Is it just the two of them who's playing this game..? ๐Ÿคฃ all eyes on SM, Seungi-ya the whole timeย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€ย 

ย 

i just realized SG looks his very best in LF. Though he wear loose clothes and baggy pants here, his LFย looks (for me) was his best so far. Manly, strong and dependable appearance. Nice tan and built. He's too handsome here. Could it be he's inspired here that's why? ๐Ÿค”

B2-D6760-A-AF9-A-4373-84-EA-E9-E68-EAA3-

• Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
27 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

since i have lots of time, i usually stalk on their ig accounts ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ these pictures from 2019 caught my attention. of course i want anything about them to be connected so it can feed happiness to my delulu mind ๐Ÿคฃ but this is just me, and even in my seungmin world this made me giddy and happy haha

ย 

Nov.13, 15, 17ย (posted 2 days apart) at least i know from the captions that the 3 of them are all happy during those times hahahaha

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

ย 

Happy to see them too.. also the other night i just realized even baby10radish is giving me hint on this SeungMin delulu.. the hoodie photos the other night,ย some SG styling and the bday greetingsย ย and cakeย on Jan 14..ย 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4

ย 

32 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

since i have lots of time, i usually stalk on their ig accounts ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ these pictures from 2019 caught my attention. of course i want anything about them to be connected so it can feed happiness to my delulu mind ๐Ÿคฃ but this is just me, and even in my seungmin world this made me giddy and happy haha

ย 

Nov.13, 15, 17ย (posted 2 days apart) at least i know from the captions that the 3 of them are all happy during those times hahahaha

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

ย 

Ooh wow, nice finds @ishipSGxSM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ was it coincidence that three people being so happy two day apart? ๐Ÿ˜ป how cute! In our Delulu World, this is a crumb. In the real world, we're being crazy hahaha. But yes, at least we know there's 3 people who was feeling happy that time. We never know, it could be LG who's taking photos of her sometime. Hehe! Another delulu thought.ย 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

ย 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

ย 

and we're all happy that they are happy together..

seems like little YM is the is the ' secret messenger' between them even from thenย :cool:

might not be true, but who cares...heheย 

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Is it just the two of them who's playing this game..? ๐Ÿคฃ all eyes on SM, Seungi-ya the whole timeย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€ย 

ย 

i just realized SG looks his very best in LF. Though he wear loose clothes and baggy pants here, his LFย looks (for me) was his best so far. Manly, strong and dependable appearance. Nice tan and built. He's too handsome here. Could it be he's inspired here that's why? ๐Ÿค”

yes!!! he really looks good here in LF. he's blooming & glowing as well as SM ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

and we're all happy that they are happy together..

seems like little YM is the is the ' secret messenger' between them even from thenย :cool:

might not be true, but who cares...heheย 

we should thankย our little SeungMin secret messenger hahaย 

ย 

@iheartseungminย @Myshipperheart_SGSMย @WondererSG let's look for more crumbs! aja! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 3
  • Party! 1
7 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

Happy to see them too.. also the other night i just realized even baby10radish is giving me hint on this SeungMin delulu.. the hoodie photos the other night,ย some SG styling and the bday greetingsย ย and cakeย on Jan 14..ย 

now we allย know why our ship is moving really fast nowadays...seems like all the crumbs being thrown here and there by SGSM gotย picked up and dissected by the detectives here are firing up our ship's engine to move even faster.

ย 

i'm so happy that i am part of thisย :heart:

• Like 5

He really is a jealous guy! The perilya leaves topic was brought up again during MITH ep 88. And he consistenly against the thought of his "girlfriend" eating and drinking alone with an opposite sex. He really put his feet down on that thought. He even asked Jang Na Ra about it. So, poor Somin no more drinking nor eating with any guy without his watch haha! So I really am hoping to have SM in MITH, how she'll get along with the guys without SG being overprotected and cranky due to jealousy haha

2186587-D-5-CED-4-B8-D-BDE1-CC3-E4306970

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Haha 5
40 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

ย 

ย 

Hmmm. I didn't know you had to 'throw' your hand that close to the other player for this game.ย ย :lenny:

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

He really is a jealous guy! The perilya leaves topic was brought up again during MITH ep 88. And he consistenly against the thought of his "girlfriend" eating and drinking alone with an opposite sex. He really put his feet down on that thought. He even asked Jang Na Ra about it. So, poor Somin no more drinking nor eating with any guy without his watch haha! So I really am hoping to have SM in MITH, how she'll get along with the guys without SG being overprotected and cranky due to jealousy haha

2186587-D-5-CED-4-B8-D-BDE1-CC3-E4306970

I think we all know he is a conservative man.. that makes him a jeolous one.. and watching vlog of SM,ย  for me, she is the perfect woman for him.. also SM definesย  his ideal woman.. also SM fits the woman discribed in a palm reading of SG ive watched in YT just early feb.. hehe getting into Seungmin much again!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
4 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

Hmmm. I didn't know you had to 'throw' your hand that close to the other player for this game.ย ย :lenny:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช and look at Na Rae's arm not so stretch out, but the two! Hahaha! They wanted so bad for NR to be the night watch ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

ย 

i wonder if the kids are all asleep, do they stay up a little late for a quick get together, or do they really went to bed too. The mens quarters were separate location from the women, right. How really close they got...? LF footage and info was really tightly controlled, if it's not necessary or out of line with the objectives, viewers wont even see it. Well, maybe because it's hook ent who was the producer so they really control the flow of the show, to protect SG and LSJ's image.ย 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

GOOD MORNINGS SEUNGMIN SHIPPERS!!

ย 

I cant wait for new MITH episode- LSG is really an admirable guy- he is so so good at everything especially how he handles his finances- if im his mom i would ask him a lot of time when he would get married? hahaha i mean he is set for life the only lacking is the bride, the woman who he would spend his lifetime with and if only i can suggest that JUNG SO MIN is also the real deal here! hahahah it would be really perfectย :wow:

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

March will be SMโ€™s birthday month. Will SG give us even just theย smallest hint on the 16th? ๐Ÿค”

He should. SM stayed up till 12midnight to post that snowy scenery and her dog. And yeol moo even sang HBD and blew him a candle ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€ but SG is in hiatus for quite a bit now in instagram. I've been seeing so many posts iif he forgot his password haha! And Hook is the one who posts his food truck lately. Is he that busy? Anyway, a couple that do series together (in their case,ย same month) is really a couple ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ and It is so impossible that none of them know that their series will be launched on the same month, so literally they will be competing for viewers percentage hehe

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

ย 

13 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

March will be SMโ€™s birthday month. Will SG give us even just theย smallest hint on the 16th? ๐Ÿค”

I'm waiting for this too๐Ÿ˜, but I'm not sure if SG will give we a hint or clue. But, let's hope this will be happenย 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

ย 

On another note, I really like LSJ in that scene. He's so in to the game! He's more active than his usual laid back self and thought hard about the choices. I was actually rewatching the scene while typing this, PD noticed it too, and they put a caption "he's so into the game more than anyone" Mr. club president!ย :laugh:

Me too....I rewatched LF too many times and ended up obsessed with SJ's reactions towards these two....lol Theย way he stared at SG when he started to childishly whine about SM not saying it loud and clear...(although obviously he heard it clearlyย  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) This is another scene that I thought SG is so obvious...The way he swiftly changed his voiceย tones between NR and SM..Then SM defended herself...SJ's eyes moving left right left right with question...are you guy done yet?

They are so cute. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

He should. SM stayed up till 12midnight to post that snowy scenery and her dog. And yeol moo even sang HBD and blew him a candle ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€ but SG is in hiatus for quite a bit now in instagram. I've been seeing so many posts iif he forgot his password haha! And Hook is the one who posts his food truck lately. Is he that busy? Anyway, a couple that do series together (in their case,ย same month) is really a couple ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ and It is so impossible that none of them know that their series will be launched on the same month, so literally they will be competing for viewers percentage hehe

maybe he's in hiatus because he will post something big on the 16th? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅฐ we can wait till the 16th, Seunggi! we will be patient. we promise. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1