Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

3 hours ago, LFCouple said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSMThe game is slightly different from the one that played in LF. In LF, they chose between two things; here is more open ended question. They have to say a word that matches with the first word.

SSR: Honey .....

KDH & Master: Moon —> Honeymoon

LSG: Marriage —> Honey marriage... hm... 🤔🤔 and the background song of LSG - Will you marry me? 🤔🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

For me, it’s either he was thinking about marriage when he played the game or like @iheartseungmin& @LsgJsm said, he might intentionally give hints here and there about getting married. He needs to prepare his fans, if true he is getting married. 

maybe honey is their term of endearment? haha! he will marry his honey soon that's why he connected honey+marriage 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
38 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Just want to share this Seungmin thread from Airens😍

Awww.... Airens are so sweet! They don't mind who SG's with as long as he is happy. It's not just us Seungmins who really regard them as a picture perfect of a happy family. What more of the LF crew, LSJ, PNR, SG and SM. IF us, shippers felt their couply vibes. How much more they themselves and people around them. Right? There really is something, I just feel it. I have this same feeling with Binjin. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
4 hours ago, LFCouple said:

SSR: Honey .....

KDH & Master: Moon —> Honeymoon

LSG: Marriage —> Honey marriage... hm... 🤔🤔 and the background song of LSG - Will you marry me? 🤔🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

For me, it’s either he was thinking about marriage when he played the game or like @iheartseungmin& @LsgJsm said, he might intentionally give hints here and there about getting married. He needs to prepare his fans, if true he is getting married. 

ride on this wana share another version of Chinese translation for this part, the keyword is "신혼 newly wed" and thats why the 2 others answered "여행 travel" (meaning honeymoon for newly wed); while SG answered "결혼 marriage", making it as "신혼 결혼 newly wed+marriage", as it sounds a bit weird for this phrase even in Korean, so others doubt if this phrase really exist and ask what is it LOL then the guest in SG's team act like an angel and being supportive saying its possible to describe as "i'm now in a newly wed marriage". 

anyway, it shows marriage, get married, wedding, all these are on SG's minds recently and he enjoys to discuss/mention it, he is definitely giving us some hints and let us get prepared for his big news:D

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

@NiteWalker

Thank you for your encouragement, that's what I did, I reported ☺ and I'm glad to see that you're taking seriously reports. 

@sg_sm

He's clearly giving hints. In comparison to Se hyang who is also single but rarely talks about marriage. Seung gi is telling his fans all over the world that he's not nervous anymore thinking about marriage, he's ready to marry and he wishes fans will support him. 

@Diva

Finally she posted 😌 I missed her. Happy that she posted a picture wlth her co-star ☺ As usual! 

I'm sure she will have a great chemistry with him, can't wait! Seung gi fighting 😂😂😂

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
49 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Finally she posted 😌 I missed her. Happy that she posted a picture wlth her co-star ☺ As usual! 

I'm sure she will have a great chemistry with him, can't wait! Seung gi fighting 😂😂😂

me too, seems she's did promotion for her upcoming drama...I found something funny here, Kim Ji Seok asked her to follow his IG hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This is also one of the scene that really concludes (for me) that SM is really into SG towards the end part of LF. Here was when SG's looking for a floor-seated restaurant so the kids can sleep. They had a separate vehicle to drive (seungmin) and you can see that though it's shot in two different cameras, we can still see SG walking from behind. SM noticed it, and she's looking at SG maybe wondering what is he doing, she's walking while her neck was turned to SG's direction. 

And SG also couldn't stand being apart from her, we already noticed that after eating, he moved to where Yoo Jin and SM was seated and just sit behind Yoo Jin. And Na Rae just didn't care. 

Screen-Shot-2021-02-23-at-3-50-00-PM.png

https://twitter.com/jenasanchez2/status/1364116708076572672?s=21

24 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

spacer.png

In eps MITH while SG's talk about gf. The girl silhouette  it's really look like SM. The way her hair style model is she. I don't know it was accidentally by director or what hahaha

Thank you for looping in this image! I've read a lot of comments that its probably Yoona's silhouette. But Im happy to know it could possibly be SM :)

Omo, PD. Do you know anything? SG indeed lately throwing us with hints, i think. SM so pretty in that photo! I love seeing her in short hair. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
16 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Curious, who here has watched Came to Me and Became a Star? It's a 2013 Drama Special that also stars Jung So Min and Kim Ji Seok. I actually haven't, but will probably try to sometime this week.

Full film here for free for anyone interested: 

@Warm PawsI have watched it years ago. It is a special drama/TV drama.  The tone is sad (about struggles in life and loving amidst struggles).  The ending is actually sad. But if you reflect on the story, and most esp the ending, you will realize many things about life and love.  The ending had a lot of symbolisms and if you don't dig on it, you will not understand why the story ended that way. You will feel bad instead... 

but the actors did very well. They gave justice to their role.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I have observed Jsm does not confine herself to just one kind of genre. Although she is at her best in romcom, still she accepts other roles i.e., drama with dark tone, one with anger issues, comedy, etc.  That is where her versatility comes in.  She said in one interview she preferred  to be remembered for her name or character in a drama than her name Jung So min.  She never ceases to amaze me! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
11 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

sorry this is out of topic... i just want to ask if anybody here understand what is written below? i just find it cute that jasper liu is still supportive of seunggi even after their twogether stint. jasper posted this on his ig story and im curious what he said. thanks guys! 😊

spacer.png

https://translate.google.com/?sl=ko&tl=en&text=찢었다&op=translate

What's the context? I don't know Korean, but direct translation is "torn"

13 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@Warm PawsI have watched it years ago. It is a special drama/TV drama.  The tone is sad (about struggles in life and loving amidst struggles).  The ending is actually sad. But if you reflect on the story, and most esp the ending, you will realize many things about life and love.  The ending had a lot of symbolisms and if you don't dig on it, you will not understand why the story ended that way. You will feel bad instead... 

but the actors did very well. They gave justice to their role.  

Thank you. Yeah, heard it is a bit sad too. Glad you think they did well! I'm looking forward to watch it, and hopefully it'll make me even more excited for Monthly Mouse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Curious, who here has watched Came to Me and Became a Star? It's a 2013 Drama Special that also stars Jung So Min and Kim Ji Seok. I actually haven't, but will probably try to sometime this week.

Full film here for free for anyone interested: 

Me 🤚🤚🤚I've watched twice... 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

it'll make me even more excited for Monthly Mouse.

Wah. Mouse..hehe...i love the looks of Seung Gi in there. Just as described, he looks very innocent. But he did say that he is doing something different this time, so honestly it’s sending me mixed signals...so fascinated and captivated by his looks :wow:speaking of mouse though, do you have any theories?

im a big supported of Seung Gi’s drama! So lonely on the other side talking to myself about mouse. Hahaha..I went a little overboard with Seung Gi’s theories haha do drop by when it airs haha and to my other haveners here! Let’s chat about mouse too! Hehe

Anyways...enough mouse...LF...

I know kids are kids, they still haven’t grab the concept of being thankful, but honestly I find it really very cute that So Min understands and cares for SG meanwhile SG is laying flat on the mat crying haha. “Call his mother” that line had me burst out in laughter over the cuteness. From there I really see that they do have some sort of zap zap zap. *electrical currents* Every week or so, I would go back to that clip just to watch again. So cute. Haha

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

I watched that movie, indeed it's sad but it highlights a lot of important matters. I liked their acting. That's why I know that they will have a great chemistry in Monthly house. 

Yeah I admire So min to challenge herself accepting different roles. She could chose only romcom dramas, but she didn't. Her character in "The smile has left your smile" is so good. Each character she played was good, as funny ones, sad ones... She doesn't choose the easiest way. 

@Darkarcana

Yeah Mouse is very different. The script is thrilling. Seung gi's acting will be powerful and touching. Hope people will love it

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

I know kids are kids, they still haven’t grab the concept of being thankful, but honestly I find it really very cute that So Min understands and cares for SG meanwhile SG is laying flat on the mad crying haha. “Call his mother” that line had me burst out in laughter over the cuteness. From there I really see that they do have some sort of zap zap zap. *electrical currents* 

oh i'm pretty sure what somin said to him made up for the lack of all the kids. haha

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah Mouse is very different. The script is thrilling. Seung gi's acting will be powerful and touching. Hope people will love it

I hope so too! You know, the moment I see this 

762-E2-F9-F-316-D-4-CD9-AA4-F-0-B79-BD7-

Something in me, instinctively wants to be like huh him...so innocent :cry:

@ishipSGxSMoh yes! Haha, feel him up with electricity of love that let him go toppling on the mat hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif