@ishipSGxSMย same style of sweater yeah ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย 

@Seung-Minย my version too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ

ย 

I just read now that they will give details about their personal investments in today's episode, they never did it anywhere else. So it makes me think that Seung gi giving hints about his private life in MITH is completely possible

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
20 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Exactly my thoughts ๐Ÿ˜. Iโ€™m thinking MITH will choose a Master that runs a foundation for children and all of the butlersย will be taking care of children as a challenge and they will invite So Min as guest. This might happen if SM has sbs show to promote or maybe SM can be a hint giver because sheโ€™s friend with the Master because sheโ€™s been doing charity work for children. Iโ€™ll prefer her as a guest and Se-hyung will tease SG and will try to flirt and sell himself to SM just like the Strong heart episode and we will witness SGโ€™s red ears ๐Ÿคฃ jeeezz..this my version of a Dreamerโ€™s dream. I am absolutely dayย dreaming ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

I concur. 100%.

ย 

I wonder when PD Kim will officially start. (If he hasn't yet) PD Kim, you're our best hope to make this happen.ย :wow2:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
30 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Awww i like that to happen too and if that happens I will definitely call in sick for work and just wait for it the whole day haha ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

i noticed that 3 straight episodes of MITH it's always related to marriage. In this episode Sh Ruk said to SG "will you marry me" hahaha. Our delulu is becoming weird and this couple makes us even more crazy! Jebal, give us one solid hint please.ย 

And since january, the word "Marriage"ย was always mentioned in every ep.. also LMH filmย collab with SG ends with songs that are famous wedding song in SK too..ย 

• Insightful 3
32 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

just read now that they will give details about their personal investments in today's episode, they never did it anywhere else. So it makes me think that Seung gi giving hints about his private life in MITH is completely possible

ย 

Dunno why, but first thing that came to my mind is Seung Gi investing in a blueberry plantation. I'm starting to lose it.

• Haha 8
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i know one of you here mentioned this scene already where SM waited for SG even if yoojin was not there and she really doesn't need to wait for him but still she did. โ˜บ

spacer.png

next scene i find funny is that SG went from the far left side and ran to yoojin's (and of course SMs haha) side while saying that he's going to chase her into the house.ย 

spacer.png

spacer.png

and then in these scenes it's like they are waiting for each other to come and go inside together. they kept on glancing at each other and wait for their go signal so they can go together as a family. hahaha!

spacer.png

spacer.png

then after this last scene where SM looked at SG (who seems to be pretendingย looking at the drawings but maybe he really is waiting to be called by SM haha), you can hearย SM whispering/saying let's go in. the funny thing is the edit coz next frame we can see SG lying on his back after the let's go in sentence by SM.ย 

spacer.png

ย 

hahahaha sorry my delulu mind keeps flying everywhere. i kept on creating scenarios ๐Ÿ˜‚and i think these two says what they want to say to each other through the kids. ๐Ÿคฃ

That is also my observation on this scene @ishipSGxSM, in this episode they are literally pulled towards each other in any given chance. Like when SG was finished eating, he moved beside SM and Yoo Jin just sitting there. And here SM was obviously waiting for SG, you are right she doesn't have to wait there though brooke was hiding behind the door but not necessarily she had to be there. It could be that since they both rode in a separate cars the whole day so any given moment to be together they couldn't help but grab it, in a discreet way, of course.ย 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
25 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

It could be that since they both rode in a separate cars the whole day so any given moment to be together they couldn't help but grab it, in a discreet way, of course.ย 

you are correct @Myshipperheart_SGSM. even if LF team tries so hard to separate them as not to focus the show on them, they really can't help it and be drawn to each other. hahaha!ย 

ย 

LF editors must have a hard time always just to show lesserย seungminย interactions. but if they will totally cut it all off, they won't be able to create a full episode ๐Ÿคฃ

• Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, WaterCat said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSMย It cracked me up pretty good when that Yoo Na girl told Brooke to eat kimchi since it would make her pretty...Brooke and Grace replied we are already pretty. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

hahaha i be like "HAHA it's brooke and grace youre talking to,ย Yoona" i dont really fancy this yoona girl, shes only into jeong hoon, and that jelly moment of her at the swing..

she ruined yihan-brooke and jeonghoon-grace them OG mini ship hahahah sorry not sorry

• Haha 5
44 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

Dunno why, but first thing that came to my mind is Seung Gi investing in a blueberry plantation. I'm starting to lose it.

ย 

lol..donโ€™t worry, we will visit you in the mental institution and who knows? we will be in the same room and we will talk about SeungMin all day until our families will pull every string to make SG & SMย visit us together!ย and we will be back to normal ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 9
37 minutes ago, pokepo said:

hahaha i be like "HAHA it's brooke and grace youre talking to,ย Yoona" i dont really fancy this yoona girl, shes only into jeong hoon, and that jelly moment of her at the swing..

she ruined yihan-brooke and jeonghoon-grace them OG mini ship hahahah sorry not sorry

and i thought i was the only one who had that thought ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

ย 

ย 

And this clip, I find it funny. Yoo Na was introduced to the uncles and imos. When SM was introducing herself to Yoo Na, SG stared at her. Maybe telling her "It's the show's idea to cast her, I'm not in this. She's Yoo Na, but not the YOO NA that you know. Ok? Just want to clear it out." or saying like "Ring a bell, SM? YOO NA. but now it's YOU." Haha! I don't know why he had to stare at her like that, did the sun directly into her makes her even more irresistable? Hehe.ย 

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

a

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

yes, he should be saying "now it's only yoo, somi-na" ..and note the way LSJ smile when he heard that the girl's name is yoona.ย 

ย 

and how SGย really didn't (or couldn't) say yoona, but said 'ju' instead, at least not until PNR said yoona..ย 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, pokepo said:

To be fair to this โ€˜Yoona girlโ€™ LOL, she became close to SM once as can be seen in SMโ€™s vlog. She was the one holding SMโ€™s hand on their way to meet the forest fairy. SM also wiped her eyeย as something got caught on itspacer.png. See, the wifey does not hold any bitterness toward the ex or something thatโ€™s related to the ex. ๐Ÿ˜…. I wonder whatโ€™s SGโ€™s attitude when ย he meets someone named LJ.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ

Edited by Kimi23
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
32 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Was posted in instagram. Ep 161, did SG changed his phone or just the case?

179-E2-F19-0418-4464-A14-A-44064-D09-BCE

Its Eun-woo'sย phone.. SGย bought a stock for him thats why he has EW'sย phone.. Now that its out, i can share about it..SG is a certified trader in the forex world.. he wakes upย 4:30amKST for that..ย 

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
17 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

Its Eun-woo'sย phone.. SGย bought a stock for him thats why he has EW'sย phone.. Now that its out, i can share about it..SG is a certified trader in the forex world.. he wakes upย 4:30amKST for that..ย 

Wow... that's why he knows how to invest his money. He really knows how to handle money. Nice info.ย 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Wow... that's why he knows how to invest his money. He really knows how to handle money. Nice info.ย 

Well, he's a graduate of Business course so he's knowledgeable in that area.ย 

He has a fall back just in case he wants to lay low in the Entertainment industryย to help SM's father run his business lol (delulu mind again ๐Ÿ˜†)

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

lol..donโ€™t worry, we will visit you in the mental institution and who knows? we will be in the same room and we will talk about SeungMin all day until our families will pull every string to make SG & SMย visit us together!ย and we will be back to normal ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll join you two... And I think every Seungmin shippers here will follow suit... We'll have a blast talking about them... I just hope that somehow they would come across this forum and notice how hardworking we are, and that they would notice they are definitely made for each other...ย :love:

• Haha 2
  • Party! 2
27 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

It's funny because during an old episode of MITH (last year) Seung gi said that he knows nothing about investment.

ย 

Obviously he applies the advice of the master ๐Ÿ˜„

Congrats to himย 

Even in todays ep he doesnt show off his knowledge much..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚he gave the creditย to his parents.. but yes, maybe he studied well after that ep, bc in his daily sched he is readingย financial markets before sleeping..ย 

53 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Well, he's a graduate of Business course so he's knowledgeable in that area.ย 

He has a fall back just in case he wants to lay low in the Entertainment industryย to help SM's father run his business lol (delulu mind again ๐Ÿ˜†)

He might invest in his father in law business.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and teach SM to be a trader too ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 2/25/2021 at 8:18 AM, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Thank you for a lovely video again @Warm Paws! I dont know how to begin typing all the thoughts in my brain is just scattered everywhere right now. I love your video, please consider in making another one. please? Thank you for answering our requests for another video. Everything in the video was on point again! and you are right, LSJ is the silent Seungmin Shipper. I always like how he acts as the mediator of the two, he knows LSG well and He's just always observing the two from a distance, maybe gauging how SM handles the very active LSG and how LSG handles the very independent SM that breaks LSG's "leadership" attitude. and it proves that LSJ was amazed with SM's attitude when he complimented her in the radio show, even there's no sub title.ย 

ย 

from your video, I took screenshots that really seal everything that we've been observing. I love this scene, the two boys were both looking at the same subject, but with different expression on their faces. LSJ has a more general (neutral) reaction seeing SM and the kids lying on the yoga mat. While LSG's expression was pure admiration and sweetness and when he said "they're lovely" I don't think he meant the kids---it's SM. The view in front of him was such a pretty and lovely to watch. This guy is so whipped from Day 1! I don't think I saw him this whipped from his other shows, dramas and guesting.ย 

IMG-5299.png

IMG-5300.png

ย 

I also love this picture of LSG. This is Episode 16. The way he stared at SM throughout this awarding ceremony was screaming "Damn! I'm in love with this woman" and so this concludes that until the very end of the show, LSG's admiration towards SM is growing, the eyes can't deny! it's very obvious just by the way he look at her with pure admiration. He's sitting still the whole time SM was giving out the award, it's like he's watching his favorite movie, just watching still. Not changing the channel. He smile so sweetly every now and then and look at Yoo Jin from time to time, distracting himself for staring at her too much.ย 

IMG-5301.jpg

These two really should hit it on, they like each other and it's very obvious. If SM broke up with LJ because she fell for LSG (just for example that's the real reason for the breakup) I think there's nothing wrong with it, it happens in reality. People fall and fall out of love sometimes. She met someone better, he met someone with solid grounds and would shake him from time to time. It's a perfect blend!ย 

ย 

Agree,i just like to share i read a comment from LJ's fans that he was extended his military service way back then because he was being transferto another post..in my mind its really God'sย way for SG and SM to know each other better without bothering someone's feelings(LJ)..and SM really give way by resigning so that LJ can maybe apply for being a DJ so that only mean that they are in good terms before their break ups..(infos are all from comments of LJ fans)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

since i have lots of time, i usually stalk on their ig accounts ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ these pictures from 2019 caught my attention. of course i want anything about them to be connected so it can feed happiness to my delulu mind ๐Ÿคฃ but this is just me, and even in my seungmin world this made me giddy and happy haha

ย 

Nov.13, 15, 17ย (posted 2 days apart) at least i know from the captions that the 3 of them are all happy during those times hahahaha

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

ย 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 2/25/2021 at 4:05 PM, ishipSGxSM said:

i think she's still the same person previouslyย bursting our bubbles here at our seungmin world. she just keeps on creating new account. her source is still the same sg&yoona ig account. so @Lin Myouย are correct that of course everything they will post there will be connected and about the two ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Lin Mย @ishipSGxSMย totally agree,on my YT channel she/he also write a comment exactly the same about SG and Y,she/he even told me that i'll be disappointed if i will know the truth that Y and SG are back together..and also saw this kind of comments on SeungMin shippers account on IG..i don't know if she/he is a die hard Sg-Y shipper or madly crazy for SG and imagining SG will love her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..in her/his dream..๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Lin Mย @ishipSGxSMย totally agree,on my YT channel she/he also write a comment exactly the same about SG and Y,she/he even told me that i'll be disappointed if i will know the truth that Y and SG are back together..and also saw this kind of comments on SeungMin shippers account on IG..i don't know if she/he is a die hard Sg-Y shipper or madly crazy for SG and imagining SG will love her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..in her/his dream..๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

What if it's Y herself:shocked: ... Just my delusional mind talking ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 6