Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Cheer up guys...Don't let tarot reading discourage you. Is she even known for being super accurate? The two didn't even pick their own tarot cards to begin with. Just focus on the fun and joys shipping them. It was so obvious in LF. Those sparkling eyes of his looking at her were not acting. He could not even pull that sparkling eyes when acting in his dramas given that he's such a great actor come on. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

thanks @WaterCat your comment made me smile again (after felt a little heartbroken inside) 
I can't get picture of Yihan and Yoo Jin as their kids out of my head.. their interactions and bonds are real..

is it just me or you guys also shed a tear in LF's last episode??

but then again, 'the future is up to us' (-Enola Holmes)

no one can determine someone else's future.. 

cheers shipper fellas :fam:

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
35 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Well, I’m not into fortune telling. If they are not destined for each other, then so be it. But only time will tell. Who knows? 🤞

Agree...  just have fun.. most of us, I think aware of the risks, we might be completely off.. just hope and be happy whether they end up together or not... 

Personally, I don’t believe in tarot reading. But, who knows? Let’s see... And maybe the result will be different if she read Lee Seung Gi & Kim Yoon Ji (instead of Jung So Min) 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 5

@pokepo Yes, I cried a lot watching the last episode of LF too... I rewatched LF many times and I still cried every time. Especially when Brooke said to So Min that she want to be LF aunt when she grows up. Another moment that made me cry so much was when Yujin's mom read So Min's letter and Yu Jin said So Min nimo wrote me a letter because she loved me.... Just typing this make me want to cry again.

BTW, LSG stayed with JSM when she cried was such a big deal tho. For Koreans, as dramatic and emotional as they are, they don't normally shed tears in front of others.....It's like not showing your weak side. Usually, they leave ppl in their own space when someone cries. He must really care about her that he didn't let her cry alone. I take this as one of the most obvious confirmation cards of all of their LF interactions....Their relationship is definitely something special.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 2
  • Tasty 1
5 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@Darkarcana i noticed that too when they were having a "family conversation" again haha. It's also very sweet of SM to say that SG was like that to the kids because that's how he was raised by his parents. She had complimented him when he's so sad about how the kids were to him. And it's also so cute that SG was being a baby with his voice when he said "i know you appreciated me but the kids are not" he's being cheezy and being a baby so SM can comfort her haha! And LSJ and Na Rae realized that the two were having their own conversation again so they didn't join in. They just listened with LSJ having a weird expression on his face again while listening to SG being cute and flirty. 

I also noticed, and I keep on asking myself (see picture) SM was facing SG so close while she's tying her hair here, they are really close to each other while standing. The camera didnt capture everything, but they way I look at them, they are facing each other so close talking again 🤨 and SG has a "happy eyes" here, eyes were shining brightly. 

It's like any given moment, you'll find them next to each other. I've seen SM's bts from her previous dramas, and she's a touchy person. Because she's naturally friendly, I wonder in LF, she was not touchy to SG. She's even too shy when SG initiated the yoga. 🤔🙄 

F02-B4-D8-A-D3-FE-401-B-AED5-FB73292-BBB

CB5-A5042-A58-E-48-BE-AD0-F-A50-B24-EA19LS's face if it was like what you do SG, I also found his face strange that he makes when the two of them are talking ..🤭🤭

about reading, I personally don't believe much in those things, does she speak of a romantic relationship as a fact? She therefore said that they did not have any relationship only work, of course no one  She knows if she is in a romantic relationship, we are just saying that we would like her to choose SM. but thank you very much for reading at least I am happy that in the future you will have a drama together

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Lin M said:

Guys did you see the tarot reading of SG & SM... 

hello again to everyone👋👋👋 my gawwd, this thread is moving like a bullet train😀😀 not complaining a bit because this keeps me glued and focus on my delusional world  just reminiscing about the undeniable chemistry of LSG&JSM in LF❤️❤️ those are beautiful scenes that keeps me going everyday!!!  I just love it all❤️❤️

Yes, I have seen that tarot reading as well and then just shut it off😀😀 the only thing I liked is  when she mentioned that they are going to work together again😀😀  and that's what we are hoping and praying for🙏🏻🙏🏻 another stepping stone to make sure that all our wishes will become a reality😀😀  I don't care how ever long it takes so long as they will end up together ( praying fervently🙏🏻🙏🏻😉😉) as they say.. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE😀😀

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

I really hope they already realized how wonderful it will be to end up with each other. Little did they know, LF was their eye opener of what their future will be. Like we always said here, this ship will continue to sail as long as neither of them confirms in a relationship with someone. 

Just like this candid screenshot, a picture perfect of a family coming home from a sunday family day 😊 

For now, let's enjoy the "Jung-Lee Family Tree" 🤗

1-F378-E50-305-E-4913-A014-87880-D6-AB4-

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I really hope they already realized how wonderful it will be to end up with each other. Little did they know, LF was their eye opener of what their future will be. Like we always said here, this ship will continue to sail as long as neither of them confirms in a relationship with someone. 

Just like this candid screenshot, a picture perfect of a family coming home from a sunday family day 😊 

For now, let's enjoy the "Jung-Lee Family Tree" 🤗

1-F378-E50-305-E-4913-A014-87880-D6-AB4-

I soo love this scene that after they ate at the resto , eventhough that went home through separate cars, and when they got out, appa SG played with little Yoojin and as soon as YJ saw eomma SM, she immediately held SM’s hand and went inside the house leaving SG. They naturally fit like a little family . Hope they realize that.❤️

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Wow this forum getting more active day by day.. 🎉🎉, and we are gonna be more active when their drama airing. Cant wait for that, good luck for both of them, they are great actor/actrees. ❤️

Well guys, dont be sad its just prediction, let the time be the answer. Just keep the spirit and keep sailing 🚢

I just want to share my thougt about seunggi. I think all of you already know that seunggi is the type of person who is careful with his desicion. And he is also aware about his life as an entertainer he is under the spotlight in every move he make. And he said in video colab with LMH that he is enjoying his work and half of his life are about work. 

But in that video he also considering what his life gonna be when he lost little by little of his fame due to his path choosing and searching balance in life, both happiness as a person and entertainer.  And in the recent episode of all MITH (like we all already discused) he is really into topic of married. So i get this conclusion he is really considering to get married as part of his happiness in life.

Just imagine this scenario, what if all of this crumbs and action of he is into married lately are the step and purposely giving clue to make and preparing us to accepting his marrige life. (If it is true, i have to admit he is genius 😏)  And if the prediction of that tarot reading are true about they are going to take another project together than it will became one perfect scenario. 😜😜 (or their project together are getting maried) 

Well so yejin is one of Master in the MITH. Maybe seunggi learning from her and taking advice from bijin couple about 'how to make your fans accepting your future wife' (haha my delusion going wild) 🤣🤣

Note: iam still dont know how to insert image. Its okay i will figure it out sooner or later. 🤞🤞😁

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

I see on IG that Somin's fans sent her a cake for her 10th career anniversary. 

They chose this color for the cake because it's Somin favorite orchid's color. 

Here the color :

IMG-20210224-104151.jpg

When I watched MITH, because I really love this show now, there is a great chemistry between members, they are so funny, and it's also very interesting... Anyway when I watched old episodes on 2020. Something get my attention. It seems that Seung gi loves to wear this color :

IMG-20210224-110913.jpg

It's all different episodes. It could be a coincidence yes of course, but it's a funny and lovely coincidence. He's always the one to wear this color 😊

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Long post (or long observation rather 😉

this is what happened when you rewatch LF for the hundred times. You get to see in different angles 😄🤣. I love that Seungmin always hate to give each other space 🙂🙄, and so cute that SG always stand close to SM from behind, Na Rae was also standing beside SM but look at the gap between them. Right? And i love the height difference, you can barely see SM with this behind shoot ☺️ 

1-CEF9480-ABD8-4-A2-C-A508-E3-E5-A3-F43-

0-CDB68-ED-DFB2-49-A5-A840-5-D0-C06-FEF6

93-FF4127-0-F7-F-4800-9-CFF-4-F8759-A9-D

This is my ultimate favorite scene of them. This just reallt further justify my hunch that there's really something going on between them, maybe their not yet dating here nor even a couple but they have a special closeness here that's way beyond friendship. 

It's the apple farm episode, i just zoomed in the picture because in the original scene, they were almost out of the frame if you're not very observant. I like this shot, SG's looking down at Yoo Jin, watching as SM wipes her nose (it's very husband-like gesture,right?) 

2-DBEB25-C-1-BB8-4-DA8-B684-E2697-F685-C

And i think we missed out a lot of Seungmin shots 😣 they really did edited out so much about them, because in this shot, if you noticed SM was already holding Yoo Jin on her lap and SG was getting in the train. It means it's SG who put Yoo jin there, he handed Yoo Jin to SM, I wonder it even look husband and wife scene. So sad we missed it! 

39418094-5-A6-D-4419-9527-8-CE48-D203-ED

and I think SG was so conscious here. Look at his shy smile. He perhaps pictured a happy family vibe with SM there cleaning up Yoo Jin while he carries her. Noticed he checked out the cameramen in front of them, maybe he wants to know if they were filming them ❤️🥰🤪🤗

9-DCBB72-F-1-E8-F-4-D53-A946-A92-C9-EBB2

7-F6149-D7-48-FF-4-FCB-A268-A882-DB6-E59

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 6

Hello LF Shippers! 

Please come and join our battle event when you have time :) I haven't had a chance to get to know most of you yet and would love to! The event is very simple and requires no thinking ~ so I hope it won't take up too much of your precious time and you can keep posting on this thread as usual. The game will give you extra haven points which then you can spend on buying nice badges from the Member Shop (and yesss we have Little Forest Couple badge :pandatakeit:). 

Hope to see you around :pandaletsgo:

SnowBlob - on behalf of JangHaven EO

• Like 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@Myshipperheart_SGSM you have eagle's eyes! haha! great observations. keep 'em coming! more more! 👍🤣

even though we've seen & discussed most of the scenes, whenever you guys post it here, it's still so fun to see it and i can't decide which reaction emoji i should click. hahaha

i think they mainly focused on the kid's stories and the 4 of them are just secondary/support acts (as what LSJ mentioned in their story pitch meeting). they really tried to edit out as much of the adults interactions. but even though it seems that they edited a lot of seungmin moments, they really can't help but show it naturally haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

oh wow! thanks for the update @SGxSM! let me check in IG. I love this forum, Seungmin shippers so cool! we all have eagle eyes! I love the purple observation, i am also watching MITH and carefully tuning my eagle eye on all the episode hoping to get any hint about seungmin. I didn't know that i will be this into shipping, though this is my 2nd ship already, but with Binjin ship i'm just a lurker and silently smily, giggling and reading comments I barely posts in the forum in soompi. But Seungmin hits different! and I also not been able to watch another kdrama after seeing LF, I finished LF last Nov 2020 and been watching it again and again, countless time. Then checking comments here and refreshing my IG and twitter. I thought me fangirling on Binjin was the highest, didn't know this will top that! I really believe they are something, maybe that's why I'm so into shipping them so much! 

Keep on posting observation guys! we didn't mind if it's posted before, we have different perspective so it's always nice to read comments! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

You're welcome ! We can all become detectives because we love them haha. I also love your observations, you are always cheering up the page with lovely moments. 

As you said we don't know when they started dating or if they are dating but there was something very special between them. 

Yeah me too I can't watch any dramas now. I'm waiting for Seung gi's Mouse and Somin's Monthly house 😊

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
20 hours ago, pokepo said:

:cry:

Watched this video last night when you posted this. I'm a bit sad, but went to sleep and i don't want to be bothered by it. We could not say if it's accurate since SM and SG must pull the cards for accurate reading just like what the fortuneteller did in his Taiwan gig which i think was shared here. 

I'm happy to read this morning that SeungMin shippers  cheer each other up. Fighting!

Heading back to work now and will be back this evening to read whatever you guys share.

Take care Minnie Mouse shippers, Aja!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

You're welcome ! We can all become detectives because we love them haha. I also love your observations, you are always cheering up the page with lovely moments. 

As you said we don't know when they started dating or if they are dating but there was something very special between them. 

Yeah me too I can't watch any dramas now. I'm waiting for Seung gi's Mouse and Somin's Monthly house 😊

thank you @SGxSM, i hope i'm not tiring everyone here with my endless posts. I really posts long comments and attached photos whenever I have time and not busy with work. Do you think it's so bizarre that both of them will launch a series at the same month after LF? TV networks in KR should guests the casts of Mouse and M. House together to promote each of their series, we'll be in cloud 9 if that happens! haha! SG will personally witness how the hosts will tease SM and her co-star with the chemistry hahaha! since theirs is romcom :) 

Waah! I really wish to see them together! Jebal! 

• Like 3