A Tale of the Wanderers / Word of Honor 山河令 [2021]

Tofu

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

kkkk I don’t think I’ll be able to keep a straight face if I am in this “underwater “ scene

OMG! Hahaha! :laugh: I am going to try to find this scene so I can compare it to the BTS now. Haha!

Youku release their videos on YouTube so I added all the released episodes to the third posts of this thread. English subtitles will be released on Friday, February 26th for the first four episodes, then it's one episode daily after that. 

Here's the opening song:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@abs-oluteM Have you watched any episodes yet ? I don't tend to watch BL stories but since I watched Untamed, I decided to give this one a try. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

3 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

@abs-oluteM Have you watched any episodes yet ? I don't tend to watch BL stories but since I watched Untamed, I decided to give this one a try. 

I have yet too @UnniSara...I am not so sure if I can take the whole BL thing. But I am here cause I adore ZZH :pandahappy:. I wanna see what you guys thought

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM  Once I watch it with subs, than I will give my opinion and see if I will continue. The Untamed was good but it didn’t drive me insane like Love & Redemption. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

53 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahhaa

im sure u close an eyes when u see all those abs ....well if they show abs thats it heheheh

They showed abs @NiteWalker  The very first episode we saw ZZH ‘s abs 

@abs-oluteM I forgot your trademark is the abs. :wow: so check out the first episode 

• Haha 3

I can confirmed that Zhang Zhe Han's abs are shown in the first episode. I've seen clips of it. :smug: 

I made @NiteWalker translate the character chart for the drama. I realized that we're not going to translate character charts with more than ten people anymore. :laugh: If we do in the future, it has to be a really popular drama. Hahaha! It took a lot of work and span across a few days. Please make sure to thank NiteWalker for translating the character chart so we all do not get lost trying to figure out who everyone is in the drama. :hearties:

wt5obzR.jpg

Please check out the first post for the bigger/original size character chart. You'll see the names a little better. =) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 minutes ago, Yana said:

I saw it too...ep 1 @20min.48sec :smug: cant wait sub..I understand nothing but can recognized few simple words.. 

English subs are out for episode 1 and 2, @Yana!! Check out the Youku YT page, otherwise I linked the video on the first page of this thread too. :pandacool:

Time stamp and everything for @abs-oluteM. LOL!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

@Tofu @Yana  a check this out  Tell me if you guys want more :wow: Thanks for info on subs 

Check this out episode 4 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488617e91260cb37cf2220

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488606843811a119c4d825

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488617e91260cb37cf2220

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Watching Episode 1 

I can’t help but think Prince Jin will become a problem later in the drama. Is he obsessed with ZZS ( Zhou Zi Shu) I have not been able to comprehend his feelings towards ZZS. I recall once he thought he was ill he thought he was of no use to him but then he refused to put in the seventh nail in ZZS. He seemed quite anger with him. 
Then we see Wen Ke Xing fool his people claiming his Glazed armor was stolen. We clearly saw a man in a Red cloak kill the thief and retrieve the Goazed Armor.  What is going on???

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1