Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

57 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Long post (or long observation rather 😉

this is what happened when you rewatch LF for the hundred times. You get to see in different angles 😄🤣. I love that Seungmin always hate to give each other space 🙂🙄, and so cute that SG always stand close to SM from behind, Na Rae was also standing beside SM but look at the gap between them. Right? And i love the height difference, you can barely see SM with this behind shoot ☺️ 

1-CEF9480-ABD8-4-A2-C-A508-E3-E5-A3-F43-

0-CDB68-ED-DFB2-49-A5-A840-5-D0-C06-FEF6

93-FF4127-0-F7-F-4800-9-CFF-4-F8759-A9-D

This is my ultimate favorite scene of them. This just reallt further justify my hunch that there's really something going on between them, maybe their not yet dating here nor even a couple but they have a special closeness here that's way beyond friendship. 

It's the apple farm episode, i just zoomed in the picture because in the original scene, they were almost out of the frame if you're not very observant. I like this shot, SG's looking down at Yoo Jin, watching as SM wipes her nose (it's very husband-like gesture,right?) 

2-DBEB25-C-1-BB8-4-DA8-B684-E2697-F685-C

And i think we missed out a lot of Seungmin shots 😣 they really did edited out so much about them, because in this shot, if you noticed SM was already holding Yoo Jin on her lap and SG was getting in the train. It means it's SG who put Yoo jin there, he handed Yoo Jin to SM, I wonder it even look husband and wife scene. So sad we missed it! 

39418094-5-A6-D-4419-9527-8-CE48-D203-ED

and I think SG was so conscious here. Look at his shy smile. He perhaps pictured a happy family vibe with SM there cleaning up Yoo Jin while he carries her. Noticed he checked out the cameramen in front of them, maybe he wants to know if they were filming them ❤️🥰🤪🤗

9-DCBB72-F-1-E8-F-4-D53-A946-A92-C9-EBB2

7-F6149-D7-48-FF-4-FCB-A268-A882-DB6-E59

One of my favorite moment of SeungMin, in to the Apple Farm where SM wipes Yojin nose. They are like husband-wife here with their Minnie Mouse, so lovely.

This is my first time I shipped SG with his co-star. I have been his follower since Brilliant Legacy.

I have been following SM since Playful Kiss. But I ship some fave k-couples silently. This is my 1st time joining a forum, and just so happy to find this thread. 

My friend and I watched LF during it's airing in 2019 and we are silently shipping SeungMin, being careful because we know SM had and then

But heavens collide that SM is free again and we rewatched (up until now) LF.  So happy that what my friend and I observed in LF are the same as yours. 

1 minute ago, LuckyGirl said:

One of my favorite moment of SeungMin, in to the Apple Farm where SM wipes Yojin nose. They are like husband-wife here with their Minnie Mouse, so lovely.

This is my first time I shipped SG with his co-star. I have been his follower since Brilliant Legacy.

I have been following SM since Playful Kiss. But I ship some fave k-couples silently. This is my 1st time joining a forum, and just so happy to find this thread. 

My friend and I watched LF during it's airing in 2019 and we are silently shipping SeungMin, being careful because we know SM had and then

But heavens collide that SM is free again and we rewatched (up until now) LF.  So happy that what my friend and I observed in LF are the same as yours. 

*had bf then*

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Dear LF Ship Passengers,ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif

First of all, warm welcome here. Sorry, I haven't personally greet all of you one by one. So, in this occasion let me tag all the members and hope you all feel happy & well received here.

If I miss anyone out, please feel free to help me add them. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@SGxSM@SgsM jjang@Seung-Min@Kimi23@Purple Yum@Lou@pokepo@Lin M@WaterCat@Warm Paws@iheartseungmin@LFCouple@Diva@LsgJsm@Via@sg_sm@Kumayuna@Mjanedee@LuckyGirl@Poisonous Ivy@Han.S@Skyfullofstars@CinnamonRolls@ditt@cs17@Mylovelsg

Since, LF been last aired on 2019 already.

How about we do a :Party01: REWATCH PARTY LF 2021:Party02: 

So, we can arrange 1 week let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March, and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

Let Me Know Your Interest to Join this! And I will do simple scheduling for us all :YesHalCat::NoHalCat:?

Hello thank you for the warm welcome! I'm so thankful you created this thread! Count me in! I m definitely with you. again, thank you and may this forum be more active than ever! 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif Dear LF Ship Passengers,ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif

First of all, warm welcome here. Sorry, I haven't personally greet all of you one by one. So, in this occasion let me tag all the members and hope you all feel happy & well received here.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@SGxSM@SgsM jjang@Seung-Min@Kimi23@Purple Yum@Lou@pokepo@Lin M@WaterCat@Warm Paws@iheartseungmin@LFCouple@Diva@LsgJsm@Via@sg_sm@Kumayuna@Mjanedee@LuckyGirl@Poisonous Ivy@Han.S@Skyfullofstars@CinnamonRolls@ditt@cs17@Mylovelsg

So, we can arrange 1 week let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March, and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

Let Me Know Your Interest to Join this! And I will do simple scheduling for us all :YesHalCat::NoHalCat:?

Coubt me In!. Nice idea! Watch party for LF

Just now, LuckyGirl said:

Count me In!. Nice idea! Watch party for LF

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Count me in too... And thankyou for the warm welcome... 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So, we can arrange 1 week, let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March,and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

thank you for the warm welcome, and yes, please. i'm not that observant but i enjoy reading others' observations and then watch the mentioned episodes again and again, just to see the couple's chemistry zapping on the screen. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
17 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

hope i'm not tiring everyone here with my endless posts. I really posts long comments and attached photos

i'm sure all of us here don't mind at all! i love long posts with pictures and this forum always give a smile on my face. i always refresh if there's a new post. haha

i do hope that as long as we have something to share regarding seungmin, just post it here and give encouragement to one another until our ship finally sails 💕

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So, we can arrange 1 week, let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March,and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

🥳🥳🥳

thank you @SilverMoonTea for creating this thread and let's all enjoy rewatching LF 💞

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

I just noticed Na Rae's look here, it's like saying to the two "Hey, Oppa LSJ said the show should focus on the kids. Stop flirting, it's too obvious!" haha! and LSJ look just like saying " Ya! I told you the show should focus on the kids, not your blossoming love story! ya!"

and I remember reading somewhere, that SM said if she likes someone she will stare at him to let him know. (i dont know if I read it correctly, correct me if i'm wrong) and SG stared at her so sweetly, then he agreed to SM's suggestion to invite the kids over for alumni homecoming but when Na Rae first suggested it he's unsure, but with SM's reassuring smile, he agreed instantly. 

These two has a secret code for each other, i guess! the way they stare at each other! 

Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-7-53-12-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-7-55-13-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-7-55-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-24-at-7-56-52-PM.png

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 8
30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Of course! I’ll join! Thank you..party party 🎉

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
5 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I just noticed Na Rae's look here, it's like saying to the two "Hey, Oppa LSJ said the show should focus on the kids. Stop flirting, it's too obvious!" haha! and LSJ look just like saying " Ya! I told you the show should focus on the kids, not your blossoming love story! ya!"

and I remember reading somewhere, that SM said if she likes someone she will stare at him to let him know. (i dont know if I read it correctly, correct me if i'm wrong) and SG stared at her so sweetly, then he agreed to SM's suggestion to invite the kids over for alumni homecoming but when Na Rae first suggested it he's unsure, but with SM's reassuring smile, he agreed instantly. 

These two has a secret code for each other, i guess! the way they stare at each other! 

aahhh...the way their faces softened when they exchanged smiles and looked at each other...it almost made you think that you're watching a romantic drama with them as the main characters... and what makes it a hundred times better is that you know it is not a scripted drama, so they didn't have to act that way unless they really have feelings with each other...makes me swoon all over again :wow:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
58 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Of course! I’ m in! 👋🏻

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

episode 6, at 00:26:15, after SG sent off the two boys back to the kitchen with the eggs from the animal farm, SM and SG looked and smiled at each other as if their plan to be alone (with the three younger girls, of course) had succeeded. 

SG might have joined SM to help her looking after the 5 kids, but he could have gone back to the kitchen with the boys, right? Or they could all have just gone back together at the same time? The mud play in the afternoon must have made them closer that day...again, wishful thinking...hehe...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
57 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

the way their faces softened when they exchanged smiles and looked at each other...it almost made you think that you're watching a romantic drama with them as the main characters... and what makes it a hundred times better is that you know it is not a scripted drama, so they didn't have to act that way unless they really have feelings with each other...makes me swoon all over again 

Totally agree... I love this scene.. they talked to each other through their eyes.. 😍😍 makes me giddy again... 

Fighting SeungMin / Minnie Mouse.. Hope both Mouse and Monthly House great success...

Any info where we can watch Monthly House for international viewers? Netflix? Viu?

spacer.png

Somin’s outfit here reminds me of Seung Gi’s 😂😂 t-shirt, layered with sweater

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

episode 6 00:39:36, the music playing at the background is 'beautiful life' (Goblin ost)... and SG quoted a line from that drama too when he wrote his wedding invitation in mith episode 158 ;-) could it be that he started having feelings with SM from that day? 

:cool:

side note: i'm dissecting every SGSM scenes under a microscope now.. i think episode 6 was where it all began...

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, iheartseungmin said:

episode 6, at 00:26:15, after SG sent off the two boys back to the kitchen with the eggs from the animal farm, SM and SG looked and smiled at each other as if their plan to be alone (with the three younger girls, of course) had succeeded. 

SG might have joined SM to help her looking after the 5 kids, but he could have gone back to the kitchen with the boys, right? Or they could all have just gone back together at the same time? The mud play in the afternoon must have made them closer that day...again, wishful thinking...hehe...

Yes me too. My thinking was, when he heard that SM wa with the kids alone and at night, it's dark, he followed them 😊 he said his body was aching from playing earlier, but he was seen with SM and the kids in the chicks and rabbits den. Awww sweet! 

56 minutes ago, pokepo said:

imagine SG freakin jealous with SM and co star interactions on instagram :eeeee:

then put a ring on it SG..:lenny:

Yeah, I think SG is a jealous type of guy. The way he said it in one of the MITH episode (with the girl silhoutte), i just felt that he's the type who gets jealous easily. I noticed it in LF that he always watched SM whenever she interacts with LSJ, i dont know, its just my observation and feeling. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Agree....I love when 4 of them were together..... LSJ was always just observing the two...I've even become obsessed with expression on his face lately...esp...their yoga scene. As for Na Rae, she snapped these two out of their bubbles many times..... Whenever these two started to get cheesy, PNR would cut them off....🤣🤣🤣 pulling them back to focus on LF shooting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

episode 6 00:39:36, the music playing at the background is 'beautiful life' (Goblin ost)... and SG quoted a line from that drama too when he wrote his wedding invitation in mith episode 158 ;-) could it be that he started having feelings with SM from that day? 

:cool:

side note: i'm dissecting every SGSM scenes under a microscope now.. i think episode 6 was where it all began...

Thank you @iheartseungmin! Cant wait for all of your observations please share everything here 😁🥰😘 we all agree with you

• Like 2
1 hour ago, iheartseungmin said:

I had exactly same thought too when watching this scene. When he asked the boys to go back to the kitchen, I was like 😏😏 I know what you were doing here....lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yes me too. My thinking was, when he heard that SM wa with the kids alone and at night, it's dark, he followed them 😊 he said his body was aching from playing earlier, but he was seen with SM and the kids in the chicks and rabbits den. Awww sweet! 

Yeah, I think SG is a jealous type of guy. The way he said it in one of the MITH episode (with the girl silhoutte), i just felt that he's the type who gets jealous easily. I noticed it in LF that he always watched SM whenever she interacts with LSJ, i dont know, its just my observation and feeling. 

i agree. SM was more relaxed and touchy-feely with LSJ...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Agree....I love when 4 of them were together..... LSJ was always just observing the two...I've even become obsessed with expression on his face lately...esp...their yoga scene. As for Na Rae, she snapped these two out of their bubbles many times..... Whenever these two started to get cheesy, PNR would cut them off....🤣🤣🤣 pulling them back to focus on LF shooting. 

Right on! I also noticed that several times. She's really being noona and unnie to both of them haha! Specially when they were in the meeting room talking about the blueberry tree. I think the two were almost had an "argument" since SM wont back down and would like to do the planting by herself. I think SM was kind of upset that SG didn't want to plant the tree and she decided to do it alone, SG's voice was so sweet and soft when he said they'll do it together and SM said she'll do it. Noticed the tone of his voice when he said "how can you do it alone" soft but you'll sense his irritated too. They had a little "LQ" there and LSG was just watching the two, maybe checking who will back down first knowing SG always like to have his way. But Na Rae must have sensed it, she cracked a joke. But LSG wa still a little bothered and cracked a joke with being sarcastic. LSJ just continue watching them  

• Haha 4