Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

32 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@WondererSG so let's check on SM phone then:cool:

Yeah lets do that.. 😂😂😂

And while im into this and stil remember it, maybe anyone knew any hand or finger gesture SM has? Except for the V or peace sign? Does she has any habit or finger movement liike tapping while her hands are resting..  sorry for asking, not too familiar with SM thats why, i just watched her vlogs but diidnt pay attention much about his habits..

Edited by WondererSG
1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

Wanna think he is hiding it because we plan  to look at it for our SeungMin delulu.. maybe they  accidentally exchange phone thats why he need to hide the phone color too by covering it that way.. and thats the reason why he cant update his IG nowadays because he cant remember the pw..hahaha 

But back to reality, in that ep he uses his phone to check their portfolio and stocks.. and in that very scene, SG is buying a stock after Master gave them a yes answer to a company that he own stock..  hiding the phone so members wont see his account info.. 

Yeah, makes sense to cover the screen in that context. But also when you're texting someone you don't want others to see. Let's just assume the latter for now. :lenny:

Slightly out of topic but, this reminds me how funny it is that in kdramas (or maybe some international shows/films), they always get to find such an easy and convenient way of unlocking someone else's phone. Sometimes they don't even care anymore and act like there was no passcode at all. The more valuable information the phone contains, the easier it is to hack. 

31 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

Yeah lets do that.. 😂😂😂

And while im into this and stil remember it, maybe anyone knew any hand or finger gesture SM has? Except for the V or peace sign? Does she has any habit or finger movement liike tapping while her hands are resting..  sorry for asking, not too familiar with SM thats why, i just watched her vlogs but diidnt pay attention much about his habits..

The most obvious one is that she almost always covers her mouth when she laughs, which people here already pointed out that in recent MITH episodes, LSG also does (which he normally doesn't (?)). In our shipper's eyes, it's LSG unconsciously mimicking JSM - because of all the time they spend together.

Aside from that, I don't know of any. 

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
18 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WondererSG

Yeah like @Warm Paws said, she covers her mouth while laughing and she also claps in her hands when she laughs out loud. 

You talked about Mouse bts? What did Seung gi do? 

We need to analyze So min gestures now😆

Oh ok thanks..ill share the reason why i asked about it once i got some solid evidence in SM side.. need to rewatched her videos  too..

And about Mouse bts, SG acts strangely different now.. i discuss this to one of my sissy to confirmed  what i saw, me without telling her my reviews, she gave me the same  views..  we all know SG was gentleman as always but his act now was like behaving  or more careful with his actions.. like he was aware someone is wtatching him now as my friend put it in words..and yeah SM is watching his every move now.. 😂😂😂😂

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 2

(i apologize for long post ahead)

i made another ig stalking on seungmin 🙈 

this is just my delulu mind working and creating scenarios on the two. 🤣✌ but nonetheless, i want to share it with you guys. 😁

i think during 2019, these two also update each other through their IGs. haha! they have same date posts before but it got lesser by 2020.

anyways, here are some of what i gathered haha

Feb. 2, 2020 - SM posted her pictures

Feb. 3 - SG posted and i guess what he is saying is that he is in korea and he hopes that everyone is healthy

*note on SMs post that she said dont worry and her post is just a throwback. we dont know when exactly she commented that. maybe after SG posted and she just wants to clear up her post hahaha*

spacer.png

Jan. 24, 2020 - both greeted for lunar new year (SM wearing green shade & coincidentally the logo of the cafe is a crown. i saw one of SGs post with a crown which i guess is an airen logo? correct me if im wrong hehe im just creating connect the dots here hahaha)

spacer.png

Oct.7, 2019 - SG posted have a GOOD day

Oct. 8 - SM posted it was a GOOD outing

spacer.png

Oct. 11-12, 19, and 26 2019

i think SG is in tour for his vagabond promo. so of course he needs to update where he is and at the same dates SM posts her activities also. i find it cute on the 26th that yoojin is included in SMs post. it's like saying, yoojinni, your appa is in the singapore right now 🤣 (delulu mind working... ✌😆)

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

and lastly, Sept. 20, 2019 - i guess this is the premiere telecast of vagabond and SG wasn't able to watch it and he asks people how they felt about it. then i imagined that SMs post is related to her watching vagabond. all her pictures are shaking maybe because she got tensed watching SG in action hahahaha

spacer.png

okay that's all guys. sorry not sorry for the long post. haha! just want to share it with you guys coz if i will not let this out, these two will make me crazy! 🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 2

@WondererSG

I totally agree, even I don't know Seung gi since a long time, I can totally feel that he's very cautious. Can't explain well, but for me he has a boyfriend material. Very conscious of his attitude but also very careful towards women around him 

@ishipSGxSM

😂😂 detective job 😎 thank you for making this highlight on their updates. I can feel that in 2020 they were more lowkey. Because for me they started dating officialy in 2020.

You also mentioned the sweater on MITH episode 161. I agree same sweater ☺

IMG-20210301-225134.jpg

Keep going on seugmin shippers 😆

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

@ishipSGxSMWOW 👏👏👏Kudos for your efforts. I've been stalking their IGs too but never thought of doing comparison. Such a great initiative you took there. 😀😀

Funny that I just rewatched her Ssomday vlog posted on 10/25/19....One with SM and Yujin on the thumbnail.... And I just noticed that SG was there too hanging around watching her when she played hide and seek with the kids. He stood there while she was squatting on the lawn talking to Grace....and offed to the kitchen as soon as she got up to find Brooke....I assumed that the part where he was walking towards her was edited out.. Then  he came sitting at the edge of  the table watching her play not even interacting with any kids there.... Now it made me think that it's very possible that the two might have been very low-key hitting it off since LF shooting. They both seem to be straightforward types who deal with things head-on.... My conclusion is they are dating. 😂😂😂😂

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I'm watching ep 153. SG really gave mix signals, he's good in making his supporters dillusional! Here, the master was on a phone patched with his wife, SG said to give each other a message, they both said i love you's. And SG said "it's been so long..." "i'm jealous" and they "I envy you" theory 1: what does it mean? Isn't he in a relationship at that time that's why he said it's been so long, i'm jealous? That he haven't heard that "i love you" for a long time. Theory 2: he hasn't seen SM for so long that day because of their busy schedule, haven't  got that chance to just freely call her and say what he wanted to say? Or he's just toying us so it will confuse us and won't get any hints from him? 

But when you look his eyes when he said "i envy you", it's like he's talking to the camera with a meaningful look. It's like he's sending a message to someone. 

Lastly, i noticed that SG lately like to talk about marriage, relationship or hear a couple's story and give sweet comments about couples. 

6-DE393-CF-A5-DD-4-A6-F-AA6-C-D8-D61631-

F791-BB69-D6-B7-4397-9-CEA-D6-CDF9-AE4-A

the master in this episode said that he would wave to his wife whenever he finished a good game and that made her happy. maybe we should start watching SG really closely now to see whether he's going to give his own secret signs to SM whenever he's on mith or otherwise because we know he likes to make her happy..

• Like 3
4 hours ago, SGxSM said:

she covers her mouth while laughing and she also claps in her hands when she laughs out loud. 

Here the latest that I noticed from Amazing Saturday. 😍😍 My hope goes up everytime I see “Somin’s laugh”.. 😂

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
2 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Excited to hear where your investigation leads you. Good luck!

:laugh: Good luck to my SeungMin shippers syndrome.. will find time for this investigation.. 

btw, tomorrow will be the #Mouse premier.. Hope everyone will catch it!!!

• Like 2

While we are wearing our detective hats and connecting all the dots possible 😁, why not listen and sing along with our co-shipper @Poisonous Ivy latest fmv ☺️

The song is entitled “At my worst.”

https://youtu.be/yvlK8CHLlkM

I sang along and can’t also help but feel giddy while playing in repeat mode, this Seungmin photo compilations using the song “I like you so much, You’ll know it.”

https://youtu.be/Vlwna-Wit2E

Hope we will all have an inspired and happy day today! Keep the SeungMin ‘probe’ going 😘

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

You guys amaizing your eagle eyes and detective mode on.. 😆😆

I really like all of your analysis, and it make me watch LF ahead of time (i am trying to hold back watching until March 6, but failed haha 🤣

I watch ep. 7 and i watch this scene and sad because it get cut and not airing. Its when somin and seunggi picking corn. We see the last time they are saying goodbye and told narae and sojin that they will back to get some corn, but the next scene we see that they are already back and getting ready to go to the stream. 

Maybe just maybe, they are too intimate thats why the scene got cut 🤞🤣 my delulu mind. 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@WondererSG

Si como @ Patas cálidas dijo, se tapa la boca mientras se ríe y también aplaude cuando se ríe a carcajadas. 

¿Hablaste de Mouse bts? ¿Qué hizo Seung Gi? 

Necesitamos analizar los gestos de So min ahora 😆

good night girls, SM almost always covers his mouth to smile the same way he claps when he laughs a lot  

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

I like what seunggi said here, in the MITH eps 83. He said that when he is with his Girlfriend it trust that matter. So they can do their activities separately, but still trust each other. I guess this is what their both need as an actor and actrees. They are required to build chemistry so the drama go well. Let see in the next future. Seunggi and Somin More crumbs pleasee 😎

• Like 4
Hace 5 horas, WondererSG dijo:

Oh, ok, gracias ... compartiré la razón por la que pregunté al respecto una vez que obtuve evidencia sólida en el lado de SM ... necesito volver a ver sus videos también ...

Y sobre Mouse bts, SG actúa extrañamente diferente ahora ... hablo de esto con uno de mis mariquitas para confirmar lo que vi, yo sin decirle mis críticas, ella me dio las mismas opiniones ... todos sabemos que SG era un caballero como siempre, pero su acto ahora era como comportarse o más cuidadoso con sus acciones .. como él era consciente que alguien le está wtatching ahora como mi amigo lo puso en words..and sí SM está observando todos sus movimientos ahora .. 😂 😂 😂 

Hace 6 horas, SGxSM dijo:

@WondererSG

Si como @ Patas cálidas dijo, se tapa la boca mientras se ríe y también aplaude cuando se ríe a carcajadas. 

¿Hablaste de Mouse bts? ¿Qué hizo Seung Gi? 

Necesitamos analizar los gestos de So min ahora 😆

Just now, Diva said:

Hello beautiful girls, good night .. !! Soon I will upload the small translation of the LF radio interview, I hope you like it and above all that you draw your own conclusions, although I will tell you That there are very interesting fragments, the translation that I did sometimes came out two different things but in any case I will write them in both ways so that you can translate it At its best, the translation is not 100 percent safe, but I did my best. Greetings girls 🥰😍❣️💘

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
8 hours ago, SGxSM said:

I can feel that in 2020 they were more lowkey. Because for me they started dating officialy in 2020.

i feel that too! maybe they just gave way for BinJin as dispatch's 2021 couple. they will be the 2022 couple for sure 🤞😁

thank you @Poisonous Ivy for the new seungmin videos 👏💜💚 even though i watched those clips many times and in a lot of mvs, i still always smile hahaha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

Have yall seen SG in pink?:laugh:So cute. I never thought that when he is in pink, he looks good...:laugh:

Screenshot-2021-03-01-at-11-23-36-PM.png

As yall talka about MITH, I will just say...Such poor soul...he was very tired in the penthouse part 1 episode :( He was like dozing off :pandasad:He deserve a little hug hug....

Maybe SM should give him a little Hug Hug instead ahhaha:Party01: A little boast of energy!

Saw him in MITH eps and one that marks to me was in ep 134 intro part.. SG in pink trend that time..

And yes he's really tired in that Penthouse ep because he did the LIVE broadcast of SA night before the filming of MITH.. 

And yes, for sure SM giving him the care he deserve.. hahaha (delulu again)

6 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

And they thought they were the only ones shipping Seungmin 

same girl. same! 🙋‍♀️😂

while watching @Poisonous Ivy's video, can't help but notice this. don't know if someone posted this already.

spacer.png

starting from SM's look at SG. then when SG transferred in between LSJ & PNR, SM followed beside SG wherein she doesn't necessarily have to because she already has full view of the bread where she is standing. when she transferred beside SG, she was covered by LSJ's back. so why transfer to the other side if she is just looking at the bread, right? 🤭😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

The controversial skinship haha! Noticed how SG looked at the camera after he initiated they do the yoga pose, he looked at all the cameras in front of him. Looking shy and very awkward. Maybe he realized that he shouldn't have suggested it, but too late. 

giphy.gif

and the phenomenal reaction of LSJ, that gave him away! and noticed that SG was looking at LSJ while they're SM was on him. Maybe saying to LSJ "just this once. I've got to give it a try."

I love how his eyes twinkle during this yoga, it's like saying "i got it!" and the smile on his smile, he's like a boy so happy to get the candy he wanted. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
5 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

the master in this episode said that he would wave to his wife whenever he finished a good game and that made her happy. maybe we should start watching SG really closely now to see whether he's going to give his own secret signs to SM whenever he's on mith or otherwise because we know he likes to make her happy..

I was just thinking... But of course this is a real long shot.

Who knows? Maybe LSG using his phone is exactly that all along. It would be a sweet way to tell someone you're thinking about them no matter how busy you are or like saying that you thought of them because of a specific topic or something. 

"I'm at MITH filming right now. How's your filming going?" "Our topic is really interesting right now. I'll tell you about it later."

The message isn't even important. Just seeing him use his phone will make her know "ah, he thought of me that moment." "That's when he messaged me"

Then LSG secretly asks the production team to include a shot of him using his phone at least once in the episode. Someone who has a regular show can definitely pull-off something like this.

Like I said, its a very long shot, but I think it's a very nice thought.

14 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

same girl. same! 🙋‍♀️😂

while watching @Poisonous Ivy's video, can't help but notice this. don't know if someone posted this already.

spacer.png

starting from SM's look at SG. then when SG transferred in between LSJ & PNR, SM followed beside SG wherein she doesn't necessarily have to because she already has full view of the bread where she is standing. when she transferred beside SG, she was covered by LSJ's back. so why transfer to the other side if she is just looking at the bread, right? 🤭😆

Oohh this is nice. I think they moved to get a different perspective since LSJ was pointing at the other side of the bed. But that clip makes it look like they're magnetized or something. 

In the words of agent @WaterCat, my conclusion is they are dating.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1