Little Forest Haven Ship šŸ• - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) šŸ« Blueberry Couple šŸ«

Oh for the love of God that person never failed to agitate me. But maybe his/her purpose in life is to be such a nuisanceĀ to others.Ā 

Dear fellow shippers just ignore IT and back completingĀ the puzzle of our Ship.Ā 

And You whom IĀ would not name... Just go and find your own bubble ok!!Ā 

Ā 

• Haha 4
45 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Ā 

Omo! we have a new memberĀ here who is actually counting and taking noteĀ the glances šŸ¤—šŸ˜ Yey!Ā welcome @WaterCat. Glad that you finally decided to join the fun.Ā 

Ā 

Checkered jacket over a checkered blouse still seemed weird for me @LsgJsmšŸ˜… Especially that SG usually likesĀ wearingĀ checkered top šŸ˜¬

Ā 

I actually prefer him wearing shirt and jeans šŸ¤¤ But our SM also wore checkered top and if your hunch is right thatĀ she probably owns that checkered long sleeve as well, the conclusion is,Ā their taste actually match..ayeeeeĀ 

Ā 

@MjanedeeĀ I hope one of us will catch SGā€™s redĀ ears during LF šŸ¤£. It will be very difficult because in Amazing Saturday, someone actually pointed his ears and in Hwayugi, the camera focus will make it easier to notice. In LF? šŸ¤” Letā€™s go ask SJ. He even noticed Yihan lookedĀ at Brooke like this šŸ˜³. He can actually demonstrate how SG look at SM as well šŸ™Š

Ā 

This is really a checkered night for me šŸ˜Ā 

@Seung-MinĀ its weird, yes. Ā So maybe it belongedĀ to Lsg whoĀ asked Jsm to keep it for him and Jsm put it in her bag.....Ā Ā Ā  Why would he do that? And why Jsm and not Na Rae?Ā Hmmmmmm...Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, 20tona21 said:

Ok what about the song his sing in his birthdayĀ  .

The singer and actor of the song just work with yoona year ago. WeirdĀ  again he singĀ  the song "all for you " knowing yoona sing this live the same year.Ā 

Ā 

okay for the sake ofĀ argumentative discussion- since thats what you want right now and i have free time ! let me tell you this right straight to your face! WE DONT [deleted expletive] CARE! it doesn't connect at all- lee min ho sangĀ a duet with him that night so theres no thread for you to sew!

Ā Kim seon ho and Yoona did some duet too ! you should focus on them ! ship them all you want ! byeĀ 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not circumvent swear word filters. Next time, it will trigger a warning.
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, WaterCat said:

To be honest, I find LSG can be too much sometimes. But he is hot. I give him that.lol He definitely needs someone like So Min to calm him down and balance his hyperactiveness.

@WaterCatI came to know more about Lsg after LF and joining in this forum. Ā I Ā agree thatĀ Jsm is right for him.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I have one more to share before I go back watching LF again....lol šŸ˜† šŸ¤£Ā  Did anyone notice that when they were making suejibi, there was this one moment that LSG looking shy when he lookedĀ at JSM.... After I replayed it 100 times, it was actually happened when Brooke gave her heart-shaped suejibi to So Min. He had eye contact with her then looking all shy exactly when So Min said gamsahanida. But the editing made it lookĀ like he was looking at Yujin. Another one I found really cute was when LSG asked Yujin if she finished eating suejibi and JSMĀ replied Yujin has finished. Then Yujin repeated saying mom said I finished. She literally said omma.... Maybe they played family between the 3 of them at LF? Who knows? šŸ¤­šŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™Š

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 5
23 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@Seung-MinĀ its weird, yes. Ā So maybe it belongedĀ to Lsg whoĀ asked Jsm to keep it for him and Jsm put it in her bag.....Ā Ā Ā  Why would he do that? And why Jsm and not Na Rae?Ā Hmmmmmm...Ā 

Ā 

Itā€™s a couple thing you know šŸ˜‰

Ā 

I really want to watch ep. 64 of MITH because I think PD Kim directed that episode.Ā I find it funny that SYS teased him that what he wasĀ wearing wonā€™t protect him from cold.

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

I am not good with timelines, @LFCoupleĀ is šŸ˜‰, any idea if ep. 64 shoot was before LF ep. 9 shoot or after? If this ep. was taken after LF ep. 9, SG probably wants to wear it despite the cold season. Thinking of Somin wearing it is enough to warm him up. Haha (wishful thingking)

Ā 

Anyway, ifĀ our hunch is right, that SM wore SGā€™s checkered long sleeve (yeah, Iā€™m not yet done with checkered), I hope SG kept this outfit in his walk-in closet and remember SM every time he wear/seeĀ it.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Good afternoon in my country Mexico, this morning I checked my IG and I had a notification from someone who had commented on a message that he left in the photo that our SM had uploaded where is his dog in the window with a beautiful view of snow. that message said that SG was obsessed with his ex Yoona. something that seemed extremely strange to me, because it comes from a false profile. and then I come to me favorite blog and I find the same obsession topic that they left me on my IG. I can only tell you girls that this forum is the most beautiful I have seen, I think all of you are so smart, mature, beautiful people, I think that no one here would go to another forum to say unpleasant things, that's why I think that this person who is writing things about SG, first I don't think he's a fan Neither Yoona, nor SM and much less SG, wants attention because we don't know and it is also very sad to read this person being so obsessed with SG and Yoona is a real shame. from now on nobody commented on anything or open their links. excuse my english and I hope it is understoodĀ 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 5

Good evening everyonešŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š just so happy that this thread is moving so fastšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘loved all the comments, observations and analysis that is pitched inšŸ‘šŸ‘always keeps a smile on my face as I browse through.. unfortunately, it seems that I have to un lurkeĀ myself every timeĀ , some one drops by to spread poisonous informationšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” I know that we are suppose to ignore her/him but you just want to kill him/ her!!!!! I just pray that karma gets back at heršŸ˜€šŸ˜€Ā 

Anyways, just want to say thank you for sharing you observations and please keep them coming, it give's me an excuse to re watch LF episodes over and over againšŸ˜€šŸ˜€ like everyone else here, both LSG ā¤ļøJSM is sooo addictive, I just never get tired of rewatching all their scenes and fanmade videos in youtubešŸ˜€šŸ˜€they are my happy pillšŸ˜€šŸ˜€

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

I have one more to share before I go back watching LF again....lol šŸ˜† šŸ¤£Ā  Did anyone notice that when they were making suejibi, there was this one moment that LSG looking shy when he lookedĀ at JSM.... After I replayed it 100 times, it was actually happened when Brooke gave her heart-shaped suejibi to So Min. But the editing made it lookĀ like he was looking at Yujin. Another one I found really cute was when LSG asked Yujin if she finished eating suejibi and JSMĀ replied Yujin has finished. Then Yujin repeated saying mom said I finished. She literally said omma.... Maybe they played family between the 3 of them at LF? Who knows? šŸ¤­šŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™Š

Ā 

@WaterCat yes! maybe you are right! hihi! they probably love playing family. šŸ˜

spacer.png

Ā 

i remembered this scene after you mentioned that eommaĀ thing with yoojin... yoojin called seunggi appa the first time they met haha šŸ„°

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
6 hours ago, Seung-Min said:
Ā 

Ā 

Omo! @Myshipperheart_SGSMĀ We tried investigating this before but I stuck with the design of the hem butĀ @LuckyGirlĀ here caught the similarities of the hem to what SG wore in MITH ep. 64 šŸ™€

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

The long sleeved polo was very similar toĀ the polo SM took out from theĀ bag.

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

I also triedĀ to look for a shot where SM was almost sitting on the groundĀ that afternoonĀ to compare it to the night sheĀ was also sitting whileĀ holding the girls.Ā spacer.png

Ā 

As you can see, the design of the hem of SMā€™s checkered dress did not went down lower than her elbows while sitting down. The design wonā€™t actually allow the hem to go lower. However, that night, SMā€™s hem was actually lower than what she wore that afternoon and it corresponds with the hem of SGā€™s checkered long sleeve šŸ˜Ā 
Ā 

Am I right or right? hahahaha someone help me confirm this jebal šŸ™šŸ» Actually, I filtered the screenshot photo of SM holding the kids that night because the actual video is too dark. If someone here has editing skills, maybe she can further brighten the photo to see if SM indeed wore SGā€™s long sleeved polo šŸ™ˆ

Ā 

If this is right, @LuckyGirl, you are lucky indeed to unravel this šŸ˜„. Ā The thought of SG letting SM borrow his jacket is too sweet to handle that I canā€™t sleep now šŸ¤§.Ā 

Omo!' Yes @Seung-MinĀ we've tried investigating also but it didn't progress, i noticed that before too about the long sleeved she's wearing that night but just didn't put too much thought since I might being delulu. But so thankful for you that really dig deeper and my heart is fluttering while typing. Could it be? Could it really be...???? If it is, then they have a very high level of "closeness" maybe the orange feeding works! šŸ¤Ŗ

Ā 

but it's really possible. Because they have a different closeness already in this episode. Remember that SG sit here close to SM while eating popcorn in all the possible places to sit.Ā 

Ā 

Found this quick clip at the end of episode 8. SG looking down at SM "my jacket looks better in you." ā¤ļøšŸ„°šŸ˜æšŸ˜æšŸ˜¹

Ā 

and she's definitely wearing that long sleeves she pulled out as you can see in the photo it's a little loose.Ā 

22-C7-C709-5-CF3-4932-8-B99-47067-B33-FD

Ā 

Ā 

• Party! 1

I love our digging thing and im so happy to read back many comments here. And oh! I discovered that no matter how much we analyze and maybe we think that it's too much, i think we're not. @20tona21Ā must've have been doing a lot of digging herself to the point that she lost track of the time and digging outside the planet already.? I think it's the LF counterpart in mars or pluto perhaps that she's referring to? We're all being delulu here but she's way ahead of us haha. I've pointed out that hair tie thing before. Let's not waste our time and our strength in replying back to her. Let her be. Just ignore her whatever she writes. This will also be my last comment to you. Take care and happy shipping girl! šŸ˜Š

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Mjanedee said:

Ā 

one of the longest Airen notice this seunggi's reactionĀ 

Ā 

"the recent episode of MITH: if u look at his ears... it was not red, but if u watch amazing saturday, his ears turned red. thats the real reaction of Seung gi oppa

pay attention to it when u watch him- a lot of things he did for show effects....especially at MITH... which may be not his true reactions-"

Ā 

Did any of u notice how RED HIS EARS turned so red at ep2 of the kissing scene in hwayugi?

apparently it was his first real kissing scene in hwayugi (right after he got discharge from military activities ) he was so nervous still for the first few epsidoes"

Ā 

just happy sharing from Airen's point of viewĀ :eeeee:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What happened in amazing Saturday that caused him to react like that? I still cannot find that episode with English sub.

8 hours ago, Seung-Min said:
Ā 

Ā 

Omo! @Myshipperheart_SGSMĀ We tried investigating this before but I stuck with the design of the hem butĀ @LuckyGirlĀ here caught the similarities of the hem to what SG wore in MITH ep. 64 šŸ™€

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The long sleeved polo was very similar toĀ the polo SM took out from theĀ bag.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I also triedĀ to look for a shot where SM was almost sitting on the groundĀ that afternoonĀ to compare it to the night sheĀ was also sitting whileĀ holding the girls.Ā 

Ā 

As you can see, the design of the hem of SMā€™s checkered dress did not went down lower than her elbows while sitting down. The design wonā€™t actually allow the hem to go lower. However, that night, SMā€™s hem was actually lower than what she wore that afternoon and it corresponds with the hem of SGā€™s checkered long sleeve šŸ˜Ā 
Ā 

Am I right or right? hahahaha someone help me confirm this jebal šŸ™šŸ» Actually, I filtered the screenshot photo of SM holding the kids that night because the actual video is too dark. If someone here has editing skills, maybe she can further brighten the photo to see if SM indeed wore SGā€™s long sleeved polo šŸ™ˆ

Ā 

If this is right, @LuckyGirl, you are lucky indeed to unravel this šŸ˜„. Ā The thought of SG letting SM borrow his jacket is too sweet to handle that I canā€™t sleep now šŸ¤§.Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Calm down... calm down hahaha. Ā From the look of it, the jacket is unisex. Ā The question is, whose jacket was that?Ā 
Jsmā€™s and then she gave it to Lsg as a souvenir? Ā Or,Ā 

Lsgā€™s which he lent to Jsm that night thinking she might feel cold out there?Ā 
Ā 

whichever, i feel so giddy... so sweet of them to be caring and thoughtful for each other.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Lou said:

This is the best I can get on brighteningĀ the pictureĀ 

Ā 

that is exactly my thoughts @Seung-Min..i filtered the screenshot because it's too dark, but I can't insert the screenshot though. thank you for inserting the photos here hehe. I am a bit down when I saw the videos and promotions of Mouse, and they sell out some chemistry with the cast, but my SeungMin heart will not go at ease so better not be swayedĀ  by the latest promotions of Mouse but ratherĀ stick with what our SeungMin had during LF. and pray that they still have communication.

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Do not quote Media
  • Heart Eyes 1