Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

7 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Calm down... calm down hahaha.  From the look of it, the jacket is unisex.  The question is, whose jacket was that? 
Jsm’s and then she gave it to Lsg as a souvenir?  Or, 

Lsg’s which he lent to Jsm that night thinking she might feel cold out there? 

whichever, i feel so giddy... so sweet of them to be caring and thoughtful for each other. 

I think it's SG's jacket. it's his style, a shirt and pair it with a jacket. Somin will not be wearing a checkered jacket on top of her checkered blouse. if SG wore the jacket that day, they could have a couple ootd lolz.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

MITH 160. They played the same game SM PNR and SG played in LF. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMThe game is slightly different from the one that played in LF. In LF, they chose between two things; here is more open ended question. They have to say a word that matches with the first word.

SSR: Honey .....

KDH & Master: Moon —> Honeymoon

LSG: Marriage —> Honey marriage... hm... 🤔🤔 and the background song of LSG - Will you marry me? 🤔🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

For me, it’s either he was thinking about marriage when he played the game or like @iheartseungmin& @LsgJsm said, he might intentionally give hints here and there about getting married. He needs to prepare his fans, if true he is getting married. 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1
8 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Calm down... calm down hahaha.  From the look of it, the jacket is unisex.  The question is, whose jacket was that? 
Jsm’s and then she gave it to Lsg as a souvenir?  Or, 

Lsg’s which he lent to Jsm that night thinking she might feel cold out there? 

whichever, i feel so giddy... so sweet of them to be caring and thoughtful for each other. 

yep, this jacket made me watched both episodes of LF and MITH again.. hehehe

• Haha 1

Wow I woke up to see so many messages.. I'm sorry to all the shippers here too, being one of Seungmin shippers I still couldn't find many hints besides the ones which is seen by everyone... And to the one who spreads negative comments here... Let's take it positively to that I think he/she already knows her ship I mean LSG & YN ship lies already in the bottom of the sea so he/she wants to drown our ship too... Not on our watch😎😎😎 go swim somewhere else, in our sea there are sharks everywhere you will get bitten, so run far far away before it's too late... 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Hi Guys,

Just want to drop you guys a msg :smile:, dont respond to troller, report them to us and we will take care of them.

You guys had been holding on great, keep it going and I love the parts in between SeungGi and SoMin too...they are really a lovely CP to watch on Little Forest :heart:

Regards,

Nitewalker

Sometimes it's interesting to see what they have to say first, and it's more fun when we can refute them. 

But thank you for visiting us, Nitewalker. We appreciate your help and all your hard work!

:heart:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@WaterCat,ohh welcome here..thank you for sharing your thoughts,analysis(hehhe)and observations..as i told you,you will enjoy here as i do..good day everyone,back reading all comments and post start my day,thank you all...people with positive vibes and one heart towards our SEUNGMIN..💕💕💕🤗🤗🤗

Oh hey....I already knew I would as I have been secretly reading the thread everyday. I just can't be obsessed with this thread and keep on watching LF in loop at the same time.... My life is totally ruined.....What this Seungmin couple did to me.....its totally drug...🤣🤣

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Oh hey....I already knew I would as I have been secretly reading the thread everyday. I just can't be obsessed with this thread and keep on watching LF in loop at the same time.... My life is totally ruined.....What this Seungmin couple did to me.....its totally drug...🤣🤣

well, to quote what bts army said about jimin of bts, "once you seungmin in, you can't seungmin out" :hearties:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

that is exactly my thoughts @Seung-Min..i filtered the screenshot because it's too dark, but I can't insert the screenshot though. thank you for inserting the photos here hehe. I am a bit down when I saw the videos and promotions of Mouse, and they sell out some chemistry with the cast, but my SeungMin heart will not go at ease so better not be swayed  by the latest promotions of Mouse but rather stick with what our SeungMin had during LF. and pray that they still have communication.

Don’t worry about it...aside from not being a romcom, when SG is beside the girl, they look like teacher and student 😂

SG will worry more about SM because Monthly house rent is a romcom hahaha but they are both professionals, nothing to worry 😊 Let’s be happy for their individual projects while not giving up in hoping for a SeungMin project. I believe, the million views of LF clips and the clamor of people for them to team up will not go unnoticed. Probably, scriptwriters are already brewing something for our ship 😊 and they are making sure, the story will be well made so that it will hit worldwide like CLOY😉

Sorry if I can’t help but relate them to CLOY but the Director and Writer of the movie, The Negotiation and CLOY created that story with BinJin in mind. So it’s not impossible that a Director and a Writer are already brewing a story written exactly for SeungMin and all they’re waiting is the right timing. For now, lets keep making noise despite being few in number.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

Hi Guys,

Just want to drop you guys a msg :smile:, dont respond to troller, report them to us and we will take care of them.

You guys had been holding on great, keep it going and I love the parts in between SeungGi and SoMin too...they are really a lovely CP to watch on Little Forest :heart:

Regards,

Nitewalker

Thank you so much moderator @NiteWalker for assuring us that you and your team are behind us. Thank you also for your words of encouragement 🙏🏻❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@WaterCat yes! maybe you are right! hihi! they probably love playing family. 😁

i remembered this scene after you mentioned that eomma thing with yoojin... yoojin called seunggi appa the first time they met haha 🥰

thanks for the observation! I rewatch the scene, and it is so weird, though they are not fully capture in the frame, but it looks like SM and SG are again together or came from somewhere, maybe standing together. SG asked if Yoo Jin finish her food, and the "mom" replied immediately that she did. And after that, SG sat down with Yoo Jin cupping her little face in his hands. He really have a thing with Yoo Jin by the end of LF show. Maybe because SG was always with Yoo Jin and he always with SM that's why he fell in love with Yoo Jin too. 

Edited by NiteWalker
Mod Edit: Do no quote Media
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Don’t worry about it...aside from not being a romcom, when SG is beside the girl, they look like teacher and student 😂

SG will worry more about SM because Monthly house rent is a romcom hahaha but they are both professionals, nothing to worry 😊 Let’s be happy for their individual projects while not giving up in hoping for a SeungMin project. I believe, the million views of LF clips and the clamor of people for them to team up will not go unnoticed. Probably, scriptwriters are already brewing something for our ship 😊 and they are making sure, the story will be well made so that it will hit worldwide like CLOY😉

Sorry if I can’t help but relate them to CLOY but the Director and Writer of the movie, The Negotiation and CLOY created that story with BinJin in mind. So it’s not impossible that a Director and a Writer are already brewing a story written exactly for SeungMin and all they’re waiting is the right timing. For now, lets keep making noise despite being few in number.  

Wow this thread is really thriving. I remember this was always stuck on page 4. Then i saw a comment from a fan on YT her wishing for a forum then i pointed this out to her but she replied that there were no more activities since it has only 4 pages. Look at it now!🤨

@Seung-Minyou are right. We just have to keep on going ang wishing that k ent directors and writers notice The demand of a drama for this two. Maybe just maybe SG is saving romcom  project for SM. Who knows? ☺️

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Hi All.. :hug:

I am new here, and this is my first time joining a shipping forum. I am decided to join in coz u guys are awesome 🎉. You all like warior protecting this forum from any malicious comment, and still being group of harmony to respect others prespective. So i am decided to unlock my self and give it a try to joining here. Please to meet you all. :wow2:

I am so happy can found this forum, after a longg time searching on google about seunggi and somin. Voilaaa.. And this forum pop-up like a miracle. Finally group who i can share my delulu. Well ofcourse whoever they choose in the end to become their partner in life are lucky to became his/hers. But i still hope (🤞) that they are together. Hey who can denied their cemistry in LF. ITS JUST UNDENIALABLE. 

Haha i think everyone here already know about what i mean. Because we are all here for the same reason shipping and sailing in the hope of seunngi ❤️somin. 

Its getting long.. I will share my thought after i get back from work hahaha.. From now i will just becme the lurker. Nice to meet you all. I hope you can accepting me in this forum 😁😁

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 8
2 minutes ago, SgsM jjang said:

Hi All.. :hug:

I am new here, and this is my first time joining a shipping forum. I am decided to join in coz u guys are awesome 🎉. You all like warior protecting this forum from any malicious comment, and still being group of harmony to respect others prespective. So i am decided to unlock my self and give it a try to joining here. Please to meet you all. :wow2:

I am so happy can found this forum, after a longg time searching on google about seunggi and somin. Voilaaa.. And this forum pop-up like a miracle. Finally group who i can share my delulu. Well ofcourse whoever they choose in the end to become their partner in life are lucky to became his/hers. But i still hope (🤞) that they are together. Hey who can denied their cemistry in LF. ITS JUST UNDENIALABLE. 

Haha i think everyone here already know about what i mean. Because we are all here for the same reason shipping and sailing in the hope of seunngi ❤️somin. 

Its getting long.. I will share my thought after i get back from work hahaha.. From now i will just becme the lurker. Nice to meet you all. I hope you can accepting me in this forum 😁😁

i know your feeling...this is the one and only forum that i joined and commented on. This SgSM-ship forum is like a black hole pulling me in and i just don't want to get out from.. and i've watched and re-watched LF like it is my favourite kdrama now... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

thanks for the observation! I rewatch the scene, and it is so weird, though they are not fully capture in the frame, but it looks like SM and SG are again together or came from somewhere, maybe standing together. SG asked if Yoo Jin finish her food, and the "mom" replied immediately that she did. And after that, SG sat down with Yoo Jin cupping her little face in his hands. He really have a thing with Yoo Jin by the end of LF show. Maybe because SG was always with Yoo Jin and he always with SM that's why he fell in love with Yoo Jin too. 

Because SG doesn’t have a regular cast/kid close to him, SM was very willing to share Yoo Jin..and we really don’t know if YJ still calls SG daddy because she loves to pretend SM to be her mommy..and probably SM didn’t mind correcting her and maybe SG only corrected her once  and she probably keep on calling SG daddy when she is with SM and SG. However, they won’t be showing it to viewers because they have to stick to the purpose of the show. Otherwise, it will have a 360 degree turn of story 🤣 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
7 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Because SG doesn’t have a regular cast/kid close to him, SM was very willing to share Yoo Jin..and we really don’t know if YJ still calls SG daddy because she loves to pretend SM to be her mommy..and probably SM didn’t mind correcting her and maybe SG only corrected her once  and she probably keep on calling SG daddy when she is with SM and SG. However, they won’t be showing it to viewers because they have to stick to the purpose of the show. Otherwise, it will have a 360 turn of story 🤣 

I sooooo love this 😍😍😍😍. It’s been a year of watching ang rewatching LF. And everytime I read or hear observations about Seungmin and what happened between them filming, my heart goes🧨💣😍🥰❤️

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2
16 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

i know your feeling...this is the one and only forum that i joined and commented on. This SgSM-ship forum is like a black hole pulling me in and i just don't want to get out from.. and i've watched and re-watched LF like it is my favourite kdrama now... 

Yess i just cant stand being a lurker. Actually guys i am not fan of seunggi and somin untill i watch them in LF. I know them coz i like watching k drama. And i think LF more fun than k-drama coz its real without script. 😜

17 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Because SG doesn’t have a regular cast/kid close to him, SM was very willing to share Yoo Jin..and we really don’t know if YJ still calls SG daddy because she loves to pretend SM to be her mommy..and probably SM didn’t mind correcting her and maybe SG only corrected her once  and she probably keep on calling SG daddy when she is with SM and SG. However, they won’t be showing it to viewers because they have to stick to the purpose of the show. Otherwise, it will have a 360 turn of story 🤣 

Yeah you are right LF is about kids playing around and free they are learning from nature. Seungmin couple getting caught its just bonus coz they cant hide the spark and attraction.

Actually guys the turning point that turn me into seungmin shipper is when the episode of treasure hunt event. I dont know if you guys notice this or not. I am 100%sure that seunggi taking interest in somin when he accompany somin to the forest. Take note that even the path to the forest is step but the children they are bring with them only two(broke and yujin) and we all know that somin capable on handling both of them alone even without sunggi. And from Nare side, she is take care more children (yihan, gaon, grace, yejun). I just wondering why he is accompany somin instead nare which is needed more help to control the hyperactive kids. 

Thats when i am sure there is something about them. 

I hope they appear in drama toghether 🤞🤞

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

thank you for your observations, I am so happy to read comments from the lurkers. Although we observed the same thing it's always so happy and uplifting to read comments that you have also observed, justifies one's analyzation. That is why forums like this is really helpful specially if every there's respect with each other. I also agree on you @SgsM jjang I also do not understand why SG need to accompany Sg and the two kids in the forest and leave the 4 kids to PNR alone. I also noticed how soft he talks to SM really, in the forest scene he said "you go first" and it is softly spoken. We really seen their closeness grows as LF nearing the end. They can't seem to be away from each other for so long. No matter how the show edited it and how they tried to separate the two so it won't be perceived as a "romantic variety show" they can't seem to stop the two. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

From what I observed...Seung-gi had a soft spot for Yujin since day 1....but Yujin always had So Min nimo as her favorite one. Yujin played big part as their adorable little cupid here. She was even used by Seung-gi as an excuse to get So Min's attention several times....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 6
  • Party! 1

I am so happy we are back on track 😊

This is not intended for the troll who made another account just to continue her only source of joy and satisfaction. I already said my two-cents last time.

However, to any lurker here who wants to join forces with the pathetic troll, bear this in mind 👇

spacer.png

What I have noticed from this ship so far is that once an intruder tries to shake the ship, more silent supporters are showing up, expressing support and encouragements. The unwelcome guest will HELP make 5 pages of thread in just 2 hours (when normally, it takes a day to move to another thread page 😉) and instead of sinking the ship, trolls keep it afloat 😂

We have different way of confronting stressors and so others will choose to respond and answer the troll while some like me, can just laugh it off, turn our back and ignore. Whatever your means of coping stress is accepted and respected here. What’s important is that we will eventually return to the shipping track and together, keep the ship sailing.

When I first came here, it was on it’s 1st page. This was created August and I joined here October. @SilverMoonTea, our moderator, created this forum and she started the thread with co-founders who either not watching LF or did not finish watching it but joined her forum for support ☺️. It must be hard that’s why I always give her credit and thank her for it 🙏🏻. I found it hard to fully express my thoughts because I don’t know how to insert photos 😅 It took me mos. to discover it 😂. I am not the techie type and this is my first active forum. I only posted in BinJin once and remained silent lurker/member forever 🙈. True to its name, this forum is truly a Haven 🙏🏻❤️

Also thanking @LFCouple and of course @Myshipperheart_SGSM for stepping up the fun and really made this ship alive and kicking 😁 I cannot mention everyone coz it’s really hard to tag all the members here and I apologize for being so sentimental but I am really proud of SeungMin shippers and this haven.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 6