Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 minute ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Right on! I also noticed that several times. She's really being noona and unnie to both of them haha! Specially when they were in the meeting room talking about the blueberry tree. I think the two were almost had an "argument" since SM wont back down and would like to do the planting by herself. I think SM was kind of upset that SG didn't want to plant the tree and she decided to do it alone, SG's voice was so sweet and soft when he said they'll do it together and SM said she'll do it. Noticed the tone of his voice when he said "how can you do it alone" soft but you'll sense his irritated too. They had a little "LQ" there and LSG was just watching the two, maybe checking who will back down first knowing SG always like to have his way. But Na Rae must have sensed it, she cracked a joke. But LSG wa still a little bothered and cracked a joke with being sarcastic. LSJ just continue watching them  

Yes yes...the blueberry plant conversation.... When she realized that she still had to transplant the tree, she turned to SG with the puppy eyes...And he said no he couldn't do it. I think she was upset there...and would just do it alone. When he asked how... I didn't interpret that he was teasing her.... My read was that he basically told her that no you would not be doing it alone... He was not joking....I didn't sense the joke from his face or his voice at all. SM just laughed at what he said and PNR stepped it changing the atmosphere.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Right on! I also noticed that several times. She's really being noona and unnie to both of them haha! Specially when they were in the meeting room talking about the blueberry tree. I think the two were almost had an "argument" since SM wont back down and would like to do the planting by herself. I think SM was kind of upset that SG didn't want to plant the tree and she decided to do it alone, SG's voice was so sweet and soft when he said they'll do it together and SM said she'll do it. Noticed the tone of his voice when he said "how can you do it alone" soft but you'll sense his irritated too. They had a little "LQ" there and LSG was just watching the two, maybe checking who will back down first knowing SG always like to have his way. But Na Rae must have sensed it, she cracked a joke. But LSG wa still a little bothered and cracked a joke with being sarcastic. LSJ just continue watching them  

and I started to believe that the laugh we heard (when Na Rae was about to throw up in imos planting the blueberry tree session) is actually SG's laugh

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Seung gi was there when So min and Na rae planted the Blueberry tree. 

As we see, the hole was already dug... And Seung gi highlighted that dugging was his speciality.  We can also hear him laughing twice. 

Seung gi couldn't go to sleep because he wanted to help them. So cute

also, in the morning he said that he heard last night blueberry fairies dug a hole to plant the blueberry tree (and somin laughed after), right?

i think he refers to himself (that he's the one who helped em dig the hole)

it is possible..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

As we are on blueberry tree topic.... there was this moment when they were about to finish picking up blueberries. I didn't know what they said to each others since it was not shown....But they both looked shy....SM was smiling laughing looking away at the ground and the way LSG smiled. They didn't show his whole face tho....you wouldn't even notice it unless you really paid attention. You can see his very happy but shy smile at the top left corner of the screen. Damn, now I really want them to really turn LF into K-drama.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Since you mentioned ep.6 was everything begun, and I totally agree with you 100%. This was the episode where SM was always standing next to SG, she would always stay close to him. She's a little "cliingy" per say here. I know i've posted this here before, i just love how sweet this scene was (if only I know how to upload gif here, i'll be much better) and damn the camera men, they just didn't want to capture their sweet eye contact here, the way SG slightly noded to her (whatever she's saying) and how he tiltec his head up giving her all his attention. I think by looking at SM here, maybe she's telling SM that she wants to change or something. SG looks so caring to her though he's facing backwards. 

6-A82-F138-FA89-4-FB9-8-DEA-72-FE38-E0-B

And this picture was a shot that says "proud girlfriend to her boyfriend" how sweetly she stares at him 

E9-FCDB49-7-DAC-4619-91-B2-321-CD52983-F

I just noticed this now, SM was dragging a sack of mud, and really seems too heavy for her petite body. I noticed that SG was just standing on the side watching, and he pointed at her. Telling Yi Han to do it and Yi Han took over. 😊 Na Rae was also carrying sacks back and forth but he didn't care. 

08-CC0-AA5-D729-4-A25-B7-B6-4-DE111-FB6-

27-F85879-6-C41-4-D96-AA37-76-F34-DDC809

12 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

As we are on blueberry tree topic.... there was this moment when they were about to finish picking up blueberries. I didn't know what they said to each others since it was not shown....But they both looked shy....SM was smiling laughing looking away at the ground and the way LSG smiled. They didn't his whole face tho....you wouldn't notice it unless you really paid attention. You can see his very happy but shy smile at the top left corner of the screen. Damn, now I really want them to really turn LF into K-drama.

Thank you @WaterCat ❤️! Thanks for bringing it up here i noticed that too but i am just not sure if that's what it is and finally someone thought so! So happy 🤗 you also observed that. It's like the two had this secret code whenever they get cheesy with each other, and the reaction on PNR's face just shows like "the two were at it again, aigoo!" It's like she's stuck in the middle of a couple who's being lovey dovey to each other right? SG smiled shyly and SM smiled widely as if SG said something to ne awkward with. Yey! So happy someone also noticed this, so i'm not overanalyzing then. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1
43 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Seung gi was there when So min and Na rae planted the Blueberry tree. 

As we see, the hole was already dug... And Seung gi highlighted that dugging was his speciality.  We can also hear him laughing twice. 

Seung gi couldn't go to sleep because he wanted to help them. So cute

yeah! i can hear his laugh on the background hhahha i think he cant let it go even how stubborn somin is, he just a concern oppa hahhh

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif Dear LF Ship Passengers,ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif

First of all, warm welcome here. Sorry, I haven't personally greet all of you one by one. So, in this occasion let me tag all the members and hope you all feel happy & well received here.

If I miss anyone out, please feel free to help me add them. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@SGxSM@SgsM jjang@Seung-Min@Kimi23@Purple Yum@Lou@pokepo@Lin M@WaterCat@Warm Paws@iheartseungmin@LFCouple@Diva@LsgJsm@Via@sg_sm@Kumayuna@Mjanedee@LuckyGirl@Poisonous Ivy@Han.S@Skyfullofstars@CinnamonRolls@ditt@cs17@Mylovelsg@Kamiya

Since, LF been last aired on 2019 already.

How about we do a :Party01: REWATCH PARTY LF 2021:Party02: 

So, we can arrange 1 week, let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March,and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

Let Me Know Your Interest to Join this! And I will do simple scheduling for us all :YesHalCat::NoHalCat:?

Hello everyone, Of Course will join. But, sorry to all. My english so bad. So, please understand to me. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Since you mentioned ep.6 was everything begun, and I totally agree with you 100%. This was the episode where SM was always standing next to SG, she would always stay close to him. She's a little "cliingy" per say here. I know i've posted this here before, i just love how sweet this scene was (if only I know how to upload gif here, i'll be much better) and damn the camera men, they just didn't want to capture their sweet eye contact here, the way SG slightly noded to her (whatever she's saying) and how he tiltec his head up giving her all his attention. I think by looking at SM here, maybe she's telling SM that she wants to change or something. SG looks so caring to her though he's facing backwards. 

And this picture was a shot that says "proud girlfriend to her boyfriend" how sweetly she stares at him 

I just noticed this now, SM was dragging a sack of mud, and really seems too heavy for her petite body. I noticed that SG was just standing on the side watching, and he pointed at her. Telling Yi Han to do it and Yi Han took over. 😊 Na Rae was also carrying sacks back and forth but he didn't care. 

Girl, we have same eyes and thought. The second week at LF was when the cooking began. 🥰 Before the mud play...there are another suspicious moments at the tree house. I think So Min was mad at him when he told her to go back up to make sure that things looked nice in the tree house. His voice was was pretty bossy...You could only see her legs there. Then he came up with the flower giving it to Yujin telling little kid to give it to her....After rewatching this scene 20 times, I'm sure he pointed at So Min. I told you, Yujin was used by SG....😁😁 So Min pretended that she didn't hear and turned around to Grace when Yujin was turning toward her about to give her the flower.... It was impossible that SM ignored her Yujin daughter.... Then there was this scene when SG sneaked back to the tree house when it was just So Min and Yujin in there.... The look on his face showed that there was something going on. I'm pretty I read it right. Due to editing, things were not really in real sequences on the show.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
21 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Thank you @WaterCat ❤️! Thanks for bringing it up here i noticed that too but i am just not sure if that's what it is and finally someone thought so! So happy 🤗 you also observed that. It's like the two had this secret code whenever they get cheesy with each other, and the reaction on PNR's face just shows like "the two were at it again, ai" It's like she's stuck in the middle of a couple who's being lovey dovey to each other right? SG smiled shyly and SM smiled widely as if SG said something to ne awkward with. Yey! So happy someone also noticed this, so i'm not overanalyzing then. 

if only we can buy the unreleased/ unedited video of LF! So we can be detective on our own and study their interactions ahhahahah

PSA ! IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME, FEEL FREE TO READ MY FAN FICTION BETWEEN THEM :eeeee:

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks

3 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Girl, we have same eyes and thought. The second week at LF was when the cooking began. 🥰 Before the mud play...there another suspicious moments at the tree house. I think So Min was mad at him when he told her to go back up to make sure that things looked nice in the tree house. His was was pretty bossy...You could only see her legs their. Then he came up with the flower giving it to Yujin telling little kid to give it to her....After rewatching this scene 20 times, I'm sure he pointed at So Min. I told you, Yujin was used by SG....😁😁 So Min pretended that she didn't hear and turned around to Grace when Yujin was turning toward her about to give her the flower.... It was impossible that SM ignored her Yujin daughter.... Then there was this scene when SG sneaked back to the tree house when it was just So Min and Yujin in there.... The look on his face showed that there was something going on. I'm pretty I read it right. Due to editing, things were not really in real sequences on the show.

HAHAHAHAH good observation on LSG hahaha he can be really bossy at all time since its his nature to be a leader ! i love that episode i mean every episode with LSG & SM :love:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

if only we can buy the unreleased/ unedited video of LF! So we can be detective on our own and study their interactions ahhahahah

PSA ! IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME, FEEL FREE TO READ MY FAN FICTION BETWEEN THEM :eeeee:

Your link doesn't work. 

But thank you @Mjanedee. I really loved your LSG x JSM story. I found it first before I found this forum! Really nice.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

HAHAHAHAH good observation on LSG hahaha he can be really bossy at all time since its his nature to be a leader ! i love that episode i mean every episode with LSG & SM :love:

Keep going writernim 🙇🏽‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yeah, I think SG is a jealous type of guy. The way he said it in one of the MITH episode (with the girl silhoutte), i just felt that he's the type who gets jealous easily. I noticed it in LF that he always watched SM whenever she interacts with LSJ, i dont know, its just my observation and feeling. 

Yess. 100% Agree. After I rewatch again this video. Guys, u can find SG is the type gets jealous easily. 0:56 - 0:58

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
44 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Girl, we have same eyes and thought. The second week at LF was when the cooking began. 🥰 Before the mud play...there another suspicious moments at the tree house. I think So Min was mad at him when he told her to go back up to make sure that things looked nice in the tree house. His was was pretty bossy...You could only see her legs their. Then he came up with the flower giving it to Yujin telling little kid to give it to her....After rewatching this scene 20 times, I'm sure he pointed at So Min. I told you, Yujin was used by SG....😁😁 So Min pretended that she didn't hear and turned around to Grace when Yujin was turning toward her about to give her the flower.... It was impossible that SM ignored her Yujin daughter.... Then there was this scene when SG sneaked back to the tree house when it was just So Min and Yujin in there.... The look on his face showed that there was something going on. I'm pretty I read it right. Due to editing, things were not really in real sequences on the show.

Omo @WaterCat yeah, we read each other's mind! 🤗 definitely the editing it's not iun real sequence, scene jumped from one to another. You should just be good in puzzling it down together which one comes first. And this was the scene where SG was still addressing SM as "Somin-sshi", but I also think the flower that he gave to Yoo Jin was a bit odd. He gave it to Yoo Jin? 🙄🤔 SG samchon likes throwing hints here and there since LF. I agree that Yoo Jin really played so much to glue these two and Uu think for SG to really got closer to SM. 

3-C6-CAC29-6682-43-D3-93-C3-81-D25799971

90-C46583-6-BAC-4-A7-B-B9-B7-726903-FD2-

FC16-F083-7810-4-F0-C-876-E-3-F8-CD0-BA3

28 minutes ago, Via said:

Yess. 100% Agree. After I rewatch again this video. Guys, u can find SG is the type gets jealous easily. 0:56 - 0:58

Yeah, even without eng sub I think LSJ complimented SM but I do not know exactly is that, and the Host said something and SM looked pretty shy. I wish someone here can translate this video. I want to know their conversation. But yeah, he's a jealous type of guy even if it's his closest friend. It shows in his face that he got a bit jealous from what LSJ said. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
3 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Omo @WaterCat yeah, we read each other's mind! 🤗 definitely the editing it's not iun real sequence, scene jumped from one to another. You should just be good in puzzling it down together which one comes first. And this was the scene where SG was still addressing SM as "Somin-sshi", but I also think the flower that he gave to Yoo Jin was a bit odd. He gave it to Yoo Jin? 🙄🤔 SG samchon likes throwing hints here and there since LF. I agree that Yoo Jin really played so much to glue these two and Uu think for SG to really got closer to SM. 

3-C6-CAC29-6682-43-D3-93-C3-81-D25799971

90-C46583-6-BAC-4-A7-B-B9-B7-726903-FD2-

FC16-F083-7810-4-F0-C-876-E-3-F8-CD0-BA3

hmmmm...maybe you're right..he gave it to yoo jin, because he hoped that yoo jin might give it to SM because he knew how attached yoo jin was to SM... somehow i am not surprised if that was his intention all along...the flower was really meant for SM...

thus...prelude in episode 5 and then things picked up between these two...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Yes yes....Little Yujin was totally used by SG. After Yujin was about to drown, he came to them and So Min clearly told him that he was not needed. He went ahead and showed Yujin how to hold her breath in the water anyway. Yujin followed him.... The interaction between Yujin and So Min was really adorable there.....I think his heart melted at that particular moment. 🥰😍

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

SG is such a transparent guy, you can easily read him. He can't hide much! Hahaha maybe only when it comes to SM? Because in MITH he always have a poker face. Right? I think SM won LSJ's heart, it's already a plus point for SM since she won the heart of SG's dearest friend to gave that compliment as we all know LSJ rarely shows emotions. he was able to know SM so much thru LF specially how she managed it when Yoo Jin nearly drowned, i think everyone in LF see her differently after that incident. And I also think SM is so comfortable with LSJ no matter how cold his attitude is, she's close to him. 

CFD875-F3-4-DB1-42-DE-B836-8-E15-F0-C13-

Here, so cute that SM fixed the script so LSJ can read it clearly, and SG's jealous eye screaming "ya! You barely glance at me the whole time but to him you're fixing it so he can see if?" 

B5-C46-F06-C91-C-485-C-9-B0-A-71-FF46693

and his stare here after hearing LSJ praises her "ya! What's that all about huh...?" And "hyung, are you kiddong me?!? I'm supposed to do that, not you."

CA7-EA402-791-F-44-F0-AC03-EA7-FC864-A53

So it is really possible that he maybe told LG that SM is good for him and that SM is the kind of woman that he should go after, and maybe he said that SG has to make sure SM is already off the hook before starting anything with her. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
34 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

SG is such a transparent guy, you can easily read him. He can't hide much! Hahaha maybe only when it comes to SM? Because in MITH he always have a poker face. Right? I think SM won LSJ's heart, it's already a plus point for SM since she won the heart of SG's dearest friend to gave that compliment as we all know LSJ rarely shows emotions. he was able to know SM so much thru LF specially how she managed it when Yoo Jin nearly drowned, i think everyone in LF see her differently after that incident. And I also think SM is so comfortable with LSJ no matter how cold his attitude is, she's close to him. 

CFD875-F3-4-DB1-42-DE-B836-8-E15-F0-C13-

Here, so cute that SM fixed the script so LSJ can read it clearly, and SG's jealous eye screaming "ya! You barely glance at me the whole time but to him you're fixing it so he can see if?" 

B5-C46-F06-C91-C-485-C-9-B0-A-71-FF46693

and his stare here after hearing LSJ praises her "ya! What's that all about huh...?" And "hyung, are you kiddong me?!? I'm supposed to do that, not you."

CA7-EA402-791-F-44-F0-AC03-EA7-FC864-A53

So it is really possible that he maybe told LG that SM is good for him and that SM is the kind of woman that he should go after, and maybe he said that SG has to make sure SM is already off the hook before starting anything with her. 

i need the full context of this scene so i can continue my fanfic hahahah im stuck :cry:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Now that I think about it, after that tree house incident when he ordered her to go back up to the house with his bossy voice..... He didn't do it with her anymore...while he was still barking orders at Na Rae and LSJ... He was still whining like a baby sometimes to get her attention but no more barking orders at her. 

When So Min suggested making songpyeon.... He asked with a sweet voice..Do you want to make songpyeon? But then LSJ interrupted telling So Min to stop suggesting ideas that were difficult to execute....Na Rae stepped in...SG then just played along with the other two teasing So Min asking you never made it before right? It ended up that he was the one making them...He even separated the ones he made from the rest since he made them so pretty. He also posted the pic on his IG on chuseok...🤣😂

Seriously, with all these hints and crumbs, how could you not ship these two!!!!

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif Dear LF Ship Passengers,ezgif-2-3a22c2eeef10.gif

First of all, warm welcome here. Sorry, I haven't personally greet all of you one by one. So, in this occasion let me tag all the members and hope you all feel happy & well received here.

If I miss anyone out, please feel free to help me add them. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM@ishipSGxSM@SGxSM@SgsM jjang@Seung-Min@Kimi23@Purple Yum@Lou@pokepo@Lin M@WaterCat@Warm Paws@iheartseungmin@LFCouple@Diva@LsgJsm@Via@sg_sm@Kumayuna@Mjanedee@LuckyGirl@Poisonous Ivy@Han.S@Skyfullofstars@CinnamonRolls@ditt@cs17@Mylovelsg@Kamiya

Since, LF been last aired on 2019 already.

How about we do a :Party01: REWATCH PARTY LF 2021:Party02: 

So, we can arrange 1 week, let's watch together ep 1 in Saturday 6th March,and ep 2 13th March and so on. Once finish watching every week, we can share our interesting notes & observation here. 

Let Me Know Your Interest to Join this! And I will do simple scheduling for us all :YesHalCat::NoHalCat:?

Ohhh thank you so much..yes  count me in and let's have party party 💕💕💕

• Like 2

At the presscon and radio interview....it took place on 8/12/2019 right? From what I gathered, it was after their 2nd week at LF. Yay...SG could not hide it anymore there....His body language showed it all... He smiled then tried to hold his smiles when So Min talked or even when So Min was mentioned. At the start of radio interview, he seemed so unsettled. He could not stay still at all...He seemed nervous and awkward that he didn't know where to place his hands.....

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

you are correct @WaterCat SG can't hide it anymore especially through his body language haha! here in their discussion about the blueberries, they really look like bickering husband and wife. ☺

Somin and her cute puppy face proving to Seunggi that she can do it but deep inside she wants his help. haha! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

then Seunggi's body language here seems very manly & domineering (like, no we should do it together! you can't do it alone without me! hahaha) but the way he said it to Somin is still very affectionate, caring & concerned (and you guys mentioned here about SGs laugh during the planting so he really can't help it and he needs to be there for Somin)

spacer.png

hayyy these two makes my heart & mind crazy 🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1