LF than me.ย 

don't mind this account, I think she's never been left this forum ever since she said she wanted to leave..

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, 20tona21 said:

Yoona just post picย  of him on one Instagramย ย 

Did you see him recentlyย  ?ย ย 

I suspectย  somethingย  reallyย  weirdย  happen betweenย  yoona and him now .

She just post pic of him on wallsย  on instagramย 

I was surprisedย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ the maby comeย  back together now .

What ๐Ÿ˜ณย  happen lee seung gi ????

I hope he didn't come back to her,because she the one hwo broke up with him .

I m reallyย  sad ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

Did you see him recentlyย  ?

Thisย ย guy reallyย  obsessed with his ex yoonaย 

And comingย  from big fan of lee seungย  and jung so minย 

ย 

so you are back again Hvh? Please help yourself and go out from this thread! U donโ€™t need your negativity here ! Bye bye

• Haha 4

@20tona21

Hi, thank you for creating an account just for sharing your thoughts about Yoona.ย 

Maybe it's true maybe it isn't. Same smiley, same phone case... Ok ok โ˜บ

As you see, we are seugmin shippers and we share about seugmin.ย 

You might feel sad for Seung gi. You don't have to. He will choose the right person for him, whoever she is.ย 

Almost 6 years that they broke up... Don't worry too much, life brings a lot of surprises!ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

Since I have lots to share so let me continue...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย Another one that I noticed after my 7th time watching LF....Becauseย no one mentioned this yet....The sawing scene...Did you guys all smell favoritism? When Na Rae and Seo Jin told him that they never put up tent before....LSG looked all serious and said if you took longer than 30 minutes putting up tent, you failed. But then when So Min said she wanted to try cutting a wooden board and she never used a saw before... He was all giggles and teased her saying So Min wasn't someone who would be using saw...Then went to showย how to use itย using his sweet and soft voice...lol Shouldn't he first show her the proper position so that she can work comfortably...knowing how to hold saw andย wooden board at the same time....Instead, he bent down to hold the wood for her...Like...Oh okย LSG...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I was just laughing how Yi Han tried to interrupt but he just became air to LSG at thatย point. He was totally in his bubble there andย ignored Yi Han boy completely.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

@20tona21

So Seung gi found this bracelet and then gave it to Somin knowing that it was Yoona's one ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Because Yes you apparently doesn't know but Somin wore that bracelet too.

Another llittle precision, on June 2019 the episode 7 hadn't yet been filmed ๐Ÿ˜

I don't know if this picture is edited or not since we can't find it in Yoona's IG. If not it's just a coincidence.ย 

Seung gi feel very happy these days. Be happy for him.

ย 

This is my last answer to you. Enjoy your ship ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2

ย 

15 minutes ago, 20tona21 said:

Eben if jung will know what she supposed to doย  doย 

Maby she know.ย 

I suggestย  you to see evidence about him beforeย  ship him with jung so min .

ย 

oh rightย :heiboi:

2 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

You mean this bracelet? Yeah it's a nice bracelet indeed!ย ย :wow:

ย 

JSM-bracelet.png

ย 

ย 

omo Yihaniiii such a distractionย :laugh:

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

You mean this bracelet? Yeah it's a nice bracelet indeed!ย ย :wow:

ย 

JSM-bracelet.png

ย 

it seems that it's the kid'sย hair tie/bracelet. we first saw it when LSJ & brooke got it from one of the beauty kits in the room. then maybe after yoojin got hold of it. and yoojin's LF parents, SGxSM, of course held it for her ๐Ÿ˜spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Clapping Hands 3
8 minutes ago, 20tona21 said:

Ok , I don't know if he just using hisย  andย  yoonaย  popularity togther. Or just realy whant her back to him im realy confused now .

I see him in differentย  way now .

I dont know if she feel the way he did .but it looked reallyย  bad on his side.

ย 

you are not well! tssk yeah we get it that yoona is somewhat "big" in korea but it doesnt mean that Seunggi is using her! for god sake ! get over it! move on! thats why airens doesnt like yoona's fan (especially you) bec. you have a big fk head!! use your brain wisely!!! get out here!! dont pop our little happy bubbles here! we dont need your energy!!!ย 

• Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, WaterCat said:

I caught him sneaking glances at her at least 4 times....

ย 

Omo! we have a new memberย here who is actually counting and taking noteย the glances ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ Yey!ย welcome @WaterCat. Glad that you finally decided to join the fun.ย 

ย 

Checkered jacket over a checkered blouse still seemed weird for me @LsgJsm๐Ÿ˜… Especially that SG usually likesย wearingย checkered top ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

I actually prefer him wearing shirt and jeans ๐Ÿคค But our SM also wore checkered top and if your hunch is right thatย she probably owns that checkered long sleeve as well, the conclusion is,ย their taste actually match..ayeeeeย 

ย 

@Mjanedeeย I hope one of us will catch SGโ€™s redย ears during LF ๐Ÿคฃ. It will be very difficult because in Amazing Saturday, someone actually pointed his ears and in Hwayugi, the camera focus will make it easier to notice. In LF? ๐Ÿค” Letโ€™s go ask SJ. He even noticed Yihan lookedย at Brooke like this ๐Ÿ˜ณ. He can actually demonstrate how SG look at SM as well ๐Ÿ™Š

ย 

This is really a checkered night for me ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
35 minutes ago, 20tona21 said:

Eben if jung will know what she supposed to doย  doย 

Maby she know.ย 

I suggestย  you to see evidence about him beforeย  ship him with jung so min .

I'm sorry to be mean here but please leave me alone and stop quoting my comments. If you have so much time to delush...do yourself a favor and learn to spell basic English. I didn't want to be a Grammar Police hereย since mine is also not perfect.. But I cannot just be bothered by both your nuisance comments and broken English at the same time. Leave me alone.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 minute ago, 20tona21 said:

No no the haveย  picture on their instagramย  the have same items even you can this on TVย 

And way he only close to people how close friendsย  with her.ย  Weird.ย 

Ok maby the aren't in love as befor ,or maby the not togetherย  .or ever maby hateย  one and other but he definitelyย  using har name .

ย 

ARE U FREAKING SERIOUS ??? GET TF OUT!ย 

ย 

we dont need that kind of argument here! your basis is so so so pointless- i cant believe myself for talking to you! okay im done! bye felicia! have a life please

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

ย ๐Ÿ˜†

This is a public forum, we can't share all the hints we find...ย 

Seugmin shippers are respectful towards Seung gi and So min.ย 

Apparently other shippers can't understand that. They're lurking, feel anxious and attack other ships.

If they're sure of their ship, why being anxious?ย 

It would be good to have a private page one day...ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@20tona21I know you. You are Hvh, bj and now 20tona21. ย You are everywhere. You go from one forum to another. ย You pretend ย to be a fan of Seung gi, then switches to Yoona, then pretend to be concerned of Jung So min. ย You are really something! But do not fool us because we know that your ultimate purpose is to spread false information to spoil our fun. Why? Because its you who are obsessed of Seung gi. You want him only for yourself. It pains you to know he is falling for another girl and not you.ย 
Now, please leave this forum. ย We will not anymore entertain you. ย Your claims will fall on deaf ears. Please GO AWAY. Spread negativity elsewhere. Not here!ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
5 minutes ago, 20tona21 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHmDSm9JlFU/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I was fan until I find him weirdย  .if he isย  with yoonaย ย itย ย definitelyย  normally becauseย  he is her boyfriendย  but if he not with herย 

It definitely weirdย  behavior over his ex . For over years.ย 

ย 

that phone case is a gift from LSGWA ! so dont bother to connect it! ahhahha you are waisting your time hahahahย 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2