Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I don't know why people behave like this. 

Lurking and posting non-senss/fake hints. 

If I'm convinced that my ship is sailing, I wouldn't waste my time and post on other pages trying to promote my ship 😂

Your ship is sailing? Congrats ! Be happy and more confident please ☺

Let's report her girls

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Party! 4
1 hour ago, Justina said:

I love littel  forest  I love this couple and ship them  very much

but i give up on them whan he realizing  the lee seung  gi isn't over his ex girlfriend  yoona and 

I see this and I feel heartbroken 

Lee seung gi  have drama calld "mouse" 

And yoona have drama called " hush "

One of actress play with both of them in their 

Dramas this year. 

And lee seung even talk about yoona drama  lately  with the actress .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLsup7CJcHP/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

lately he been busy to find people  hwo close to  yoona .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLjeYIkJw5S/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLYP7_9p_dq/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKCUK3JM1l/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

and here what make go hmmmmm he performed  his song " forbidden love " in 2020  and was very emotional  about it ,and he  have   ex girlfriend   clothes and even the necklace  the same 

I love jung do min but let be honest  if he realy love jung so min more yoona, way he would  do that and this is after "little forest  " film  over he still in love with yoona 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC0M_DYpxSx/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

don't get me worng I love jung so min and Lee seung gi  but I cant keep ship this two whan one show very obvious signs that he still love his ex girlfriend. 

and we can't see other new hint about him jung so min being togther . Other then phone.

You still think that nothing is related  his ex girlfriend  

(All this people  didn't closed to her????)

Just be honest 

I'm not yoona fan or lee seung gi 

For example lets said  he and jung so min do date one and other

you think he wouldn't  tried to evoid entying that realty to his ex girlfriend  for jung so min reaspect  as his girlfriend  

The are only two options  here

1.he and yoona  back together  or that he is realy single and trying to win her back .beacuse  he did talk about marriage alot and he did to be in love but again hwo can his girlfriend  allow him to meet  people that close to his ex girlfriend and I'm thinking  maby that is realy  yoona 

Ooh. So you're Justina this time? You must have a lot of free time to create many accounts. Anyway, LvH and o21 have a great day! 🤗👍🏼👏

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Que alguien me explique que está pasado aquí. Quien es Justina? Acaso hay cuentas aquí solo para ver qué se habla de SM y SG o que es lo que pasa 

good morning .. someone explain to me what is happening here. who is Justina? perhaps there are how many here in the false forum just to see what is being said about SM and SG? someone explain me why I no longer understand ?? please.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Diva said:

Que alguien me explique que está pasado aquí. Quien es Justina? Acaso hay cuentas aquí solo para ver qué se habla de SM y SG o que es lo que pasa 

good morning .. someone explain to me what is happening here. who is Justina? perhaps there are how many here in the false forum just to see what is being said about SM and SG? someone explain me why I no longer understand ?? please.

56 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I don't know why people behave like this. 

Lurking and posting non-senss/fake hints. 

If I'm convinced that my ship is sailing, I wouldn't waste my time and post on other pages trying to promote my ship 😂

Your ship is sailing? Congrats ! Be happy and more confident please ☺

Let's report her girls

57 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Ooh. So you're Justina this time? You must have a lot of free time to create many accounts. Anyway, LvH and o21 have a great day! 🤗👍🏼👏

Let's not be bothered by some trolls who likes to ruin our happy mood. Maybe they have all the time in the world to create another account and pester shippers like us😆. She should belong to her shipper also.

Anyway, how do you guys insert a screenshot here? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I think we should thank this Justina.. Or whatever her name is, because of her our forum is thriving... And it shows how United we are to stand on our ship... Sorry Pirate Justina you're not allowed to board this ship... 

i agree. i was a bit nonplussed when i saw her post. i mean what was she trying to do? rock our ship and tilt it over? surely she realised that she would fail since she knew that all of us here are rooting for our SGSM couple.  anyway, let's get our ship sailing until it docked to its final destination, wherever and whenever it is.

@Warm Paws i really enjoyed both your videos since you managed to catch all those beautiful moments of our couple together.

ps: watching episode 7 again and smiling (again) at all those sweet interactions between those two. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 7, the swimming episode. I brought this up here before, but everytime I rewatch LF, this scene still is questionnable to me. Did LSG intentionally touched SM's hand while he's getting grace's corn? or it's just my illusion? and finally, after so many tries, I am able to attach a gif, im so happy! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

:pandablush:LF REWATCH SCHEDULE :pandablush:

(Every Saturday)

Ep 1 - 6th March Hello Little Kids! 🙋‍♀️

Ep 2 - 13th March : The First Official Day at LF🏕

Ep 3 - 20th March : First Night at LF👨‍🌾

Ep 4 - 27th March : It's Raining at LF 🌧

Ep 5 - 3rd April : Hello Jeong Hon!🧑

Ep 6 - 10th April : I Miss Mommy🙎‍♀️

Ep 7 - 17th April : A Picnic to the Stream 🏖

Ep 8 - 24th April : Making Sujebi

Ep 9 - 1st May : Let's Go Camping 🪵

Ep 10 - 8th May : Blueberry Fairies 🧚‍♀️

Ep 11 - 15th May : The Little Kids Go to The Market 🚙

Ep 12 - 22th May : The Little Kids Go to An Apple Farm🍎

Ep 13 - 29th May : Apple Pies for Breakfast🥨

Ep 14 -5th June : Little Puppies 🐶

Ep 15 - 12th June : The Alumni Gathering 👨‍🎓👩‍🎓🧑‍🎓

Ep 16 - 19th June : The Last Little Forest 🙇

Please share to your friends to join us too, the more the merrier!!! Feel free to tweet or share on your social medias to bring in more passengers! 

Episodes Title : cr to Viu

🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕

• Like 9
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

my observation from episode 8 starting from 00:15:04..

brooke made a heart-shaped sujebi and SG asked her to give it to auntie (SM). then i think brooke made another one (or was it SG himself?), and he asked brooke to give it to auntie So Min  (and here he mentioned her by name). when SM thanked brooke for giving her that sujebi, SG gave SM a very sweet and adoring look (00:15:42), as if saying it's from me...although i'm not sure whether SM knew that it was from him 😉 i just wished i know what is the shape of that sujebi though😊

i really really really love this type of subtle sweet actions that SG started to display starting from the second weekend of LF (episode 5 onwards).:hearties:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

@Diva

Just another troll, nothing more 😉

@Kamiya

Welcome on board, feel free to share anything with us. You're Lee Seung gi's fan? Jung So min? Or both ? How do you started to ship them? 

Thank you for your warm welcome😊

I'm a fan both of them.  I knew Lee Seung Gi since he played in My Girlfriend is Gumiho, and So Min since she played in Playful Kiss.  When I found out that they were both in Little Forest, how happy I was.  I started to ship them. 😊😊

• Like 4

Hello dear seungmin shippers, I lately busy these days. So when I have a free time I would like to share with you guys

@SGxSM Sorry, I couldn't reply you on time, yes the translation I got from google translate since I don't know korean langauge hehe

@pokepo oh thanks for your confirmation 

@SilverMoonTea thanks for creating this forum, for sure I'll join to rewatch LF again hahah

any way guys, I have an observation since I do still rewatch LF for many time hahaha

this is in the first episode, when SG, Narae and SM going to workshop, Narea asked who will use the workshop and reflect SM directly pointing at SG then SG said he has learned some woodworking. What I observed, SM is already know if the workshop will be used by SG.... or they sharing what they have prepared for this variety show? but when SM showed them the certificate SG looked surprised or they just started telling them there

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Kumayuna They actually talked about it at their first meeting at So Min's parent house. SG mentioned that he is good with handy stuff. They sort of had a brainstorm/ planning session when they all first met.

As for the child psychology certificate....He already know that So Min would study for it as well... I think he taught that it was funny how So Min brought the whole certificate package when he only brought his license card.

1 hour ago, iheartseungmin said:

my observation from episode 8 starting from 00:15:04..

brooke made a heart-shaped sujebi and SG asked her to give it to auntie (SM). then i think brooke made another one (or was it SG himself?), and he asked brooke to give it to auntie So Min  (and here he mentioned her by name). when SM thanked brooke for giving her that sujebi, SG gave SM a very sweet and adoring look (00:15:42), as if saying it's from me...although i'm not sure whether SM knew that it was from him 😉 i just wished i know what is the shape of that sujebi though😊

i really really really love this type of subtle sweet actions that SG started to display starting from the second weekend of LF (episode 5 onwards).:hearties:

That shot.....I noticed it too after many times watching/replaying....The editing really made you think that he looked like that after teasing Yujin..... I actually realized it from the cut scenes on Youtube as I heard So Min said thank you to Brooke at the exact moment he looked at her with that eyes and smile then looked away shyly.... It could possibly be another heart-shaped one.... You can hear he said 'one more heart' to Brooke in English.... That suejibi making scenes tho....the editing jumped a lot....

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1
4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LuckyGirl You can go to this FAQ thread below, also feel free to take look around Jang Haven forum. 

For me, i go to imgbb :

https://imgbb.com/

Upload pictures, select BB codes full link, paste the codes here. And voila! 

Let me know if further question arise. 

Hi @SilverMoonTea. Thanks for always helping us. Anyway, if I can suggest..is it okay if you pin this info as well? a recommended post or something. So that those who want to insert photos but don’t know how can easily see the instruction. Thank you

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Hi @SilverMoonTea. Thanks for always helping us. Anyway, if I can suggest..is it okay if you pin this info as well? a recommended post or something. So that those who want to insert photos but don’t know how can easily see the instruction. Thank you

Sure, but since now the pins all still needed for rewatch party maybe I can do it in future. So it doesn't looks too crowded 🙂 Also thanks for all members here who always helping each others out. This thread always on fire!!! Haha... Let's keep the spirit alive!

tumblr-psojjg-N9ss1s4qfxb-500-gif.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif