Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

4 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

same girl. same! 🙋‍♀️😂

while watching @Poisonous Ivy's video, can't help but notice this. don't know if someone posted this already.

when she transferred beside SG, she was covered by LSJ's back. so why transfer to the other side if she is just looking at the bread, right? 🤭😆

Oh yeah, i got that too. It's so easy to explain now with gif. I also find it weird that she has to follow SG, it's like a girlfriend thing right, and the way she looked at SG, such a very submissive girlfriend look. This is the scene that they were inseparable so much. I mentioned this scene before, that it looks like SM gave SG a cup of water here (the one he's holding). Prior to this scene, SM was seen filling up water from the dispenser, she's holding two glasses. the 3rd one was in the dispenser, which was the one SG was holding. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

27 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

The controversial skinship haha! Noticed how SG looked at the camera after he initiated they do the yoga pose, he looked at all the cameras in front of him. Looking shy and very awkward. Maybe he realized that he shouldn't have suggested it, but too late. 

giphy.gif

and the phenomenal reaction of LSJ, that gave him away! and noticed that SG was looking at LSJ while they're SM was on him. Maybe saying to LSJ "just this once. I've got to give it a try."

I love how his eyes twinkle during this yoga, it's like saying "i got it!" and the smile on his smile, he's like a boy so happy to get the candy he wanted. 

giphy.gif

hahaha! we all love this scene sooo much! SG is making the moves. haha

you are right that he somehow became conscious of the cameras but there's no backing out now. hehe. and grace, our little seungmin shipper, is so cute here too. 🥰 she felt what we are feeling haha

@Myshipperheart_SGSM this is also another scene that we all love for sure. this kinda sealed SG's love bug deal for me 🤣😜 (credits to @Poisonous Ivy mv)

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I think they moved to get a different perspective since LSJ was pointing at the other side of the bed. But that clip makes it look like they're magnetized or something. 

@Warm Paws oh yeah you are right. that's probably it. but of course i want it to be SM wants to be beside SG. hahahaha! and besides, look at PNR. she didn't switch sides and just look at the bread in her original position. haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
27 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

The controversial skinship haha! Noticed how SG looked at the camera after he initiated they do the yoga pose, he looked at all the cameras in front of him. Looking shy and very awkward. Maybe he realized that he shouldn't have suggested it, but too late. 

giphy.gif

and the phenomenal reaction of LSJ, that gave him away! and noticed that SG was looking at LSJ while they're SM was on him. Maybe saying to LSJ "just this once. I've got to give it a try."

I love how his eyes twinkle during this yoga, it's like saying "i got it!" and the smile on his smile, he's like a boy so happy to get the candy he wanted. 

giphy.gif

I watched this cut scene on YouTube at least twice daily.....Its better than any dramas' romantic scenes. So much impact....That moment when she was hesitating asking if it was really okay for him and let go of his right hand, and he quickly grabbed her left hand not letting her get away......My heart just can't handle it ❤❤❤ 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 7
5 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I watched this cut scene on YouTube at least twice daily.....Its better than any dramas' romantic scenes. So much impact....That moment when she was hesitating asking if it was really okay for him and let go of his right hand, and he quickly grabbed her left hand not letting her get away......My heart just can't handle it ❤❤❤ 

@ishipSGxSM @WaterCat  i think he instinctively offered to do the superman with her because because he just couldn't watch SM feeling disappointed since the kids were not interested to do yoga with her. even SM looked surprised when he suggested it. and of course he must already have some feelings at SM to have made that suggestion in the first place. 

it is one of the highlights of SGSM scenes in the LF episodes and i'm so glad that they did not edit it out :love: 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
28 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM this is also another scene that we all love for sure. this kinda sealed SG's love bug deal for me 🤣😜 (credits to @Poisonous Ivy mv)

spacer.png

This scene tho....editing team tried to twist it again.... I think this actually continued from SG told SM to take a look at sleeping Jeong Hoen... And when she did, he sneaked a glance at her and he got caught....trying to sway it by saying the kids were lovely 😁😁😁 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

@ishipSGxSM @WaterCat  i think he instinctively offered to do the superman with her because because he just couldn't watch SM feeling disappointed since the kids were not interested to do yoga with her. even SM looked surprised when he suggested it. and of course he must already have some feelings at SM to have made that suggestion in the first place. 

it is one of the highlights of SGSM scenes in the LF episodes and i'm so glad that they did not edit it out :love: 

TBH....I think it was purely his excuse.... SM already gave up and done with it. I love that her eyes so wide opened when she heard him.. 😳😳 All the kids got smitten....They were all like ehh...Their demo actually made them too shy to do it. SG didn't even bother to give poor YiHan high five when he said he had fun... Grace was the only enjoyed watching.... I love how Brooke tried to drag Grace away...but Grace was like NO...I wanted to see them more. 😄😄😄

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes! This famous yoga scene tops all sweet moments in kdrama history because they are not role playing. SG is SG and SM is SM. And it happened. Look at LSJ’s fishy smile and Grace’s lovely stare. If I was there, I’ll surely melt😳😳😳.

@SGxSM yes. he grabbed the opportunity to hold her and get close to her at the same time scoring some points on how to win her by helping. Two birds in one shot😍.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, WaterCat said:

Vi esta escena de corte en YouTube al menos dos veces al día ... Es mejor que las escenas románticas de cualquier drama. Tanto impacto ... Ese momento en el que ella dudaba en preguntarle si realmente estaba bien para él y soltó su mano derecha, y él rápidamente agarró su mano izquierda sin dejarla escapar ... Mi corazón simplemente no puedo manejarlo ❤❤❤ 

Without a doubt it is one of the most beautiful scenes that LF has, and just like when they were in the truck, SG shows his emotions on his face without him noticing, he was so transparent with her 

• Like 6

Edited version: 

Special thanks to @ishipSGxSM 🙏🏻😘

Our love birds in their own world as shared by @Poisonous Ivy 😍

I’m trying to insert my first gif here and I’m not sure if it works haha (I guessed it works now 🙈)

spacer.png

SM was definitely talking to SG here because SG is probably whining that kids didn’t go to his Tree house because they were busy playing with So Min at the tent. Being a supportive girlfriend that she is..haha She might have tried to convince the kids but did not succeed 😄.

Finally, they were able to play inside the Tree house with SG playing monster and chasing the kids (smart moves by SG as always).

spacer.png

Did you catch SJ’s reaction in the last clip? Let me post a focus to LSJ’s reaction here because it is just Legendary hahahaha

spacer.png

LSJ to either NR or himself:

“Omo! Here they go again. Nothing can really separate this two!”

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

I was just thinking... But of course this is a real long shot.

Who knows? Maybe LSG using his phone is exactly that all along. It would be a sweet way to tell someone you're thinking about them no matter how busy you are or like saying that you thought of them because of a specific topic or something. 

"I'm at MITH filming right now. How's your filming going?" "Our topic is really interesting right now. I'll tell you about it later."

The message isn't even important. Just seeing him use his phone will make her know "ah, he thought of me that moment." "That's when he messaged me"

Then LSG secretly asks the production team to include a shot of him using his phone at least once in the episode. Someone who has a regular show can definitely pull-off something like this.

Like I said, its a very long shot, but I think it's a very nice thought.

@Warm PawsHm... very nice thought. 😍😍 very sweet indeed...

On a second thought, there is a possibility your long shot is right, though.. why? This reminds me of Somin’s vlog for iphone 12 mini (“Pickle green”), when she said:

- Pickle green, I am happy with you

- Pickle green, I always agree on your opinion

- I love you pickle green

- Stay long with me pickle

So “pickle green” actually refers to a person, rather than a phone... just like your long shot; only the opposite side 😂😂

Haha.. this couple really makes us “crazy”...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
40 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I know how to insert pictures but not videos 😅 

don’t worry..you’re not alone 😄 this gif is giving me a hard time. @Myshipperheart_SGSM mentioned who helped her..it’s @ishipSGxSM right? hahaha I won’t be shy anymore. Hope you can also teach me how, jebal 🙏🏻. I want to learn before March 6 so that I can also point out scenes clearly. Just in case you have time to teach us how ☺️ No pressure.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

don’t worry..you’re not alone 😄 this gif is giving me a hard time. @Myshipperheart_SGSM mentioned who helped her..it’s @ishipSGxSM right? hahaha I won’t be shy anymore. Hope you can also teach me how, jebal 🙏🏻. I want to learn before March 6 so that I can also point out scenes clearly. Just in case you have time to teach us how ☺️ No pressure.

@Seung-Min haha sure sure will also send you on how to create and post gif. i'm still researching on how to post videos though hehe

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

On a second thought, there is a possibility your long shot is right, though.. why? This reminds me of Somin’s vlog for iphone 12 mini (“Pickle green”), when she said:

So “pickle green” actually refers to a person, rather than a phone... just like your long shot; only the opposite side 😂😂

This just made me extra happy! The fact that yes, PICKLE is a HE not it when she said those lines. And why the need to go with those lines, and the line that says "pickle green i always agree with you" is very SM to SG. She does always take his side, and same with SG to SM. Ditching his best bud many times for SM. And the "i love you pickle green" could be their code. Hence, she always wear shades of light green and also SG as well, so many episodes of MiTH that he wore shades of light green "pickle green" this two just racking my brains! But i like it 🙂

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

this made me watched that vlog again and i agree with you @LFCouple and @Myshipperheart_SGSM

when she succeeded in putting the screen protector on the phone, she concluded that the phone suits her well...

she said she waited 3 days before doing the unboxing... i imagine that she bought the couple iphone mini together with those couple knitwears.

and i'm sure that first selfie went to SG..

and what if she nicknamed him 'pickle' to match with her nephew's ig name baby10radish?

conclusion:

phone mini represents pickle mint = SG

so:

1. SM is happy with SG

2. SM always agrees with SG's opinion

3. SM loves SG

4 Stay long with SM, SG.

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

This reminds me when he clapped the hand of So min after the yoga. 

It tells how much he was comfortable with her

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2s4R7pLJA/?igshid=11yti37kh5n1i

And the way he did high five with her was different from what I observed with the others. He waited for SM to stood up, hanging his hand in the air until SM did high five too, and the gesture on how they did it, SG's body leaned forward so SM won't have a hard time to reach out since she's petite and has normal reach. And SM also held on to his hand a few more seconds then SG smiled satisfactorily, even had more energy to play with grace hide and seek because of the adrenaline rushy through him. 

Therefore. In conclusion, SeungMin dating 😊

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
34 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

this made me watched that vlog again and i agree with you @LFCouple and @Myshipperheart_SGSM

when she succeeded in putting the screen protector on the phone, she concluded that the phone suits her well...

she said she waited 3 days before doing the unboxing... i imagine that she bought the couple iphone mini with those couple knitwears.

and i'm sure that first selfie went to SM..

and what if she nicknamed him 'pickle' to match with her nephew's ig name baby10radish?

conclusion:

phone mini represents pickle mint = SG

so:

1. SM is happy with SG

2. SM always agrees with SG's opinion

3. SM loves SG

4 Stay long with SM, SG.

😍😍😍ah my heart.... Love it

• Like 1

With the pickle green thing, had to watch SM's unboxing vlog. And thanks to her I was able to see the side of her phone. So girls, we are looking for a "silver" sim slot, i repeat, silver sim slot not pickle green in color. So widen your eyes whenever SG pull out his phone to see whether he got.... oh wait! Does it mean SG also has silver sim slot? 🤯😱 oh no! We can't see if they exchange slots, so sad! 

BF9014-CD-00-F0-422-F-B2-F8-3-BF7-CBA862

And is it true that her manager got her the phone case, not SG? Haha! 

• Haha 2

i can't wait for @Diva's translation on this radio show, looks like we will have a lot of crumbs from this radio show. I love how they always lean and look at each other when they laugh, it's like they wanted to share their happiness with each other only, LSJ and Narae was both on their side and can look at them instead but they are subconsciously pull towards each other. 

unnamed-2.jpg

and this was so cute. It's like both of them were waiting for each other to come forward. SG obviously done "fixing his shirt" but then again just stood there until SM stood up and look how comfortably close they are to each other. SM looked at him and SG started to walk but then waited for SM to go ahead (he can just pass by her) Screaming couple vibes! I wonder if SG left when SM left the studio too. As you can see, SM bid goodbye to the host, then I saw SG walked towards the studio's door but don't know if he left as well. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4