Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

4 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Anyone who have watched the latest Lee Min Ho x Lee Seunggi youtube video? 

LSG knew that LMH is someone who can relate the Dreamer’s dream message in a deeper level. Starting at a young age, it must have been really difficult to meet peoples expectation who are watching their every move. LSG perceived LMH as someone who can now do whatever he wants while LSG is still not used to making decisions on his own (his management always has the final say perhaps).

LMH disagreed because he still cannot do whatever he wants. In front of camera, we see LMH showing a calm and composed image and is able to pull himself together despite pressures of stardom but what people don’t see are his struggles to maintain or to pull off that image. Both of them cannot show as much, or all of their sacrifices behind the career and name they are trying to maintain.

They are right that Dreamers dream is not only relatable by actors like them. Many of us can relate especially those like their age. I am also actually 1987 baby 🤣 and after hearing the song, I remember the first job I had right after graduating college. I was overwhelmed with how the real world operates. It is not actually all about glitters and rainbows. Despite how much I strived to finish my studies, nothing would really prepare me to the pressures of both corporate and government jobs. In the end, I decided to quit and took another path. I don’t want to lose myself in the process of tending my career. I’m not up to the challenge and hats off to LSG & LMH who held on and now successful in their fields. I had seen some old clips of LSG’s Day & Night VS before. He was young and often teased by those older by him. My heart broke seeing his awkward facial expressions being subjected to ‘jokes’ by his seniors. His inexperience in life is manifested by the way he acts and sing. However, people probably do not mind that before because he presents his best even if the songs he sang is something inappropriate to his age and he cannot relate.

We cannot blame Seunggi though or those who let him sing those hit songs because it is only recently that choosing age-appropriate story line for more realistic delivery of songs is being emphasized. Before, we do not mind if the singer can actually relate as long as he hits the notes and we can sing along 😅.

On lighter note, @LFCouple, if we based it on LSGxLHM heartfelt conversation, I think LSG is not in love at the moment 😅 Have you seen his reaction when they discussed Your eyes, your lips, your hands ? I cannot see sparkling eyes from mentioning the storyline and he even admitted that he cannot truly relate with the song because it is just too lyrical and beautiful. I cannot even notice a ‘disturbed’ reaction from LSG when LMH mentioned that if they choose Epitone’s project song, they have to film in LSG’s home to capture his relationship in his 20s. LMH might even gave us a hint that LSG does not actually have a relationship in his 30s 😉

The higher the chance that LSG is single, the greater the chance for our dream LSG x SM ship to dock 😉

Haha I agree, SG seems happier and real in MITH than his previous variety shows. Yeah remember the happiness chart in MITH he showed? Military could have been change his point of views..

Also he seems more mature and wiser 👏🏼 good for him

hahaha meanwhile, le me prefer to presume that he might preparing his wedding with SM (hahaha we'll never know janghaven eonnies 🤷🏽‍♀️ let us keep this hope up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

anyway, have u seen Yeol Moo's post 4 hours ago?

it's Yeol Moo singing happy birthday, and baby YM's birthday is actually on March. Could it be related to SG samchon's birthday few days ago? 👉🏼👈🏼

Whatever it is, baby YM is shhooo cute when he blows the candle 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKByiMrpiiC/?igshid=1lhuz4yczywnm

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
14 hours ago, LFCouple said:

SG: “It’s between love or being relatable... Yeah so for me... there is one I want to do..” (he was smiling when he said this), and then MH asked him, “Does it start with “B”?” —> this part confused me.

Hi @LFCouple If you may recall the subbed yt vid, there was this part where Minho said, “But to reflect our story, “ Boy (The dreamers dream) is probably better.” Seunggi agreed and said, “Yeah..I think “Boy (The Dreamers dream) is the right choice.”

The open and close parenthesis right after ‘Boy’ denotes that The Dreamers dream is actually the other title and ‘Boy’ is the alternative title. Coz I don’t think they will be calling each other ‘boy’ in korean language? 😅

We will watch out for episode 3 because it will be confirmed there if indeed, they chose The Dreamers dream. 

By the way, I only know now that the picture posted by LSG on IG to thank everyone who greeted him on his Birthday is actually tagged to LMH. Probably, they are done filming for Ep. 3 and it was done on his birthday. Another hint that he is single. If he is in a relationship, they would of course celebrate it together or with family. 

Seunggi is still in the process of discovering what will make him happy if all the fame is gone or everything fade little by little. Love life is not always the answer.,as Somin put it, it can be anywhere. Until such time that LSG found the balance between work and life, until he can make decisions for himself, at the right time and in the right place, he will meet Somin again. He will meet Somin when she is fully healed and have moved on, and ready to open her heart again. 

As a fan, I can only wish for it to be sooner than expected. Until that time comes, I will continue to support SeungMin until a good writer will notice us and will make a story written exactly for them. 🥰😘

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hi @Seung-Min, thanks for the info.. so “B” is referring to “Boy (Dreamers Dream).. 😂😂 I missed that... Yeah, I think they’ll do Dreamers Dream for next video.

SG tagged LMH; I also think they spent his birthday filming the next episode. Looking forward for the next video... should be awesome. 😍 SG is such a hardworking man. It could be a hint that he is single; But if he’s in a relationship, I believe for the relationships to work, the lady must understand and accept his busy schedule; that Seung Gi is... like it or not, right? 

True, love life or even marriage is not the answer... just over exciting shipper soul here... 😊😊 Actually, this reminds me of  wise words from Jiho’s mom to See Hee/Ji Ho’s husband hubby.. (Jiho = So Min role from Because This Is My First Life). She said, “who can make anyone else happy? It’s hard to be happy these days.. the best thing u can do is to not be in the way of others.. ur a couple but ur not responsible for each other’s happiness.” 😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIk8V02F5J5/?igshid=1sm1wbz385qb6

We all here just speculate.. and cheer for them.

@pokepoth I like your speculation about the wedding 😃😃.. or just like @Seung-Min said, he could be single at the moment. We only make assumptions from what they share publicly. And even the same info could be interpreted differently with our creative different minds... 😄😄 let’s be happy with our differences for our same love for these two wonderful people... 

Happy Friday everyone... 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, LFCouple said:

She said, “who can make anyone else happy? It’s hard to be happy these days.. the best thing u can do is to not be in the way of others.. ur a couple but ur not responsible for each other’s happiness.” 😍

Oh i love this quote ☺️ I hope I’ll finally be able to finish watching Because this is my first life. I tried watching this last year but it really makes me sleepy ✌️. Maybe because of the actor’s/Jiho’s eyes? hahaha Maybe I’m just used to fast paced kdrama storyline but I always see beautiful reviews from people that’s why I’ll try to watch it. I finished episode 2 only 😅 

Oh @pokepoth i like your wedding spec. too 🤗. I’m even already thinking of little Seunggi and little Somin running around their home ☺️

• Like 2
On 1/15/2021 at 3:26 AM, pokepoth said:

Haha I agree, SG seems happier and real in MITH than his previous variety shows. Yeah remember the happiness chart in MITH he showed? Military could have been change his point of views..

Also he seems more mature and wiser 👏🏼 good for him

hahaha meanwhile, le me prefer to presume that he might preparing his wedding with SM (hahaha we'll never know janghaven eonnies 🤷🏽‍♀️ let us keep this hope up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

anyway, have u seen Yeol Moo's post 4 hours ago?

it's Yeol Moo singing happy birthday, and baby YM's birthday is actually on March. Could it be related to SG samchon's birthday few days ago? 👉🏼👈🏼

Whatever it is, baby YM is shhooo cute when he blows the candle 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKByiMrpiiC/?igshid=1lhuz4yczywnm

That is why i love shippers forum! Detective eyes 🥰🙂 this makes me sooo happy! AND I Would like to assume that you are correct. Since little forest kids greeted LSG on his bday could be YM too! So sweet! I really hope next year, they will be dispatch's new year coup. Let continue shipping them, this is my second time shipping (my first is binjin which came true) so fighting! 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

That is why i love shippers forum! Detective eyes 🥰🙂 this makes me sooo happy! AND I Would like to assume that you are correct. Since little forest kids greeted LSG on his bday could be YM too! So sweet! I really hope next year, they will be dispatch's new year coup. Let continue shipping them, this is my second time shipping (my first is binjin which came true) so fighting! 

oh yes! fighting 💪 The advantage of BinJin is that they had so many ‘Official Receipts’ haha prior to their announcement. I am a BinJin shipper too and patiently waiting for their marriage. After marriage, babies, until their children goes to school and never ending wish for them not to divorce hahaha 

What I admire SeungMin shippers though is the eagerness to support a couple which has No drama or movie together. We only based it on the chemistry they had in a Variety show which they only have very few moments together because the highlight should be in the kids.

Although I think they have lots of time together but it was not aired. Most of the time, wherever Somin is, you’ll find Seung gi 😉. I saw a clip Seunggi having coffee while watching kids playing with Somin. Only them and kids are inside the room. I wonder how long he was sitting there and how many times he played with kids together with Somin...36 hours more or less taping for 3-4 episodes of the show is long and Seung gi noticing how Somin is always the kids favorite despite his efforts should make Seung gi realize that Somin is such a mom material for his future 3 kids ☺️.

Somin bringing Blue berry tree for the kids and buying refreshments as well for them to enjoy during their picnic is such a generous and thoughtful act. Please Seung gi, notice that ❤️☺️ 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

oh yes! fighting 💪 The advantage of BinJin is that they had so many ‘Official Receipts’ haha prior to their announcement. I am a BinJin shipper too and patiently waiting for their marriage. After marriage, babies, until their children goes to school and never ending wish for them not to divorce hahaha 

What I admire SeungMin shippers though is the eagerness to support a couple which has No drama or movie together. We only based it on the chemistry they had in a Variety show which they only have very few moments together because the highlight should be in the kids.

Although I think they have lots of time together but it was not aired. Most of the time, wherever Somin is, you’ll find Seung gi 😉. I saw a clip Seunggi having coffee while watching kids playing with Somin. Only them and kids are inside the room. I wonder how long he was sitting there and how many times he played with kids together with Somin...36 hours more or less taping for 3-4 episodes of the show is long and Seung gi noticing how Somin is always the kids favorite despite his efforts should make Seung gi realize that Somin is such a mom material for his future 3 kids ☺️.

Somin bringing Blue berry tree for the kids and buying refreshments as well for them to enjoy during their picnic is such a generous and thoughtful act. Please Seung gi, notice that ❤️☺️ 

Yes i agree with you binjin has a lot of receipts. But i think we also have lots of receipts for seungmin based on what we sas in LF for their interactions, glances and the way they talk to each other. Specially seung gi, i noticed when he talk to somin, it's a very sweet and low voice. I also noticed that they were always next to each other in most of the scenes. Somin on the last episodes looks like she's developing feelings for seung gi too, the way she looked at him and the way she always just right by seung gi's side. I strongly believe that seung gi has feelings for her during the LF shooting. I watched hundred of times always and I always pbserved something the way they treat each other, very special and you are right there's a lot of behind the camera interactions between the two that was edited out already. I hope kust like binjin, this ship will sail and dock soon too! I believe that's why seungmin has a lot of shippers though LF ended more than a year already is that we all believe something is really up. Specially that so min posted on her instagram the same day of seung gi's birthday and it's a very vauge photo and caption just her dog and the snow view. Also the iphone 12. And the fact that so min broke up with her ex boyfriend let's say June 2020, but that's just the official/public announcement not necessary the date they broke up could be earlier than june. Its just me! But i am really hoping! 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

spacer.png

check this out, its the episode when they all went for a swim. Noticed the hair type (black band with pearls), it was originally So Min's, saw the same hai tie on the previous episode, maybe she let yoo jin use it as you can see yoo jin is holding it playing with it and on her wrist. Remember Yoo Jin almost drown in this episode and Somin picked her up. Seung Gi picked up the hair tie that fell in the water and put it on his wrist as you can see in the picture. And later, last 2 photos, maybe he gave it back to Somim because we can see that it's back in Somin's wrist, last photo the hair tie was not in Seung G/ wrist anymore. I found this so sweet of the three of them, they are so comfortable with each other like couple and yoo jin as their daughter. 

spacer.png

another screenshot

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

spacer.png

check this out, its the episode when they all went for a swim. Noticed the hair type (black band with pearls), it was originally So Min's, saw the same hai tie on the previous episode, maybe she let yoo jin use it as you can see yoo jin is holding it playing with it and on her wrist. Remember Yoo Jin almost drown in this episode and Somin picked her up. Seung Gi picked up the hair tie that fell in the water and put it on his wrist as you can see in the picture. And later, last 2 photos, maybe he gave it back to Somim because we can see that it's back in Somin's wrist, last photo the hair tie was not in Seung G/ wrist anymore. I found this so sweet of the three of them, they are so comfortable with each other like couple and yoo jin as their daughter. 

spacer.png

another screenshot

Heheh this is cute.

P.s. this waterplay moment is actually the first time SG call SM casually, SG called SM with -ssi since the first episode..

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, pokepoth said:

Heheh this is cute.

P.s. this waterplay moment is actually the first time SG call SM casually, SG called SM with -ssi since the first episode..

Yes, and i think this is the first time that it became obvious seung gi likes her, they're inseperable in this episode. Someone in youtube commented that this is where it LSG started calling So Min from the formal (since ep 1) Somin-sshi to Somin-Na. Observed it, he called her somin-ssi at first then called her again Somin-na (which is i read that you'll use it if you are already close to someone) when he's asking to play a game in the water. I love this scene because This is where LSG really showed that Somin is special to him, and alao the way they took care of Yoo Jin alternately. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

another screenshot

omgee..i think these photos will make me watch LF for the 5th time already 🤣 Never done it in CLOY by the way 😅 

Thank you for sharing your observation @Myshipperheart_SGSM I never thought I’ll be this crazy over a hair tie 😁 I’m feeling very giddy right now with just the thought that Seung gi casually wear it on his hand and still looking so manly 😍 gosh...🤤 and then returning it to his Somin-ah...😘

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
7 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

omgee..i think these photos will make me watch LF for the 5th time already 🤣 Never done it in CLOY by the way 😅 

Thank you for sharing your observation @Myshipperheart_SGSM I never thought I’ll be this crazy over a hair tie 😁 I’m feeling very giddy right now with just the thought that Seung gi casually wear it on his hand and still looking so manly 😍 gosh...🤤 and then returning it to his Somin-ah...😘

Yes me too! I find so sexy that he wear it on his wrist and then so cute that he know where to return it afterwards. I noticed the hair tie thing, i think, on my 10th (haha) rewatch of little forest. There's still a lot of sweet things that you will observe when you rewatch LF, their subtle glances and sweetness with each other really means something's up. I just hopd LSG pursued her. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

OMG,hi everyone super new here.thanks to someone who commented on my SEUNGMIN YT post..and introduces me to this group,im happy to be included here i found a family that really i can talk with my ship SeungMin couple..so much thanks admin for accepting me..

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 4
50 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Welcome Everyone in the house 🏕🏕🏕 ! The more the merrier... :heart:

Btw not sure if anyone noticed? Seung Gi fixed his hair many times in Little Forest... I lost count actually haha... This is just one of snapshot for example :

20190926-235443.jpg

I think its psychological of unconscious mind if you like someone? 😂

i cannot count also how many times SM fixed/touched her bangs 😂 From Presscon, radio guesting, to all of LF eps. 😁 Even if she’s using turban, she’s still running her fingers thru her hair! 🙊

We’re ticking all the signs of our “How to tell if a man/woman likes you” checklist here 🙌

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Welcome Everyone in the house 🏕🏕🏕 ! The more the merrier... :heart:

Btw not sure if anyone noticed? Seung Gi fixed his hair many times in Little Forest... I lost count actually haha... This is just one of snapshot for example :

20190926-235443.jpg

I think its psychological of unconscious mind if you like someone? 😂

Hi thank you for this page, i'm a bit late to discover it but glad that I joined. It's such a therapy to be reading observations, assumptions and our what if's for them and i'm smiling while reading everything. I know something's up for the teo. They are not following each orher in instagram (weird) and not once been mentioning each other and during their press conference they are so tense and very awkward to each other. So guarded during that day. 

6 hours ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

OMG,hi everyone super new here.thanks to someone who commented on my SEUNGMIN YT post..and introduces my to this group,im happy to be included here i found a family that really i can talk with my ship SeungMin couple..so much thanks admin for accepting me..

So glad that you found the page and you joined! Welcome! ❤️ Hope other shippers will joon here, as pne of us said the more the merrier!

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

OMG,hi everyone super new here.thanks to someone who commented on my SEUNGMIN YT post..and introduces my to this group,im happy to be included here i found a family that really i can talk with my ship SeungMin couple..so much thanks admin for accepting me..

Hi @Poisonous Ivy ! I actually watched your vids before seeing you here and I binge watched again last night ☺️ Your vids are spot on. The clips I wanted to see again and again were shown and I just love how you did your research 👏

Yey! Ahoy mate! Welcome on board 🛳. Let’s keep the ship sailing until it reaches our dream destination! 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
6 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Seungmin moments always next to each other and staring at each other 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yihan is kind of nosy here 🤣 Mind to share what you heard yihan? And Seung gi, please keep you attention to kids, yo jin might be out of balance again,. 🤣 but actually, we will understand if you get distracted by Somin’s beauty and you can chat all you want, we will be very happy to indulge 😍

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, pokepoth said:

Yes! ❤️ I hope this forum will become more active. I love reading new posts here. Makes me less miss them because of the comments here. 

If anyone of you has Instagram, you'll love checking out all the posts here. 

This one i find it a little fishy that SG's parents has blueberry tree now? Which he never mentioned during LF, and we all know who introduced blueberries to the group. Just read through the comments 😊🙂🙃 this MITH episode shot last 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHpiHKXp230e4FnTCxFCBj_iGrXtYxAulsIkL40/?igshid=4j4caodurqy6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHp7aTJJ4iCckEfnsrjAvVOzlc6HeZTij0zP2U0/?igshid=1vndfuio58046

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1