Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear LF Ship Passengers,   First of all, warm welcome here. Sorry, I haven't personally greet all of you one by one. So, in this occasion let me tag all the members and hope you all feel hap

Hi everyone!    I just want you all to be the first to know that I’ve finished a second video! I had more fun making this one, hope you all enjoy it!     I’ll includ

I am so happy we are back on track 😊   This is not intended for the troll who made another account just to continue her only source of joy and satisfaction. I already said my two-cents last

Just now, SGxSM said:

I don't know if Mouse already aired or not? 

Haven’t yet, airing in a few days! They are dropping teasers a lot of them! Seeing Seung Gi there is just 😍

  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

Waitlist: Joseon Exorcist, Beyond Evil, Mouse

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Kumayuna

Oh really he asked her to follow him? 🤣 I saw his comment but of course I don't know what he said. And So min replied also, I understand that she laughed but that's it

 

I wonder who sent this foodtruck? 

if the ig translation is correct, she said it was from the director yeong-il?

 

and i wonder what would be SG's reaction if SM follows KJS....hmmmm...

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post

@iheartseungmin

I have to say that I don't trust IG translation 😂 sometimes it's very funny, but yeah her caption was translated like that. Director Yeong-il. Maybe he already worked with them in the past. 

 

Somin has 0 followings, she can't follow Kim jiseok, he was certainly joking with her 😁

  • Haha 2
Link to post
23 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@iheartseungmin

I have to say that I don't trust IG translation 😂 sometimes it's very funny, but yeah her caption was translated like that. Director Yeong-il. Maybe he already worked with them in the past. 

 

Somin has 0 followings, she can't follow Kim jiseok, he was certainly joking with her 😁

 

That follow button is intended only for the husband 🙊

  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
Link to post

@Darkarcana i noticed that too when they were having a "family conversation" again haha. It's also very sweet of SM to say that SG was like that to the kids because that's how he was raised by his parents. She had complimented him when he's so sad about how the kids were to him. And it's also so cute that SG was being a baby with his voice when he said "i know you appreciated me but the kids are not" he's being cheezy and being a baby so SM can comfort her haha! And LSJ and Na Rae realized that the two were having their own conversation again so they didn't join in. They just listened with LSJ having a weird expression on his face again while listening to SG being cute and flirty. 

 

I also noticed, and I keep on asking myself (see picture) SM was facing SG so close while she's tying her hair here, they are really close to each other while standing. The camera didnt capture everything, but they way I look at them, they are facing each other so close talking again 🤨 and SG has a "happy eyes" here, eyes were shining brightly. 

 

It's like any given moment, you'll find them next to each other. I've seen SM's bts from her previous dramas, and she's a touchy person. Because she's naturally friendly, I wonder in LF, she was not touchy to SG. She's even too shy when SG initiated the yoga. 🤔🙄 

 

F02-B4-D8-A-D3-FE-401-B-AED5-FB73292-BBB

CB5-A5042-A58-E-48-BE-AD0-F-A50-B24-EA19

  • Heart Eyes 9
Link to post

 I Find this cute. SM is so motherly to Yoo Jin. And SG being a typical dad to just let the wife take care of the daughter 😊 

 

yoo jin came with SG here in the market, but the moment they returned to the restaurant, we can see SM scooting removing yoo jin's shoes so she can enter and SG was just waiting for them to finish. Yoo jin really love being with SM, (picture 2) the moment she's back in the restaurant, automatically she'll be by SM's side and its also natural to SM to look after yoo jin. SG on the other hand, just like most husband do, once the wife is ready there, the wife will take over 🤪

 

how i wish we can see the full scene of that restaurant, so we can see why SG moved to SM and Yoo Jin's side right after eating. It's really like the three of them is a bundled product that you have to purchase by 3s 😲🥴

BBE6-A2-BA-08-B2-4-BD2-AC51-8243-CAB54-B

2-A3-BC4-E4-4821-42-B1-9065-6-A2656-DB7-

70407430-6-D23-4-F0-E-AAF0-4-F820-FBA23-

  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
Link to post
18 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

 I Find this cute. SM is so motherly to Yoo Jin. And SG being a typical dad to just let the wife take care of the daughter 😊 

 

yoo jin came with SG here in the market, but the moment they returned to the restaurant, we can see SM scooting removing yoo jin's shoes so she can enter and SG was just waiting for them to finish. Yoo jin really love being with SM, (picture 2) the moment she's back in the restaurant, automatically she'll be by SM's side and its also natural to SM to look after yoo jin. SG on the other hand, just like most husband do, once the wife is ready there, the wife will take over 🤪

 

how i wish we can see the full scene of that restaurant, so we can see why SG moved to SM and Yoo Jin's side right after eating. It's really like the three of them is a bundled product that you have to purchase by 3s 😲🥴

BBE6-A2-BA-08-B2-4-BD2-AC51-8243-CAB54-B

2-A3-BC4-E4-4821-42-B1-9065-6-A2656-DB7-

70407430-6-D23-4-F0-E-AAF0-4-F820-FBA23-

grace is their other daughter haha but yoojinni is the fave one haha

12 minutes ago, pokepo said:

making gif achievement unlocked

let see if it's working

 


https://imgur.com/Au1SHPf

 

oh okay it's not working 

you might also want to try this app. i used this already and it works just fine. 😊

 

spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

I have observed Jsm does not confine herself to just one kind of genre. Although she is at her best in romcom, still she accepts other roles i.e., drama with dark tone, one with anger issues, comedy, etc.  That is where her versatility comes in.  She said in one interview she preferred  to be remembered for her name or character in a drama than her name Jung So min.  She never ceases to amaze me! 

That what I thought as well. She didn't really do cliché type dramas. I think she is one of those actresses who choose their role based on what they really want to do not by what would make famous.. That's why I watched her works. They suit my tastes. I love her thinking process. 

  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
Link to post
28 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Guys did you see the tarot reading of SG & SM... 

 

Yes. Sad to say, the tarot reader said that she doesn’t see any love connection between the two because they focus only on work.SG and SM only have working relationship and they will work together in the future. I don’t believe in  fortunetelling or tarot reading but it will be nice if the prediction of a collab in the future pushes through and if the two doesn’t have a thing that’s going on right now, then maybe , they will fall for each other when paired together in a future project. 🤞🏻

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Yes. Sad to say, the tarot reader said that she doesn’t see any love connection between the two because they focus only on work.SG and SM only have working relationship and they will work together in the future. I don’t believe in  fortunetelling or tarot reading but it will be nice if the prediction of a collab in the future pushes through and if the two doesn’t have a thing that’s going on right now, then maybe , they will fall for each other when paired together in a future project. 🤞🏻

aww that's sad. we really can't tell the future. we just have to wait and see what will happen. but i know all of us will be happy even if they will just pair up for a drama (but we'll be more happy if they will be together in real life haha) 

 

the fun thing is that the fortune teller tackled about SG & SM. so that means a lot of people are requesting to know more about them. it only means that there are a lot of seungmin shippers out there just like us hehe

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
Link to post

I don't want to believe that because she said it's because their acting in a drama that makes us believe that there is something something going on but their on a variety show and that's not a drama, I'm sure those were real actions and emotions

  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
Link to post

Good morning everyone....

Reading this thread really makes me smile 🙂.

You guys mentioned Grace as their first shipper...I have this wild analysis from my observation. This is just for fun not serious analysis tho...you might just want to skip reading it. Just my crazy deluuuush.

You guys all know that apart from Yujin, Grace was another one who had strong bonding with So Min. Grace was really observative and I bet she's been keeping eyes on them.... At the beginning, she might have been a little pissed/disappointed with uncle Seunggi's approach beating around the bush acting childish to get her attention...lol When they all played monster in the house....The moment SG started to call SM's name asking why she brought the guns...Grace shut the door in his face. Door opened, SM was laughing and SG started whining like a baby, Grace shut the door in his face again. Like, don't you mess with my So Min nimo. When SG acted he was dying, SM came and asked the kids to show some sympathy...Grace jumped in joy shouting we won....lol Then at the apple orchard, she just walked away when SG played snow white. She probably thought uncle SG, your approach was so lame....

Then after listening to tips on how to get girl's attention from Jeong Hon, SG stepped up his game the next day giving us 3 oozing events in one day. I loved expression on Grace's face at the Yoga and the Swing. She was probably thinking..there you go uncle...make your move. 🤣🤣🤣 He was really shy after that superman yoga pose....Yihan talked to him...he didn't even bother asking for a high-five like he usually would...but walked around waiting for the right moment to ask SM for a long high-five.... Yihan was completely ignored there... lol Then, the swing, he told Yihan to leave so that SM can play... Again with his sweet voice telling her how to sit on it....As nosy as always, Yihan tried to interrupt, SM reacted to Yihan but SG completely ignore him. Last even, the sawing session...again Yihan was ignored. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
Link to post
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

aww that's sad. we really can't tell the future. we just have to wait and see what will happen. but i know all of us will be happy even if they will just pair up for a drama (but we'll be more happy if they will be together in real life haha) 

 

the fun thing is that the fortune teller tackled SG & SM. so that means a lot of people are requesting to know more about them. that only means that there are a lot of seungmin shippers out there just like us hehe

Yes, she said that she got many requests for Seungmin tarot reading. It’s just funny how she pronounces  SG’s name as Seung-ji lol and how many times she doesn’t get SM’ name right.( No offense ). 
Well, I’m not into fortune telling. If they are not destined for each other, then so be it. But only time will tell. Who knows? 🤞

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
Link to post
1 minute ago, Kimi23 said:

Yes, she said that she got many requests for Seungmin tarot reading. It’s just funny how she pronounces  SG’s name as Seung-ji lol and how many times she doesn’t get SM’ name right.( No offense ). 
Well, I’m not into fortune telling. If they are not destined for each other, then so be it. But only time will tell. Who knows? 🤞

Yup... You're right... Only time will tell us but it's funny that as soon as I see anything in YouTube related to them I click so fast only to get disappointed but thankfully I have you guys here... You gave me happiness... 😁😁😁

  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Yes, she said that she got many requests for Seungmin tarot reading. It’s just funny how she pronounces  SG’s name as Seung-ji lol and how many times she doesn’t get SM’ name right.( No offense ). 
Well, I’m not into fortune telling. If they are not destined for each other, then so be it. But only time will tell. Who knows? 🤞

yeah we should not let this tarot reading make us feel down. let's still be happy with the crumbs we are getting and hopefully have something else more on seungmin.

 

even if we still don't have concrete evidence on them, it is still making us all happy and giddy inside. with what's happening to the world, seungmin bonded all of us together. somehow even in our own little seungmin world, it made us happy and proud to be friends here. 🤗

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, ishipSGxSM said:

yeah we should not let this tarot reading make us feel down. let's still be happy with the crumbs we are getting and hopefully have something else more on seungmin.

 

even if we still don't have concrete evidence on them, it is still making us all happy and giddy inside. with what's happening to the world, seungmin bonded all of together. somehow even in our own little seungmin world, it made us happy and proud to be friends here. 🤗

Hehe crumbs... I feel like we're like little mice gathering all the crumbs we could find... 

  • Haha 4
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use